Enemies || Ryeji

Galing kay Hwanggsz

Shin Ryujin, the biggest troublemaker in the school. Hwang Yeji, a girl who likes to mess with Ryujin. They a... Higit pa

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight

Twenty two

652 26 11
Galing kay Hwanggsz

The two officially dating.

Nothing could be better.

They were both so happy together, nothing and no one will change that.

It was the next morning at school. It was raining quite hard. Ryujin waited at yeji's house for her, waiting in the rain, as they soon walk to school. Ryujin even used her jacket to protect yeji's hair from the rain.

They enter the school building, entering the form room a bit later then usual and sitting down.

"Beomgyu's still in the hospital. Thank fuck. I'm scared for when he comes back.." yeji said.

"Don't worry. I won't let him touch you." Ryujin comforted.

They truly love each other.

Yeji, I'll do everything I possibly can to protect you, to make sure your safe. As long as I'm by your side, you don't have to worry. Fun fact, I'll never leave your side. No matter what happens, I'll always be with you.

Lessons flew by, before you knew it, it was lunch.

Yeji could finally see ryujin again after so many hours.

Yeji was walking down the hall to the cafeteria, chaeryeong by her side.

"Chaeryeong, you carry on going to the cafeteria, get something to eat and sit with ryujin and wait for me. I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." Yeji said. Chaeryeong smiled and nodded as she kept walking, pulling her phone out in the process.

Yeji walked to the bathroom, entering. She had a quick toilet. When she was about to leave someone entered. Yeji widened her eyes and walked back a bit.

"Karina.." she whispered to herself.

Karina entered, crossing her arms and she didn't look too happy. She had two girls behind her, also crossing their arms with a serious unhappy face.

Yeji was honestly nervous, knowing what happened last time.

"Your still hanging around with ryujin. What did I tell you? Can't you hear or what. It's not that hard to listen to an instruction, hwang." Karina said, she then stepped closer to yeji.

"Karina can't you leave me alone? If you really loved ryujin then you'd let her be happy." Yeji tried defending.

"Yeah. But she isn't happy. She's only happy when she's with me. She doesn't love you." Karina replied.

"Yes she does. Stop being a selfish jealous bitch—"

"I suggest you shut your mouth. I have two friends with me, including me, it's a three against one. I'm not afraid to beat you up. Maybe if I hurt you ryujin would be more happy to see you in pain." Karina said with an evil smirk.

"Please leave me alone." Yeji said, her eyes becoming watery. The girls started laughing.

"Your gonna cry. Crybaby. I'll leave you alone if you leave ryujin alone." Karina hissed.

"No. I won't leave her, no matter what you do or say. We are happy, stop trying to get in the way of tha—" yeji got cut off, widening her eyes with what happened next.

Karina grabbed her neck and banged her against the wall, leaning over and closer to her ear.

"Do what I say you fucking brat." Karina threw yeji to the floor by her neck.

Yeji started whimpering and sobbing. She couldn't defend herself, she couldn't fight back.

Karina then walked over and bent down, grabbing her hair tightly and pulling her face up. Forcing her to look in her eyes.

"Crying, hm? Need ryujin to defend you. Truth is, ryujin doesn't love you. She's using you. Didn't you forget? She's a player. She'll break your heart in the end." Karina said.

"No. No she won't. Your just jealous."

"Shut up." Karina gave her a big hard slap.

"I'll fucking kill you if I see you near her again. No jokes, I don't play around. It's a life or death situation here, pick one." Karina said as she stood up, spitting on yeji before her and her friends left while laughing.

Yeji curled into a ball on the floor and sobbed.

What'd I do to deserve this?

She was sobbing for what felt like forever, when suddenly the door opened. Someone rushed over to her and bent down to her.

"Yeji? Are you okay? Why- why are you crying?" Yeji recognised the voice.

She slowly looked up, looking into ryujin's eyes with her red puffy watery ones.

"Why are you crying?" Ryujin asked, her eyes and face full of worry. Yeji just continued to sob as she clutched onto ryujin and cried into her shoulder. Ryujin wrapped her arms round her and hugged her tightly, trying to calm her down.

"Tell me, yeji. What happened?" Ryujin asked. She only got silence as an answer.

"Yeji. I aint fooling around, tell me what happened." Ryujin demanded.

She hated seeing yeji cry, hated her being upset or/and in pain.

"Karina.." yeji mumbled. Ryujin shot her eyes wide open.

"Karina? What did she do to you? Yeji, you have to tell me what she did to you. What. Did. She. Do.?" Ryujin demanded.

Yeji sniffed and sobbed quietly.

"I'm scared, ryujin. I'm scared if she ruins us. I don't want us to end, don't want us to get ruined. I need you in my life. Please don't leave me. Whatever she does or says, please don't leave."

"Yeji, I'd never leave you. I love you, i fucking love you. I'd die for you, honestly. I won't leave you, I can't leave you. You've trapped me. I want you and only you." Ryujin said. It was true.

"She'll kill me if she sees me with you again. What do I do, ryujin?"

"She won't kill you. She won't even touch you. I'll make sure of it." Ryujin said. She stood up, helping yeji up too. She wiped the tears that were rolling down her cheeks.

"Please stop crying. You'll make me cry otherwise. She won't hurt you, yeji." Ryujin said. Yeji just nodded.

"Please. Don't tell her I told you. I don't wanna get hurt." Yeji said, clutching onto ryujin as if she was gonna walk away forever.

"I won't, baby. Promise." Ryujin said as she leaned in and pressed her lips against yeji's. She then held her hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Let's go eat now. Good idea?"

Yeji smiled and nodded.

Your scared of me leaving. But you won't leave. Right?

It was the end of the day. Ryujin was walking home after she had just taken yeji home, safely.

Ryujin was walking, one hand in her pocket and the other holding her phone which she was scrolling through.

Ryujin looked up for one second and stopped. She saw karina at the gates. She was on her phone like she was waiting to get picked up.

"Please. Don't tell her I told you. I don't wanna get hurt."

Ryujin put her phone in her pocket and walked over, angrily.

Karina noticed her, a wide happy smile spread across her face.

"RYUJINNIE. Oh my gosh, we haven't talked in ages. How have you been, babe?" Karina asked, excitedly. Ryujin gave her a creeped out look.

"First of all, don't fucking call me that you prick. We aren't dating, you cringy plastic looking thing. Don't even fucking look at me. Who are you to hurt yeji and tell her to stay away from me?" Ryujin snapped.

Karina gulped, she didn't know what to do or say and just stood frozen with wide eyes. Ryujin pushed her quite hardly.

"You won't fucking touch yeji, alright? If I see you near her or hear you've been near her, you must be asking for a death wish. I'll get my friends involved too. I'm not gonna let you do that. You won't fucking touch her, hear me? Won't go near her. Won't even look at her." Ryujin said clearly.

"What do you see in her anyway? I'm better. She's nothing. You hear me? You are nothing without me—"

Ryujin slapped karina round the face and pushed her once again so she fell backwards and ended up on the floor.

"Don't you talk about her that way. Yeji is way better then you, wayyy better. She's my everything, and I love her truly. And always will. And you won't get in the way of that." Ryujin scoffed. She kicked karina's leg before she walked away and continued walking home.

Leaving karina to sob.

Ryujin stepped inside her house, of course she had to hear her step mother's annoying voice 'greet' her.

"That poor beomgyu boy is still in hospital, suffering. He has bandages all around his face and bleeding badly because of you. What's your problem anyway?" Her step mother said.

Ryujin groaned "but he—"

"SHUT IT. I don't wanna hear it. Why couldn't you be a better person? Your such a disappointment. When he comes back to school your going to apologise." Her step mother said, crossing her arms.

"What? Fuck no. I ain't talking to him. If you let me speak you'd know—"

"YOU ARE GOING TO APOLOGISE, YA HEAR ME?" She yelled.

"NO. I'M NOT APOLOGISING. IN FACT, HE SHOULD BE THE ONE APOLOGISING." Ryujin shouted.

"How dare you shout at me back you ungrateful bitch." Her step mother slapped her round the face "why should he apologise when he's the one in hospital?"

"CAUSE HE RAP—"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP."

"I FUCKING HATE YOU. And I hate my father for dating a slut like you." Ryujin said before she left and slammed the door behind her.

Ryujin decided to go to jeongyeon's, and stay the night.

Ryujin and jeongyeon walked to yeji's house early in the morning, waiting for her outside her door.

Ryujin explained to jeongyeon what happened with karina and everything, and how she wanted to protect yeji and make sure nothing happened.

Once yeji came out the house, the three walked to school together. Ryujin and yeji were holding hands while jeongyeon had to witness it all.

"I'm scared, ryu. She won't do anything, right?" Yeji asked quietly.

"She won't, I promise you yeji. She won't touch you. I won't let her." Ryujin said, squeezing yeji's hand tighter.

Meanwhile, karina was watching from afar.

And she smirked.

Yeji's gonna regret this..

The school day went on quite quickly, and nothing bad happened so far. Which was good.

It was soon lunch, ryujin basically stayed by yeji's side all day. And if they didn't have lessons together, ryujin made sure to leave a minute early just so she could wait outside of yeji's classroom for her.

It was a lesson before lunch, and ryujin wasn't waiting outside for yeji.

Yeji went to her locker, she opened it and a piece of paper fell out. She bent down to pick it up, unwrapping it and reading it.

Meet me behind the school

-your love, ryujin

It didn't look like ryujin's hand writing, and yeji noticed that. But then she thought.

Ryujin usually waits for me outside my classroom. Maybe this is the reason why.

Yeji then smiled, putting the paper in her pocket and shutting her locker before she walked away, going to the back of the building.

Meanwhile, ryujin sprinted down the hall, arriving at yeji's classroom, she leaned against the wall and panted. She looked inside the window of the door and groaned, realising the classroom had already gone. Meaning yeji has also gone.

All because ryujin was messing around so she had to stay behind for a minute to speak to the teacher. Which she really didn't want too. She already tried sneaking out but the teacher caught her.

Ryujin decided to go to the cafeteria, maybe she was with chaeryeong?

Ryujin entered the cafeteria and saw chae sitting at a table with a plate of food and typing on her phone. She quickly got herself some food before sitting on the same table as chaeryeong.

"Where's yeji?" Ryujin asked.

Chaeryeong put her phone away and shrugged "I have no clue. Thought she'd be with you."

"I had to stay behind a minute. Trust me, I didn't want to. I went to yeji's classroom but she wasn't in there." Ryujin said, having a spoonful of her food.

Suddenly the realisation hit her. Ryujin immediately stood up, confusing chaeryeong.

"Are you okay?"

"Shit." Ryujin cursed, she immediately ran out the cafeteria. Chaeryeong didn't hesitate, she grabbed her phone and ran after her, not having a clue what's going on.

Yeji walked round the back of the building with a smile. She immediately dropped it and widened her eyes.

Karina stood there. Yeji gulped, she walked backwards but banged into two people. She looked round and saw karina's friends standing behind her.

Yeji turned back round to karina who was slowly approaching her.

"Grab her." Karina said. Suddenly yeji felt them gripping tightly onto her arms. No matter how much she tried to get out their grip, it wouldn't work. So she gave up in the end and looked at karina with watery eyes.

"What do you want from me?" Yeji asked. Karina slapped her.

"Your still with her. You fucking bitch. And you told her. She came up to me yesterday, she shouted at me, she hurt me. Because of you." Karina said, angrily.

"Please stop.."

"Not until you leave her. So, what's it gonna be? Do you want me to leave you alone, which means you have to end everything with ryujin and stay away from her. Or, I can continue to hurt you and bully you if you stay with her. What one?"

"Please stop this.." yeji said. She only got slapped again.

"I said to pick one."

Silence.

"Silent answer? Okay." Karina said, by the tone of her voice you could tell she was smirking. Yeji slowly looked up at her and gasped. Karina held a sharp pocket knife in her hand.

"You'll regret this. I told you to fucking stay away from her." Karina said, she then walked closer.

Yeji began to cry loudly. She tried getting out of their grip, she tried pushing them away but they held onto her tightly. Karina started laughing, she then dug the pocket knife into yeji's skin, on her cheek just underneath her eye. She then dug deeper that it began to bleed, as she dragged it through her skin.

Yeji cried and sobbed. The pain was unbearable and she couldn't even fight back.

"O-okay. I'll leave her. Just please... stop." Yeji begged.

Karina took the knife away, blood was covered on it. Blood was dripping on the floor. Yeji had a massive red scar across her cheek, it was bleeding heavily as it was dripping down her face and onto her clothes. Yeji felt dizzy, sick and lightheaded.

Karina smirked.

Karina went to say something but immediately got cut off when someone pounced on her out of no where. Karina ended up on the floor, the pocket knife falling out her hand and sliding against the concrete, further away from her.

Karina widened her eyes to see a very angry ryujin on top of her.

"You BITCH. ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS?" Ryujin yelled. She began to repeatedly punch karina on her face.

"I fucking told you to stay away from her. How dare you touch her. How fucking dare you." Ryujin punched karina over and over as she sobbed, but did ryujin care? No.

Karina's face was all bloody and fucked up, just like beomgyu's was.

Karina's friends immediately dropped yeji as she fell to her knees. The two friends ran away, scared.

But they stopped, seeing chaeryeong in the way of their path. She looked angry and her arms were crossed.

"How fucking dare you? I thought you were nice girls but I guess you proved me wrong. You go near yeji again I'll kill you, got that?" Chae asked. The two girls rapidly nodded before they pushed past chaer and ran away.

Chaeryeong quickly ran round. Yeji was on the floor, sobbing.

Chaeryeong ran over to ryujin, grabbing her and pulling her off karina before she killed her.

Karina was unconscious, eyes closed as she was bleeding everywhere on her face.

Ryujin had blood on her knuckles and panting. She was so fucking angry.

Chae quickly went over to yeji, helping her up and hugging her tightly as yeji cried into her shoulder.

"Chae.. I was s-so scared I was so- so fucking scared. I th-thought she was going to k-kill m-me." Yeji sobbed.

"It's okay. Me and ryujin are here now." Chae said, hugging her friend tighter.

Chaeryeong now had tears and blood on her shoulder.

Ryujin quickly walked over, she picked yeji up bridal style as yeji clung onto her and cried into her chest. They decided to just go home and leave karina bleeding and unconscious on the floor.

Ryujin ate tho-

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.4K 248 13
// RYUJIN X YEJI // Officer Hwang Yeji has to arrest the wanted criminal, Shin Ryujin. Will she be able to do so? A VERY ANGSTY SHORT STORY CONTAININ...
192K 8.3K 56
Ryujin falls for Yeji but she has a hard time coming to terms with it. I never know what to write for story description so take it or leave it lol.
100K 4.1K 18
Ryujin was completely head over heels for Hwang Yeji. Unfortunately, Yeji never noticed her throughout high school. Or, so she thought. Ryujin thoug...
180K 9.5K 60
Hwang Yeji,A hyper and trouble maker soloist idol met her new strict guard Shin Ryujin,Yeji gave her guard a hard time,but after knowing her past fee...