Path to Nowhere(oneshots)

By LuciliaLohefalter

this is gonna be FEM reader x FEM characters More

Intro
Eirene x FEM reader(chief)πŸ”ž
Zoya x fem chief (reader)
Chameleon x FEM Reader(chief)
Chelsea X fem chief(reader)πŸ”ž
nightingale x FEM chief(reader)
yandere chameleon x FEM reader πŸ”ž
Chameleon/Cabernet x FEM reader
Chameleon/Cabernet x FEM reader part 2
chameleon/Cabernet x FEM reader part 3 πŸ”ž
Zoya x FEM readerπŸ”ž
Eirene x FEM readerπŸ”ž
Ninety nine x FEM reader(Chief)
Rahu x FEM reader
Shalom/Rahu x FEM reader πŸ”ž

Cabernet/chameleon/Langley x FEM readerπŸ”ž

1.3K 42 4
By LuciliaLohefalter

Another sequel of the younger sister of chief which is you.

Requested by :XO_NANO_TERRA_OX

After the events of Cabernet and taking her as one of your sinners as well, things made it less difficult for the mbcc because your mission was successfully done without anyone dying and all came back alive.

Though the only problem you have is your two sinners which are always fighting Against you.

One time when you were helping your sister with some paperwork as you were taking it to nightingale, you felt an arm grab your waist to which you turned your head and saw chameleon smiling at you.

"Hello there my little chief~"

"Chameleon?-"

You were cut off when she started snuggling onto you while you barely hold the paperwork in your hands.

"Wait- chameleon the paperworks-"

Just when the paperwork was about to fall someone managed to catch it Infront while you looked to see Cabernet smiling at you as well.

"My~ you really need to be careful holding this paperworks, sweet y/n~"

"Cabernet i-"

You were cut off again when you were pulled from behind by chameleon as she saw Cabernet was already trying to embraced you from the front.

"Hands off, Cabernet. I can help my little chief here"

"Oh is that so? It seems that she was struggling to hold the paperworks since you kept snuggling onto her"

Chameleon gave her a glare as Cabernet just smiled innocently and tried to take you away from chameleon's grip but then chameleon pulled you back and so on.

They stop arguing once nightingale saw you three and how you were struggling to keep the paperworks in your hand to which she came to stop the two sinners and save you from the mess.

The 2nd time when you were on the cafeteria eating with them though they tried to feed you but was arguing about is as well.

"You already feed her like three times, it's my turn"

"Oh? But she never got to taste this delicious dessert that I requested, the ingredients are specially made for my sweet y/n~"

"I already know what special ingredients you are talking about and y/n is not gonna like that taste"

"Oh you never know unless my little sweet y/n gave me an honest answer right?"

They continue arguing making you sigh as this became a daily routine for both of them as they always argue or fight for your attention like kittens.

Though what you didn't know that there's another one that you manage to catch their attention which is one of your sister's sinners Langley.

She was the one who somehow likes pushing chameleon's buttons to its limit by being flirty or touchy with you.

Today Langley found you just walking around without your sinners as it looks like you just got done with your paperworks and was on your way to take a short break.

This is a perfect opportunity since Langley had her eyes on your for quite a while the moment you step foot onto this place and not to mention having the same power as your older sister. She became quite fond of you even though you barely had interaction. Maybe it's because she likes teasing chameleon when she became possessive of you whenever she's around that she developed a liking to you and not to mention you and your older sister had a lot in common except the fact that your too soft compare to your sister which made Langley found you more interesting.

As you were walking you didn't notice the presence behind you and only felt a hand grabbed you by the waist that made you flinched slightly and turned to see it was Langley.

You expected it was either one of your sinners but seems like your wrong this time.

"Little rookie, it's been a while~"

She said smiling at you and you just returned the smile.

"Yeah..I've been busy with paperworks..it's no joke like my older sister said"

She then chuckled.

"Being the chiefs of mbcc and capturing sinners aren't easy after all"

She said and you felt her grip on your waist tighten a little bit, it looks like she was squeezing your waist and it's making you quite flustered.

"Say how about this? Why don't you come to my chamber? We could make use of the time by...chatting of course.."

She said quite tempting and you were about to answer when someone pulled you away from Langley.

You looked and saw chameleon and cabernet to which chameleon had her usual stern look while you saw Cabernet with her serious expression that you barely see.

"It's quite rude to invite our chief to your private chambers without letting her sinners know about it you know?

Chameleon said to Langley while she kept her smile.

"It would be nice if we come as well, right?"

Cabernet asked as she tightened her grip on your arm while Langley looked at both of them before an idea occurred to her mind.

"Well why not? The more the merrier~ right?"

She smirks.

~~~

You were already panting heavily as you were in bed with these three beautiful ladies as they were giving you pleasures that you won't forget.

You never knew how it went from this, you should've known the moment Langley invited you three to her chamber just to "chat" means something else.

The two were against this at first because they don't really like sharing you but seeing how that flustered look of yours when Langley was talking about adult stuff and it made them realize that you haven't got to do it after the event of the party. This made them snap and desperate to do it again as they want to see that face you made and your moans.

Now you were on the bed with those three as chameleon was on your left while Cabernet on your right and Langley is on your front.

She had your legs spread wide for her while she was licking her fingers before rubbing it with your clit that made you flinch and squirm a little.

"Sssh~ relax my little sweet y/n~"

Cabernet whispered in your right ear before nibbling eat that made you squirm again while chameleon then went for your neck.

"As much as I don't like Langley joining us, I don't want you to be disappointed so we'll be giving you this as an unforgettable experience~"

Chameleon said as you kept squirming as Langley was playing with your clit before going for your slit that made you arch your back slightly while holding onto the two.

"Langley your taking too long"

Chameleon said as she notice your restless face as Langley just chuckled and finally puts her fingers inside spreading your walls apart that made you moan.

The three smirks as Langley move slowly while you can feel Cabernet's hand slowly sliding down to your abdomen then reach your clit as she rubbed her fingers in it making you moan more while you lay on chameleon's shoulder as chameleon just giggled.

Chameleon then slide her fingers down as well reaching for your butthole and sliding two fingers inside making your eyes widened and moan out loud.

"T-too much!!!~ ngh~ wait- hah~"

You moaned while they fastened their moved that made you arched your back and rolled your eyes back while they found every weakness spot that made you feel limitless pleasure.

You kept moaning in pleasure which is making them smirks more and blushed more hearing your angelic moans.

You walls tightens indicating that your close to which Langley smirks.

"Close little rookie?"

"Mhm~..ah~-"

You nodded desperately holding onto Cabernet and chameleon while they fastened more before Langley gave you a kiss.

"Ah! How dare you! Who gave you that permission to kiss her Infront of me? The audacity!"

Chameleon said grabbing your face and turned it to the side before kissing you as well.

"Now, now don't take my sweet y/n all to yourselves~"

Cabernet said now turning your head to her direction and kissed you passionately and with hunger.

It's not that long before you came as you were panting heavily and you barely opened your eyes.

"Oh don't pass out now little rookie, you still need to give the pleasure in return no?"

And so it went on and on until you barely kept up with those three sinners and passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 750 5
Mephisto x Reader fic, will have some smut, fluff, and angst throughout. Has triggering content for some; please don't hurt yourself, it's just not w...
21.5K 124 22
Exactly what the title says. I'll update when I can ;)
564K 6K 56
These are all anime girls x fem reader have fun THERE ARE SOME THAT ARE NOT ANIME WOMEN BUT IT'S STILL FEMXFEM
11.3K 353 21
"𝖂𝖍𝖔 π–π–“π–Šπ–œ 𝕴'𝖉 π–Šπ–“π–‰ π–šπ–• π–œπ–Žπ–™π– π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–‘' π–‰π–Šπ–›π–Žπ–‘?" π•‚π•šπ•₯π•₯π•ͺ β„‚π•™π•šπ•”π•™π•’ 𝕩 π”½π•–π•ž 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝔽.π•₯ π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• π•—π•£π• π•ž ℕ𝕠𝕨𝕙...