Abyss To Ether Thoughts

By WinnieTheaLiEn

A collection of things,feelings described. More

Introduction
1. Untitled.
2.Through window
4.A Classmate
5.Fell for her again.
6.Her
7.Guilt

3.Water

11 2 0
By WinnieTheaLiEn

I am obsessed with the feeling of gulping down cold water  in hot humid summer under scorching heat of sun, the feeling is surreal and I love it when my throat which is drier than Sahara dessert gets rain and cools down the atmosphere, my body which initially is hot gets cooled down and makes  me calm, although my stomach feels full and can't stand any more water, my throat  aches for more. It wants to feel it again and again and forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
69.8K 3.4K 67
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
31.7K 2.3K 31
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...