Investigation | BFB AU | Book...

DAWGSSS7 tarafından

Four decided to go on vacation with X where Two was, they felt slight suspicion, and they needed a small brea... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: First Blood
Chapter 2: Nightmares are Real
Chapter 3 Part One: "Teardrop, he ran to the stars..."
Chap 3 Part Two : Roses are Red, and You are Too
Chap 4: Just Another Rainy Night to Die For...
Chap 5: "It's probably time we better show you..."
Chap 6: "Just Yearning to See You..."
A.N (PLEASE READ)

Chap 7: Clear

41 3 11
DAWGSSS7 tarafından

Morning at 6:33am, the bloody sun above the faint horizon, the rays drizzled along the yellow land, stretching across toward the apartment. Soft hope circulated in the air, already awaiting for this another tortuous day of death for its final bow.

Teardrop was silently still in bed, sleeping peacefully, urging her eyes open for to be revealed to the world. She softly grunted, then turned around, drearily dragging her arms to the other side.

She didn't have the courage to get up anymore, since her alliance had already been formed into nothingness, they'd died. Teardrop squirmed herself into final comfort, then sighed deeply.

She twisted her fingertips to each other, making a circle with a stick. The next shape looked like a certain Gelatin. Sigh, stop thinking about them, it'll make you sadder...

Distracted in her own world, she was disappointed. She then recoiled from a voice behind her. Slightly deep, definitely a girl. With barely many girls left, it could've sounded like only a couple of objects, though she'd forgotten what they sounded like, but mostly like Taco. "Hey, Teardrop. Are you awake?"

Teardrop turned her head towards her, yep, it was Taco. Teardrop looked at her, but annoyed, "X wanted to take attendance, so he asked me to bring you over. May you please come with me?"

Teardrop sighed softly, then looked down. She twisted her mouth to a small smile, then hesitantly nodded. She really wanted to ignore her at all costs. Actually, not just her, but everybody.

"Mkay, c'mon Teardrop," Taco shook her hand, motioning her to get up, "X is waiting."

Teardrop silently rolled her eyes, then sat up and got off the bed. She walked to the doorframe quickly then bumped Taco on the shoulders, narrowing her eyes. Taco flinched, then hastily followed behind her.

They walked through the doorway and heard the noise of the algebralien calling names, where everyone was in a lineup, "Flower, Ruby, Blocky, Balloony, Loser, Firey, then lastly," They figured they'd call them names, "Taco and Teardrop."

Teardrop weakly waved and approached the lineup, while Taco responded with, "Here!"

"Sigh," X sniffed, "There's already been six deaths?"

"Heh, almost seven." Blocky teased, while Taco glared in dissent.

"Blocky, you really had to mention that?" Taco replied.

"Let's just say," Blocky clicked his tongue and spun his fingers. "It's my specialty, for years to come." Taco rolled her eyes obnoxiously.

"Anyway," X spoke up, heels up. "We finished our attendance. You may do as you please, just be careful and try not to kill yourself or each other. Have fun!~"

The scenery was really unfitted for any such thing as fun, instead, just designed for pure torture. Teardrop got some blood drawn to her feet, dressing the land with dark red blood.

"Hey, Teardrop!" Firey exclaimed, rushing towards her. "You want to check out the mysterious forest that has a 'DON'T YOU DARE COME IN I SWEAR TO HYLIA' sign?"

She furrowed her arms, then turned to Firey. Of course, the sign read, 'DON'T YOU DARE COME IN I SWEAR TO HYLIA' sign, just as he mentioned.

Blood dripped down from it to the yellow grass, drizzling inside the bladed grass, you get the picture. It looked like bloody knives daggering up against it. Teardrop stared for a moment, then nodded quietly. Danger was her middle name (for real, it's now a new headcanon I made).

"Great! Let's get going!" He threw his fist into the air adventurously, while Teardrop followed and did the same. They were now heading to a whole new adventure, the mysterious forest.

Did they make the right choice, or did they?

-

Teardrop had kept her eyebrows narrowed the last moments before they walked in. Her eyes had grief burning inside them, since already one had died here. Bubble had died in this very forest, thus, they had been washed into the forest.

Trails of maroon rose petals shone on top of the leaves of autumn. Every one crumbled into pieces while they strolled through it. Firey seemed pretty calm, his arms swaying behind himself. Minutes passed by.

"Hey, thanks for coming, TD." Firey suddenly spoke. Teardrop's eyes widened in surprise. "I really appreciate it."

Teardrop nodded in approval. Firey talked again. "Well, I really wanted to talk about, y'know, the death streak that's occurring?" Teardrop nodded again, understandably.

"Ok, so you have any ideas on who is doing all of this, should we go get them, stay back?! There's nothing we can really do but keep safe so we can't be murdered, avoiding the risk... of y'know, dying," he paused to take a breath. "...and since Four is dead and now the recovery centers have mysteriously disappeared, we can't be in the constant habit of knowing we will always respawn. Be revived. This is all happening so fast, we'll be down to half of the contestants because it's been about a week already."

Teardrop couldn't do anything but frantically agree, Firey was right. "Oops, sorry TD. I was just shocked by the fact that Leafy was killed."

Teardrop signed, 'I thought I was the only one, I'm panicked by my alliance alrea-'

She stopped signing with a frantic exclamations in a sing-song voice, "We got clues!! Firey, TD, I got clues!"

Firey snapped his head back in shock with Teardrop as well, just pure luck it came right after he was talking about it, saying, "What?! Can you show me them?!"

Turns out it was Golfball and Tennisball. They held a bunch of pieces of paper with words scattered across each page, including some of the most suspicious objects. One of the pages read:

———

Most Suspected Location: Hotel, Forest

Most Kills at: Hotel

Least Kills but at Least Suspected: Apartment (where the 14 lives, Flower, Bubble, Ruby, Balloony, etc.)

Most Suspected Killer: Clock, Donut, and Two?? (quite not enough evidence for Two, since host would never become hostile)

Note: Why would anyone do this, and how without being caught? Nothing can show evidence clearly, still in progress...

Sumar—-

Will gather information about it as it continues, quite not enough information.

-TB and GB

———

Teardrop read it over and couldn't believe her eyes. These theories could be correct, if they could just get photographed evidence.

Probably the best time to kill, since she's distracted.

Get her. Aaug, ok...

A blaze of fire came up to a bush and turned it to ashes. Leaves crumbled to nothing, and Teardrop could feel a sense of herself being boiled. She twisted around and started to evaporate.

Teardrop gripped onto Firey's arm, then he glanced behind himself and saw Teardrop looking at him weakly. "OH GOD, TEARDROP!"

Firey tried to pull her as she sank into the fire as it got more powerful. He failed as Teardrop sank lower into it. Firey then jumped into the fire and he sank into it.

...

Firey's POV:

The fire... was like a horse to tame, but it was shaped into one that blazed crystalline fire. I-I've never seen how beautiful it looked underneath its chaotic wings in the ground. Pristine but beautiful, it was a beast, but I couldn't waste time.

I had to save Teardrop, or I'd have about no friends left.

I had hands that were darker than my usual orange color with fire in them. My legs were the same color, but slightly longer and darker.

This was like a distant dream, with the dreamy sunset. White gates surrounded me and a lone, but beautiful horse. I swallowed in my hoarse voice. I didn't want to burn the horse. What if we run out of horses? (that'll be horrible)

"I-I'm sorry horsey... I might burn you to save a life." I sniffed.

I touched the horse gently, rubbing my hands against its mane. Soft, I thought. But flammable. Risk your life for another, horsey. And I mean, frick your life, I gotta save another, and I'm going to kill you.

I looked up. There was Teardrop's face, all melted up and disappearing quickly. I had to tame it.

I aggressively hopped onto the horse and assembled my feet to wherever I could get hold on. I grasped onto the harness and snapped it onto its neck. It panicked and started going wild. If I can't tame this horse, I can't save TD's life.

I hit it harder and it was the point where you could see that the horse would bob front to back, because it let out a loud noise and did the exact same thing I thought it would do.

I finally tamed the horse, but it was too late. She wasn't anywhere, so, sadly, she evaporated. I really was too late.

I feel so bad. I couldn't save Leafy, or Teardrop, really anyone. And, I probably had the chance to save everything.

I'm a failure.

Firey torture and TD, soon someone else... this nightmare will never end.

Short chapter, I know, but this was harder to write. It took me like, a week, and it was like, so like, hard (pencil and match theory).

So hii

Well now Byee!

:)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3K 405 35
After my escape, and yet another but brutal last year at the same high school, my school sent me their condolences and made sure to inform my future...
499K 16.3K 41
[COMPLETED] "There's something I just have to do. Remember that incident with BEN?" I frowned and slowly nodded my head. "Well, I need to make sure...
34.5K 565 16
"You're just like an angel. Your skin makes me cry." I'm sorry about this but the story will have to be discontinued. I just don't like Scream as muc...
20.8K 629 22
You, Y/N L/N, move to a new town in the city of California for the sake of your father's work. Everything seems normal, until mysteriously murders st...