His Daughter

By AliciaSeebah

Leonardo De-Luca, became a father at the age of seventeen, but he never believed that the child was his, so h... More

characters
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
Anthenéa's room
their house
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
character 2
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
character 3
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

chapter thirteen

4.5K 122 15
By AliciaSeebah

It's been two months since we've been here. Two months have passed since I've been going to this school and I still haven't made any friends.

The boys sometimes invite their friends over at home. Remember the one I said I was pretty sure I've seen before, yeah, that's the same guy that saw me taking some pictures.

I'm not gonna lie, he's pretty cute but dad won't let me hang out with them. He said that I shouldn't trust any boys. 

So that's why  the twins couldn't invite their friends today and to make the time pass by we were in the living room playing monopoly.

by we i meant me, Mason, Marco, Elijah, Noah and Lucas. And lets just say that everything has been going chaotic.

"I HATE YOU" Marco yelled.

"OH, WELL NEXT TIME DON'T STEAL MY MONOPOLY" i yelled back at him. 

"Anthenéa give marco your two hundreds dollars, you landed on.his property" Noah said trying to reason.with me but i was not having it today.

"NO, HE'S IN JAIL. I'M NOT GONNA GIVE MONEY TO A CRIMINAL" 

"THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PLAY" mason yelled in a girly voice in my right ear. Let's just say if one day i turned out to be deaf it will be his fault.

"Lucas, why is everybody screaming" Noah ask so innocently that you would think he has nothing to do with this but the evil grin that he has on his face tell you otherwise.

"Shut the fuck up Noah! You're not gonna talk for stealing my last railroad!" Lucas answer slightly frowing. The tips of his ears were turning red at this point.

"I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN" Elijah randomly yells out of nowhere. 

But its fine. I wish i was never born too sometimes to times.

"ME TOO. YOU THINK I WANTED THIS" Mason screamed kicking away the monopoly board.

"Dude, i was winning. Why the fuck did you kick it away" Noah ask while satanding up clenching his fist tightly.

Mason slowly started to back away from all of us as noah was slowly walking towards him. 

"Its j-just a game bro. Chill out" mason said, his voice cracking a bit.

"Just a game? You think this is just a game to you!"

If there's one thing that I've learned abput Noah, is that he is a big gamer. Whether it is board games or online games and he hates  losing in both.

Noah then started running towards Mason. Mason got up as fast as he possibly could and ran towards the kitchen but before he could do so he bumped into dad causing both of them to bump their forehead together.

"What the fuck!" Dad cursed as he spilled his coffee on his suit and a bit on Mason's white shirt. 

"Sorry but i gotta save my life first" mason says as he quickly runs away followed by Noah who now has a knife in his hand.

Dad sighs and rubs his forehead while placing his cup on the table.

"What happened here?" he asked, looking at the pillow that was on the floor, the monopoly board that was now broken in two.

"We were playing," Elijah answered. Dad nodded then proceeded to say "we're leaving in two days. I suggest you packed your things from today "

He then went upstairs. Dad seems stressed these past days. Heck! He's been stressed ever since we got here.

Maybe I should check up on him. I slowly got up and followed him upstairs. "Dad," I called out.

he turned around and lightly smiled at me. "What is love?". He asked.

"I was wondering if you're okay cause you've been looking stressed ever since we got here" I asked him. My voice was laced with uncertainty. Will he be   mad at me for asking such things?

"Yeah, I'm fine, princess. You should probably go and rest"

"Are you su-"

"Anthenéa, I already told you I'm fine. Now drop it" he slightly yells. I'm pretty sure tears we're forming in my eyes. This is the first time he's ever yelled at me and it's bringing back memories of that damn nightmare.

I sigh and enter my room. I layed down on my bed and slowly my eyes started to close.

✿.✿.✿.✿

I groaned as I slowly started to sit up on my bed only to be met with the sight of dad glaring at me. 

Gosh, my head hurts. "Dad, my head hurts, '' I told him as tears were forming in my eyes. This hurts so much, I feel like my head is going to explode.

Dad didn't do anything, he just kept on glaring at me. Did I do something wrong?

"Dad?"

"Can't you shut up for once!" Dad yelled at me causing me to flinch back. "What?" A tear slipped out of my eye.

I must be dreaming, just like last time

𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵.

Dad would never yell at me

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳.

Ugh! Why can't this stupid voice shut up? This is just a nightmare. I'm going to wake up soon and everythings will be fine.

"You really think this is a nightmare?" Dad sneered "do you even know what's a nightmare?" He sat down on my bed.

" I'll tell you what a nightmare is. It's you, my life has been nothing but a complete nightmare since you've shown up. My life was perfectly fine before you came"

It all happened so fast that I didn't see dad pulling out a pocket knife and stabbing me on my thighs.

I screamed as I saw blood pouring out of the wound. I got off the bed and so did he.

I slowly started to back away from him, causing me to fall on my butt. This hurts so much. Why is he doing that?

"Dad" 

"SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH" he yelled as he stabbed me in my left eye. I screamed even louder. This hurts like hell.

I tried to place my hand on my eye, trying to stop the blood from pouring out even more.

My vision was getting all fogged up. Where was everyone else?

I can't think
I can't talk
I don't think I'll be able to after that.

Why is he doing this to me?
doesn't he love me?

Is this what you do when you love someone

or maybe i was wrong, he doesn't love me.

Maybe mother was right. No one will ever love me the way she loved me. I should've listened to her. She was always right. 

She always told me that everybody else would treat me even more badly than she did and she was right.

I don't deserve to be loved. I should just die already. I'm just a burden. But I want to be loved. I want to be cared for.

I'm done trying to get people to love me or even like me. Maybe I shouldn't try at all, I should just give up.

it's not like my life is worth living anyway. Before I could even react dad stabbed me in the chest.

I gasped as I...woke up…again?

But, didn't I just wake up a few minutes ago?

I sat up checking my body for any stab wounds. There was none. Not even a trace of blood but the pain.

The pain was still there, more than ever.

not the physical type of pain but the emotional and mental one was still there.

What on earth is happening to me? Am I going crazy? No! I'm not crazy.

I slowly look around the room and saw 𝘩𝘦𝘳. She was right there grinning at me.

"Mom," I whispered.

"Hello my love" she says as she walks closer to me. She sat down next to me.

she can't be there. She's dead. I'm hallucinating. There's no way she is there.

"What's wrong? Aren't you happy to see your dear mommy?" She asks while chuckling darkly.

"You're not real. Go away "I whisper over and over again, holding my head. 

The door suddenly opened and dad came in. " What's wrong, my love?" he asked, walking towards me.

I backed away until I hit the bed frame. "N-no, go away and take her with you please" 

"Take her? Who are you talking about?

"Her" I sat pointing towards where my mother was sitting. My eyes were closed. "But, There's no one there love"

I slowly opened my eyes and it was true she wasn't here. I look back at dad and he was looking at me with so much love.

It was so different from earlier. "Where were you?" I ask him. "In my room. Sleeping love. It's past midnight, you slept the whole day. You must be hungry. Come on let's go get you something to eat"

"What?" I whisper

"You fell asleep around 02.00p.m. and since you were already tired I didn't  want to wake you up."

"Talking about earlier. I wanted to apologize for lashing out on you. Maybe you were right, i waa pretty stressed but I'm fine now. Forgive me?" He says as he opens his arms. Ready for a hug.

I slowly climbed on his lap and hugged him as tight as I possibly could.

Maybe I just had a nightmare. It wasn't real. 

It 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 will be.

These past two months have been nothing but stressful. First there's those damn russian that are threatening to kill Néa, then just last week i found out that there is a one billion dollar hit out on her

I've been trying to find out who did this but all of my efforts were in vain. My guess is that it could either be the Russians or the Greeks.

I mean after what me and my family did to the greek, i guess it's pretty fair to come at one of us but not Néa, she has nothing to do with this.

hence the reason why I've lashed out on her this afternoon. I know I shouldn't have but I was way too stressed.

Néa doesn't deserve any of this bullshit but thank God that I have a plan. All I need is a few more months and everything will be fine.

I've already told dad about the plan and he agrees. Sure, Néa will hate me for it but it's for her own good. I'll make sure she forgives me afterwards.

One of the few reasons we're going back is because of Marco and his stupid fashion show. He's been obsessed with watching fashion show since he was a toddler.

He had make sure that we attend every single fashion show there could possibly be.

But I can't be bothered by that right now. I'm mostly worried about Néa. This wasn't the first time I've catch her questioning herself then answering as if she was someone else.

In those past two month, especially at night, I would see her sitting in front of her mirror and talking to herself.

And when I ask her about it the other day, she says that she doesn't remember doing such things.

I'm thinking of taking her to the doctor as soon as we get back. Who knows? Maybe it's just a side effects of her medication.

"It's really good" Néa voice brings me out of my thought. I smile at her "I'm glad you like it. I made it myself".

She got up and put her bowl in the sink. Then she kissed me on the cheek and told me that she was going to sleep.

Maybe all she need is to talk to someone. She looks more and more tired everyday. I blame that damn cancer for that.

Maybe if I found a therapist for her, then she'll get better. I pull out my phone and started looking for the best therapist in New York.

__________________________________

Hey guys👋

I hope you're all doing well and I hope you liked the chapter.

What do you guys think Leo is going to do. Whatever it is, I can already tell you that it's not good .

XOXO ALICIA.

Words count: 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.6M 133K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
1.1M 20.7K 55
After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna have finally got the chance to escape fr...
Maggie By S

General Fiction

1M 30.6K 46
Leonardo Giovanni became a father at the age of twenty. The new mafia Don was a closed off cold man that left people shaking in fear. He loved his d...