They're.... Different..

By BigBrotherDeku

When Darry hits Ponyboy, he doesn't run to Johnny in the lot, instead he goes straight to the park .When the... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 4

plot

73 1 3
By BigBrotherDeku

" I was talking to Johnny and I feel asleep in the lot. I didn't mean to." I said, walking into the bathroom, hopingthat was enough of an explanation, but as always, it was not. 

As i close the door, Darry pushes it  back open, " you didn't mean to, you forgot, that's what you always say" his voice climbs in volume as he points at me.

" man Darry, lay off him" Soda tries, he does, to calm Darry, but it doesn't always work, Especially now as he turns and starts yelling at Soda. No one yells at Soda, he doesn't deserve that. 

" Don't you yell at him!" Within a second, I'm on the floor, with a sharp pain on my left cheek. He's never hit me before, sure he's gotten mad at me, but he's never hit me. 

Darry looks at his hand, and then to me in shock. "Pony, I didn't mean to" 

Hypocrite

I get up and run out the door and down the street, ignoring the calls of my brothers as I turn the corner to keep running. I can't believe him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
801K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
248K 18K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
77K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...