Kidnapped By My Alpha Mate

Por Marissarasmussen

Kate was a regular 17 year old girl who had a boyfriend Chase and a best friend Clay and who is probably the... Más

Kidnapped By My Alpha Mate
Chapter 1-Kidnapped By 3 Attractive Boys

Chapter 2- The Escape Plan

2.3K 116 35
Por Marissarasmussen

I had been sitting straight up in the

UnComfortable middle seat for who knows how long and I was really starting to get cranky.

Luke who was beside me had fallen fast asleep and it took all my might to not spit on his perfect little face.

Blake on the other hand was wide awake leaning against the window just looking at me.

"Do you have a problem?"I shot at him. "Cause you haven't stopped looking at me for the past 20 minutes and I'm about ready to hurl and if I hurl it's sure as hell going to be on you."

He just slightly chuckled.

"You are a feisty one aren't you?"

I was slightly taken back I expected him to be mad,angry,frustrated but not happy or amused.

"Take a picture it will last longer." Okay I know that wasn't really a good insult but I wasn't really expecting what he said.

He put his arm along the back of my seat. I glared at him. In all seriousness I said

"You better move that arm before I bite it off."

He sheepishly pulled back his arm and looked out the window till he fell asleep.

I needed to get out I knew that but I didn't know how. Even if I could unlock and open the door Aidan was still awake in the front and one little scream was all it would take to wake the others up and by then I wouldn't have a big lead and well..I'm a 5,3 petite girl and they must be anywhere from 5,8-5,10 and have rippling muscles who do you think would win?

I suddenly had an idea. It started off with me moving a little not enough to make the boys wake up just enough to let Aidan know I was moving.

The next step was to move around a lot. I noticed Aidan looking in the review mirror at me not sure to say anything.

I then started kicking Luke and Blake and grumbling they both woke up. "What do you want!" Luke snapped. "Whats wrong?" Blake asked nicer then Luke but still annoyed.

"I have to pee." I stated. "Good for you" Luke replied as he turned over to go back to sleep.

"Can you hold it?" Aidan asked.

I gave him a blank stare "I'm a woman I have a bladder the size of a walnut no I can hold it."

They all exchanged glances.

"I HAVE TO PEE YOU CAN'T JUST KIDNAP ME, TAKE ME ON A MILLION HOUR CAR RIDE AND NOT LET ME GO PEE!"

"We didn't kidnap you." Blake started.

"Oh really than what would you call taking someone my force and tying them up in a vechile and not letting them leave "I said placing my chin in my hands, "I really would love to know." I pertend to look intrigued as Blake tried to explain.

"You see..umh...it's this thing...that uhh.." he trailed off until he sighed exasperated.

"Exactly what I thought now were can I pee?"

"There is a gas station in a few blocks you can go there" Aidan told me as if he was doing me a favor.

"What a gentlemen" I mumbled settling back into my seat but on the inside I was grinning like a crazy person, my plan is going to work.

We finally arrived at the gas station and I was feeling nervous. They opened the door and out jumped Luke who held out his hand. Blake growled behind me. Seriously he growled, what is up with this guy and growling. I turned and looked at him before jumping out ignoring Luke's hand. I'm not going to accept help from someone who kidnapped me!

The gas station was in the middle of nowhere and was deserted. Of course, that's just my luck no one was around that I could tell that I was being kidnapped. I took in my surrondings, this place was called

Harold's and had a huge pine tree right next to one of two pumps. I knew I needed something better then that so I turned around and got a glimpse at the license plate of the truck 4A5 7FD0 perfect.

I was led to the gas stationwith Luke in front of me Aidan behind me and Blake beside me. He put his arms around my shoulders and then without missing a beat I took him his arm and threw it off me.

We walked to the door when Luke opened the door, "ladies first."

"What a gentlemen, I said as sweetly as possible." I walked through the door and stopped right outside the bathroom door. I spun around on my heel and held up my hand, all 3 boys stopped crashing into each other.

"No, you guys see this sign it means women and unless you are on some serious steroids and apart from your insane period like hormones then I'm pretty sure your a male so you wait outside."

I opened the door and was about to walk in when someone grabbed my wrist. Blake spun me around to face him "no funny business got it?"

I smirked "would never dream of it," then I turned and walked into the bathroom.

I had to hurry I only had a small amount of time, I whipped my phone out of my shoe grateful that is always were I kept my phone when I didn't have a purse, I turned it on pacing around the small room hoping it would hurry up, it turned on and I was so happy.

No signal...you have to be kidding me. I tried to do the stereo typical thing you should do when you can't get a signal I tried to get higher. I stood up on the toliet and the signal faltered so I climbed up on the top of the stall and I got 2 bars. I wanted to scream with exited, with shaking figures I called the one person I could think of,Chase.

The phone didn't even ring once before he picked up.

"Kate!" he exclaimed "where have you been! I thought you died are you okay?"

"Listen chase I don't have much time, Iv been kidnapped by 3 men from 17-20 one has black hair one has brown one has blonde there names are Luke,Aidan and Blake they drive a black truck the licence plate 4A5 7FD0 we are at a gas station called harold's where there is a pine tree next to one of the pumps, that's all I know." I started getting chocked up I missed him so much.

"I love you chase never forget that if something is to happen you mean so much to me! Your like my brother I love you so much tell Clay I love him and I miss both of you to death!

Someone started banging on the door, "are you talking to someone in there? Hello? Do we need to come in there?"

"Please find me chase" I sobbed "please fi-" I was cut off by all 3 boys barging into the bathroom. I screamed and ran to the other side of the bathroom sliding down the wall and curling myself into a ball.

"Kate?" I heard Chase urgently scream "Kate are you okay are you there!"

You could practically see the smoke coming out of Lukes ears he was so mad. He stomped over to me and roughly grabbed me and pulled me up. Holding me by the scruff of my neck he shoved me against the wall.

"Do not touch her ever again" a voice growled and Blake grabbed me and protectively pulled me behind his back.

Luke picked up the phone that had fallen "if you ever call her or talk to her again she dies it you try to come and get her she dies. If you call the police she dies understood? Good." than he through the phone against the wall with such strength it shattered into a million pieces.

I cowered back in fear tears streaming down my face, that's when I noticed Blake shaking, he was shaking with rage but not at me at Luke.

"Look what your dumbass of a mate got us into!" Luke growled his voice getting low.

Blake seemed to snap he stormed over to him his voice getting lower then Luke's he grabbed him by the collar with both hand"How dare you talk to me that way, how dare you talk that way about your future Luna! I am your alpha and you will respect me, do not step out of line or you will be very sorry understood."

He seemed to have a sense of authority and calmness over his voice which made him seem even more terrifying.

His eyes locked with Luke's with a hard stare till he pushed him over to Aidan both of you get back in the car.

They left leaving Blake and I alone, the thought had really just hit me that I had really been kidnapped, these people could easily hurt me could easily kill me.

I started sobbing harder and harder. Blake bent down next to me put my chin in his hands and forced me to look into his eyes.

"I would never hurt you" he sincerely said. "I only want what's best for you"

For a moment I almost believed him.

I yanked my chin out of his grasp.

"Best for me? You call kidnapping me, taking me away from my home, my family,friends everything iv ever loved forcing me to stay here with people who could kill me. Your nothing but a sick lowlife of a human. Don't ever touch me again I cant even stand the thought of someone like you who does this to people touching me."

With a cold hard expression plastered on my face I glazed over my eyes and walked to the truck I went into the back row refusing to sit in the middle with Luke and Blake.

I lay down and closed my eyes thinking about Chase,Clay and all the other people I would probably never see again. All the things I'd never get to do. I hated these people that I was with now.

I hate them and will do everything I can to get the hell away from them I decided and with the soothing rhythm of the truck moving, I fell asleep.

*******************************

Okay, what do you think? All opinions are good to hear!

2 updates in one day I'm on a roll!

This was really supposed to remind you that yes the boys are werewolves and that is coming up, get you used to Chase and Clay and show a bit that Kate has a bit of a soft side to..

I was thinking of doing a chapter from Blake's perspective, Chase's perspective or someone else what would you want to read?

Vote,comment,favorite

Thank you all so much for your support!! It means so much to me and I appreciate very single one of you.

Il update soon love you guys

Marissa

Seguir leyendo