You'll Regret That Alpha

Von kitty01meowquinniya

"You don't know the meaning of a pack!" Jadah Love Ryan, daughter of the beta to the SilverMist pack has had... Mehr

Chapter 1: "I cant wait until my birthday."
Chapter 2: "More than the stars love the moon"
Chapter 3: "You dont know the meaning of a pack"
Chapter 4: "Everyone needs family"
Chapter 5: They'll regret rejecting me
Chapter 6: "Welcome to the DarkKnight Pack."
Chapter 7: "Another day in training"
Chapter 8: "He marked someone else"
Chapter 9: Jadah Love Knight
Chapter 10: PurpleViper Pack
Chapter 11: "Surprise."
Chapter12:"Lucas is my mate"
Chapter 13: Emotions
Chapter 14: He marked me!
Chapter15:"You're in heat"
Chapter 16: Jadah?
Chapter 18: Something big is ahead
Chapter 19: "They'll be in for a treat when they come"
Chapter 20: The kidnapping part 1
Chapter 21: The kidnapping part 2, A mate for a mate
Chapter 22: Sweet dreams
Chapter 23: I promise
Chapter 24: History lessons and problems
Chapter25:Warnings
Chapter26:Answers
Chapter27:Checkups
Chapter28:"Hello niece"
Chapter29:"Angel!"
New information!A/N!!Must Read!
Chapter30:Blood and tears part one
Chapter 31:Blood and tears part 2
Chapter 32:Round 2
Chapter 33:The last round

Chapter17: Family Reunion

20.5K 576 32
Von kitty01meowquinniya

I was frozen. I looked at my former parents, and my old Alpha and Luna. My parents looked all worn out and melancholy, their bags on the ground beside them. I glanced at Warren and Mira who looked at me in shock, I heard Mal's voice ring through my ears,

"Jadah." He called, I regained my composure and turned to him,

"Why are they here?" I let my emotions slip because I have yet to forgive them. The pain they inflicted on me is forever burned into my brain and coming back with a vengeance, making me angrier than ever.

"The question is why are you here?" I heard Warren ask with as much disrespect as he could muster. You see what I mean! They don't even stand up for their ex child in front of their alpha.

"I'm here to train this pack, you didn't know?"

"She's also my mate." He stepped in grabbing my waist shocking me.

"You're lying. Kim's your true mate, you marked her." Mira said as a matter of factly venom lacing her words.

"Oh really? So that explains why when he marked me hers went away." I said backing him up, right before smiling and pulling down my shirt and showing them my beautiful mark. Malachi chuckled at me pulling me back to his side. They all gasped but it wasn't them who spoke this time it was Lauren,

"Baby is that you, Jadah?" She asked as tears were filling her eyes. I looked at her, analyzing her appearance. She looked worn out, her dark skin was drier and not it's usual supple self. Her eyes were dull, her beautiful locks I loved were unkempt and she was frail. This was once the woman who kept herself together, with a sweet demeanor and presence, thick and voluptuous, and hair was always in neat styles.

"Yes it's me. Is that you? You don't look like yourself." I said honestly, tears slowly streamed out of her eyes as her hands covered her mouth in shock.

"Yes it's me baby" she chuckled coming closer,"I thought you were dead, I thought the Dark Knight pack finally got to you or rogues or oh god chile worse!" She shouted getting nervous, I sadly let out a chuckle removing her hands from my face and backing away.

"Yet you never came to look for me." She got quiet before sobbing harder I felt my own tears start to spill from my eyes.

"I couldn't! You had lied to the Alphas about your mate, you shamed us all! How was I supposed to live and survive with supporting that silly decision you made?!" I scoffed incredulously looking around seeing if anyone else was hearing this!

"Are you serious right now!? That's the reason you didn't come looking for me?" I looked up at Larry who looked at me head on angrily.

"What's with the twisted look on your face?"

Looking me up and down in disgust he said,"You. You think you're so special thinking you could leave the pack and steal money from me before you went on your vile journey as a rouge. My mate hasn't been the same since you left do you realize how selfish you are?! What about the people you left worried about you, huh? I can't forgive you for that Jadah." He shook his head turning away from me, more tears slipped out but I couldn't even be upset I was nauseated.

"I don't know who told you she's a rogue but that's false, and so things don't get messy up in here my brotha' I'd advise you speak to my daughter with respect." I snapped my head around and there was Jax in all his terrifying glory. Martin flanked at his side looking just as menacing.

Whipping his head around he took in Jaxs' form, he couldn't even shape words. He bowed in submission. My tears fell harder than before as I walked over to Jax and into his embrace not being able to take anymore. He came to my rescue, he always does, my whole family does. Here they were all here backing me up, sleepy but still alert and present. I laughed before turning around and facing Larry and Lauren again.

Unsure about getting up or not Larry stood on his feet."I don't know who you are but I feel an overwhelming sense of power even greater than a normal Alphas emanating off of you; but that girl," he pointed to me,"Is Jadah Love Ryan, that's not your daughter...Sir"

Jaxs' face gave nothing away,"I'm not going back and forth with a former beta nor am I gonna fight my daughters battles. Tell em' your name Jadah." He said proudly pushing me forward, I laughed smiling before raising my chin and projecting.

"My name is Jadah Love Knight. Daughter of Jaxon Dean Knight, and Sophia Anne Knight." I answered proudly, he chuckled before wrapping his arm around me.

"So you replaced us huh? What about your brothers, your sister? Did you find a replacement for Malachi? He's just as guilty." My mother cried angrily through her tears. Georgie was about to step in but Jax pulled her back, letting me fight my own battle.

"As a matter of fact she did." Gingers voice cut in, the boys folded their arms and nodded their heads joining in. Larry and Lauren gaped at them,

Lauren let out a humorless laugh, this was too much to wake up to. I looked down at her she was calmer than we all were, her wise eyes staying brown as she never broke eye contact with Larry and Lauren.

"Now may I please ask who you are and why you're here?" Mira asked, carefully choosing her words.

"The DarkKnights, we're here to help train this pack." Jax answered calmly, their gazes snapped to Mal,

"You called the D-DarkKnight Pack," Her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as she took quick deep breaths. After clearing her throat she asked again,"You called the DarkKnight Pack for help?" She glared at him,

"Yes I did. It's about time we had this talk." Rolling his shoulders he continued confidently,"While you were away I lost my wolf because I was away from Jadah and I marked Kim. After that I was too weak to train or protect my pack so Lucas trained them, I did the paper work. We were recently attacked and lost half the pack so we had to call for their help." He answered honestly.

"So you were too weak to protect the pack that we left entitled to you? Kimberly has Luna potential how'd you mess that up?" Warren asked, I growled at him but quieted down waiting to hear how Malachi was gonna explain his self.

"This pack was corrupt before you entrusted it to me. Me not being true to myself or my mate sped the process up. She is not my mate, you preferred her to be because you made a promise to her dad after you were caught sleeping with his wife." A pin could be heard dropping it got that silent. Warrens face turned red from embarrassment or anger I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or just leave the room. This was all giving me a headache.

A growl ripped through the air and it was Warrens he was losing his temper, he punched a wall and exploded,"I did what I had to do to stop you from making the worst mistake of your life! Look at her she's still the same scrawny bitch from a year ago! And you-" I felt a burning ripple through me. Mira stood still not even moving as she let what was said sink in but of course out of instinct she reached to comfort him but he pushed her back into a wall.

That was it.

"I've had it with you!" I yelled pointing at Mira and Warren,"You come back here like you run the place, disrespect me, your son, and to add a cherry to the entire thing you still haven't apologized for what you did!" I felt the all too familiar tingling course through me as I took menacing steps towards them,"Do you think I forgot how you shamelessly abused me in front of the pack? How you worthless assholes watched them do it? My own family couldn't protect me because they were too scared to stand up to their alpha." I knew my eyes are glowing that powerful blue,

Raising my hand I let the energy rush through my body, clouding every rational thought I had. I was no longer in control. Larry, Lauren, Warren, and Mira began to rise, I slowly began balling my fist up and they began to claw and gasp for air. I couldn't stop and to tell you the truth I didn't want to. I then threw them into a nearby wall watching as they took in big gulps of air,

"You're a witch!" Larry yelled still holding his throat. I rolled my eyes allowing my eyes to turn back to normal.

"No, I'm a white wolf." I said before gripping my head. They all had their mouths open,

"I see you discovered your ability." Lauren said struggling to stand. I just glanced at her,

"Angel?" I winced turning my head to Mal,

"Calm down." He said slowly inching towards me, I rolled my eyes fighting the urge to spazz and frankly I didn't have the energy. Mentally and physically I felt weak.

Mustering the last bit of strength I had I said,"Leave my house, you better be gone by tomorrow." I demanded,

"Let's go upstairs." I nodded. I turned to my family, they gave me a nod back promising to make sure they left the house and premises. I looked back and gave the lowly worms one last glance before going upstairs.

When we got to the room I felt mentally and physically exhausted. I have never actually used that ability before. I only once use my abilities and it's when I find out about them.

Jax always tells me to practice but they only appear when I'm angry or frustrated.

I felt my knees begin to buckle, so I slowly walked over to the bed before falling on it.

"Jay are you okay?" I heard him ask but I was already closing my eyes and falling asleep.

I opened my eyes, before sitting up. My head was pounding from the slight head ache I have but nonetheless I still got out of bed. I looked around before my eyes landed on Malachi's sleeping form in the corner in one of his chairs. He looked worn out, I'm not sure how long I was out but I know training has been kicking his ass. His hair was everywhere, little bruises littered his face, and his hands were clasped together.

"Mal come to bed," I shook him,

He jumped awake with wide eyes before they lowered again and a lazy smile covered his face."You're finally awake huh? Your family hosted a training session a little after you fell asleep, and we have another one in a few hours."

"I wasn't as worried about you this time, you've only been asleep a few hours." He said yawning and stretching sitting up in the chair,

"Mal I have to tell you something." I said, he sat up giving me his full attention.

"You know I'm a white wolf yes?" He nodded his head,

"Well powers or abilities as I call them come with that,"

"Wow I thought the legends about white wolves having abilities on top of keener skills than us average wolves was a myth."

"Yeah well last night you witnessed only two of my abilities. My mom said to me when I told her, that we are made to restore balance and keep peace amongst our kind, and that the Moon Goddess has a special task for me." I said thoughtfully, he hummed,

"I wonder what the task is." He wondered.

"Same I have four and possibly more that I don't know about but the four that I do know about is speed, I can control and take energy from nature, Telekinesis, and making people feel immense pain." I explained. He was thinking while looking at me, when he finally spoke.

"Wow. My mate has powers." He said amazed,

"I don't use my powers often, they weaken me easily both physically and mentally." I said and he nodded his head. I noticed my heat was gone that means today I can help with training.

I hopped from the bed faster than he could blink,"My heats gone which means I can help you all train!" I rushed, pulling him up and throwing him into the closet. He chuckled but got dressed in a white muscle shirt, some shorts, and a pair of Nikes.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into me and Georgie's room so I could get changed too. I hastily pulled on the clothing and pulled my hair into a high ponytail before dragging him back outside.

He lead us out the door and to the open field where I began sprinting across the slippery grass. I stopped in the center breathing in the cool crisp air, letting a chill pulse through my body as the cook morning breeze raked over my exposed limbs. I felt truly at home, I felt free, and better than ever after being cooped up for so long.

Mal eventually caught up with me, before groggily taking my hand and leading me under an oak tree where we sat and enjoyed each other's company, watching the sun rise before I heard the familiar heavy footsteps of my dad. I felt an excited shiver course through me as I got on my feet waiting for him my family to step outside to see me standing bright and early ready to continue fulfilling my duty as one of the worlds best pack trainers.

I waved wildly laughing at them waving back before they rushed across the field.

"Someone's up bright and early today" Kendall ruffled my hair.

Slapping his hand away and chuckling I smiled,"Yes, it's good to be back I need to let off some steam." I groaned shaking my muscles.

Hearing a dark chuckle I turned my head in his direction feeling the anticipation. I already know where this is going,"Wanna spar with your old man?" His sinister smile let me know he was waiting for the right time to hand me that ass whipping he owed me for losing my composure my first day here.

I stood deadly still looking at the side of me watching Jax.

"Oh shit." My family gave us room already knowing what was about to happen.

I blew out a silent breath trying to remain deadly still but he ticked and moved at inhumane speed before grabbing the back of my neck and slamming me on the ground. I wheezed he was using 85% power, he usually only uses 75%. Turning around I caught his fist just in time to push it away from me but he countered with the other hand punching me in the jaw then picking me up by my shirt.

I tasted blood and my stomach hurt, I was outta shape,

Smiling in my face letting his canines grow he said,"I expect you to give me the fight of your life daughter, or you're gonna be out of commission for this training session."

Throwing my head back and chuckling I wrapped my legs around his arm and twisted but he dropped me and kicked me in the stomach. I flew across the field landing on my side.

I'm in so much trouble.

He slowly crossed the field towards me and I quickly got on my feet, my breathing was heavier and my jaw hurt. I needed a plan quick or I'm really gonna be out of a few training sessions. Looking around I found nothing and I was quite frankly too late he was upon me in seconds.

I felt it before it came, I dodged his fist, quickly ducking to push the other one out my way, his speed was insane and I could barely keep up. I couldn't even land a hit. Seeing an opening I palmed his nose with all my night hearing a crunch and letting the scent of metallic blood fill my nose.

"Yeah Jay!" I heard Mal scream across the field but that tiny hit was to just buy me some time.

I'm ashamed but I ran backwards a few steps putting distance between us.

Jax chuckled not phased one bit before he ripped up a huge chunk of the grief from the ground and chucked it at my head. I felt dirt everywhere especially in my eyes I knew he was coming but I couldn't run. I had to rely on my ears.

I kicked with all my might and missed, then I started throwing blows, instinctively catching, and dodging, and punching. He then caught my arms and then head butt me.

I felt blood rush from my forehead and I quickly wiped my eyes. He was kicking my ass and I couldn't even keep up.

This time when he approached me it was less hostile.

Standing above me he looked down on me with those green eyes and I looked back at him with my brown ones. Terrified but not only that but I was in pain.

I gripped the ground using the energy and letting it course through me and begin healing my skull and jaw.

"Next time, keep yourself under control. Don't ever lose your temper in front of another pack, this is still business. Your reputation becomes on the line and your methods questionable." He scolded and I looked away feeling ashamed.

"You don't ever put yourself in positions where your teachings and abilities are under question. You're a Knight and we handle business then personal matters. Don't ever let me see that happen again or I'm breaking something next time." He promised holding his hand out for me to take.

I knew he was right but I was still upset he mangled me like this and I was reluctant to take his hand but after we spar we drop whatever issue it is that we had. It's over and if I felt some way still I should've let it out during our match.

Picking my head up I grabbed his hand and stood on my feet wiping the blood from my forehead and the dirt from my face. We began walking back over to where our family was and I could feel Mals' anticipation. My family told him to stay back during our match because it concerned no one but me and Jax.

When we reached them, the SilverMist pack began making its way on to the field. My shirt was filthy and I had no choice but to remove it and be left in my sports bra. I used enough energy to heal my jaw and skull but my bruises were an angry purple, showing prominently on my torso. Blood stained my face and dirt was in my hair, Mal looked sick.

I ignored him though and focused on the pack entering the field. Shaking my limbs out I put a smile on my face, I'm back doing what I love.

After hours of training the pack laid around the field,

"This is the most exhausted I've seen them." Sam said with wide eyes.

I smiled putting my water bottle down feeling proud,"You guys have been leading the sessions so it was only right I gave them a true training session from the best pack trainer in the world."

I headed over to Mal and plopped beside him,"You okay?" I asked with a smile,

His eyes bulged before he exhaustedly threw his head back again,"No." he breathed exhaustedly.

I threw my head back and chuckled patting his stomach.

I seen a group of kids and they waved as they squealed and ran over to me, I let them tackle me and engulf me in hugs, their giggles filled the air. They were buzzing with energy.

"Who wants to play a game of tag?" I asked and I got a bunch of squeals in response. I laughed before I covered my eyes and started to count as they ran to hide,

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

"6"

"7"

"8"

"9"

"10"

All of their movement stopped. This game is very good at teaching them to hide especially when raids happen. Looking around I saw a bush rustling and heard the fast heart beat of a little kid.

"Hmmm I wonder who's behind that bush over there?" I said pretending not to know, tapping my chin. I heard their little giggles before I stealthily creeped over to it. I looked down and saw a little boy with brown untamed curls,

"Boo!" He screamed before he hopped up and ran. I ran as slow as I could, letting him run ahead of me.

"Oh my gosh he's too fast for me." I said faking to be exhausted. All the kids came out and giggled before running with him.

"I'm gonna get you guys!" I yelled, speeding up and making their little legs run faster. I caught most of the kids and tackled them to the ground while tickling their stomachs. The only ones who I haven't caught is Gin and Kelsey.

I began wondering around the pack looking high and low but I still couldn't find them. I was walking past trees when a fast beating heart caught my attention, I followed it to a large tree and when I looked up two pairs of eyes were watching me. How the hell did they get up there?

"I see you girls." I said and they giggled before Ginger took Kate's hand and gracefully jumped from the tree landing on her feet.

"You girls better run!" I growled playfully. They squealed before running away and I followed.

I stood by watching my beautiful mate run around and play with the kids. I let out a sigh.

"Soon she'll be running around and chasing our little pups." I thought to myself.

I can already see little sweet innocent Jadahs, and Malachi's running around while Jadah and her swollen stomach chase them. I plan on giving her a whole football team of mini me's.

I chuckled out loud at this, I was broken away from my thoughts by a brown blur racing behind a tree. I was instantly on guard and into my fighting stance as I crouched over to it. I took quiet and slow steps and when I got close enough I saw a young girl with a brown pixie cut, and grey eyes. She was all battered and covered in bruises and blood, I grabbed her arm and she cried out,

"Please let me go! I just want to join your pack, I was apart of a rogue group but I ran away and now they're after me, please help." She pleaded with tears in her eyes. I felt like I've seen her before.

"Mal let her go." I heard Jadahs voice order. I glanced at her before looking down at the girl,

"You know her?" I asked nodding my head towards the whimpering girl.

"No but I can see she's in pain and is in need of help." She said walking over to the girl. I let her go and watched as she dropped to the ground, rubbing her thin arm.

"What's your name?" Jay asked crouching in front of her,

"M-Marcy. Please don't hurt me, I just want to join a pack. I won't cause any trouble I'll clean, cook, anything just please protect me from them." She shook and was now in my angels arms. Jadah comforted the girl rubbing her back,

"Calm down okay? We wont hurt you, but you need to tell us who you're running from." She said pulling back seriously. The girl looked relieved before nodding her head quickly. She helped her up and guided her into the pack house.

My mate is a wonderful Luna.

I began to follow them and as I walked past I noticed Kendall sniffing the air. I walked over to him,

"What's with the sniffing?" I asked,

"I smell something...sweet, and it has my wolf going crazy." He said getting frustrated, I smirked. Marcy's his mate.

"Why don't you come inside. Maybe you'll find it." I said trying to hide my smirk. He gave me a weird look before walking into the house. I followed and went looking for my mate.

I led Marcy up stairs and into a spare room. She's so small and frail, about my age, with stormy grey eyes, and a brown pixie cut with a large bang in the front of her face, covering her left eye. When we entered the room I showed her to the bathroom. She opened the door halfway before handing me her battered clothing. I threw them away and went to my room to grab some clothes for her.

I went to my bag, grabbed a sweatshirt, some leggings, a bra, and a new pair of underwear before walking back into her room but not before passing Mal,

"Is she okay?" He asked concerned, I smiled at him he's a true alpha.

"Yeah I was just taking some clothes to her." I said and he smiled before wrapping a arm around my waist and pulling me to him. He placed a kiss on my lips before pulling back,

"You're an amazing Luna." He said, and I smiled.

I pushed his chest so he would let go,"Now have someone bring her some or else." I playfully warned giving him the stern look. He gave me a dazed smile,

"Yes ma'am." He said about to lean forward but I gave him the look.

I turned away from him, swaying my hips as I walked and I could feel his gaze on me before he growled. I laughed before knocking on Marcy's door,

"Come in!" She called. I slowly opened the door before peeking my head in, she was sitting on the bed wrapped in a towel. I smiled before stepping all the way through the door,

"Hey! I brought you some comfortable clothes and someone's bringing you food." I said handing her the pile of clothes. She gave me a smile before tears welled in her eyes,

"Thank you so much." She stood up and wrapped her small arms around my neck,"I have been begging every pack I stumbled across for help but they refused because I was a rogue." She cried, I could feel her tears drop on my shoulder. I hugged her back, she's just how Georgie was when I met her.

"You're very welcome." I said pulling back,"Now put these clothes on and dry your face. You're safe now and that's all that matters." I said wiping away her tears as she smiled before walking into the bathroom.

I plopped down on the bed waiting for her when I heard a knock, I stood up and walked over to the door. It was Kendall and he was holding a tray of food in his hands sniffing the air. I heard Marcy come out the bathroom,

"Ummm I'm dre-" She abruptly stopped and Kendall's eyes widened before they softened. Then it hit me. They're mates, all the sniffing and eye loving. I glanced back at Marcy and saw her look mirrored his. I squealed before side stepping out the room and pushing him in. He stumbled a bit in front of her before he nervously chuckled and scratched the back of his head, then he just stared.

"Talk to her!" I yelled, watching them like a grandma watching her soap operas. He turned to me,

"Do you mind?" He asked irritated, I shrugged.

"Not at all." I said with a smile,

"Well I do. Go find Malachi." He said turning me around and pushing me out the door. I laughed turning back seeing Kendall practically running back to her room,

"Use a condom!" I yelled after him. He turned to me with red cheeks before walking into her room and slamming the door.

I turned around laughing before walking back to my room,"Ah mate love."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

767 9 28
A story of regret. Fear causes in denial. Doubt causes hurt to appear. Angriness causes damage. Love causes happiness. But does LOVE really causes h...
6K 699 60
Book 3 in the Moonwalker Pack series. Be sure you have read book 1- The Beta's Daughter, book 2-The Alpha's Son before reading this one. War is inev...
27.1K 3K 43
Part Two of Blood Burden [Book 7] ||| ❝It was her pain that brought more strength than she could imagine.❞ ▫▫▫▫ ▫▫▫▫ ▫▫▫▫ She knew life wasn't fai...
3.2M 23K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...