Day 24: Crown, Dance, Smile - Brock/Evan/Brian (Rare Ones)

This takes place in one of my WIPs, The Rare Ones. I'm almost done with it, but I felt like this chapter would do best in that universe. Enjoy!

~Banana

Brock stood at the podium, back straight as he listened to the priest talk. Brian and Evan were on either side of him, his omega and beta mates smiling proudly at him.

"Do you, Alpha Prince Brock, swear to govern the people of Barlong with fairness, justice and kindness?" The priest asked him and Brock replied confidently, "I swear."

"Then I'm proud to announce you as King of Barlong," the priest called, taking the crown from Brock's father and settling it on his head. Brock stood, turning to face the crowd and a smile on his face.

Brian and Evan stood by him, Lanai and all their parents behind them. "Those with invitations, please make your way to the dining hall," Brock called and the guards started guiding everyone away.

"I can't believe you're taking my husband away," Lanai teased and Brian rolled his eyes. "You have your mate to rule with you now, Lanai," he said amused and Lanai shrugged. "You're still my first husband," she said amused and Brian laughed.

"We'll have often meet ups, I promise. I have to make sure my wife's mate is treating her right," Brian teased and Lanai grinned, looking over to where her Omega mate stood.

"He treats me the best," she said and Brian smiled, nudging her. "Good. That's all I want for my best friend," he said and Brock chuckled, leaning down to kiss Lanai's cheek.

"After everything you've done for us, you deserve the best Lanai," he said and she flushed, shrugging. "I did what anyone should have done, you three deserve your happiness," she said and Evan nudged his sister.

"And so do you, Lai," he said and she grinned at him. "Shall we go wait to be announced?" Brock asked, offering his mates his arms. Brian and Evan took them, smiling fondly at him.

The small group of royals headed inside, all their guards behind them. Their parents followed, talking quietly to themselves.

They stood in a side room, Lanai and her mate and all their parents heading into the hall. Brian reached over and carefully fluffed Brock's hair, a proud smile on his face.

"I love you," Brock whispered and Brian kissed his nose, smiling. "I love you. Both of you," he said, looking over at Evan. Evan grinned, the beta moving to kiss both of them. "And I love both of you," he said and Brock kissed them both on the cheek.

"Sires," Liz said from the doorway, smiling fondly at them. "They ready?" Brock asked and she nodded, gesturing them forward.

The three brushed at their clothes and Brian and Evan fell into step behind Brock, standing equal as they headed into the room. "Alpha King Brock, Beta King Evan and Omega King Brian," the man at the door announced.

Everyone stood as they walked to their chairs, Lanai and her mate already seated at their table. Brock looked over at everyone, smiling as he lifted his glass.

"11 years ago I met Evan, and 6 years ago I met Brian. I've watched as my Omega mate made changes to our world as King of Foningdom, and I just hope I can do the same as your King of Barlong. This is a new Era, and I can't wait to see what we do with it," he said, looking proudly at Brian who just flushed.

Everyone raised their glasses and the three kings sat down, servants moving about the room to lay plates down. Conversation was light, the kings of the 7 kingdoms having held a solid alliance since that day 6 years before when they'd finally taken down the mad king after he'd kidnapped Brian.