Izana's Twin sister (Tokyo Re...

By Mikayuu4566

This is a tokyo revengers fanfiction, I do not own any of the characters or plot. I also don't own any songs... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The you I once Knew
Chapter 3: Treasure
Chapter 3: Them
Chapter 4: First Conflict
Chapter 5: Hospital visit
Chapter 6: Second Conflict
Chapter 7: Third Conflict
Chapter 8: Choices
Chapter 9: Hope
Chapter 10: What do we do Now?
The final timeline
Alright Guyz A/N ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ“ข

Chapter 2: Never Again

1.5K 48 2
By Mikayuu4566

Warnings again Abuse/ Rape

Waking up I felt something heavy on top of me, my eyes were covered. The thing above me began to move, it was a person and they had my pinned down on Iza-nii's bed. I tried screaming, but they covered my mouth.

"Hahaha...to think the Izana Kurokawa had a girl living with him. He thinks he can beat me up in my own house I'll have my way with you as payment." A male's voice spoke from above me. Sudden memories came rushing back to me from the one time with Satoshi. Memories I didn't think I would remember. As I felt something wet lick my neck as another hand lifted my skirt up.

"N-no...please.." I whimpered memories and trauma coming back into my head. My limbs were weak I needed to escape...I needed to get him off me.....

"Shut up! I might just have to keep you haha with this body you were just begging to be touched all defenceless~" I felt the male straddle me as he proceeded to rip my shirt off. I couldn't focus...why....everything was going well. I found Iza-nii....I made a life for myself. Why did this have to happen again...

Was I really cursed?

It's because of the blood in my veins?

Stop...

Please

Stop

I don't want this

Not again...

As if a wire snapped in my head I saw the vase beside Iza-nii's bed and grabbed it smashing it into whoever was on top of me. One of the shards cut my face making the blind fold drop.

Author's POV

Izana couldn't get a hold of Anzu making him panic. The person at the rival gangs house wasn't the leader and they told him that they would have revenge. He was insanely worry. He sped through the streets as the others followed close behind him on their own bikes.

Anzu...please be okay...Izana prayed biting his lip as they arrived at the apartment complex, not caring Izana ran straight up the stairs to his floor. His stomach dropped when he saw the door wide open.

In the distant he heard muffled screams through the darkness.

"Anzu!!! Anzu!!!" Izana yelled frantically running into the house.

Please gods....not my baby sister...

Don't take her away from me again....

Izana slammed his room door open and the others arrived behind him. All their eyes widened at the sight. Something inside Izana snapped.

There sat a frenzied Anzu half naked covered in blood clenching a shard from what use to be Izana's vase. Below her was the rival gang's leader his mouth agape as he laid completely still.

Anzu slowly turned her head hearing the door her eyes were dull until she saw Izana.

"Iza.....nii....what did I....." Anzu's normal self returned as she looked around in horror. Below her was a bloodied body making her scream as she scrambled away backing into the wall she began hyperventilating.

"I-I-I-I killed him...again... no.. no no no!!! Ahhh!!" Anzu sobbed in the corner. Izana ran right up to Anzu hugging her tightly.

"Anzu shh...shh It's fine...everything is fine...I shouldn't of left you alone..." Izana rocked Anzu like a baby with her crying hysterically into his chest.

"I-I again....I'm a murderer Iza-nii....why....why....why me....!!" Anzu sobbed as Ran and the others inspected the body.

"You're not a murderer Anzu...you were just protecting yourself..." Izana said gritting his teeth. What did she mean by again....did something happen to her before. The thought of Anzu going through pain pissed him off and his blood was boiling.

"Shit....he's dead boss....what do we do?" Ran asked. "Anzu-san isn't okay either...he probably tried to..." Ran bit his lip angry too. They all were angry.

"They'll pay...." Rindou muttered.

"They hurt my dearest sister..there's no way I can forgive that." Izana smiled crazily hugging Anzu as she had shrunk into the smallest ball she could become. His smile fell when he felt Anzu grip him tighter.

"This...this is a punishment...after all Iza-nii...a criminal's blood flows through me....i can't ever escape...why...why did it have to be me...." Anzu sobbed making Izana's head perk over to her.

"Don't be silly Anzu...if it flows through you it flows through me you are not alone,"Izana said to  her softly. Anzu feeling more reassured ended up passing out in Izana's arms.

"So what's the move..Izana." Kakucho asked as Izana carried Anzu bridle style.

"We clean this place up, and then we move the body. If anyone asks...I killed him okay we all did." Izana said in a commanding tone. He headed out the room to the shower and the others got to work.  "I'll protect you Anzu...big brother will always protect you."

Izana leaned against a wall after making sure Anzu was sound asleep. He managed to clean her up and the whole ordeal must of took alot out of her. Kakucho walked over to him.

"What's up Izana?" Izana lifted his head

"Kakucho, you're not going to jail with the rest of us." Kakucho furrowed his eyebrows.

"Izana what do you mean?! I'm not leaving your side!" Kakucho said in fury.

"Relax, I want you to take care of Anzu while we're in prison. Don't ever leave her side you got me. I'm never going let this shit happen to her again. Also I want you to find information on what happened to her before." Izana commanded Kakucho.

"I see.....understood." Kakucho said reluctantly.

"Protect her with your life Kakucho. She's my family" Izana walked away deep in thought. Kakucho bowed at his retreating figure.

I'll kill anyone that hurt you dear sister, they'll pay for it.

——————————————————

"What do you mean your going to Juvie?!?!" I exclaimed Iza-nii tried to calm me down.

"It's only for a bit okay, Kakucho will be with you in my stead also it's not safe to stay here so I got another place." Iza-nii said. "This time it's a penthouse."

"W-wha....is this my fault...." I asked guilt eating away at me. I remembered vaguely, the boys screams when I slashed him, Iza-nii finding me...but when I woke up there was no blood or corpse.

"No. No it's not. I will not let you blame yourself Anzu. You protected yourself, and I failed as your older brother again." Iza-nii placed his hands on my shoulder.

Our foreheads touched. "I'll only be gone a few years, come visit anytime."  He let go of me smiling.

"Kakucho will be with you for the entire time I'm gone. He's my strongest fighter and he'll be there to protect you. I'm never letting you be alone again." Iza-nii declared confident.

"Geez you're being overprotective...but Kakucho..." I muttered.

"He's my number one slave, you'll like him." Iza-nii smiled.

No matter how far apart we are from each other......I'll always be with you. We're twins if one half dies the other will know.

———————————-

Like he said Iza-nii went to Juvie with the rest of his gang members. Kakucho stood by my side while we watched them all get taken away. Giving Iza-nii one more hug I reluctantly got pried off by Kakucho.

"Take care of her, Kakucho." Iza-nii looked at his subordinate. Kakucho knelt on his knee.

"As you wish, King."  Kakucho got up placing a hand on my back he guided me away.

"Iza-nii I'll write!! And I'll visit whenever I can!! I'll make lots of money! And get you out early!" I cried out at Iza-nii's retreating figure. For a moment he glanced back a small smile on his face.

Iza-nii took responsibility for my crime, rumours on the street said Iza-nii beat the rival gang's leader to death. The black dragons 8th generation ended with the 9th generation starting with Shion who didn't go to prison either. Shion and I weren't close, from time to time he'd drop by one of my concerts bringing snacks and to talk to Kakucho. The first few months without Iza-nii were tough again, I just got to see him again and he had gotten taken away again. Much to Kakucho's dismay I forced him to take me to visit Iza-nii everyday. Iza-nii told me to focus more on my own work though and told me to keep my visits to once a week. During one of my visits I did run into Shinichiro-san though.

"Come on Cho-cho!! We're late!!" I nagged at Kakucho to drive faster. It was the only time during the week Iza-nii would let me visit I can't miss it now. Kakucho became my unofficial bodyguard not that anyone in the agency minded. Having him around all the time also forced me to get use to him...and his ruby eye... I still get warm sometimes around him, otherwise Kakucho is very kind.

"Acchan that's just cause you slept in. Sigh, despite being twins with Izana you two are quite the opposites." Kakucho sighed at me.

"Ah! Take that back!! I'm just as cool and respectable as Iza-nii!!!Grrr!!" I smacked his back playfully and we wheeled into the prison parking lot. Kakucho parked his bike quickly and we both speed walked to the consultation room where Iza-nii was talking to someone.....

"Shinichiro-san?" I asked confused.

"Ah Anzu-san right? I didn't think you would have other visitors Izana." Shinichiro smiled. Iza-nii looked away .

"Wait a second why are you visiting Iza-nii though?" I asked in curiosity. Iza-nii sighed as Shinichiro-san gasped hurt.

"Izana you never told your sister about me?!" Shinichiro gasped.

"Geez....Anzu Shinichiro-kun is our older brother. We just have different mothers." Iza-nii said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked.

"You know mom? And Emma..." The gears in my brain clicked. Iza-nii didn't know that that mother wasn't our actual mom yet.

"Iza-nii our mo-" I was cut off by Shinichiro-kun placing his hands on his shoulders.

"Ah I forgot Izana! I have something important to talk to Anzu about you know! Give us a minute okay!" Shinichiro-kun laughed trying to push me out the room when Kakucho stopped him.

"Hey, I'm going to." Kakucho said.

"It's fine Kakucho. I need time alone with Anzu okay!" Shinichiro-san smiled.

"Kakucho, come sit down." Izana told Kakucho that listened to him right away.

Outside the room Shinichiro-san scratched the back of his head.

"Anzu-san you see...Izana doesn't know that we're not related yet. I am planning to tell him myself...but it'll have to wait okay. Izana would be really hurt if he finds out." Shinichiro-san told me in a serious tone. So he's been leading Iza-nii on....this is why I hate foster families always lying. I scowled.

"The actual fuck, I thought you were different Shinichiro-san. Do you know the crap Iza-nii and I have been through. And you're just letting him believe a lie! Iza-nii acts tough! I know but inside Iza-nii is just looking for stability. All you foster families think you're doing something good in the end you're all liars." I scoffed. "I won't tell Iza-nii, but once he does find out and his heart gets broken I will never let him near you ever again. I'm the only family Iza-nii needs." With that I slammed the door on the older man's face walking back into the consulting room.

"Did something happen? Where's Shinichiro-kun?" Izana asked me and I just smiled.

"Oh he went home~ anyways Iza-nii listen to this cho-cho.........."

I'm the only family Iza-nii needs. After all nobody wanted me, they all were liars. Every single one of them.

————————————

Kakucho and I got closer over the years Iza-nii was in prison. Iza-nii teased me when Kakucho wasn't in the room, he noticed how I tend to get Kakucho to baby me lots.  Iza-nii, Ran, Rindou and Mocchi got out of juvie finally after serving their time. I did happen to pull a few strings through the connections I made as an idol. Kakucho was officially made into my bodyguard by the Agency since my popularity skyrocketed in Yokohama.

"Holy Crap! She's on the billboards now?!!" Ran exclaimed seeing a large billboard in Shinjuku with my face on it. 

"How friggen popular did you get?!" Rindou joined in awe with his brother. Paying them no mind I clung onto Iza-nii's arm as we chatted.

"So hows it like to be back Iza-nii?" I asked.

"Tiring, let's go back to the penthouse already..." Iza-nii yawned.

"Hmph! You just got out though Iza-nii come on let's have some fun!!" I whined when someone bumped into me from behind causing my hat to fall and hair flowed down.

"Oh I'm sorry...wait Kurokawa Anzu? OMG!!" The person ended up recognizing me and a crowd began to form.

"Shit this is why I said not to go here Acchan come on!" Kakucho picked me up and they all started running away into the alleyway. "Geez....we have to wait until they calm down."

"...Anzu we can't go out anymore cause of you...." Izana sighed not in the mood for running.

"Here this should be okay as a new disguise..." Kakucho said taking his jacket off he placed the hood on me making me blush.

"Cho..Cho you're too close.." I said hiding behind Iza-nii embarrassed.

"Haha Anzu what's the matter~ cat got your tongue~" Iza-nii teased me so I elbowed him in the side. He just brushed it off, it didn't hurt after all.

A few days later I had constant work so Kakucho was driving me all over the city for a few days. When I finally made it back home though, that night Iza-nii came into the house like a spirit had left his eyes.

"Iza-nii? What's the matter? You're all soaked just wait let me grab a towel." I said running to the bathroom as soon as I could. Iza-nii looked really hurt and his eyes were puffy...did he cry? I've never seen Iza-nii cry though... I pondered ruffling his wet hair to dry it. Iza-nii weakly grabbed onto my sleeve.

"I saw Shinichiro-kun today Anzu.....we...we aren't related to them at all..." Iza-nii hugged me tightly. "Anzu...Anzu...you're all I have Anzu." Iza-nii sobbed.

"I-Iza-nii...I hesitated....the thing is I knew...ever since I was taken away..." I muttered making Iza-nii's eyes widen.

"What?" He asked hurt.

"The man who took me.....he was our biological father...and...in that rotting house of his.....I found....our mother's corpse." I said through sobs. "H-he killed her and left her to rot......I-I I'm sorry Iza-nii..I wanted to tell you....but remembering it reminds me of everything that happened..." I pulled down my sleeve and wiped away my tears with it. Iza-nii's eyes softened and he hushed me.

"Shh...Anzu I could never be mad at you......what happened..Anzu..." Iza-nii asked me and I opened my lips trembling like a leaf.

"H...he abused me.....he'd always hit me then force me to buy him drugs...then...one day....he pushed me down and...the next thing I knew...he was dead.." I said softly. "I knew...from that moment that...since his blood is in my veins...I'm no better than him I'm a criminal Iza-nii..." I said laughing at the absurdity.

"No..." Iza-nii gripped my hand. "You're not a criminal...we're just different. Anzu...you and I are the same...if your a criminal I am one too. I promise you....I will never ever leave your side." Iza-nii wiped the tears off my eyes and smiled. "We're both broken."
————————

Izana POV

After reuniting with Anzu I noticed some things that were....different about her. Anzu use to be like the sun, if she was sad she would cry, if she was happy she'd smile, she was always honest with her feelings.
The first thing I noticed was how Anzu became more reserved, like she was scared of showing her emotions.

Along with that Kakucho told me from time to time Anzu would start crying out in the middle of the night. At times like that he said she becomes like a child, she can't recognize anything and keeps crying out my name for help.
My initial assumption was separation anxiety, but after seeing it myself. Someone must of deeply scarred Anzu. I noticed that while she seemed fine with Kakucho and I touching her. Whenever Ran, Rindou or any other man tries to she avoids the contact.

It made my blood boil and I felt helpless. She would cry hysterically for me and I tried reassuring her that I was there to no avail. For now to prevent the chance of her harming herself in her night terrors I gave Anzu sleeping pills.

Next...Kakucho finished his investigation. In a sense Anzu suffered much more than I thought. Like me she was passed from foster home to foster home but was constantly running away.  It pissed me off that those foster families men tried to touch or make advances on my precious sister. They all also physically abused her to. No wonder Anzu disliked Shinichiro-kun...she despised liars and had issues with trust. Anzu was only 7 years old and she had to go through a continuous stream of abuse, and she even thinks she's cursed. By our real father.....

"Izana....I also found some news..about Anzu's last foster family..." Kakucho spoke grimly to me.

Clenching my fist I nodded for him to continue.

"There was a news article a few months back before we met her...a man named Satoshi, who was Anzu's foster father was arrested. They never named Anzu...but he was arrested for assaulting a minor." The moment those words left his mouth I kicked the chair down.  "She.....was raped..." Kakucho's eyes were also enraged clenching his fists tightly.

Anzu...my sweet baby sister. Unlike me she didn't have strength, she fought and ran her whole life....and these people robbed her of her own innocence.

"I'll fucking kill them...I'll kill them all." I muttered, enraged. I'm never ever going to let go of Anzu ever again. Nobody with even think of harming a single hair on her head.

"Thanks Kakucho....from now on I'll be with Anzu all the time. Otherwise you, ran or rindou make sure she's never left alone. And if anyone messes with her..." I stepped away. "Beat them until they beg for mercy, then make sure they never walk again."

"Mmmh...Iza...Iza-nii?" Anzu groggily walked into the room. She was wearing her donut pyjamas I noticed Kakucho stare at her before looking away.

"Cute..." He muttered. My my Kakucho do you have the hots for my sister.....well with Kakucho his loyalty runs deep. I walked over to Anzu smiling.

I picked her up off her feet. "Anzu, It's late you should go back to bed."

"Iza-nii...you weren't there though..." Anzu muttered into my shirt.

"Haha..you're not a baby anymore Anzu.." I chuckled, but she had already fallen back asleep.

I promise Anzu....I'll be the only family you need. Those bastards were not your family, I am and I'll protect you. I'll probably have to teach her a bit of self defense too

"Anzu.....you're Tenjiku's treasure....a king will never give up his treasure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 748 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc โœจ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
570K 31.1K 85
Tokyo Revengers x Female Reader/Oc I don't own the tokyo revengers story(its by Ken Wakui) but only this fanfic story and the Oc's. _________________...
3.2K 229 9
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜†๐—ผ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐šƒ | Requests are accepted ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰: This fanfiction contains not o...