THE GOLDEN GIRL

By harperwidows

She's not here to judge. More

CC-1
C-1
C-2
C-3
C-5
C-6

C-4 HOGWARTS

4 0 0
By harperwidows

(Y/n's outfit)

"Gahdayumn, why's it so crowded in one station, Y'all don't have other trains??"

Oskar looked back at Y/n in skepticism. "What do you mean other trains, this one takes everyone to Hogwarts."

Y/n gaped at him, "just this one?"

"Yes."

"You're joking!"

"No he's not, Y/n you'll see when you get in."

Teddie, Oskar, and Y/n climbed the train, and when they entered there was a loud cacophony of noise.

"Damn, y'all wasn't lying."

"See?"

Stares followed Y/n's figure as they saw her enter the train accompanied two of the most popular boys in the school. Some's eyes followed her in  mesmerization and others in jealousy. They looked at the way she carried herself and had good fashion , and good looks. Y/n didn't notice this however.

Teddie opened the first empty compartment they found and slipped inside, Y/n entered , then Oskar.

"Bru!" Y/n yelled as she remembered something, "I forgot I had a brother!"

Oskar and Teddie chuckled at her antics, laughing a bit as they sat down. They watched as Y/n quickly took out her phone and texted her older brother.

    EXPERIMENTONE

WHOISY/N
  bouyyy
Where u at?

EXPERIMENTONE
bru
I'm on the train

   WHOISY/N
teddie and Oskar are here
they lookin fo yo ass

EXPERIMENTONE
kk which compartment ?

"Which compartment we on?" Y/n asked as she typed a message to her older brother.

"16," Oskar swiftly replied. Stretching in his seat, "why? he wanna come here?"

"Obviously," teddie mummbled, "it's Luca, he prolly got stuck with Chang's ass again and wants to get away."

"For real?"

"For real."

"El em ef ayo."

"Nigga," Y/n looked up from her phone to Oskar, "that's my thing."

Teddie raised an eyebrow, "our thing."

Y/n agreed, "yeah what he said."

He raised his hands up in surrender, "damn, okay."

Y/n rolled her eyes and went back to typing.

WHOISY/N
cmprtment 16

EXPERIMENTONE
That took yo ass a while 

WHOISY/N
shut up and come ere

EXPERIMENTONE
nah I think imma stay here
marina's here

WHOISY/N
which compartment?

EXPERIMENTONE
Ian telling you

WHOISY/N
imma find you anyways

Y/n stood up and opened the compartment door, "guys, I'm gonna go look for Luca okay?"

"Okay."

"Aight."

SWITCHING POINT OF VIEWS<<<<>>>>>>
SEAMUS FINNIGAN
"Seamus just eat it!"

Seamus frowned at the bertie's box of every flavor beans and wrinkled his nose in distaste.

"Nah, it's got a funny brown color."

Dean rolled his eyes and stretched, Neville giggled in the corner of the compartment at Seamus' shit face. Like someone had tooted in his face.

The compartment door slipped open and a pretty brown skin girl (y'a skin just like pearllssss) peeped through the door. She had glasses and wore a plain skin tight white top with dark baggy jeans.

"Hi," she said, and Seamus stared at her, awed. He'd never seen her before, she was probably new because he didn't think he'd miss such a pretty face.

"Have you guys seen a tall, dark skin guy, like a bit taller than me, around 6'3 foot then? Urm, he had a cap on and like grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt?" She described.

Seamus focused, that description seemed familiar to someone very...

"Are you looking for Lucas Winford?" Dean spoke up, suddenly. Seamus cursed in his head, he could've gotten that. He then frowned, was she dating him or..

"Yeah, he's my brother, have you seen him around?" He took back his statement.

"N-No, I don't think so, but I saw his friends in the quidditch compartment, number 4."

She flashed Neville a cute smile that made his face bloom red.

"Thanks for the help guys," she smiled as she left, "I'm Y/n."

Y/n, Seamus thought, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

SWITCHING POINT OF VIEWS<<<<>>>>>>

Y/n continued her journey in search for her brother, she headed upwards to compartment 4, passing by open windowed compartments. People did double takes as she passed, wondering who she was, she finally got to compartment four and saw her brother sitting down on his phone while many people spoke around him. She recognized a few people she had seen at his birthday party but only two people. Cho Chang who Y/n remembered had crashed the party and a light skin girl who was actually invited, and Y/n thought was cool; Marina Kenzara.

Y/n wanted to make a funny entrance.
She squatted as no-one had seen her yet, except the second years from the opposing compartment, who rushed up towards their window to see what she was doing. Y/n winked towards them and placed a manicured finger over her lips.
They smiled gleefully back.

Y/n made a fist and banged the door with it, she feigned a deep voice and said, "FBI, OPEN UP!!" She hit the door again for good measure and leapt away as they looked at the door in confusion.

Lucas got up and frowned as he opened the door, he saw his sister waving her fingers at him and he turned his head amusedly.

"Slinky." He smiled, as she dapped him up. The rest of the compartment was left speechless at the pretty girl.

Y/n entered the compartment and winked at Marina.

Marina gasped and stood up, "Y/nnnnn! How is youuuu?"

Y/n gave her a hug, "I'm good pookie! And you?"

"I'm FINEE," Marina grinned, "girl you look good!"

Marina grabbed Y/n's hand and lifted it into the air, making her do a spin of her outfit, "gyattt."

"Stawpp."

"Y'all making it seem like y'all dating," Lucas commented, leaning back jealously.

"And if we are?" Marina raised her eyebrow in question to Lucas. Y/n however smirked, because she knew Lucas had a bigggg crush on Marina. He was probably jealous.

"Don't worry, Lucas' breed is just sassy man."

"El em ef ayo," Marina quoted Y/n, and she grinned.

"Wait, I'm loving this attack against Lucas and all but who is she?" A brown eyed boy, with equally brown hair with a handsome face and a sharp jawline smiled at the two girls standing.

Y/n turned to him, "I'm Lucas' grandpapi."

"Damn right she is."

"Girl-" Lucas hollered, "Grandpapi my ass, Oliver, Y/n's my sister."

"Oh, okay."

"Nice to meet you, Oliver." Y/n winked at him. He leaned back and smiled at her too.

She turned towards another boy, who had dark curly hair and looked Asian.

"Y/n." She said reaching for a dap up, "you?"

He took her hand immediately, "Adrian, you look nothing like your brother."

"I'm the hotter sibling." She smiled, Adrian just nodded, pulled in by her beauty.

"I can tell."

"Hey! No flirting with my sister!" Lucas hollered, breaking their hand holding.

"We weren't flirting." Adrian denied.

"Oh, so you my papi now huh?" Y/n rolled her eyes in annoyance. She then shrugged and turned towards Cho Chang, who did an over exaggerated roll of her eyes.

Y/n frowned, what was this random hostility? "Damn girl, I ain't that excited about you either," she said, about to turn to Marina, cause damn, she wasn't about to listen to some emo ass girl.

"Attention seeker," Cho mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear.

Lucas and Marina snapped their heads to her so fast.

"Girlie-"

"Aye whatchu say?-"

"Girl be more original, I've had thousands of salty hoes say that to me," she said, rolling her eyes.

Cho rolled her eyes again, "Black bitch,"

"Ohhh, now you've gone too far-" Oliver frowned, Adrian was ready to bitch slap the girl, he glared at her confrontationally.

"Girl if you don't shut yo ass up-" Marina started. Lucas looked ready to beat her up, he had stood up and loomed over figure. Y/n simply walked towards the door, and looked over her shoulder.

"Brou, how you have acne, and be racist? Like, you worried about the wrong skin tf?" She simply said.

"By the way, y'all can come with me if you want, I honestly think y'all didn't want her there." She smiled.

"Damn right," Marina hopped over the coffee table in the compartment and followed Y/n. Adrian simply followed, then Oliver who joined Y/n and Marina's conversation. Lucas gave Cho one more glare before he left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

147K 3.4K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
158K 5.6K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 51.2K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
150K 6.9K 27
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...