You are mine (soonwoo)

missmermaid100 által

A short story of soonwoo I suddenly want to write. Több

1
2
3
5
6

4

270 14 4
missmermaid100 által

Hoshi opened his cupboard and decided to arrange his clothes. He was taking out some clothes when he suddenly felt a pair of arms around his waist.

He flinch. "Who are you?" He asked turning his head a little but sigh realising it's Wonwoo.
"Ohh Wonwoo, you scared me". He said.

"Why? Does others also hold you by your waist?" Wonwoo asked kissing Hoshi's neck.

"Ohh Wonwoo, why would anyone want to touch me?" Hoshi said doing his work, even though he was going insane from inside.

"Hoshiyaa, you don't know how hot you are and many people wants you".

"Stop with your too expensive compliments. I need to clean my room". Hoshi release himself from Wonwoo's arms. Walking to the chair were many of Hoshi's clothes were laying abounded.

Wonwoo sigh sitting on Hoshi's bed with a pouty face. Hoshi smiled at his cute expression and started with folding his clothes.

"Hoshiyaa, come to me". Wonwoo said opening his arms for a hug.

"No Wonwoo, I need to clean my room". Hoshi refused focusing on his work.

"Hoshi baby, come to me".

"No".

"Ammm please".

"If I come to you then who will do this work?" Hoshi asked putting his hands on his hips.

"Amm I'll do it".

Hoshi laugh. "Come on Won, you can't even clean your own room. It's always Mingyu who do the cleaning. And you are saying, you'll do everything".

"If I promise to clean your room, will you come to me?" Wonwoo asked opening his arms wider. Hoshi made a thinking face and smiled, Running to Wonwoo and hugging him tightly.

Wonwoo close his eyes hugging his baby Youngie tightly. Wonwoo made Hoshi sit on his lap, cuddling the older.
He moved his mouth to Hoshi's ear, whispering "Be totally mine Hoshiyaa". And then nibbles his ear. Hoshi gasp at the sensetion. He looked at Wonwoo, if Wonwoo was horny then Hoshi's eyes were also filled with lust. He nodded, making Wonwoo happy.

Warning ⚠️ Smut

Wonwoo quickly smash his lips on Hoshi's. Changing their position from sitting to laying. Their lips fitting each other's so well. Wonwoo bite Hoshi's lower lip which made the older gasp, Wonwoo took the apportunity, inserting his tongue. The kiss made both of them breathless.

Wonwoo took off Hoshi's Tshirt and again connected their lips. Wonwoo trailed the kisses from Hoshi's mouth to his jaw, then his neck, sucking the skin, leaving some prominent marks but he didn't marks on normally visible area. He knows if someone sees it, Hoshi might get questioning.

Wonwoo kissed Soonyoung's hard nipples making the older let out a moan which he was holding for a long time. Wonwoo smiled over the older's skin and licking it, making Hoshi go crazy. Hoshi couldn't control his moans anymore, he is kinda proud person and he doesn't want to look like a softy by moaning, that's why he was holding his moans, but he gave in as Wonwoo was making him go insane.

Every time Wonwoo's mouth work on Hoshi's skin, the older will moan. Which pleased the younger so much, wanting to hear those moans again and again.
Wonwoo kissed all the upper body of Soonyoung, now he started to slide down older's pants.

Hoshi quickly took a pillow, hiding his face behind it. Wonwoo took off all the clothes from Hoshi's body, making him naked. Hoshi was now embarrass. Even though his body is perfectly built, but still he thinks it's nothing in comparison to Wonwoo's.

Wonwoo smiled, looking at the embarrass older. He took off his own clothes too. He leaned in, holding the pillow and pulling it away from Hoshi's face. Hoshi has his eyes tightly closed.

"Open your eyes". Wonwoo's lips were  on Soonyoung's when he said those words and as soon the older open his eyes, Wonwoo kissed him.

Hoshi looked at Wonwoo's biseps, licking his lips. Wonwoo knows what his baby wants, Wonwoo sat up making Hoshi do the same.
Hoshi's hand trailed from Wonwoo's cheeks to his wide shoulder, slowly sliding down to his chest. Hoshi pressed a kiss on Wonwoo's chest and to his surprise, for the first time, Wonwoo let out a moan. Hoshi also kissed every spot on Wonwoo's body.

Wonwoo held Hoshi's face making the older look up at him. He connected their lips, slowly leaning forward, making Hoshi lay again. Hoshi was ready for what is coming next but suddenly Wonwoo sat up straight, scratching his head.

"Won, what happened?"

"I didn't brought any lube or condom".

Hoshi giggled as how cute Wonwoo looked like this.
"There might be something in Vernon's drawer". Hoshi said pointing at it. Wonwoo got up and found a bottle of lube and condoms.

"How did you know, that Vernon have this". Wonwoo asked holding the condom.

"He and Seungkwan are always at this so he definitely have it".

"Wait.... Seungkwan?" Wonwoo asked surprised.

"Amm they are dating". Hoshi told him shyly.
Wonwoo smirk and leaned in, putting the condom packet between their lips.  Hoshi held one corner of the packet with his teeths, and Wonwoo held the other corner. They ripped it off, Wonwoo smirk taking it.

"It will hurt a little". Wonwoo told Hoshi, who just look away.

"Ammm, Won..... I'm..... Scared". Hoshi said gripping the sheets tightly.
Wonwoo kissed Hoshi's forehead.

"Look at me baby". Hoshi slowly look at Wonwoo, their eyes meeting. Wonwoo kissed him as he slowly get inside Hoshi. The older let out a cry of pain in the kiss, tears rolling down his eyes.

Wonwoo treat Hoshi with gentleness and care. He gave the older some time to adjust. Hoshi really felt so happy, knowing that he and Wonwoo now have become one.

Both were laying beside each other, looking at each other and smiling, after their business is done.
Hoshi put his hand on Wonwoo's cheeks, caressing it. Wonwoo smiled, pulling Hoshi for another kiss.
But Hoshi stopped it with putting his hand between their lips.

"Hoshi". Wonwoo pouted, Hoshi narrowed his eyes and pointed behind him at the uncleaned room.

"You want me to do it now?" Wonwoo asked and Hoshi nodded with giggles.
Wonwoo sigh, getting off the bed. He wore his pants and started to fold the clothes. Hoshi sat up, covering himself with blanket as he looked at his lover cleaning.

Wonwoo make faces while cleaning, and Hoshi only just sat there laughing at his cute boyfriend.
Wonwoo fold all the clothes, arrange the cupboard, dusted everything and even wipe the floor. Finally he was done and now again can be with his cute little hamster.

Wonwoo took Hoshi into kitchen, he cut an apple for the older, till he make a quick ramen.
Hoshi was sitting on the kitchen counter, eating his apple, and looking at his boyfriend time to time.

"I want some". Wonwoo said, Hoshi put the slice of apple in his mouth, and held the plate in front of Wonwoo, offering him.
"I don't want this one". Hoshi tilted his head kwonfused.

Wonwoo smirk and bite the apple from Hoshi's mouth, eating it. Hoshi blushed Hard looking down.

The ramen was cooked, Wonwoo poured it into a bowl. He took two chopsticks. Giving one to Hoshi.
Both quickly dig in as both were hungry. They were eating when they held the same string of noodle in their mouth. Both giggled and close the gap between them, slurping it till their lips touch each other.

After finishing their ramen, Wonwoo picked Hoshi up, taking him back to his room. He made the older sit on the bed.

Wonwoo came closer and was about to kiss Hoshi when he heard noise coming from living room. Which means some of the members are back.

"Yaa Wonwoo, here. Wear your shirt and get out". Hoshi said pushing the younger away from himself. But Wonwoo didn't let go.

"Wonwoo, please. What if someone see us?"

"Give me a kiss". Wonwoo demand. Hoshi pout but kiss Wonwoo's lips, cheeks, nose and forehead.

"Is it enough?" Wonwoo shook his head, making the older pout. Wonwoo leaned in kissing him with a lot of passion. He broke the kiss meeting older's eyes.
"Tonight, I want to cuddle with my baby".

"Won..... We will get caught".

"Fine". Wonwoo said unhappily getting up from Hoshi, taking his shirt and leaving the room.

Hoshi felt sad for making Wonwoo unhappy.

A grumpy Seungkwan entered the room, Hansol following behind with a teddy bear.

"Hyung, how can you ruin our weekend plan just to be with your boyfriend?" Seungkwan asked sitting on his bed.

"Wait whose boyfriend?" Vernon asked totally astonished.

"He doesn't know?" Seungkwan asked widening his eyes, Hoshi shook his head. "I'm sorry hyung".

"No Kwanie, it's okay. I was going to tell him anyway. So Vernon, yes I have a boyfriend.and he is Wonwoo".

"What?" A surprised Vernon sat beside him, doubting if he heard wrong.

"Wait .... Wonwoo hyung and you together? I thought he is with Mingyu hyung. The way they are always together". Vernon said.

"Vernonaa, sometimes it is not what it's looks like. And Wonwoo himself said I'm his. Mingyu and he are just close like me, Kwanie and Seok ". Hoshi assured him.

"Btw, what happened then?" Seungkwan asked excited. Hoshi looked down, blushing.

"We...... Ahhh, sorry we use your condom and lube Vernonaa".

"Omg..omg. Bonon baby yeah. Hoshi hyung finally loss his verginity". Seungkwan said highfive Vernon.

"It's okay, and you should also buy some from now on". Vernon winked at him. Making Hoshi more shy.

"Hyung, shouldn't we share this good news with Seok hyung? I bet he'll be super happy". Seungkwan said taking out his phone and quickly texted DK about what happened. Hoshi and Vernon just shook their heads knowing how excited Seungkwan is.

Kwanie

Hyung hyung hyung
Guess what?

Don't guess
I'll just tell you

Uri Hoshi hyung

Just lost something.

And

Guess what he lost?

Don't guess
I'll just tell you.

His

V
E
R
G
I
N
I
T
Y

Awesome right?

Just come home quickly.

Yaaa you must be kidding.
Woohhh
Iedhdjkskswksm
I'm proud of my hyung.
😭😭😭

"Soakaaa, what are you doing?" Joshua asked back hugging him. Dokeyom quickly put his phone away, turning to face the older. Right now they are in the souna with Jeongcheol couple.

"Hyung, I'm sorry but I think I need to go. Please don't be angry". Dokeyom said pecking older's cheeks.

Jisoo looked sad so Jeonghan and Seungcheol came to him worrying.

"What happened Joshuji and where is DK?" Jeonghan asked.

"He just left when he got text from someone. Do you think, he doesn't love me anymore Hannie?" Joshua asked with a sad face.

"Hey, there is no way. You are overthinking".

"Yes Joshua, DK do love you". Scoups also assured him.
Joshua just nodded still being worried about the same fact.

"What did I missed bitches?" Dokeyom asked jumping on Hoshi's bed.

"Calm your excited ass hyung. Hoshi hyung still might be feeling sore after doing that". Seungkwan joked.

"Yaa, stop that". Hoshi said getting red.

"This is time to celebrate. We should celebrate that Hoshi hyung finally lost his verginity". Dokeyom cheered.

"Yeah, how about we all go out and drink tonight?" Seungkwan suggested.

"Yes, we three couple can go on a triple date". Vernon said agreeing with his boyfriend.

"But we shouldn't add Shua hyung, he shouldn't get to know about it". DK said knowing his boyfriend very well. If Joshua get to know about their relationship then he'll definitely tell Jeonghan about it and it might become difficult for other two couple as he himself always gets lessons from the two oldest that they shouldn't do this and that.

Joshua himself said to keep their relationship secret but just on next day he told Jeonghan about it. That's why DK also told Hoshi and Seungkwan. Then Seungkwan also got in a relationship with Vernon, only Hoshi remaining single but now Hoshi also has Wonwoo. But Joshua doesn't know about Seungkwan and Hoshi's relationship with Vernon and Wonwoo.

"But he'll get upset, won't he?" Hoshi asked.

"I'll tell him that only we booseoksoon are going and then Vernon and Wonwoo hyung join us later?" Dokeyom suggested and they just agree on it.

............

Pookie pookie baby

Hoshi's Wonu daddy 🤭🤭

Daddy material 🔥

Booseoksoon 💕😘

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

12.3K 542 16
Lee Jihoon as Woozi Kwon Soonyoung as Hoshi Add cast : Lee Minhyuk as B-Bomb Hong Jisoo as Joshua Boo Seungkwan as Seungkwan Hansol Vernon Chwe as V...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
574K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.