I was just a child - S.R.

By reggie_winchester

Simon Riley is a Russian boy that moved with his parents and brothers in Italy when he was 6 years old. The d... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]

[17]

7 1 0
By reggie_winchester

It's around 7:30 am. I'm already dressed and I just stand on the balcony. The cigarettes (Lorenzo's) and the lighter is right there. I want to take one but De Luca will be here at any moment. Just then there is a knock on the door and the door opens.

"Are you ready, Simon?" De Luca asks me.

"Yes, sir".

"Let's go".

He walks in front and I follow right behind him. The moment that we arrive upstairs, I see Ice and Levi walking downstairs. De Luca looks at me but I keep my stare away from Levi and Ice at all. He nods at me and I nod back at him.

"Won't Simon come with us, father?" Ice asks De Luca confused.

"He has detention, Ice. You two can go. Don't lose your bus again".

Levi looks at me once but I look away from him. I hear him sighing as he exits the mansion. Ice runs right behind him and then I look at De Luca. He walks outside too and I follow right behind him. We enter his car, put our seatbelts on and he starts driving.

"When we arrive at the base, I'll get you at the training room that is just for me and my boys. My wife too. No one will come there. I want you to train today, Simon" I place my hands on my stomach but then I agree with him.

"Yes, sir".

"Are you in pain?".

"Slightly" he nods at me.

"That's what happens when you disobey my orders".

"It won't happen again, sir".

"I hope so".

We remain in silence until he comes to a stop. That's the base. It looks small but I'm sure as hell that it has floors under the ground too. De Luca and I exit his car and walk towards the door. We walk down a hall and then we enter the elevator. When the doors open again, I see a lot of people working on different stuff. De Luca mentions me to follow him and I do so. We walk down a long hall and then we enter another elevator. The elevator goes down and I look kind of confused. How many floors are there? The elevator doors open again and I follow right behind him. He opens a door and I enter the room with him.

"You will train here, Simon. Don't get out of this room if I don't tell you to. Okay?".

"Okay, sir". 

"Good".

He exits the room and closes the door behind him. I look around the whole room. It has this:

And it also has three punching bags and three different ropes that someone can climb up to. It doesn't look difficult but it's definitely not easy enough (about the photo). I go over it (the photo) and take a look at it.

"It can't be that hard" I say to myself as I look all over it.

I start it. I go over it but when I arrive at those circle things, I fall down. I look at it confused. I get up again and go again. This time I fall while I was in the middle. I go again and again. After 5 tries, I get it over. I continue. All the other stuff are a lot easier than this shit. After around 10 minutes or so I give up with this thing (with the whole machine) and go over the rope.

"I can't be weak" I say to me as I look back at the whole machine. "It's not possible".

I shake my head before I start climbing up the rope. That was a lot easier than the whole other machine that I used a few minutes ago. When I arrived at the top, I manage to get down by making a jump.

"Yeah. That was a lot easier" I say to myself. "But why are there three different ropes?".

I walk over the second rope and look at it. When I touch it, I felt something sticky. It has glue or something? I shaky my head and climb up to it. When I'm in the middle, I feel the rope start being ... Wet? I slide at it. I take a deep breath before I catch on it. The first time, I fail to climb it and I fall on the floor. I let out a groan.

"What the fuck?" I look at the rope.

I climb up again and when I arrive at the middle, I take a deep breath. I take a tight hold of the rope and since my hands are sticky too, I manage to not slide down. I climb up all the way and I let out a sigh of succession actually. Then I climb down and stare at it.

"What could the third rope have?".

I walk towards it but I can't see anything. I touch it but it has thorns on it. I pull back as I see a thorn on my finger. I look at the rope and take a step back.

"I'm not trying that".

I take the thorn off my finger and walk towards a punching bag. I start training at it. That's a lot easier than climbing a rope with thorns. I keep training for a lot of minutes? Hours? I'm not sure. I don't take my stare from the punching bag. When I finally pull away, I hear the door opening and I look over there. I see De Luca entering. I look at the clock that is hanging from the wall and notice that 3 hours have passed since I came here.

"Did you try any from the other stuff except that punching bag, Simon?" De Luca asks me.

"The two ropes and the other ... Thing. I don't know how it's called" he nods at me.

"Which rope didn't you try?".

"With the thorns".

"Try it".

"My hands will get all bloody".

"It was an order if you didn't understand it".

"Yes, sir".

I walk over the rope and look at it. I take a deep breath before I take a hold of it. Multiple thorns get stabbed on my palms. I shake it off and climb up to it. When I arrive at the top, I was ready to jump down at it but I hear his voice.

"Climb it down".

I let out a sigh but I do so. I climb down and when my foots touch the floor, I pull away from the rope. I look at my palms. I have blood on them.

"Does it hurt?" De Luca asks me.

"I'll be okay" I say as I look at him.

"Good. Well. We have to go and take Ice and Levi from school. Come on" I look confused but follow right behind him.

"Don't they have 3 more hours?".

"They got in trouble".

We exit the whole base and enter the car. He tells me to sit at the passenger seat and I do so. He drives us at the school and parks the car.

"Wait here" he says and leaves the car.

What could Ice and Levi have done that they got in trouble for? It's been a while and after a few minutes or so they all come to the car. Ice and Levi look at me confused but shake it off when their father enters the car. He shoots me a stare which got me confused.

"Father, we-" Ice tries to talk but his father cuts him off.

"Shut up, Ice".

They all remain in silence while De Luca drives us back to the mansion. I keep my stare away from the mirror so I don't have the chance to look at them. Look at Levi. A few minutes later we are out of the mansion. We all exit the car and follow De Luca inside.

"Boys, to my office. Simon, follow me" De Luca says.

"Father, please. He-" Levi tries to talk but his father cuts him off.

"DO AS I FUCKING SAY".

"Yes, father".

That gets me off guard. Ice and Levi enter their father's office while I follow him (De Luca) at where he is going. When he is exits from the back of the mansion, I know for sure that he is getting me on the warehouse. I get ready psychological for what is about to happen. When he opens the door, he waits for me to enter and I do so. I hear a slam on the door and look over there. He didn't enter.

"Get it done, John" I hear De Luca saying.

"What?" I say to myself.

Just then I feel a hit on my back and I fall forward on my knees and hands. I turn around and see a man having a stick on his hands. He must be John. I don't even have the chance to say anything at all. He starts hitting me all over my whole body. Even head this time. He is stronger than the last man. What did I do to deserve that? I didn't do anything that I know off.

I don't know how much time passes by but I know for sure that I'm ready to pass out from the whole pain. John grabs me and throws me more inside the room but he doesn't come near me. The door opens and I see De Luca entering. I don't even have the strength to stand up.

"Stand up, asshole" he simply says.

I look at him and take a deep breath before I do so. The first time, I fall on the floor again and a few tears stream down my cheeks. At the second try, I manage to stand up and look straight at him.

"You will be homeschooled from tomorrow. Understand? I have my own teacher for you".

"Yes, sir" I say.

"Go to your room and stay there".

"Yes, sir".

I exit the warehouse and go to my room. As I enter the mansion again, I see Levi, Ice and Ace exiting the kitchen. They both stare at me but I walk downstairs immediately. I go to my room and sit on my bed. I need to take a deep breath before I stand up again. I can't do this for much longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 0 10
Being obliged to move from Britain to the US Ethan finds himself in a completely unfamiliar to him world. New people and another potential straight l...
47.4K 1K 53
With a lawyer of a mother, a step-father constantly busy working too, and a hardly present college student of an older brother, Will Byers doesn't ha...
1.8K 63 24
Elias is a closeted skater kid in a Christian household and just had sex with his sisters boyfriend before she even had sex with him herself because...
749 54 12
Alex is a fifteen year old boy who had the worst luck in life. He'd witnessed his parents deaths, he was bounced from foster home to foster home, but...