If You Never Left

By ariawritesherstories

~If Only You Never Left, If Only You Never Loved~ "Alessia Vermont" Fate never said it existed until I kissed... More

Trope Reveal
Trigger warnings
Prologue
Chapter 1 : The ultimate reality of my dreams
Chapter 2 : Lunch?
Chapter 3 : Unexpected things
Chapter 4 : It's not going to be easy
Chapter 5 : Encounters her
Chapter 6 : Why Him again?
Chapter 7 : He takes what?
Chapter 8 : Cupcakes
Chapter 9 : Blazer

Character reveal: Meet my babies

129 8 3
By ariawritesherstories

- Cooper McCauley -

- The best friend of Austin.

He is not any less than any man on whom women would beg to marry but he belongs to someone else already.

∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°

MMC - Austin Stafford

- A hot, iron hearted Irish billionaire

He is here for the wedding of his best friend Cooper McCauley who is yet to decide on a wedding date.

Mind you, this guy has a passion for cooking but his mind diverts towards business as into becoming the next CEO of his father's inheritance.

∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°

FMC - Alessia Vermont

- A bubbly with sometimes a grumpy aura is Indian American.

She hasn't seriously dated anyone after her high school prom date and yes, a hopeless romantic, eternally tired and emotionally drained with a hectic Magazine Firm job where she constantly suffers from misogynistic expression of her boss.

Yet her life swirls in a different direction, a journey to find herself. How?

∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°

- Rosie Michelle -

- She is austerely beautiful, successful, independent.

Yet she believes life is all about being grateful and living for love.

∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°

- Emma Smith -

- She doesn't believe in perfection and isn't too.

She is emotionally complex and can't decide a strong side. But sure, she is the best person Alessia can go to. Apparently. Definitely not the best person to seek advice from because she is already trying to seek from someone else.

∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°

Don't forget to vote.🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 3.9K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
1.7K 146 20
After doing my pretty artwork on the car of a man who just ruined my dress after spilling his coffee on it, so it was only fair to ruin his pretty li...
776K 23.3K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
920K 54.9K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...