Mentality.

By Bhettiboop

One day, Zonnique goes to a wild spring break party. The next day, she wakes up inside of a mental home. Her... More

Chapter 1 - Suicidal.
Chapter 2 - "Get situated!"
Chapter 3 - One Way Ticket.
Chapter 4 - The Beast Within.
Chapter 5 - "Your Honor."
Chapter 6 - Monster.
Chapter 7 - Playing with Fire.
Chapter 8 - Departure.
Chapter 9 - Hailstorm.
Chapter 10 - Sarrogate Parents.
Chapter 11 - "Who Daddy is."
Chapter 12 - Transformer.
Chapter 13 - Off Safety.
Chapter 14 - Skeletons.
Chapter 15 - Rep.
Chapter 17 - Cornered.
Chapter 18 - "Let's Bail."
Chapter 19 - True Colors.
Chapter 20 - Adam and Eve.
Chapter 21 - Crossed.
Chapter 22 - "I'm sorry."
Chapter 23 - Newbies!
Chapter 24 - I'll be there.
Chapter 25 - Three of a Kind.
Chapter 26 - Pause.
Chapter 27 - Down N' Dirty.
Chapter 28 - Round 1.
Chapter 29 - A Little Rushed.
Chapter 30 - Killer Instincts.
Chapter 31 - Round 2.
Chapter 32 - Round 3.
Chapter 33 - "You Lose."
Chapter 34 - Final Round. **FINALE**
Chapter 35 - Wedlock.
Chapter 36 - Breakthrough.
Chapter 37 - "Chres....?"
Chapter 38 - Set It Off. [Part 1.]
Chapter 39 - Set It Off. [Part 2.]
Chapter 40 - Child Play.
Chapter 41 - Race.
Chapter 42 - 2 Down.
Chapter 43 - Boomerang.
Chapter 44 - Keepsake.
Chapter 45 - Crashing Down.
Chapter 46 - Hormones.
Chapter 47 - Persuasion.
Chapter 48 - Cut The Top Off.
Chapter 49 - Will.
Chapter 50 - First Time.
Chapter 51 - Shows Over.
Chapter 52 - Fathers Will. **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

Chapter 16 - Homebound.

17.1K 527 127
By Bhettiboop

The next day, Chresanto did nothing. He ate breakfast by himself, went into his room, and continued to read his book. Suddenly, he heard someone knock on his door. When he peeked outside of the window, he seen the same woman who came to pick up thr baby. It was Shayla's mother.

"Yes?" Chresanto said as he opened his door.

"See? There he is, Shayla!" The girl cheered as she looked down at her baby. "Are you happy?"

Chresanto glanced down at Shayla and could obviously tell that she'd been crying for a while. Suddenly, Shayla started to wiggle and squeal when she held her arms out to Chresanto. He smiled as he picked her up, gave her a hug, then sat her down on the bed with him. He was extremely happy to see her again.

"She cried all night." The girl scoffed as she rolled her eyes. "All she kept saying is 'Dada, dada, dada.' and I realized that she was talking about you, soo......I just decided to have her come visit you."

"Is that true, Shayla?" Chresanto said in a funny tone. "Did you miss me?"

"Dada!" Shayla squealed as she bounced around.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah?"

"Where'd you find my daughter?" The girl asked.

Chresanto didn't know the girl well, so he had no choice but to lie.

"I found her on the side of the road. Just sitting in her carseat." Chresanto lied. "I figured that someone might've just left it on the road, until I passed her and seen a baby inside of there. I took the baby with me and decided to take care of her. I should've tried looking around for her biological parents first."

"I was just wondering because....her father was murdered." The woman said in a dry tone. "I was just trying to figure out what sick bastard left her on the side of the road like that...."

"Well she's no longer in harm's way." Chresanto smiled. "That's all that matters."

"I never got your name." The woman smiled as she held her hand out. "I'm Amber!"

"Chresanto. Chresanto August." He responded as he shook her hand. "It's very nice to meet you!"

"Haha. Well, I was going to leave her here while I went grocery shopping." Amber cheered. "If you don't mind...."

"Oh I don't mind at all!" Chresanto cheered. "As a matter of fact, I think that we're all going out to an ice cream parlor later on. I'll take her wth us!"

"That's fine. I haven't been able to run errands all day!" Amber panted as she grabbed her purse, and swung it over her shoulders. "I should be back around 7, okay?"

"Alright!" Chresanto smiled. "See you then!"

What Amber didn't know, is that she was dropping her money off to a murderer.

Before the outing, everyone had to participate in their daily workout. 45 minutes into the workout, Mrs. Miner and Mrs. Lacey walked inside of the room and said that everyone continue with what they were doing. They slowly took Kiloni out of the pack and walked her into a corner. After 2 minutes of conversation, everyone noticed that Kiloni was crying tears of joy. Everyone stopped working out, then glanced at each other in dispair.

They knew that this meant that the nurses decided that she was sane enough to go home.

"Oh my god. Thank you so much, Mrs. Miner!" Kiloni cheered.

"This isn't fair!" Abby shouted as she grabbed a cliboard off of the table, and threw it across the room.

"Why does she get to go home, and we still have to stay here?" Rayan whined. "Why?"

"She's not going to do nothing but starve herself, anyway." Craig laughed as he continued his workout.

"Aww haw haw boo hoo, I think that you bitches are jealous!" Kiloni whined sarcastically as she crouched down a little and made a fake 'crying' face. "If you were well enough, you'd be getting released just like me!"

"So what, bitch?" Abby barked. "You're still bony!"

"Haha. I'm bony and I get to go home, and you're a fat ass who still has to stay here!" Kiloni smiled. "Soak it all up, hoes!"

"Hey hey hey!" Mrs. Miner shouted. "Everyone get right back to the workouts, or we're not going out for any type of ice cream!"

Abby was furious. She felt that there were many others who deserved to get released. Not just Kiloni.

2 hours later, it was time for everyone to go out to the ice cream parlor. One by one, each of them stood in line and were told by all of the nurses that they could order whatever they wanted. Kiloni was still celebrating with the one person who still liked her. Jacob. Those two sat at a table together while Craig, Abby, Chresanto, and Zonnique sat at one table, and Babydoll, Bahja, and Rayan sat together at the end.

Everything that Kiloni was talking about, they could hear.

"I can't wait to get my own house, Jacob." Kiloni cheered as she placed a small scoop of Vanilla fudge ice cream inside of her mouth. "I'm just so excited. I haven't been out of this mental home since I was 13!"

"I'm so excited for you too, girlie!" Jacob cheered as he licked his chocolate ice cream. "What kind of house do you wanna buy?"

"I want to buy a townhouse. One that's near a bunch of people." Kiloni nodded.

"Oh. That's cool!" Jacob winked. "How are you gonna decorate the house that you're going to be inviting me over too?"

"It's going to be splendid!" Kiloni cheered in a dramatic form as she placed her hands up. "I'm going to get a "home sweet home" rug, with the prettiest burgandy painted home, a nice pretty flat screened tv, a large cream love couch, i'm going to get so many things!"

"What about a lovebed?"

"Oh definitely a lovebed!" Kiloni cheered. "Let me tell you what else i'm getting..."

While Kiloni blabbed on an on, Abby smoked a cigarette and rolled her eyes as she looked over at everyone. Everybody was just as agitated as she was. "Why don't she just shut up?" Craig wondered as he played with his melting ice cream. Chresanto fed the baby girl some of the warm ice cream and shook his head in irritation as Zonnique covered her ears, causing everyone to laugh.

"Oh my goooooooddddd." Zonnique groaned as Kiloni looked at her, then continued what she was saying.

"We're all thinking the same exact thing." Craig groaned as he shook his head, and rolled his eyes.

"It's funny, because her bony ass thinks she's the shit because she's getting her own home." Chresanto said as he leaned over, and scooped Shayla a little bit of Vanilla ice cream. "I don't know what the hell Mrs. Miner and Mrs. Lacey are thinking..."

"One day, me and you are gonna leave the mental home and crash her shit." Abby smiled as she looked at Zonnique.

Zonnique along with everyone else started laughing as they enjoyed their ice cream. Zonnique came to a slow stop as she looked at Chresanto. Chresanto looked back at her, already knowing what she had to say.

"Chresanto-"

"Ah ah ah. Don't even say it, Zonnique." Chresanto said as he shook his head. "It's that bitch's fault."

"Who's fault?"

"Kiloni's. It was her ass that I was supposed to shoot, not Jacob." Chresanto growled. "She was the one who got my ass busted by snooping through my shit. But it's okay, though."

"We'll show her ass." Abby nodded. "She won't even see it coming."

For the next two months, Kiloni did nothing but house hunting with Mrs. Miner. One of those days, she found her perfect townhouse. It was finally time for her to move out. While she packed up, only Bahja, Babydoll, Prince, and Rayan were there to help. Jacob had made it past his wheelchair stage and was able to walk. Zonnique stayed and got a little better with the helping, and just like Abby, she was barely changing at all. Every weekend, Amber would bring the baby over for him to see.

But every weekend, turned into every other day on the second month. Everyone was noticing that Chresanto and Amber were spending a large amount of time together. They would cook and eat fancy dinners with grape wine in the lunchroom downstairs, they would watch plenty of movies inside of his room, and they would do alot of things for baby Shayla. She was only 9 months old.

Today, Chresanto walked in with a dozen roses in his hand. Zonnique was sitting on the couch as Chresanto walked closer and closer to her. She sat up and smiled at him, when he walked past her. Her smile faded into a look of confusion as she turned around.

Chresanto was giving these roses to another woman. And this woman, was Amber.

"Happy valentines day, Amber." Chresanto smiled as he wrapped his hand around her waist, giving her a kiss on the neck.

"Oh my god!" Amber gasped as she took the roses and gave Chresanto a kiss on his plump lips. "Thank you so much, baby."

Zonnique was beyond jealous. She found herself staring at the two in disbelief. All of these months of her leaving Chresanto by himself, was finally biting her in the ass. And this, was the LEAST amount of devastation that she would have to endure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 16K 48
Jessica is a 12 year old girl who's managed a horrible lifestyle. The government had granted all year round schools a full 400 days off. She has no f...
356K 10.3K 28
If you saw your own parents die before your eyes, would you grieve to the point of death? Or would you live your life? Ever think about both? Kora's...
177 76 32
Maxine is an 18-year-old girl who is bored and lonely, living in California in the year 2351. She's always been fascinated with how humans used to li...
435 0 7
Alex goes through the hard parts of life before most others would but soon meets people who make things much less insufferable for her. The friends s...