Arrival In Hell (Loona x Male...

By ObelisskA

Sam Railor, fan of katanas, found a unique one, which prisoned a demon inside. At the same time he made frien... More

Prologue
Chapter 1. Slasher's Dream
Chapter 2. Satanic sword
Chapter 3. Helluva Boredom
Chapter 4. The BBQ evening?
Chapter 5. Enel, prisoner of the blade
Chapter 6. An invitation
Chapter 7. New target!
Chapter 8. Blade Master arrives at Party
Chapter 9. Susan's cottage pt. 1
Chapter 10. Susan's Cottage pt. 2
Chapter 11. Rooftop randevu! pt. 1
Chapter 12. Rooftop randevu! pt. 2
Chapter 13. Help that poor girl!
Chapter 14. Meanwhile in Hell
Chapter 15. Alive!
Chapter 16. Different worlds, same thoughts
Special for first 1k views!
Chapter 17. Flow of emotions!
Chapter 18. Sam's past pt. 1
Chapter 19. Sam's past pt. 2
Chapter 20. Unfair Fight.
Chapter 21. Tomorrow
Chapter 22. Concert
Chapter 23. Seeing Stars! 💫
Chapter 25. Leave everything behind
Final? Epilogue

Chapter 24. Send her back home

186 2 0
By ObelisskA

All the night long Sam had the same nightmare: He was fighting against someone. Sam couldn't see enemy's appearance, but only one detail, which was easy to notice, was wide smile on his face. The enemy always kept smiling, it looked absolutely creepy. Some kind of noise could be heard in the background, like radio interference or something like that... In the end of nightmare the stranger was about to cut Sam's head off... Then the nightmare repeated...

* * *

Sam woke up early in the morning. He looked at the clock: 7 am. He was glad to stop those nightmares, but felt sluggish of course.

*Yaaaaawn*

Sam: Oh fuck, what was that... I couldn't even sleep normally...

He suddenly snapped to reality when remembed what had happened that night: their talk with Loona.

Sam: Was it a dream too or she is a hellhound for real?

He quickly decided to find that out. Sam quietly opened the door and looked at the couch where Loona was sleeping. His jaw dropped when he saw the girl in her hellhound form.

Sam: It all was real... So she is really from Hell.

Sam quickly closed the door and tried to figure out everything what happened. He remembered Loona's eyes and his heart started beating faster. He realized, that he felt pleased.

Sam: Huh... So strange things can happen...

He replayed all the details of their talk, the starfall, that calm atmosphere of the night. He also remembered that he had to find a way to send Loona back home. Deep inside he wanted to postpone her comeback. He sat on the bed thinking. About 10 minutes passed when he finally realized, he had a way to help the girl.

Sam: Enel! I can create a portal to Hell with his help! I'll have to go there together with Loona to restore magic capacity inside the blade and then I'll come back.

He felt miserable on that 'come back' part. The guy went to his pantry and took off the cloth. Only several days passed since he left the blade here, but it felt like the weapon had been there for months or even years. Sam swallowed and took the blade.

Sam: Enel, wake up.

*A silhouette sitting on the table suddenly startled and fell from their "bed"*

Enel: Ouch! Master... I mean, Sam. You're finally here. Let me warn you, I saw a demon here, in your house...

Sam: Don't worry about that. Her name's Loona. She's a friend.

Enel: What? I mean, as you say...

Sam: You talk like you're sleepy... Can you sleep inside your... prison?

Enel: Uhm... it's not like that... I was just... sitting... Yeah! Sitting on my table.

Sam: Your what? Ahh, whatever, Enel, I need your help!

Enel: So, what is it?

Sam: We need to send Loona back home, simply speaking: we have to go to Hell

Enel: Oh, are you serious? Finally decided, huh... Have you forgotten that you might get killed there, Sam?

Sam: I'm not going to travel around Hell... I'll just help her to get home, also we'll be able to restore your magic capacity. I guess it's the right time

Enel: Well, it makes sense. So, when are we going to Hell?

Sam: I don't know, Loona is still sleeping.

Enel: Well, it would be some time to wait (Enel yawned)

Sam: Have you just?..

Enel: Nope

Sam: I don't... Create a bed for yourself, I guess table is not comfortable at all...

Enel: Maybe... I need to copy it from the real object, you can help me if you want

Sam: We have some time I guess, so what I need to do?

Enel: Hmm... It could be a little uncomfortable, are you ready?

Sam: Ready for wha...

The blade in Sam's hands started changing its shape, now it looked like a liquid or something and flew inside Sam's right hand, making it to be red coloured.

Sam: Wow! I feel quite strange, when you move inside me. Why didn't you tell me before?

Enel: Because you was hurrying up to get rid of the katana

Sam: Well, sry for that

Enel: Ok. Now go to your bed and touch it with your right hand.

Sam did that. His bed suddenly was covered with red entity completely, after few seconds the red liquid disappeared.

Enel: Well, now I have a bed inside

Sam: Fine, where is your 'inside'?

Enel: Gimme a second

Sam felt his head was spinning a bit and then he saw something like an Illusion: dark place, it looked like a room. The table in the centre of it and the copy of his own bed — all the furniture inside.

Sam: Is that your 'room'?

Enel: Yes

A black human-like figure replied. He was sitting on his new bed.

Enel: It's quite comfortable, Sam. I didn't think I would get a bed one day

Sam: When we have free time, I'll help you to arrange your place.

Enel: Sounds fine

It seemed like the figure smiled a little.

Sam: Now, get me back

Enel: You can do it yourself

Sam tried to 'do it himself' and was back to reality to his surprise. He thought:

Sam: This demon has tons of secrets inside... maybe I can use this form of the weapon to protect myself... like an armor.

Enel changed weapon's form to the katana and Sam put it on the table nearby.
He regretted that he needed to use this cursed weapon again, but it was the one and the only way to send Loona back.

A few moments after he heard couch creaking sounds from the living room. Loona must have woken up.
Sam left his room and saw she really was awake.

Loona: M-morning Sam...

Loona blushed deeply and tried to smile casually.

Sam: Morning...

Sam caught himself blushing as well. He couldn't help but admired her appearance.

*awkward pause*

Sam: Well, let me tell you something important... I guess, I can help you to get home

Loona looked at him with surprise...

Loona: You can what? But how?

He told her about the blade he had found several days before they met. Loona couldn't believe her ears, she felt excited and upset deeply inside.

Loona: So, you can use that blade to create a portal to Hell? Wow! That sounds amazing! But...

Sam: What?

Loona: I have just woken up... maybe we should have breakfast?..

Sam felt pleased as well as Loona did. Both of them wanted to spend a little more time with each other. That's why the breakfast took about an hour. Now it was time for the final moment.

Sam: I'll go to Hell with you, I need to restore blade's magic capacity.

Loona: Grea... I mean ok... (Her tail started wiggling slightly)

Sam: When we get inside, I'll stay there for some time and then immediately come back.

Sam went to his room and brought the blade.

Loona: Wow, a nice one... looks magnificent.

Sam: Huh, yeah...

Sam sighed.

Sam: Enel, let's start.

Enel: Ok, point your weapon at the surface where you want to create a portal and... create it

Sam: Are you serious? That's all? How can I do that?

Enel: I don't know, just try

Sam: Well...

Loona: What are we waiting for?

Loona interrupted their 'brainstrom'. She looked at Sam who was just staring at one place with dumb expression...

Sam: Ahem... I... I was talking with the demon inside... He told me 'just point it at the surface and create a portal'

Loona: Maybe he is right, I usually conjure a portal in similar way

Sam: Ok, let me try...

Sam pointed his blade at the wall and draw a circle. It started glowing. Suddenly he realized that he knew how to do it. Then he drew some runes inside the circle and it started glowing brighter.

Enel: The portal is ready, now choose, where to go

Sam: What? But... I have NO IDEA

Enel: Ahh, why all the newbies don't know anything?

Sam: Because I'm a human!

Enel: Reasonable

Sam: Loona, where are we going?

Loona: Imp City

Sam: You heard her, is that enough?

Enel: I saw Hell long time ago for the last time, so maybe its location was changed...

Sam: Just create a portal, let's hope it'll be ok

Enel: Sure

Runes started disappearing and the area inside the circle started getting darker, soon it showed a place. It was a lane, like a usual lane of usual city...

Sam: What is that? Where are volcanoes? Where is lava or something like that?

Loona noticed Sam's confusion.

Loona: I told you Hell is different now.

Sam: Yes, I see... Is that Imp city?

Loona: Well, looks like it is... I'm not sure, there are several cities in Hell

Sam: Several. Cities. That's Hell... Fine...

Loona: Don't think about it too much...

Sam took a deep breath. Now he had to go inside, he decided to send Loona the first just in case. Loona had offered to do that even before Sam said anything.

Loona: I guess you won't go with me farther than this lane... I'll go the first

Loona couldn't make herself to step inside. It meant going back to her routine and absolutely dull life... without Sam. A few minutes passed before she went inside. She now was in Hell, in her home... She took a deep breath and felt familiar blood smell in the air. Yes, it was Hell, no doubts.

Loona: Well, it's Hell for real. Go here, Sam

Sam: On my way.

Sam took a deep breath.

Sam: *thinking* A mortal goes to Hell... I have never thought something like that would happen earlier than I die.

He took a step inside. Loona was waiting for him patiently.

* * *

Somewhere in Hell.

A girl was going along the corridor, she was hurrying up. Rows of doors with numbers on them, like hotel rooms.
She opened one and came inside. Another girl was sitting at the desk. She was writing something in a notebook. She looked at the newcomer

???: Vaggie! You look concerned, what happened?

Vaggie: Alastor! He did it again!

???: He did what?

Vaggie: He opened a portal to living realm, the third time this week! Don't you think it's absolutely suspicious?

???: Maybe he has... his own deals there

Vaggie: He's planning something! It's not normal, who knows what that lunatic is going to do!

???: Calm down, Vaggie

The unnamed girl who was wearing a pink tuxedo with black bow tie and same coloured trousers, came up to Vaggie and hugged her.

Vaggie: Huh, Charlie, you always know how to cheer people up...

Charlie: It's not too hard, I could sing about that, but I know you don't like that too much

Vaggie: You're right. But the radio demon is going to do something terrible! We should keep an eye on him.

Charlie: We will, Vaggie, but he is our colleague, we should trust him

Vaggie: Not Alastor, never!

* * *

Sam stepped inside the portal with one his leg and felt nothing special. Just a common asphalt. Loona looked at him and chuckled slightly.

Loona: You are like a baby who learns to walk, Sam

Sam: Is that funny?

Loona: In some way...

Sam: Well, here I a...

Sam couldn't finish both his sentence and his step as invisible force threw him back to the living realm...

Sam: WHAT A FU..!

Loona: Sam!

A portal started changing its shape. Strange looking stains appeared on the portal and they started growing, closing the portal quickly. Sam tried hard to rush through them, but with no success. Loona from her side couldn't help him as well. She was worrying strongly as saw shadows gathering behind Sam.

Loona: Sam! Behind...

The portal closed completely, leaving Loona in Hell and Sam in the living realm.

Loona: Why did the portal close? What happened to Sam? He is in danger I can bet! Fuck, fuck! I don't even know where I am exactly...

Loona left the lane and found herself in the part of Imp City which was quite far from her home and IMP headquarters. The girl growled and moved quickly in the direction of her home to get help.

* * *

Sam coughed and quickly looked back, when heard Loona's warning. The portal was now completely closed and it got dark in the room. Shadows were gathering from the corners, pulsating and moving. Sam took the fighting pose, he felt something was wrong.

Enel: Sam, we're going into a real brawl, keep it in mind and be ready

Sam: Got you, who's our enemy?

Enel: I can't tell exactly, but I feel monstrous aura in the area, which can be compared to the Overlords' power.

Sam: Oh shit, do you think this demon will kill us?

Enel: Are you scared of death?

Sam: It's not what I want to happen

Time passed slowly and finally all the dark beings and entities came together and showed a silhouette. It was a human like demon, a male one, wearing a dark red tuxedo, same coloured trousers, a monocle and a cane with an eye on its end. The visitor was smiling widely and kinda creepy. Chill ran down Sam's spine, the demon looked familiar, at the same time Sam felt there was a real monster in front of him, but what did he need from the guy?

Demon: Well, well, well, what a nice and cozy apartment you have! I would definitely show your house to the public if I were the host of programme for housewifes, unfortunately I'm not. HAHAHAHA!

Sam looked at the freak with his eyes opened widely and couldn't understand what this one wanted from him.

Sam: So...

Demon: Well, as you can see, my appearance is quite unusual for a human realm, but don't be scared, I'm just a demon from Hell, yes Hell exis...

Sam: I know, let's skip the formal part, why are you here?

Demon: Wanna go straight my friend? Well, I'm here because of that toy in your hands, I mean, it's a toy for you and you don't understand its true power, so I came here to take the one to the right hands, ok?

He smiled even more widely and came closer, Sam turned his eyes away from this Sinister creature, whose goals now became more clear.

Sam: He wants you, Enel, is that because the weapon is so powerful, isn't that?

Enel: It's obviously like that, I guess he wants to get the blade, but doesn't know about your fighting skills, so try not to show them before you really meed that

Sam: Ok, but what should I do now?

Enel: Try to play his game, talk with him and learn as much as you can

Sam: I'll do my best, we don't have much time, I still don't know how to reopen portal with no magic inside left

Enel: I guess it's not the right time to think about that, concentrate, Sam

Sam: Do you want this katana? Why? What is so important about it?

Demon: Let me tell you that it's like a bad joke: no one want to tell it and no one want to hear it! HAHAHAHA! You don't need to know that, my friend, the more you know, the worse you sleep

Sam: If it's so powerful, then... maybe I'd like to keep it

Demon: HAHAHA, Nice joke my friend! He wants to... AHAHAHA Keep this one... A mortal wants...
Anyway, all in all, give it to me

Sam: What if I refuse?

Demon: What if you WHAT?

The demon seemed to be a bit confused, he looked like a tiger in front of the kitten. He slowly moved to Sam, step by step, following by annoying radio noise...

*A moment after*

The demon was in front of Sam and the guy couldn't notice when the stranger came so close. But he was ready to defend. He took the katana and pointed it at the demon.

Sam: Keep out of me, you...

Demon: Alastor, if that's more convenient, now we know each other, then how about shaking hands?

Without waiting for Sam to reply he took his right hand with the speed of light and...

Sam: AAHHHHH!

His hand was burning with pink fire, which was damaging his skin. Sam dropped the katana. Tears ran down from his eyes because of pain but he couldn't do anything.

Sam: AAH! FUCK! STOP IT!

Alastor seemed to have fun watching the process, then a shade of boredom visited his face.

Alastor: As you say, It's kinda boring to finish all of you in such a way... I hoped I would find at least lack of entertainment here...

The fire stopped, but Sam's hand was quite burnt already, and he wasn't able to take the katana normally. He thought about only one thing: He needded to touch the blade.

Alastor: Well, playtime is over, I don't have SO much time... See you in Hell, then?

Shadows gathered around Sam, but he jumped quickly and took the sword with his left hand.

Sam: Fuck, Enel! My hand is damaged, I can't hold the blade

Enel: If only I had some more magic to heal you. We're in a shit I tell you, try to stand against him, I'm sure you still can fight

Sam: I can't die here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 264 15
Skoll Sunchaser has left his master and his home at the Hazbin Hotel. Now he's out by himself, trying to find his baby sister, Hati. To support himse...
1.7K 77 11
Evan M. - parkourist and blogger, who is... oh, I mean WAS creating videos together with his friend, dies due to a weird accident and goes to Hell. T...
34.2K 1.1K 22
(This story is inspired by a good friend of mine @fearmegu. Go support their stories and follow them to view more interesting stories.) After being a...
87.9K 1.4K 25
You die and go to hell, and there you find yourself working at I.M.P Along the way you manage to become friends with Loona, which was not an easy tas...