Home of the Jungle (Escape th...

By uwuaxthor

Joey knew who I wanted. Alex...He's in there, I can feel his presence, the question is... Can I survive anoth... More

Characters Update/Introductions
Rules Chapter
Escape the Night 1 (Pt. 1)
Escape the Night 1 (Pt. 2)
Escape the Night 2
Rulu is in Hiatus???
Escape the Night 3
Escape the Night 4
Escape the Night 5
Escape the Night 6
Escape the Night 7
Escape the Night 8
Escape the Night 9
fuck...
Spin off???
ESCAPE THE NIGHT 5

Update

46 1 0
By uwuaxthor

So... The trailer for Escape the Night dropped, and it wasn't really a trailer—

Instead of a series it will become a movie, and don't get me wrong i'm excited but we will have to wait much longer than expected to get an updated book.

Lowkey was thinking of donating money so I can be a part of the producers table because that would be so fun~

But for the most part until we get more details and updates no new updates for the series. However, feel free to check out my other books!! Hopefully see y'all soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 11 6
"We will. We will escape the night, and we'll find her." A person named Willow Dawson is invited to a masquerade ball by Joey Graceffa. They haven't...
57.7K 935 37
"You've promised me that this was all over! You've lied to me for the last time! You brought us all back on this crazy suicidal mission, and caused a...
38K 456 35
Will Y/n escape the night? She is one of the many guests invited to Joey's death dinner, meeting new people, making new friends, and making new enem...
8.9K 90 19
*Completed* Hey, guys, it is me. This is what you have all been waiting for now. So yeah Karlea is Joey's girlfriend and she has lived through two of...