List Of Books

By SwatiSandeep

A complete guide to the list of books already published and that will be published in future! More

The Heart's Sanctuary
Dad
His Angel
The Marriage Pact
Rajwanshi Brothers Saga
Familiar Stranger
The Heir Trilogy

Bride

2.6K 110 27
By SwatiSandeep

In the shadows of a secluded town, three fates are about to entwine, setting off an emotional journey of love, revenge, and redemptions. 

Khushi Birla, a woman, burning in range, will stop at nothing to settle the score. Destruction is what she seeks and what she will bestow. 

Vivek Malhotra a man whose very existence revolves around his teenage son. He lives to spread joy and believes in only one thing, 'love concurs all'. 

Vikram Malhotra, a cheerful but determined teenager,  who takes it upon himself to embark on a mission to restore his father's happiness. 

As Vikram embarks on his quest to find the perfect 'Bride' for his father, secrets unravel ,  passions reignite, and love and revenge will clash. Will Khushi's revenge win, Or will Vivek's belief thrive? Read Bride to find out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
269K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
369K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...