red cherries | izana kurokawa

Bởi 16-LECLERC

what if izana never died that day in February all because of a certain black haired girl with red eyes? Y/n s... Xem Thêm

RED CHERRIES
1.1
1.2
1.3
RED CHERRIES
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18

2.5

547 20 1
Bởi 16-LECLERC

"Why do you look like that?" Sanzu asked the black haired girl, who just walked into the Bonten headquarters in the morning. All the executives, as well as Mikey, were seated down at one table.
"Look like what?"
"Like... Shit?" Sanzu thought before he received a nudge from Kakucho.
"That's the first thing you say to me? I just woke up with the worst hangover just to be greeted like this?" Y/n sat down on the only empty chair next to Kokonoi and Ran.
"Well, what happened to you that you look so terrible?"
"Especially your pink ass should better shut the fuck up because I've received the most important information ever while getting to drunk and high at the same time!" Everyone looked at Y/n with tension, waiting for her to carry on.

"Hanma is working together with Sota Ryusei, leader of Yotsuya Kaidan who's also looking forward to take down Bonten. Their plan is to kill Sanzu first, then Izana and then the rest. They gave me the task to kill you guys." Y/n explained to them.

"Easy, we can just fake our deaths than and lure them into a trap." Sanzu shrugged.
"That probably won't work out. Either way, Hanma is not trusting me completely or he is just thinks I'm not capable of killing you two by myself. They're a going to be there as well."

"Good work Y/n. That details are definitely helpful, we never even considered Yotsuya Kaidan to be keen on to taking us over. Everyone, think of a plan until the next meeting. We'll see what we'll do then." Mikey said, dismissing everybody.

"What happened to you yesterday?" Izana asked, checking Y/n from head to toe.
"This Ryusei guy brought weed with him. Usually I have no problem with it, but I drank too much beforehand." Y/n explained to him.
"So you've slept at Hanma's?" Y/n answered his question with a nod.
"And what are you wearing?"

Y/n looked down at herself. A baggy shirt, probably from Shuji, was casually falling down her chest.
"That bastard. I haven't even noticed it. I woke up this morning, completely confused and he was still sleeping, so I quickly rushed outside. Do you want to have your blazer back?" The girl was already pulling it off of herself but Izana stopped her midway.
"Keep it." He said, buttoning it.
"It's cold outside."

"I hate to disturb you two right there, but Mikey just sent Y/n on a mission with me." Kakucho interrupted them both.
"You two? What mission?" Izana questioned, raising a brow.
"Something about kidnapping a member of Yotsuya Kaidan, he just came up with it." Kakucho informed him.
"Oh okay. I'll see you later." Izana smiled at Y/n with a closed eye smile.

The two Bonten executives, if Y/n was even one. She wasn't really sure about it, went there with Kakucho's car.
At first it was relatively quiet between them until he started to ask the black haired girl a question.
"Do you perhaps, like Izana?"
Y/n's eyes slowly darted left. She almost chocked on her own saliva.
"Do I what?"
"I mean, you two are spending a lot of time together. Ever since you, well, were brought to us, Izana had a drastic character change. Not that he was cold before or anything but he seems more lively and happy now. He smiles more. When you were gone back in the days, he searched for you for weeks. Sometimes even during the night. So if you're asking me, I think that he likes you. And I know that guy since forever." Kakucho shared his analysis with her.

"Izana is a nice guy. When we're spending time together, I feel extremely comfortable and safe. He cares a lot, I've noticed that too. I kind of like him in some way, but on the other side, I think it's too early for anything. And the current situation we're in right now, might not be ideal."
"Hmm, you're right. It'd be too much. I just want to make sure, he won't be disappointed in the end, if you might not like him. I want him to stay happy like he is right now. I haven't seen him like this for many years, Y/n. I'm so grateful for you and glad for him."
"Ah, you're such a good friend. Honestly Kaku, everyone should be thankful to have you by their side. This convo is staying between you and me though, right?"
"Thank you, Y/n. Of course, my lips are sealed." He laughed.

"I can never catch a break, can I?" Y/n sighed, sitting down on the passenger seat of Kakucho's car.
"I can drive you home. I'll handle the rest on my own." He answered, accelerating the car. They were speeding down the road quickly.
"Thank you! Actually, could you drop me off at Izana's home?"
"Sure thing." The male answered with a slight grin on his face. The woman only rolled her eyes in a funny manner.

Y/n rang the bell of Izana's house. She didn't even knew if Izana was home beforehand, or if he even was free at all. The lights in some rooms were on, shining through the windows, so she was sure that the male was home.

Seconds later, Izana opened the door. He was wearing a black sweater and some grey sweatpants. Y/n wasn't used to see him in this attire, but she did not dislike it at all.
"Sorry for not asking you in advance, but are you free by any possibilities right now? Kakucho just dropped me off."
"Sure, come in." Izana answered while opening the door wider for Y/n to answer. She put off her shoes as well as her jacket and followed Izana to wherever he was going.
"Are you hungry? I'm cooking right now."
"Very much actually. Kidnapping people is way more exhausting than I thought. What are you making?"
"Beef Mechado, a Filipino dish. It's a stew including beef, potatoes and carrots." He explained to her.
"Sounds good. I like trying new things."
"I'll cook more Filipino food for you then." Izana hummed while stirring the stew.
"I didn't know that you like cooking that much." The girl laughed.
"There's a lot of things that you don't know about me."
"And what could that be?" Y/n asked interested.
"Let me think. I like playing the guitar, for example."
"No, for real?" Izana nodded. Y/n looked at him in disbelief, she would've never guessed that Izana was the type to play an instrument.
"Can you play something for me later? Please?"
"Yeah of course. Let's eat first though." He chuckled.

With a full stomach, the two sat down in the living room after having dinner. Izana's cooking skills were incredible, she almost fell in love with the dish he made. Izana was satisfied to see her liking his food.
The male previously gave Y/n some more comfortable clothes, she changed into. Now, he brought his guitar from his bedroom, sitting in front of Y/n.

The melody of Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen gave Y/n chills. He played it so beautifully, it seemed like he was feeling the song a little bit too well. After he was done, he looked up to Y/n.
"That was so wonderful, Izana. You're so talented." She complimented him.
"It's my favorite song, I've played it a lot of times."
"I think I would never get boring of it."
"You should've sang along." He joked.
"I would've ruined it for sure." Y/n laughed.

"Are you tired already?" Izana asked
Y/n after she yawned.
"A little bit."
"Do you want to sleep over?" He suggested to which Y/n agreed.
"Let's get you to bed then." The white haired male said, waiting for Y/n to stand up. She was actually too lazy to stand up and just wanted to stay on the couch, but after some seconds she got up. She followed him to what seemed to be his bedroom. Everything was kept neatly and clean.
"Sleep well." Izana whispered after tucking her into bed. He was about to leave the room.
"Where are you going?" Y/n asked him quietly.
"To sleep on the couch?"
"Stay here." Y/n almost demanded.
"You sure?"
"I wouldn't have said so otherwise."
Izana quietly made his way on the other side of the bed, lying down next to her.

"Izana?"
"Yeah?" He answered back. Y/n turned around facing him.
"If you had a sister, who of the executives would you allow to date her?" The male looked Y/n into the eyes before starting to laugh.
"How did you come up with this?"
"I don't know, it just slipped my mind." She shrugged.
"I guess Koko, he could provide for her and spoil her. Or Kakucho, he'd treat her like a princess I think." He answered.
"I think so too." Y/n nodded in agreement.
"Great, now sleep."
"You're no fun."
"You were tired some minutes ago?"
"So what?"
"Just sleep."
"Okay okay. Hope you dream of me." Y/n grinned.
"I'd love too."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

37.2K 2.2K 47
Have you ever made a decision that you would dearly regret in the future? Have you ever faced the consequences of such actions? Well I have, and I ha...
581K 31.6K 85
Tokyo Revengers x Female Reader/Oc I don't own the tokyo revengers story(its by Ken Wakui) but only this fanfic story and the Oc's. _________________...
5.9K 213 5
DISCONTINUED tokyorevengers m/n haitani. a boy who loves his older brothers. m/n is like a doll kind of person who rarely talks. him being a dog who...
246K 8.5K 60
Dull eyes filled the world, grey and colourless. Only those who had met their soulmate could see eyes of colour. Kiyoomi Sakusa had never cared much...