The Warrior of All

By DaughterofKhaos

Dark times have descended upon Skyrim and her people with the return of the Dragons and Thalmor subjugators... More

Northwatch Keep: 4E 201 Skyrim, Tamriel

Fort Sungard: 4th Era 201 Skyrim, Tamriel

9 1 2
By DaughterofKhaos

- Turdas the 15th of Heartfire -

Morning arrived and everyone was eager to set out on their journey and leave the Keep behind.

The group hadn't wasted any time packing up and looting the Keep of any valuables and equipping the elven and Glass armor that was strewn across the fort grounds due to their battle. The superior armor would serve greatly in their upcoming expedition. Once everyone was ready they headed out with Lilianah at the front; leading the group to Dragon Bridge in a full set of Glass armor she found in a chest in the Generals office.

A few hours after leaving Northwatch Keep Lilianah led the group down the northern pathway into Dragons Bridge and just as she thought the townspeople looked at them in confusion.

Some guards started to walk over to them but decided best if they didn't and noticeably walked away from their direction.

It was awkward and nerve-racking but no one dared to actually approach the group. They all knew a fortress was up north and that the Thalmor were there, so if these soldiers weren't the Thalmor, and they obviously weren't as there were almost zero Altmer, then this group took on a whole fortress and walked away wearing their armor. This sight would spread with rumors like wildfire.

Lilianah smirked as she knew this would happen, and was glad it would, after all it was a part of her plan to get the word out. The Dragon Bridge sighting was barely the start of it. All of Skyrim would know who they are if things go her way.

A few minutes passed and the group managed to cross the bridge to the main road towards Fort Sungard

If any bandit or thug saw the group, none dared make themselves known as they made their way peacefully, save a few wild animal attacks that were handled quickly, toward Fort Sungard.

Night was falling over their second night's travel as they finally made it to their destination. Lilianah grinned and turned toward her force.

"Do not engage unless I order you to", Lilianah scanned the group. "I intend to challenge their leader, so there will be zero tolerance for interference."

They all nodded and some mumbled their understanding of their instruction.

Lilianah approached the fort's outer watchtower that had two Forsworn standing atop with their bows raised at her. The rest of her group hid in the forest several yards behind her.

"Don't step any further!" One of them shouts as his arrow is nocked and ready to fire.

She raised her hands and halted in her place. "I would like to speak to your Chieftain."

"What business do you have with our Chieftain?" The Forsworn inquired, maintaining his aim.

"Let's just say I have a business proposition for him." She smirked and stepped forward. "I know how much the Forsworn long to have control over the Reach."

The Forsworn turned to his companion and whispered inaudibly. The other Forsworn nodded and ran toward the fortress. The Forsworn archer turned back to Lilianah.

'I've sent word to our chief and if he is interested in what you have to say he will meet you out here."

Lilianah nodded and picked up a small stick to begin playing with it and drawing in the dirt as she sat on the ground while she waited.

Night had officially fallen when the Chieftain walked down the slope toward Lilianah. Several other Forsworn followed behind him.

As he neared it became apparent that the Chieftain was a giant compared to Lilianah. The horns on his helmet only added to his already towering size.

Lilianah stood as he approached, her smaller Breton frame looking even smaller compared to his larger and more visibly muscular body.

"I hear you have a proposition for me." He folded his arms as he stopped a couple yards from her.

"Correct...how would you like the Forsworn to have more control over the Reach?" She paused to examine his facial expressions that were visible under the moonslight and torches. "And...all would fear or respect the Forsworn?"

"And how do you suppose we'd achieve that?"

"We accumulate a large, united, force to capture nearby forts, camps, mines, strategic roads and pathways under our control to work our way to capturing Markarth, which we'd defend with everything we've acquired strategically."

"Who are you to believe that is possible? With our fractured faction, an outsider...your plan is impossible for even someone as respected as Madanach." He began to turn. "You have no allies to even begin such a task."

"Wrong." She whistled and her soldiers clad in Elven and Glass armor, along with Thorald in his scaled armor, stepped out of the trees.

The Forsworn raised their bows and brandished their swords and axes and readied for combat.

"You brought the Thalmor to my doorstep?!" The Chieftain yelled and unsheathed his dual axes. "How DARE you."

Lilianah shook her head.

"No, we killed the Thalmor at Northwatch Keep for this gear, former prisoners now free men and women under my command." She grinned. "It isn't much, but our force would more than double if we had your aid, and I'm not stopping just here....there will be more."

The chief didn't sheathe his axes but he relaxed.

"I have zero faith in this, go away and ask someone else for aid." He started walking away.

"I thought you'd not be so open, so I prepared...I challenge you to a brawl for the right of leadership."

The Chieftain stopped and turned only his head to look back at her.

"What did you just say?"

"No magick, no blades, equal level of armor...just me and you brawling for command over your group of Forsworn."

He took a deep breath and turned around.

"Fine." He looked at a Forsworn woman. "Get her an armor set of similar or equal value as mine."

She nodded and ran to collect the armor. While she was getting Lilianah some armor to make the brawl more equally equipped Lilianah began to remove her Glass armor. By the time the armor was removed and handed to Hadvar and Ralof for safe keeping the Forsworn woman returned.

Once acquiring the armor Lilianah stepped behind a tree and changed into the armor after having to remove her tunic and pants that she wore under her other armor. Once fully equipped she stepped out, stretching her arms and legs as she approached the fighting circle the groups had made around the two.

"Before we fight, what's your name, Chief?" Lilianah asked.

"Forest Black-Eagle." He states as he removes his headdress and tosses it to an ally. "What is yours?"

"I am Lilianah Hearthfire." She grinned as they got to their ends of the circle as they readied for the brawl.

A Forsworn woman steps forward to the center of the circle.

"The rules of this fight are clear: No Magick, no crying, no unfair armor and no outside interference." With a lit torch in her hand she waved it and jogged to the Forsworn side of the ring made of people to signal the beginning of the brawl.

"I will make you regret disturbing our peace." Forest gritted his teeth as he looked at Lilianah with disdain. "Your arrogance will make this enjoyable, as I teach you some humility."

"Perhaps, but I prefer to let my actions speak for themselves." She took the first few steps forward to close the gap.

The pair of warriors walk in circles, waiting for the other to make a move.

Forest leapt forward for a jab, but quickly jumped back. He was testing her reflexes, but she didn't even react. She only watched him. Either she knew he wasn't going to actually hit her or she was slow.

He does it again, and then again. Each time there was no reaction.

"Forest, if you wanted a dance battle we could have arranged that." She chuckled and kept her eyes locked on the massive Forsworn chief.

He grinned and pounced at her which caused her to jump to the side to avoid him. He rolled and quickly got back to his feet to charge at her.

"GLORY TO THE FORSWORN!!" He cried out loudly as he sprinted at Lilianah.

She jumped to the side again, but Forests' long arms extended far enough out to be able to grab her by the arm during her mid-jump to slam her into the ground.

"UGHHH!!!" She grunted as her back slammed into the dirt. "Fuck."

She quickly rolled to the right after being slammed to the ground to avoid a punch to the face. Forests' fist put a dent in the ground, which made her greatly relieved that her face got out of the way in time.

Forest was quite quick for his large size as he gave little to no time for Lilianah to gather herself as he, once again, managed to land a blow.

His fist to her face sent her flying to the ground with the other side of her face slamming into the ground.

Groans and grunts came from Lilianah as she had to recover from such a devastating punch to the face. She rolled into her back and looked up at Forest who wasted no time to get on top of her to begin his assault.

Using his superior strength and alarming speed he threw punch after punch at her face, forcing her to maintain her arms as a blockage to her head. The blows came harder and faster than what one would anticipate. His fists pummeled at her raised arms, as she seemingly, desperately held on for her precious life.

Giving it all he had into his punches for a near solid minute, he finally stopped to catch his breath, and assumed he had beaten her into defeat.

To his disbelief, however, the short and ever-determined Breton woman parted her arms to look up at his face.

"Have you grown weary already, Forest?" An unsettling grin sent chills throughout Forest's body as he looked at the woman whom he had bloodied the arms of.

"How...how...but how are you not..."He stuttered in disbelief.

"I would be an arrogant fool or on a suicide mission if I thought I couldn't survive a fight against you, let alone win." Her grin never fell as she maintained eye contact with Forest. "Now it's my turn."

Awaiting no reaction or response she threw her fist and landed it right on his left cheekbone. The punch held a force much stronger than for someone of the usual size of Lilianah as he was flung right off of her to fall to the ground. She stood up, brushed herself off and stood horizontal from the direction of his head, but far enough to avoid his arms grasp.

"You're a strong, honorable, and valiant warrior, Forest, but I'm fighting for more than a Turdas's nights worth of peace." Lilianah said as she watched Forest stand up. "You're fighting a decade and a halfs worth of calculated rage."

Forest grinned, "I like you." He chuckled, looked at his allies for a moment, and sent a punch at Lilianah's face with a loud cry.

Once again, disbelief was strewn all across Forest's face as Lilianah stood before him, his arm held in place a few inches from her face by her raised hand that caught his fist.

"I don't know what I am, or what it is, but there's something about me that has made me FASTER-!" She yelled the last word as she quickly threw an uppercut at Forest which sent him stumbling backward, "STRONGER!" She yelled again as she kicked his stomach with enough force to send him faltering backwards and falling to the ground. "AND...more durable as well as endurable compared to most people." She looked down at Forest who looked back up at her.

"I will join you Lilianah Hearthfire, as I see something in you that I haven't seen in even Madanach...true, unstoppable, power." Forest looked to the woman that had commenced the fight between the two and nodded at her who nodded back.

"The winner of the brawl is Lilianah Hearthfire, also...the new Chief of the Forsworn Black-Eagle clan!" The woman spoke with the sound of disbelief. It was obvious that not even most of her own allies thought that Lilianah could pull this off against Forest.

Despite having lost the brawl, Forest was beaming with joy and what looked to be...hope.

Both the fighters looked at each other with a grin, and both were bloody, sweaty and at least a little bit tired.

Overtaking and escaping a fort, two nights travel and a single brawl later and Lilianah had achieved the first step to her plan and goals. Although tired, she was feeling happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others