✓ DEAD OR ALIVE¹ ──── mike sc...

Da -DOLLSZN

' you're gonna get us both killed! ' FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S | freshly 25 years old, aella solace has been la... Altro

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄
prologue.
001
002
003
004
005
006
halloween special
007
008
009
010
011
013
014
015
016
017
018
020
021
022
023
024
025

012

8.2K 315 532
Da -DOLLSZN

"baby, can you call me back? i miss you.
it's so lonely in my mansion."
AGORA HILLS
doja cat

"I have to go to work today," Mike mentions as he ties up his shoes. Aella's blinking in and out of consciousness, and she can't even understand what he's saying. "Call me if anything happens, okay?" He asks. She moves her hair out of her face and nods, laying back down on the bed.

He woke her up solely to get her to sleep on his bed. She was on the floor for the entire night, and he knew that couldn't at all be comfortable.

She wrapped herself up in his blanket, leg shuffling to lay on top of it as she sighs contently and melts into the mattress. Mike lets out a breath and watches as she falls back asleep before he stands up.

He was lucky it was the weekend and Abby had no school— and his hours were cut shorter. He'd leave at 9 and come home at 3. Hopefully enough time to make his girls something to eat if Aella didn't take it upon herself first.

He could tell she was becoming more comfortable with talking. He hadn't heard her laugh in so long, he was almost contemplating trying to tickle her.

The phone rings, and Mike's finally snapped out of his daydream. He stands up and heads out of the open door, closing it behind him as he makes his way towards the phone.

He takes it off the receiver. "Hello?" He asks. "Hey." The person on the other line greets. He doesn't recognize this voice. It's not Diana, and It's not his boss. It's so much more throaty and gurgly.

"You home?" It asks. Mike's eyebrows scrunch up as he crosses his arms. "Huh?" He ask. "Who even is this?" He questions. The other line hangs up, and Mike is left looking down at his phone dumbfounded.

He hangs it back up and looks towards the door as he grabs his bag from the side of it, unlocking it and making his way out.

Aella rubbed her forehead gently as she watched Abby stack up the legos she'd pulled out of the closet. She had the worst headache possible— probably from the strong smell of cologne coming from Mike's pillow, which her face was stuffed into for another two hours.

"Are you hungry Abs?" Aella asks. She looks up at her and shakes her head, turning back to the toys. Aella wasn't too hungry either as she lays on her back again.

The TV was off for once as Aella focused on the sound of Abby taking apart her block castles and putting them back up.

A yawn peeled Aella's attention away from the ceiling as she looks over at Abby, who paused momentarily to rub her eye before going back. "You sleepy?" She asks.

Abby nods without looking at her, eyes droopy and low as she tries to stay awake. "C'mon." Aella offers to her. Abby looks over at her and put the blocks down, standing up and trailing over to her.

Abby hauls herself onto the couch, laying her head on Aella's chest as she moves her hair out of her face. She sighs as Aella drapes the blanket over the two of them and melts into the rubs she was receiving to her back.

She fell asleep almost immediately against Aella. She brought her great comfort anyways— ever since she started school. Aella was there for her.

The door opens. Mike wouldn't be back at this time, especially since it's two pm, and he gets home later. Aella cradles Abby's head gently as she pushes herself up to see who it was.

Aella didn't recognize him. The boy was short, around Abby's age, and a carbon copy of Diana. Diana comes in right after him, closing the door behind her. "Abby!" She yells. She must think Aella's not here.

The boy comes around past the couch and sits down on the smaller one in front of the tv as Diana walks towards the kitchen. "Hi." He waves. Aella waves back with a smile.

"Who're you talking to?" Diana asks, walking back to the living room and noticing Aella. "Oh," She sighs, wiping her hands on her dress. "Hey, can you go unpack the fruits please?" Diana asks the boy. He nods and stands up.

"Hey, I though I asked you to back off a little." She mumbles. Aella looks down at Abby, laying back. "What are you gonna do about it?" She asks.

"You're just a shit person, aren't you? Nobody can be happy but you." She shakes her head. "For your information, Diana, I'm not exactly the happiest person right now," Aella whispers, trying to not wake Abby. "Now, I don't care the date and time you and Mike fucked, but you better leave me out of it." She scoffs.

Diana rolls her eyes and turns back to the kitchen to help the kid.

Diana was only there to drop off the groceries and the boy, who Aella had learned's name was Sam. She left shortly after. Sam had watched cartoons for the better part of an hour, waiting for Abby to wake up so they'd be able to play.

They ran off to Abby's room when she woke up. They weren't so loud, but their voices let Aella know they were okay.

The door opens and closes again. She expects to see Diana again, but it's Mike. "Hey." He greets, untying his shoes and throwing them off to the side. "Hi." She replies, a soft smile.

"Where's Abby?" He asks, immediately entering the kitchen. "Did you eat?" He topples the questions over each other. "She's in her room playing with Sam, and no. We haven't." She mentions, walking towards the kitchen with her arms crossed.

Mike stops in his tracks, looking back at Aella. "Yeah. When we're you gonna mention that?" She asks, cocking her head to the side. Mike puts down the pan he had in his hands and turns around, hands on the counter behind him as his back stays to it.

"You told me she had an older brother. You lied to my face." She whispers as to not raise suspicion from Abby. Mike's hand comes to rub under his eye, brain racking for an excuse. "I'm sorry." He mutters.

"Sorry for what? Sorry for lying? Or for not hiding it better?" Her eyes squint. The audacity he carried on him was almost unbearable. "I'm sorry for lying. I didn't want you to know because Diana asked me not to tell anyone," he shakes his head. "Sam is a great kid." He mentions.

"He isn't calling me dad. That I didn't lie about," he shakes his head. "But he's goin' through some stuff with his biological father. He used to have custody of him, but he's in jail for an accusation." He babbles.

Aella doesn't even have a space to talk as he continues. "I've been helping Diana buy most of the things she needs for Sam and herself with the money she gets from babysitting Abby," he nods. "Please. I'm sorry." He nearly whines.

Aella's arms uncross. "She told me to back away from you," she moves her hair behind her ear. "One of you is lying." She shakes her head.

Mike reaches out to grab for her wrists and move her a little closer to him. "Aella, I swear, I am not lying," He mumbles, head tilted slightly as if he would kiss her at any moment. "Would I lie?" He asks.

"Don't answer that." He shakes his head, and Aella laughs. "I know you're going through a tough time right now. I just want to help you." He mumbles as his hand catches her hip.

This was starting to go into more-than-friends territory with how handsy he was getting. Aella nods and pulls away out of nervousness, a bit of a battle as his hand was too busy squeezing her hip lightly.

He sighs and turns back around like nothing happened. As if he didn't grab her like he'd been in love with her since they met. "What are you thinking for dinner?" He asks as he washes the pan up.

"Uhm.." Aella chokes up. "Whatever you're up to, I guess." she nods, walking away and out of the kitchen to sit back down on the couch.

Abby's room door opens and she tumbling out with a laugh, followed by Sam. He's wearing a blue cardigan and jeans, sneakers off as he'd thrown them to the side when he got into the house.

"Aella, look!" Abby exclaims, piece of paper in her hand as she gives it to her. She smiles and focuses on the paper. It was all of them, including Diana. Diana was holding hands with Sam and Abby, who was holding hands with Mike, and then Aella. She looks up. "I love it." She whispers.

"Sam helped me." Abby smiles and looks over to her friend who shared the same proud look on his face. "You're both wonderful artists." Aella complimented.

Sam really was a nice kid. He wasn't anything at all like his mom— he was caring and social. Aella hoped he could go back to his dad soon.

There's a knock at the door, and Mike's the one to answer it. Diana's on the other side, with a baby on her hip. "Hey Mike. Sam, let's go!" She yells over his shoulder.

Sam scrambles to get up, hugging Abby bye as he rushes to his sneakers. "Who's this?" Mike coos at the baby, who's arms reach out to touch his face.

"My nephew, Aaron." Diana laughs. Mike smiles as Aaron pats around his face before he pulls away. "Bye Mike!" Sam shouts as he leaves the house, skipping towards his moms car.

"Thanks." She whispers. "Thank Aella. She watched him." Mike sighs. Diana looks behind him again, but Aella couldn't be seen. She was on the floor playing with Abby now. "Yeah." She nods.

"Bye bud." Mike bids farewell to the baby, tickling his side as he squirms away. Diana chuckles and walks away, and Mike closes the door.

He makes his way back into the kitchen as Aella and Abby build a castle. "Hey, Mike?" She calls out as she sticks another block onto the top. "Yeah?" He asks.

"I'm gonna go home tomorrow." She mentions. Abby looks up at her and pouts. "No!" She argues. "Sorry, Abs. I gotta." She frowns.

Mike walks out of the kitchen. "Do you have work tomorrow?" He asks. She nods, looking back down. "I'll come over when I'm done, though?" She negotiates. He nods.

Abby pouts throughout the whole night, dinner and bedtime. Aella tucks her in, and she's still pouting. "Why can't you come live with us?" She whines and holds her animal closer to her chest.

"Oh, I've wished upon a thousand stars that I could. But.. I like it better alone sometimes." She shrugs. "Nobody likes to be alone." Abby frowns, turning over on her side.

"Goodnight, Abby." Aella sighs and stands up.

Aella's laying on her back in Mike's bed. He turned over and went to sleep a couple hours ago, and it's been silent ever since.

She tried to fall asleep, but she couldn't. Mostly because the space on his bed was so limited, and he was almost throwing himself off of the side to not try and touch her.

There's knocks at the bedroom door. Aella turns to it and sits up as the door creaks open. Abby makes her way in and shuts the door again, walking towards the bed. "What's wrong Abs?" She asks.

"Can.. I sleep here? With you guys?" She mumbles. Mike is shifting at Abby's voice, turning around to look at her. "What happened?" Aella asks again. "Can I just, pleaseee?" Abby begs, already starting to climb onto the bed.

"What's wrong?" Mike asks as Abby settles in between them. "I jus' had a bad dream. Wanna sleep here." She mumbles and slips Mike's blanket over her as her eyes close again.

Aella pouts and looks up at Mike, who was looking down at his sister. He finally looks up and smiles, laying his head back down on the bed. He'd given Aella the pillow, so she could be much more comfortable. His arms cradle Abby gently as Aella settles back in.

She's on her side as well as Mike starts to fall asleep again. She looks down at his arm, and hesitates before slipping her arm on top of his as well, locking Abby in place.

Guys... be genuine... am I moving too fast 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I have a problem with moving my stories too slow or too fast and I'm trying to make this story perfect but writing romantic scenes makes me SICK cause what if it's too soon. Pls don't be mad if I'm going too fast I wanna make u guys happy 🙁

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

86.6K 1.5K 49
Taylor's Version (Updated) DESCRIPTION ↓ Moving to Utah is the last think y/n ever wanted to do, but her worst nightmare came true. After the tragi...
8.4K 295 24
"I could sit and lie to you, but what's the point, what's the use?" "I want you so bad." ━━━ A FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S FANFICTION 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ━...
51.7K 900 27
All throughout their childhood, y/n and Michael have been best friends. After losing contact for three years, they never thought they'd see each othe...
132K 2K 32
You are a 15 year old girl who's dad died when you were 7. Your mom became crazy because of that and had to get taken away. She then moved in with he...