|×| Puppy |×| Jacob Black Fan...

By ImCoolUrNotLosers

"You're an asshole you know that right Jacob?" A story where Jacob and a wolf girl fall imprint on eachother... More

M I S F I T
S W A N
B L O O D S U C K E R
T R U C E

I M P R I N T E D

10 0 0
By ImCoolUrNotLosers

It was 2:30 a.m. I was almost asleep when I heard rocks clattering against my window. I walked over to it.

(The pajamas Tara was wearing)

I walked over to the window and opened it. Jake jumped into my room from a tree. "Jesus Jacob! What the hell do you want." I asked crossing my arms across my chest, "I wanted to check in. Oh, and also to tell you that your wrong." He said while grinning and sitting on my bed. "Oh? Enlighten me." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. He stood up and walked closer to me. "The truth is T.. I didn't imprint on Bella.." He pauses as He steps closer leaving inches between us, he he puts his hand under my chin and lifts my chin up, "I imprinted on you, Tara." He finished his sentence, then he kissed me. It felt like it lasted forever, I wanted it to last forever. After he pulled away I looked at him, "Jacob.. I imprinted on you too." He smiled. I was so thankful, I thought he had imprinted on Bella.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...