30 Day writing challenge

By bandhoez9194

a series of one shots for the bbs under a writing challenge, one story a day. I'll try at least lmao More

Day 2: No Dialogue
Day 3: Kitchen, Date, Music - BID407
Day 4: Style - Goons
Day 5: 100 Words - DDT
Day 6: Blackout
Day 7: Smalltown Bar & Jukebox - MooCat
Day 8: New Hobby - Krynoss
Day 9: A Heated Debate - DDW
Day 10: Promises Made, Promises Kept - DDT
Day 11: A Dance - Terrornuckel
Day 12: Motivation - Evan (Want You)
Day 13: 10 Sentences Over Last Item Bought - Brock (Poly AU)
Day 14: Regret - Evan
Day 15: Thank You - McDooo
Day 16: A Car Ride - Tyler/Anthony bromance
Day 17: Title of the Last Song
Day 18: Book Summary - Terrornuckel
Day 19: A Piece of Lore - Brock/Lauren (Want You)
Day 20: Angst - Tyvan
Day 21 - Dreaming - Delirious
Day 22: A Scene that Describes your MC - Brock (Poly AU)
Day 23: "Waves in the Ocean" - Smii7y/Blarg
Day 24: Crown, Dance, Smile - Brock/Evan/Brian (Rare Ones)
Day 25: Write for 15 Minutes
Day 26: Nicknames (Want You)
Day 27: Ending without a Beginning
Day 28: All Dialogue
Day 29: Girls Night - the Queens (spouses)
Day 30: A Concert - Rynx

Day One: First Kiss

54 1 0
By bandhoez9194

Day One: First Kiss

This will go with my A/B/O story Falling Too, this is how Daithi and Tyler fell for each other and their first kiss since Daithi touched on it during the actual story. Enjoy!

~Banana

Daithi followed the beta Irishman he'd met a few hours before, looking at the tall building with wide eyes. He'd been on the streets for a couple years, and was very thankful for omega shelters for his heats.

"Right, Evan's our leader, Jon is his technical second, though Tyler takes a lot of those roles since Jon is more interested in fun. Brock's the medic, Luke is our interrogator and I'm a sniper and stealth, you said you were a medic?" Brian asked him and Daithi nodded silently, a little intimidated.

Was he good for gang life? He knew these guys were the good guys, breaking into rival gangs places and taking down murderers on the street, but that still required killing.

Brian pushed the door open and led Daithi down the hall, telling him little details. "Who's this?" He heard someone ask as Brian led him into a room, Daithi freezing in the doorway at the sight of a really tall Alpha glaring at him.

"Guys, this is Daithi, he's been on the streets for a couple years and I figured he'd be a good addition. Daithi, this is Tyler, Evan, Jon and Brock, Luke is somewhere else I guess," Brian said cheerfully, gesturing to everyone as he said their names.

Tyler was the tall Alpha glaring at him, his arms crossed as he examined the omega. Daithi felt his spine prickle and straightened up, glaring back.

That threw the Alpha off and Daithi smirked, crossing his arms as he turned pointedly away from him. He looked to Evan, since he remembered Brian had told him he was leader.

The alpha was examining him, talking quietly to the blue eyed man next to him. Daithi caught sight of a mark on the smaller man's neck and realised he was an Omega too, and probably Evan's by the way they were leaning to each other.

"Can you handle a gun?" Evan asked and Daithi bit his lip. "I can handle a pistol, someone I met on the streets had one and I practiced some with it. But I'm more of a medic, I took care of all the homeless who got hurt," he said and Evan nodded slowly, looking over to Brock.

This was another Alpha, Daithi realised, he could tell by the casual posture he had. Brock appraised him a moment, glancing at Brian a second before standing up.

"Come on, I'll test your knowledge," he said, his voice light and cheerful. This was completely opposite of what his stance had been, and Daithi was a bit thrown off.

Brian followed them down halls and a staircase, coming to a room filled with medical supplies. "Right, start labeling things please," Brock said, gesturing.

Daithi went around the room, quietly naming each thing he recognised. Brock watched him, making him feel uncomfortable. Once Daithi was sure he was finished, he stopped at turned to face him, tilting his head.

"Hmm, about 80% knowledge. You good with stitches and IVs?" He asked and Daithi shrugged. "I've done plenty of stitches, but I've never done an IV. I know what the equipment looks like though," he said and Brock nodded slowly.

"Right, you can join me in study sessions. I'm almost done with my medical degree, you can read some of my textbooks. But I think you'll be a massive help, especially with Luke and Jon being as chaotic as they are. Let's go see the others and I'll let them know," Brock said, giving him a smile before turning to Brian.

Daithi sighed relieved, following the two back to the first room. A new guy was in there now, and Daithi assumed this was Luke. Yet another Alpha, and Daithi was feeling really out of place.

"He's good, he didn't lie," Brock said easily, moving to sit on the couch again. Evan nodded, shrugging. "Right, we'll test your gun skills later, but for now welcome to the team. You have any belongings?" He asked and Daithi bit his lip.

"Not really, my parents didn't send me here with much, they're not very happy I'm an Omega," he said quietly and Brian hissed. "Well, we'll fix that. Come on, I'll show you to a suite and we'll go get you some clothes and other things. First or second floor?" He asked Evan who shrugged.

"Right now you're the only one on second floor, you can bring him up there if you want. Keys are by the door," he said and Brian nodded, gesturing for Daithi to follow.

He did so, ignoring the burning eyes on his back from Tyler. He was intrigued, and really shouldn't be. He looked like a major asshole, and Daithi should stay away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weeks passed, and Daithi found himself comfortable with the crew. He joined Brock several times for study sessions, learning how to stitch better and how to find veins. Evan had brought a new person in the week before, an alpha named Marcel who was loud and brash, but loved to laugh and was really good with stealth.

Daithi also couldn't find it in himself to avoid Tyler, he was drawn in by that subtle scent of campfires and leather, those blue eyes that always seemed to be on him. Daithi could see he was protective of his family, loud, rude and yelled a lot, but would defend anyone who talked about them behind their backs.

Evan had instructed Tyler to teach Daithi basic self defense, and the three sessions they'd had had been intense. Daithi gave it his all, but he knew he was still very amateur. Which also led to Tyler being frustrated and yelling even more.

Daithi didn't take it though, yelling right back. Insults flew and their heads butted more often than not, but Tyler would also take the time if Daithi got hurt during a spar to make sure he got the help he needed if he couldn't help himself.

It'd been 2 months since Daithi had been welcomed and he headed down to the sparring range, resigned to yet another ass beating. This would be the last one before his heat, since he was due to start it in a few days. Jon had gone with him to get him some supplies to help, and everyone would avoid the second floor until it was finished.

Brian and Marcel were on the second floor with him, but Marcel would room with Brock until Daithi's heat was over and Brian was a beta, so it didn't matter to him. Daithi felt really awkward knowing they all knew what he'd be doing those three days, but there was nothing to do about it, he was an Omega and couldn't do anything about it.

He walked into the sparring room, finding Tyler throwing punches into a punching bag. He stopped and watched a moment, tilting his head as he took in how the Alpha danced around imaginary opponents and the way his muscles flexed as he threw the punches.

Tyler took a deep breath and paused, turning to face Daithi. "Finally here huh?" He snipped and Daithi sneered, crossing his arms. "Yes. I am, where do you want me?" He asked flatly and Tyler rolled his eyes.

"Tape your hands, we'll work on blocks and throws," he said, gesturing to the corner with the supplies and Daithi headed over, taping his hands the way Tyler had shown him a couple weeks before. He shrugged off his jacket and moved back to the padded area, waiting for Tyler to join him.

"Right, keep your arms up like this, it'll protect your face and chest. Keep your eyes open, don't get distracted," Tyler said, holding his arms up in demonstration.

Daithi copied him, trying to ignore the faint scents coming off the other since he'd been sweating and his scent was stronger. Tyler swung at him and he shot his arms up, blocking the punch and trying to move in to punch back.

Tyler stopped him, grabbing his arm and shoving him. "Gotta be quicker," he said gloatingly and Daithi gritted his teeth, irritation settling in his stomach.

Over and over they went, Tyler's snips and insults building the rage in Daithi's stomach. Finally, he heard one more insult and flew into action, dodging Tyler's punches and flinging an arm out, socking him right across the jaw.

"Just shut the fuck up asshole! I'm here to learn, not listen to your bitch ass insult me. So fuck off already, I'll learn from someone else," Daithi yelled, shoving Tyler back again as the Alpha rubbed at his jaw.

He turned around and stomped over to the supply corner, untaping his hands and picking up his jacket. "Hey, Daithi, wait," Tyler said with a sigh and Daithi paused in the doorway, not turning around.

"Listen, I'm just trying to toughen you up okay? You've got a lot of raw talent, you just need experience. I'll hold off on the comments, okay? I- I'm sorry," he said with a sigh and Daithi turned, frowning at him.

"Okay. One last chance, understand?" He said finally and Tyler nodded, looking a bit awkward. "Let's try again, your heat is coming up and I want to end this session on a good note. That was a pretty good punch you threw though, that hurt," Tyler said, rubbing his jaw again and Daithi grinned.

He went to retape his hands and drop his jacket, rejoining the other and preparing himself. True to his word, Tyler didn't make anymore rude comments or gloats, just gave some easy advice and complimented him when he did something right.

An hour later, both were drenched in sweat when Tyler finally called it an end. "You're getting there, not much longer and you'll be able to defend yourself pretty good. Let's get showers and I'll see you in the dining area, it's about time for dinner," Tyler said and Daithi nodded, lifting an arm to wipe away some sweat dripping from his hair.

He almost didn't notice as Tyler took a deep breath, jaw clenching as he headed to where his stuff was. That confused him but he shrugged to himself, untaping his hands and grabbing his jacket.

Tyler left before him, making Daithi frown. He thought they were finally getting along, but guess not. Daithi sighed, heading back to his apartment. Shower and food sounded really good now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daithi tilted his head at this new person Marcel had brought, the tall, skinny omega looking awkward as he looked around the room.

"This is Scotty, he's a hacker," Marcel said cheerfully, eyes lingering on the other. Evan raised an eyebrow curiously and said, "We need a hacker. Come with me, Brian's okay with cameras but we need better."

Brian made a face at him, making Daithi laugh. He noticed Tyler glancing at him as he did so, but he ignored it. They'd been getting along somewhat since Daithi had blown up at him two months before, but they still butted heads more often than not.

He checked his watch and sighed. He'd gotten really good with the basic self defense, but Tyler kept up the weekly sparring sessions and it was time for another.

Once Evan and Scotty were gone, Daithi headed to his apartment to change into some sweats and a t shirt, heading to the gym. He found Tyler already in there, hands taped and messing with the Bluetooth system to put on some music.

"Wrestling today, if you get pinned you'll need to know how to get out of it," Tyler said calmly and Daithi sighed, nodding. They met on the mat, Tyler giving basic instructions on what to do and then they were off.

Daithi used all his strength possible, but as an Alpha Tyler had more of that raw strength. Daithi found himself pinned more often than not, though he was getting good at spinning it around and throwing the other off him.

After about an hour, Daithi was breathing heavily as he watched Tyler's stance. Tyler lunged forward, grabbing Daithi's arms. The omega struggled, trying to use his legs to trip the other but Tyler dodged them and used Daithi's unsteady stance and kicked his legs out from under him, his breath rushing out as his back hit the Matt.

Tyler hovered over him, Daithi fighting to get him off him. Tyler's lips were pressed together, a bead of sweat running down his temple as he tried to hold Daithi down.

Daithi had the fleeting idea of spitting in the others face to throw him off, but as he moved to do so, that familiar scent of campfires and leather trickled around him and he found himself leaning up and pressing his mouth to Tyler's instead.

They froze, Daithi backing off quickly as Tyler scrambled to get up. "Uh, I- uh," Daithi stammered, Tyler blinking rapidly as he turned around and rushed out of the room.

Daithi stood there shell shocked, unsure of what came over him to do that. His heart beat fast, his lips tingling in remembrance of the Alphas lips on his.

He cursed himself, anger filling him. He fucked up. Tyler wouldn't want anything to do with him now, why'd he do that? He stormed over to the corner and untaped his hands, feeling tears prick at his eyes.

He'd fallen for the Alpha during these sparring sessions, but had resigned himself to not ever receiving them back. He was okay with being a friend, but now he wouldn't even have that.

He headed to his rooms, ignoring Brian's questioning look as he passed his apartment. He went into his own, heading to his bedroom to grab some clean clothes.

He showered quickly, refusing to let the tears fall. He'd be okay, he didn't need an alpha and he didn't need Tyler. It was whatever.

And if he made himself a massive nest on his bed to comfort himself, no one had to know.

~~~~~~~~~~

Daithi stayed in his rooms the rest of the day and the next morning. He didn't want to see anyone, he knew Tyler had to have said something and he didn't want to deal with either the insults or pitying glances. He just stayed in bed, curled up in his nest and dozed in and out.

It was nearing noon when someone knocked on the door, startling Daithi from his restless sleep. He frowned, rubbing at his eyes as he slowly slid from the nest and headed to the door.

He opened it without checking, ready to tell whoever it was to fuck off, but the words caught in his throat as he took in Tyler's form. "Tyler?" He asked confused, his voice hoarse from the lack of talking and water.

Tyler bit his lip, moving forward into the room. Daithi backed up, wrapping his arms around himself as he eyed the Alpha. "Did- did you mean to do that yesterday?" Tyler asked finally and Daithi bit his lip.

"Yes and no, I uh, I've been wanting to do so for a- a few weeks but I actually didn't mean to kiss you yesterday, I know you didn't want it," he said quietly, clearing his throat.

"A few weeks?" Tyler asked confused and Daithi shrugged, avoiding his gaze. He kept his eyes down on his hands, not wanting to see the disgust in the others eyes.

Hands touched his chin and lifted his chin, his eyes meeting that blue a moment before he felt lips on his. He gasped into the kiss, melting into Tyler's hold as the Alpha tugged him into a hug.

Campfires and leather swirled around with his own scent of maple and lemon, those hands tight on his waist. He wound his arms over the Alpha's shoulders, his heart racing.

Tyler pulled back finally, emotions Daithi couldn't decipher swirling in his eyes. "I- I want to try this, can we?" Tyler asked softly and Daithi smiled, leaning up to kiss him again.

"I'd like that," he said softly and Tyler beamed, pulling the omega against him as he kissed him again. Daithi laughed against the others lips, feeling giddy.

Tyler laughed back, pulling away slightly to smile fondly at the omega. "I'm sorry I ran yesterday, I hurt you, didn't I," he said softly and Daithi shrugged.

"I thought I fucked up," he said quietly and Tyler hummed. "No, I did. I shouldn't have ran, I just panicked. I'm not good with emotions, and you kissing me, I didn't know how to feel, and didn't want to accept the feelings I did know," he admitted and Daithi tilted his head.

"Well, we're okay now. We've got time to figure us out, yeah?" He said and Tyler smiled, hands tightening on Daithi's waist. "Yeah, we've got time," he agreed, leaning down to kiss him again.

Okay, day one fine lmao imma probably do little things like this for this challenge to accompany my other books, or make up new little one shots idk. I've never done a challenge like this 😅😅 I'm still working on my other stories so don't worry about that, Ingeniosus Revolution is still being posted and I have one other long story based on a 2P Minecraft setting I have one chapter left to do and I'll be posting that soon. Anyway I hope yall enjoyed! See you tomorrow!

~Banana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 266 12
Just a bunch of BBS one-shots! This book has come to an end for the lack of requests. This book may have a sequel to it in the future if I ever happe...
78.9K 1.5K 47
✎ BBS//Vanoss Crew one-shots. Discontinued. If you're reading the description, hello πŸ‘‹ Also, if you're about to read this book, excuse my 2019 wri...
12K 499 34
This is just a bunch on one-shots I wrote a while ago about the Banana-Bus Squad. I don't follow the fandom anymore, but I've kept the book up for pe...
8.7K 102 29
One shots of the Banana Bus Gang, range pretty much varies (Sort of-) Γ— Completed Γ— Γ—Thank you all πŸ’™ Γ—