fame ~ jude bellingham

By xginaxdx

a story between an actress and a footballer, trying to stay hidden from the media and their pressures, whilst... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

chapter 15

4.2K 64 11
By xginaxdx

January 11th, 2022
📍🇬🇧

georgina 🤭

come to germany now please

dude i literally just got off set

yeh exactly why u should come here

i can't rn
i thought u booked the flight for tmr?

i can change it

but i haven't even packed yet

can u pack in an hour?

i can try

yeh u will
ok i changed it
now at 11pm tonight
i'll pick u at the airport when u land

okk
now stop texting me so i can pack

right sorry 🫡
also my family is here

what??
could've had a bit of a warning

u did get a warning
just then

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

you've met them before

not sure having a conversation with ur mum about a film counts as meeting them before

yeh it does
mum loves u though
obviously
she's excited

brilliant

🤣🤣
seen

~

The girl rushed to pack anything she might need for a few days in Dortmund. She was pretty used to packing things this last minute, with her job she was always having to travel round places and live out of a suitcase. She chucked a few clothes and her travel wash bag into her suitcase and jumped in her drivers car, followed by her body guard.

Only once she was in the car did she remember that she hadn't told her friends about her trip to Germany, and decided to text them.

~

2 no-ones + an actress

gina💕
guysss
help me rn

alicia💕
ginaaa

gina💕
i forgot to tell u guys that i'm
going away for the weekend

lucy💕
ooo where?
is it for work?

gina💕
not exactly
i'm seeing someone

alicia💕
JUDE?!
ARE U SEEING JUDE?!

gina💕
🤭🤭

alicia💕
GIRL WHAT??

lucy💕
WHY WOULDNT U TELL US???

gina💕
i only found out a few days ago
and i wasn't supposed to leave till trm but now i'm in the car on my way to the airport
so yk exciting

alicia💕
ur already going???

lucy 💕
ur flying to a different country for a                          guy you've been on one date with?

gina💕
but it's not just one date
sort of

alicia💕
have y'all kissed yet?

gina💕
not exactly

lucy💕
christ i thought jude would be                               
better than that

alicia💕
he's probably waiting for the right time
he seems kinda romantic

gina💕
guys i have to go
i'll text u when i land xxx

alicia💕
ok babe text u later

lucy💕
byeee

~

Georgina had made her way through the airport, followed by a security guard; most of the time she found it extremely annoying that everywhere she went, someone always had to accompany her in public spaces, however right now she was quite glad someone was with her.

Despite the fact that she had used Jude's trick of wearing hat and sunglasses as a 'disguise' she still noticed countless amount of times and had to stop over and over again to take pictures. Usually, she didn't mind taking pictures but, today she was in a bit of a hurry and couldn't keep getting delayed.

She was also glad she had her security guard with her today, because flying always worried Georgina.
Her bodyguard, Lewis, had been working for her for a few years now, and the pair had a good working relationship. Lewis made sure that Georgina was too bombarded through the airport and that they made it safely on the plane.

The two had made a deal that once they landed in Dortmund, Lewis would stay at a nearby hotel to allow the actress some freedom. They had to keep that from her management because they would kill the both of them if they found out Georgina was 'unprotected'.

They got settled on the plane, Georgina obviously took the window seat, one of the things that would make her feel less anxious. She plugged in her earphones, somehow she had managed to leave her airpods at home in the chaos of packing and had to buy some earphones at the airport.

It was only a short flight, should be no longer than 2 hours. Hopefully, it would be over before she knew it. Plus, she was exhausted from the last few days of work and couldn't wait to finally sleep.

She didn't know what Jude had in store for the next couple days, and so Georgina spent most the flight, wondering what they were going to do. She thought back to the messages with her friends; maybe she was doing this to soon? Flying to a different country to see someone she's met twice? But Jude didn't feel like a stranger to her, not like someone she had only just met. It felt special.

~

Almost 2 hours later, and they finally landed and made their way off the plane. Lewis left the girl so he could catch an uber and go to his hotel, but he made her promise to call him if anything happened. Once he had left, she found a quiet spot where hopefully people wouldn't notice her in the chaos of the airport, she texted Jude saying that she had landed.

~

jude

just landed x

here x

how are u here so quick?

i was tracking ur flight
so that i was here when u landed

aww 🤭
that's so sweet

yeh ik 🥰

~

Georgina tracked down Jude's car, to find him leant against the bonnet, with a small bouquet of flowers in his hand. A large grin free on his face when he saw the girl approaching, he reached down to grab her suitcase from her hand, replacing it with the flowers.

"Ooo, these are pretty," the girl said, staring at the flowers now in her hand, "thank you."

"Hello beautiful," he said, smiling down at her, wrapping his arm over her shoulder, whilst walking around to put her suitcase in the back.

"No, I probably look disgusting," she said, she's just gotten off a flight after a long day at work - not exactly her idea of 'beautiful'. But that's exactly what Jude love - her vulnerability with him already, that she already felt confident around him.

"You? Disgusting? Never." Jude tutted, as they climbed into the car, Georgina just playfully rolled her eyes in response.

"We're going back to mine, is that okay?" Jude asked, momentarily glancing to look at Georgina before regaining his focus on the road.

"Mhm, that's fine," she answered, peering up at him.

Jude could feel her eyes staring at him and he felt a subtle blush come over his cheeks. He glanced down again to look at the girl, "what?" he chuckled.

"Nothing," she answered quickly, turning her to face back out the window.

The pair continued the short drive from the airport to Jude's house, and had conversations about the work that Georgina had been doing, and Jude's next game, that he wanted her to go to. She reluctantly agreed, the decided it would be best for her to stay in the box and out of reach of any cameras.

They still wanted this thing to remain hidden, they didn't want people to interfere and get in the way, much like they did in everything else surrounding their lives.

~~~
AN: hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 831 28
π‘πžππšπ¦πšπ§πœπ² ❞The act of loving someone who loves you back❞ In which Aria gets added to the England fotball team groupchat by accident or In wh...
36.4K 670 35
in which Kiana Simmons and Jobe bellingham ignore all the obvious signs of them liking each other, but when the realisation finally hits, it doesn't...
77.3K 1.4K 24
[DISCONTINUED!!!!] ・β₯・ after studying abroad and finding a job as a content creator for fc barcelona, it's time for a visit. ・β₯・ cleo mount goe...