Psychopath's Love | Taekook

Av deddinosaur204

[Volume 1] Unknown: I kill people. Jungkook: So do I, with my cuteness ;) When an average city boy Jungkook t... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
midnight thoughts :)
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

39

2.9K 184 108
Av deddinosaur204

It's very clear to everyone by now that Taehyung is a neat freak, he doesn't like to see his apartment or things being a mess but today he can clearly predict what a mess Jungkook would create in the kitchen. Still Taehyung doesn't have any power to stop him. He no longer has any powers to stop Jungkook from doing anything.

When the man was done taking a shower, he comes out of the bathroom wrapping a towel around his waist. It didn't take much time for him to get wear his usual comfortable clothes, as his hair was still wet. Taehyung himself didn't realize he have to dry up his hair as his mind was occupied with some other thoughts.

Well it was until a boy rushed into the room without any warnings.

"Professor! Where is th-" The boy paused when his eyes landed on the wet towel Taehyung placed on the bed. His facial expression immediately changed,  as he frowned.

"I told you before don't leave a wet towel on bed! Are you a psychopath or what?? How can tolerate something like this!" Says by the furious little man who totally ignored Taehyung who was paused on his track to button up his shirt.

"See, you almost wet the mattress! I better not see you doing this again!" Once Jungkook was done picking up the wet towel from the bed he furrowed his eyes at the paused man and that's when he lets out another groan.

"You didn't even dry your hair? Do you want to get fever like me? If we both get sick who will look after each other?" Shooting his questions at the man who was only had his gaze at him without uttering anything.

Taehyung's mind was blank, he was once again getting scolded by the same boy. Only this boy has the audacity to talk to him with this tone, only he has the power to scold him. He watched the boy walk towards him while fuming with anger.

Taehyung was just like a puppet being controlled by Jungkook, he didn't think twice to act like Jungkook was signaling him to do. When he bends down, letting their height match, the boy covered his head with the towel. He just let the boy dry his hair with towel without saying anything, eyes glued to the boy's furious eyes.

"The more time I spend with you the more I feel like you're a kid. Nowadays, even kids don't act like this. How do you live all alone like this?" Jungkook keeps on blabbering without bothering to pay attention to the elder man.

Once the boy was done, he handed the towel to the man and told him to place it in it's right place and left the room in hurry. Taehyung who was left alone in the room, shifted his gaze at the towel hanging on his hand. Each day, Jungkook surprises him more and more.

Taehyung has been living in this world for almost 36 years and he never needed someone to take care of him. His own self was enough to take care of his things. But after meeting this boy, he feels like there are some things he can't take care of by himself.

He needs this boy to take care of them on his behalf.

When Taehyung entered the living room his gaze fell on the boy in the kitchen, who was struggling to cut an onion probably because he was continuously rubbing his eyes and wiping off tears. The man didn't even realize there was a small smile being plastered on his face.

Jungkook who was so busy cutting the onion didn't even realize someone has entered the kitchen area. When Taehyung looks at the chopping board he saw something he was very expecting, instead of chopping the onion the boy was cutting it in cubes.

Of course it has to be like this, Jungkook never hold a knife to cut onion.

Jungkook's body flinched a bit when Taehyung hovered over him from behind, hands went to hold the boy's hands which were holding the onion and a knife. Jungkook's breath hitched as his wet cheeks soon turned crimson red along with his ears which didn't go unnotice by the man.

"This is how you hold a knife." Taehyung's deep voice brushed against Jungkook's tinted red ear, making his knees go weak as the man helped him to hold the knife properly.

Jungkook's blinks his eyes and gulped down his own saliva when Taehyung's bandaged fingers tightened their grasp around his hand which was holding the wooden part of the knife. What a great way to teach someone how to hold a knife properly.

If you teach with this method, none of your students will ever learn how to hold a knife.

"Let me do the chopping or else I don't think we will be able to have dinner at night." Hearing the sentence Jungkook shyness was immediately kicked away. Did the man just mocked him? How dare he!

"Professor! How can you say this!?" Jungkook frowns as he quickly removed himself from the man and placed a harsh slap on his chest, even though according to Jungkook the slap was harsh but to Taehyung it was like a touch of feather.

"Or do you want me to teach you how to chop?" Says by Taehyung, using his deeper tone as he leans in to meet the boy's height who was standing in front of him, eyes widening slowly, he could clearly spot the blush.

Before giving a reply Jungkook reached his hand to turn the man's face in another direction, breaking the eye contact which was putting Jungkook on spell slowly.

"No need, I can learn by myself." The boy says, frowning a bit but his flustered face didn't go vanish.

Some moments passed by just like that, Jungkook got focused on the video he was watching on YouTube, to be more specific it was a recipe of egg roll. It's not like Taehyung doesn't know how to make it, he surely does know it but Jungkook is not good with doing anything by getting instructions. He needs to see it practically to do it properly. And that's how he was here.

"Wait! Wait! Where's the tomatoes? We need tomatoes, professor!" The living room was filled with Jungkook's high pitched voice, ever since Jungkook entered this house, it was never as quiet as it used to be. Even the owner of this house hates unnecessary noises to the core yet he didn't have problem by the loud noises created by this boy.

Maybe because it was Jungkook, only he can change Taehyung's usual day, only he has this power.

"It's in the fridge." Replied by the mentioned man who was cutting onions with his bruised hand.

The boy who was wearing a oversized sweatshirt which was almost reaching his knees and a sweatpant, hurriedly went to open the fridge as his sparkling eyes soon landed on the mentioned vegetable.

"Here! One is enough, right?" Jungkook chirps as he placed a round red vegetable on the kitchen island, when Taehyung eyes landed on it, it was something he was totally expecting from the boy.

"It's capsicum." Taehyung bluntly says, upon hearing him Jungkook was dumbfounded. He was very sure it's a tomato, how can it changes it's gender just like that?

With eyes full of confusion, he watched the man walking towards the fridge only to bring out the real tomato.

"This is a tomato and this is a capsicum, a red one." Holding the two vegetables Taehyung cleared up Jungkook's confusion who was still frowning.

"Ugh, this is more complicated than math!" Jungkook groans out, hands ruffling his hair to make it messy but soon was stopped on their track when Taehyung reached his hand to fix his messed up hair.

"You will learn eventually."

This is so unfair! God was surely being so unfair with him, how can he handle something as strong as the gaze this man was giving him? Taehyung's eyes were like magic, it's so hard to keep up with them. Also he's annoyingly super handsome!

Totally ignoring Jungkook's poor situation Taehyung went back to do his job as the boy stood there like a statue for a moment. Getting over from the spell Taehyung had on him.

Once he was done watching the video, Jungkook hurriedly brings out three eggs from the fridge and takes a middle sized bowl. Holding the egg, the boy tried to crack the eggshell but he failed miserably. Several pieces of eggshells were mixing up with egg white.

Seeing the boy creating a mess Taehyung again interrupted him.

"Give them to me." Upon hearing the man Jungkook hurriedly handed him the pair of egg, his eyes were wide opened when he watched the man cracking the egg using only one hand where Jungkook couldn't even do it with his both hand.

(A/n: I really tried to do it with one hand but it was a mess😭)

Taehyung was a god at cooking. Jungkook's eyes didn't waste a moment to start sparkling, he was looking like a fanboy who was watching his favorite idol doing amazing things.

"Wow! How did you do that, professor!? This so cool!" Jungkook's pure excitement was shown by his high pitched voice and a pair of sparkling eyes.

Taehyung surely gets admired by bunches of people at college but being admired by Jungkook is something else, he couldn't understand what he's supposed to say after this nor how to act after seeing Jungkook being amazed by him.

The man tensed up under Jungkook's exciting gaze being so focused on him, waiting to see the man do the same again. Taehyung couldn't believe he cracked the last egg without creating a fuse, even though he is very skilled in this yet he was concerned.

"Wow! Thank you, professor!" Thanking the man Jungkook quickly snatched the bowl from his grasp and starts mixing all the eggs together using a fork.

"It's done, what else do you need to chop?" When Taehyung asked Jungkook shifted his gaze at the chopping board only to see onion and tomato were perfectly chopped. Flashing a smile at the man, Jungkook gestured the man to lean down as Taehyung did as he was told without understanding the actual reason behind it.

Taehyung's breath hitched when Jungkook placed a quick smooch on his cheek.

"Thank you so much. Can you chop some other vegetables as well? The video says it needs more ingredients." Said by the boy who acted like nothing happened a moment ago and Taehyung stood there frozen for a moment, brain trying to process what just happened.

When Jungkook noticed him the boy speaks up again.

"Professor?" This was enough to bring Taehyung back to reality and make his brain start processing everything properly again.

"Okay." Giving a brief reply the man went towards the fridge as Jungkook again got busy with what he was doing. The boy was trying to cook rice now, only making such easy dish like egg roll was more complicated than a math problem. If they add another dish, what Taehyung said might come true.

They won't be able to have dinner at night for sure.

The boy has put a cup of dice in a pot and the amount of water Taehyung told him to add. Putting the pot on the stove Jungkook covered it with the lid and turned on the heat to medium. Taehyung said it needs to cook on medium heat for 3/4 minutes and then simmer for 15 – 17 min on Low heat.

While he was counting the time, Taehyung interrupted him as he holds a bowl full of chopped various types of vegetables, in front of him. Turning his head to look upto the man, Jungkook speaks up.

"Oh you're done? Thank you!" Saying this with his usual cheerful voice Jungkook went back to check the time after placing the bown on the kitchen island. But the man who was standing beside him didn't move at all, grabbing his once again as he side eyed the man before shifting his gaze at him with confusion.

"Do you need something, professor?" Narrowing his eyes at the man Jungkook speaks up as he watched him slowly leaning in and stopped when their heights were even. Jungkook got even more confused when the man turns his head around, showing his cheek to him.

"What are you doing?" The boy asks out of curiosity but soon realization hit him real hard.

Is this man gesturing him to give him another kiss as thank you? Jungkook didn't want to play with him but his naughty mind didn't listen as he decided to play dumb.

"There's nothing on your cheek, professor." Jungkook says, trying his best to hold back his laughter as he watched the changing his facial expression and pull his head back.

"Hm, do you need help with anything else?" Taehyung asks with a poker face, still trying to figure out why he did that. This was a bit embarrassing now.

"No, you already helped me enough. Now just watch me using my skills." Jungkook chirps before he reached his hand to lower the heat as the time has passed by now, now the rice needs to simmer for 15 minutes.

When he was done he saw the man mixing up the chopped vegetables with the egg white. Jungkook watched him for a moment to realize the man was frowning a bit, it's not that much noticable but if you get to look as closely as Jungkook was looking, it won't be that hard to notice.

Jungkook miserably failed to prevent a bright smile from capturing his face as he stood on his toes only to place a quick smooch on the man's cheek who immediately frozen on his spot. He couldn't even move a bit when Jungkook snatched the bowl from his grasp.

"You're not doing anything else. Just go and wait for dinner." Said by Jungkook, more like an order as he starts to mix the eggs with vegetables, again totally ignoring the frozen man standing right beside him.

~I had this written almost 4 days ago but Wattpad bitch was acting up so I couldn't update 🙄

I was ugly sobbing here

:(((

They had the audacity to show me commander yai☺️☺️ end the series with a cliffhanger ☺️☺️ and you're telling me there is no assurance that there will be s2☺️☺️☺️ what a great reason to kms☺️☺️☺️

Anygays my life is miserable rn without them😞😞😞 only the special episode can save me, heal me, cure me, fix me, make me happy 😞😞😞

I love them so much😞😞. How am i going to spend my Friday without them 😞😞😞

I will miss the shit out of them😞 they literally saved lives, for me most of the thai bl of this year weren't that good also not my liking. But them, my god, they even crossed my expectations while some series couldn't even reach my expectations. Best thai bl series of all the time, if you disagree, your taste buds are ded🙄 THIS SERIES IS A PURE MASTERPIECE, no one can make me move on from them. It will be my number one favorite bl series for a long ass time.

I want to read this novel but I can't find it anywhere 😭

I'm also looking forward to this series, the trailer was good. I hope their chemistry and acting will meet my expectations:)) ik billy already from secret crush on you but the other mc is lowkey a newbie. It's coming this 25th November

Anygays bye

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1K 25
- I'm so scared - just look at me, only me Jeon Jungkook is one of the best and as well the most bullied students in his college. at a party through...
91.6K 4.9K 25
"Ahh!! What are you doing in my room?" Jimin asked in shock. He just woke up and saw a naked jungkook lying next to him. "I think you didnt realise b...
972K 46.9K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
147K 9.3K 54
[Book 2 of 'HEMOPHOBIA'] Taehyung no longer fears blood, but he grew to love it. Just like his deep love for Jungkook, the criminal they call 'Bunny'...