๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ. |"๐™ฝ๐™พ ๐™ธ'๐™ผ ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฐ...

By 3nriched

โ†ฌ' ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ. ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ [๐Ÿธ]: o n g o i n g [H I A T U S] โžค She is Emilia Vivian Stark. Ex-hydra assassin The... More

DATA LOG:
1:
[ONE]
[TWO]
[THREE]
[FOUR]
[FIVE]
[SIX]
[SEVEN]
[EIGHT]
[NINE]
[TEN]
[ELEVEN]
[TWELVE]
[THIRTEEN]
[FOURTEEN]
[FIFTEEN]
[SIXTEEN]
[SEVENTEEN]
[EIGHTEEN]
[NINETEEN]
[TWENTY]
[TWENTY-ONE]
[TWENTY-THREE]
[TWENTY-FOUR]

[TWENTY-TWO]

316 17 3
By 3nriched

«ѳѳѳѳ»
22

3RD PERSON POV

"Wait, wait, wait, what do they mean by FBI?" Peter questioned.

Mia lightly banged her head against the wall in frustration. "Federal Bureau of Investigation..."

"I know, but what are they doing here?" The agents were so focused on Spiderman that the main culprit, the vulture, had appeared.

Guns fired on-site meanwhile Peter urged them to move out of the way as the vulture came flying towards them.

"Get out of the way! Get out of the way!!" He yelled.

Peter put in his best efforts to move the agents out of absolute danger. As for Mia who kept a low profile. "I could help...or I could leave and let this be a life lesson for him," She mumbled as she kept herself away from the fight.

When the Vulture made a move to escape Peter made an attempt to stop him but failed. He did however get a hold of the vulture's foot making him a steadier target for the agents.

With his alien tech, the vulture fired at the ferry. Mia made an effort to keep the civilian passengers on the boat in order as the ruckus went down.

She used her glasses to communicate."Peter you have to let him go," Mia said.

"What?! No way," He replied.

Peter did everything in his power to keep the vulture from getting away. "Activate Taser web!"

An electric surge traveled up the web strings and hit the vulture. His wings began to malfunction causing him to drop his weapon.

The weapon began to go off rapidly shooting in every direction. Peter went ahead and covered the weapon in spider webs.

"You're messing with things you don't understand..." Said the vulture before he flew off.

Emilia appeared next to him as she smacked the back of his head. "The next time you think you can just stupidly announce yourself during a very illegal dealing remember this moment." She scolded.

"I did my best. Where were you during that whole thing anyways?" Peter questioned.

"That's besides the point, do you have any idea of incredibly reckless that was...you do know you're fifteen, correct?"

"I'm not just any fifteen year old..." Mia waved  her hand beckoning him to stop talking when she heard a humming sound.

Her eyes dotted around when they landed on the webbed up weapon. "Please don't tell me..." Right on cue, the weapon began to shake and release beams of purple light.

One was able to graze Mia's side making her curl up on the ground groaning in pain.

"Ms. Emilia!!" Peter immediately went to her side as she crouched down holding her side.

"This day just keeps getting better and better..." She grunted while taking a look at her injury.

The lasers cut through the middle of the boat in one blow, all was calm until the water from the bottom began to separate the two halves.

"Oh my gosh!! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I should've listened to you and now you're hurt and now—"

"Please, shut up. I'll be fine. Now how about we focus on the splitting boat." Mia ripped off a piece of cloth from her blouse and tied it over her side.

"Oh, my god. What do I do? Karen...give me an x-ray of the boat and target all the strongest points." Peter quickly said as Karen immediately mapped out the strongest points of the boat.

Peter moved quickly to attach the web to every inch of the boat. "Web grenade. Web grenade!!"

Mia did crowd control as Peter swung around the boat connecting as many points of the boat as he could. "Great job Peter, you are 98% successful..." Karen said showing him a spot he missed.

"Ninety-eight?" Peter questioned.

"Yeah, Spider-Man!!" Someone cheered before the webs began to snap one by one.

"No, no, no," Peter said anxiously as he watched everyone hang on for dear life.

Mia's eyes widened as watched the two halves of the boat drift apart. "This looks really bad..." In that moment she couldn't think of anything.

Transporting every single person would take too long and would put her and the passengers at risk.

Peter attached webs to both halves to make an effort to keep the ship from drifting apart it was no good. He let out groans of pain from both his arms being pulled in the opposite direction came to a stop.

But then the halves stopped moving and began to move in together. "What the hell?" Both Mia and Peter muttered.

They looked out the window and was met with an agitated Iron Man. "Hi, Spider-Man..."

They could hear how displeased he was from under the suit. "Band practice, was it?"

Tony carefully had the boat reconnected and flew around sealing it back together.

He had went over to the two and scanned them over. "Mia. Abdominal injury on the right side..." Friday said.

Mia sucked her teeth at the diagnosis. "I'm fine..."

Tony ignored her and asked Friday. "Is it serious?"

"Seems to be a graze. Nothing some badges can't fix..." Tony let out a breath of relief before continuing to reattach the boat.

"Uh, Mr. Stark," Peter called out.

He landed amid Tony finishing up the light repairs. "Hey, Mr. Stark, could I do anything? What do you want me to do?" Peter asked.

"I think you've done enough," Tony said as he went to whisk away Emilia.

"I can teleport you know," She expressed.

Tony ignored her as they were back on land and landed on top of a roof.

••••

Tony tossed Emilia a roll of bandage from his suit. "Previously on Peter screws the pooch...I tell you stay away from this. Instead, you hacked a multimillion-dollar suit so you could sneak around behind my back, with Emilia, doing the one thing I told you not to do." Tony said hovering over the two.

"Is everyone okay?" Peter asked.

"No thanks to you,"

"No thanks to me?" Peter got from the edge and stood before Tony.

"Those weapons were out there, and I tried to tell you about it but you didn't listen." Peter ranted.

"None of this would've happened if you had just listened to me!!" Peter scoffed.

"If you even cared, you'd actually be here." The suit began to hover and popped open revealing Tony in the flesh. He walked forward making Peter step back in surprise as he was expecting another empty suit.

Emilia stood on the side watching quietly as the whole thing unfold knowing she was next.

"I did listen, kid. Who do you think called the FBI, huh?" Tony said.

"Do you know I was the only one who believed in you? Everyone else I was crazy to recruit a 14-year-old kid."

"I'm 15—" Peter corrected but Tony was not having it.

"No, this is where you zip it, all right? The adult is talking?" He said raising his voice.

"What if somebody had died tonight? Different story, right? Because that's on you." Tony said looking over at the two.

"And if you died...I feel like that's on me. I don't need that on my conscience..."

"Yes sir. I'm sorry. I understand." Peter said but Tony shook his head.

"Sorry doesn't cut it."

"I-I just wanted to be like you..." Peter stammered in a hushed tone.

"And I wanted you to be better," Tony said disappointingly.

"Okay, it's not working out. I'm gonna need the suit back." Peter looked at Tony with an anxious look.

"For how long?" Peter asked.

"Forever." The two went back and forth with Peter's begging and Tony's unchanging answer.

To Emilia, it almost looks like a dispute between a child and their parent.

"Please, this is all I have. I'm nothing without this suit." Tony looked Peter in the eyes and replied.

"If you're nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it. Okay?" He calmly stated.

"God, I sound like my dad," Tony said.

Peter looked around before telling him this next piece. "I don't have any other clothes..."

He looked over to Emilia who was already looking at him. "You...home. Now."

"What—"

"Happy is already in the car below waiting for you..." Tony said before reentering his suit and flying off with Peter. He was not in the mood to go back and forth with her at the moment.

Which let Mia know for sure that she was not off the hook...

1419 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 541 15
*COMPLETE* Y/N's mom died and so she has to move in with her dad who is Tony stark. How is her life going to change when she's living with the avenge...
3.2K 15 22
Director Fury recruites a new Avenger, who seems almost too familiar to Bucky. You knew who he was, but only through a haze of blurry, bloody memorie...
51.7K 1.5K 28
โœ…this story is completeโœ… ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ฐ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ. ๐’๐จ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž. ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก...
583K 19K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...