The Lost Queen

By DiamondDawning

The story of Kehlani. -Found by her soul mate after being locked away for 500 years. She must learn to naviga... More

1. Terros
2. Mine
3. Wake up
4. Sosta
5. Crispy
6. The Ship
7. Earth
8. Throne Room
9. Teleportation
10. Magicians
11. Magician Match
12. Home
13. Visitor
14. Forever
15. Boulder
16. Healing Has Begun
17. High King
18. A Planet To Rule
19. Frozen
20. Earth Visit
21. Tye's Law
22. King Victor
23. 400 Bars Of Gold and A Castle
24. Alien Parasite
25. Tera
26. Dragon
27. Warships
28. King Ships
29. King Kennian
30. Upgrades
31. Vows
32. Missions
33. Luke's Party
34. Kings Table
35. Dinosaurs
36. Direct Order
37. Nopino
38. Persei
39. Move Bro
40. Work
41. Crowd Participation
42. The Throne Stands
43. New Arrangement
44. 1 Year Later
45. Arrival
46. Rumors
47. Rights and Laws
48. Still Moving
49. Modified Schedule
50. Stop Thinking
51. Uhmok
52. Feather
53. Knowers Of All Gossip
54. Grocery Shopping
55. Punishable By Death
56. Monster
57. Trade Routes
58. Code Book Transport
59. Marked
61. Only 2
62. Urijah Kyler
63. Nuns
64. Social
65. A Place To Stay
66. Festival
67. Recovery
68. Everything Right
69. Nova
70. Daddy
71. Queen of Queens Kehlani

60. Lots of Love

2 0 0
By DiamondDawning

I stay mad as hell for a week and a half. I won't even talk to the asshole. Every day at breakfast and dinner he sends love threw the feather though. I eventually sit down in my apartment.

"Redroom Uhmok."

He shows up and he's sitting on a couch watching tv. I sit down beside him but on my couch. I stare at the mark on his neck for a minute. Then I watch his face. He seems worried. I send him love. He smiles and relaxes. Then he tries to connect the feather.

"Put me beside him there."

He turns his head towards me and smiles, "I almost forgot how beautiful you are."

"I was so mad."

"I know baby. But I had no time. I want you. I want this bond. You're mine and I'm yours. I couldn't promise to do it later. That would have hurt you bad. This way it's done. We're both marked. Together forever. I only want you."

"I wish you would have asked. Or at least brought it up."

"I was going to. I wasn't planning on marking you without talking to you first. But you felt so fucking good. I couldn't imagine not having that again in my life forever. I know Alden would try to stop it. I couldn't never see you again. You're all I want. I love you. I started to think about not seeing you again, not touching you again. You're mine. I bit right into you. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you first. But I love you more than anything. I can't be without you. I don't even want to try. I can't lose you."

I pull my feet up on the couch, "I do love you."

"I love you babygirl. I promise, no more decisions without you. Me and you make all the decisions about us together. It's our life. I had to have that 1. I'm sorry."

"So where are you?"

"My house. Watching tv. Hoping like hell you would talk to me tonight. I miss you."

I smile, wiggle, and jump on him. "I miss you too."

"You and your snuggles when we're in redrooms. Have us looking like a mutant."

"Is it ok?"

"I love any kind of snuggle with you baby."

I stare at the mark on his neck a bit more, "I love having you marked. I love it there."

"I love the 1 on your neck too baby. Everyone knows you're mine."

"All mine."

"All yours."

"What did they say about you leaving?"

"Whyther seemed a bit irritated but nothing anyone can really do about it. I've about got all of my stuff transferred and done. Then it'll be packing and getting ready for them to come back."

"Am I enough for you?"

"You're more than enough baby. You're perfect. You're everything to me. My mate. All I want."

I wiggle so much I almost fall off the couch.

He laughs, "You're everything I want."

"You're everything I want too."

"Can I sleep beside you tonight? Keep the redrooms on. I need you beside me."

"As long as you don't mind sleeping threw me being naked and screaming your name."

"Woman, get your sexy ass in that bed."

I laugh and run to the bedroom.

The next few days go exactly like that. We love on each other when can. Even if it's threw the redrooms at least it's something. 

I eat breakfast with him on Monday. We both sit at a table alone and see each other threw the brains. "You ok baby?"

"I miss you."

"I miss you too. 4 more days and you'll be in my arms. Then I can last another 4 minutes."

I crack up laughing. "It was a good 4 minutes though."

"Best 4 minutes ever baby. And damn that dance. I still can't think about it without getting a hard on." He rubs his eyes, "You are fucking sexy woman. I don't know how the hell I ever got so lucky."

"I love you."

"I love you baby. I'm going to have to get out of here though. Few more days, then we're done with this phase."

I smile, "I can't wait."

"Me either. I love you my sexy girl."

"I love you too." My eyes fill up with tears as he shuts off the redrooms. I miss him so damn much.

I feel the bond and it's at 78%. It's going back up slow. I take my dishes to the sink and the dragon pops in my head.

-Good you worked things out.-

-Why is that?-

-You're pregnant.-

"WHAT?"

-You're having a baby. Uhmok's baby.-

I stand at the sink for I have no idea how long. I don't know how to deal with this. I hope he's serious about wanting me forever. I hope I'm really enough. Tears start to pour out of my eyes. A real baby for me. I never thought I would have a baby. I love my baby.

"What's wrong with you?"

I stare at Kina and shake my head, "Just... Everything."

"Meeting in Alden's office. You're late."

"Ok I'll come up in a minute."

She nods and walks out.

I'll tell Uhmok when I see him again for real. I can make it 4 days. I hope he's happy. If he's not happy he probably won't leave his planet if I tell him before he leaves. I wouldn't be able to handle that. I won't be able to handle it if he leaves me at all. I need him.

"MEETING."

"I'M GOING." 

I go up to Alden's office completely in shock. I sit down and stare at the table. I have no idea what they talk about. All I can is wonder about what Uhmok will think.

Then I get guided to the ship. Elek and Tobias are guiding me around. Then we are on our way to earth. 

I make my way to my room after dinner and connect the feather.

"Where you at baby? Brains can't connect you."

"Hyperspace. We're on way back to earth for meetings."

"You sound tired. Were you busy all day?"

"Not really. Just a lot going on I guess."

"Want to talk about it?"

"No. I need some time to relax."

"You're still mine right?"

"Of course. You're still mine?"

"I will never be anyone else's baby."

"I love you."

"I love you more than anything. Me and you forever. Let's lay down. You seem like you need too."

"Ok yea."

The next morning is rushed for me. I need to go to earth and Elek is about to come in here and carry me out. Uhmok has himself redroomed to my table while we eat. I scarf food down then try to kiss him before I run out the door.

He smiles at me, "I'll take that as a real kiss baby. I love you and I'll talk to you later. Don't wear yourself out so much today."

"I'll try not to. I love you too. 3 days left."

"3 days." He chuckles as I run out.

I spend all day arguing with Tre. Then I go back up to my ship. I'm sleeping here tonight. "Redroom us please."

He shows up on my couch and I smile. "Mine."

"Oh I love you woman. Get a lot done today?"

"Argued all day and only got 1 thing done."

He laughs, "I got something for you today."

"What's that?"

He reaches over and brings a little box back in his hands. "On my planet, people get married. I know the marks are enough for most. But I want to ask you anyways." He opens the box and it's a diamond ring, "Will you marry me?"

Tears start falling out of my eyes. 

He looks at my eyes and he seems scared for a second.

I smile and whisper, "Yes." Then he gets the biggest smile. His eyes fill up with tears. "I'm pregnant."

"You're pregnant?" His eyebrows shoot up.

"We're going to have a baby. I wanted to wait and tell you when I seen you for real."

"How long have you known?"

"Yesterday."

"How far?"

The dragon answers in my head, -Almost 3 weeks.-

"Almost 3 weeks."

"Do you know what it is?"

-What is it dragon?-

-A boy.-

"A baby boy." I start sobbing.

"A son."

I peek at him and he has tears on his face. "A son."

"I have a family."

As soon as he says it the entire bond slams together. Then the in love bond connects. I smile and try to stop crying. "A real family."

"A family for us. Home and family. This is everything. We are a family baby."

"A family for me." I start sobbing again.

"A family for me. Let's go lay down. I can't have you falling off the couch."

I lay down and he lays down with his head by my belly. "My baby boy is in you."

I Wipe the tears off my face again. "Our baby."

"I'll build a little house somewhere baby. We'll raise him right. Lots of love. I'll teach him how to play catch. Throw a ball. Ride a bike."

"Can we have a little garden too?"

"We'll have a little house with a garden. Lots of toys in the yard. I can't believe I'm gonna be a dad baby." He starts crying.

"I'm going to be a momma." Then I start in again.

"I hope he has your beautiful eyes."

I smile at him, "I want him to have your eyes."

"We'll keep having them until we get both. How long until he's here?"

-13 weeks.-

"What?"

"What baby?"

-13 weeks. Normal pregnancy for them is 8 months. 32 weeks. Your body took that length of pregnancy. But werewolf causes it to be half. 16 weeks. Already 3 weeks in.-

"13 weeks."

"What?"

"He's growing at your speed of pregnancies. Which is 32 weeks." He nods. "But the werewolf in me is taking it to half, 16 weeks. Already 3 weeks in."

"Oh wow. I wonder if he's going to grow in 20 years or 400. Or is that halved too?"

"It's not halved. But I don't know. We'll just have to see."

"I hope it's 400. 20 seems so short. I want to hold him for as long as I can."

"You're going to be such a good daddy."

"You're going to be the perfect momma. We'll spoil our little boy with love."

I rub my belly, "My little prince."

He smiles and gets as close as he can. "Our perfect baby boy. I can't wait to see him. Hold him."

"Me either. I love you."

"I love you babygirl. I love you and I love our family. You make me the happiest person in the universe."

"I love our family too. All mine."

"All yours baby." He starts humming low. A nice relaxing tone. It's almost like he's singing to our baby.

I relax and fall right to sleep.

I wake up in the morning and he's gone. He's not redrooming or anything. I try to connect the feather and get nothing. I shrug my shoulders and get ready. Then I sit down and have breakfast alone. I can't help but wonder if he changed his mind. I send him love a couple times then try to connect the feather again. I get nothing back. I don't let myself think anything bad. He's probably busy. I check the bond and it's perfect. I smile and send love again. Then I go to the shuttles with everyone else.

Alden touches my arm when we get half way down, "Are you ok?"

"I'm alright."

"What is it?"

"Uhmok isn't answering." I hold up my arm and show him the blinking feather.

"I'm sure he's busy." Then he ignores me the rest of the way.

I send love again. Why won't he answer me? I need to find something else to do. I really don't think he would change his mind and our bond is perfect.

I sit down at Dipak's table. They start talking about something and I stare at the table. After about an hour a brain goes over to Alden. "Whyther requesting meeting."

"Go ahead."

Dipak nods, "Put it in here."

Whyther, Uhmok, and about 10 other dragons are standing on a stage. I stare at Uhmok and know something is very wrong. I stand up and go to them. He looks at me with tears in his eyes. Then part of the bond pulls apart.

My dragon says, -His dragon is doing it.-

I shake my head and tears fall out of my eyes.

Dipak says, "What is this?"

Uhmok looks at me and tears fall from his eyes. I shake my head and he nods.

"YOU COME HERE AND SEDUCE MY PEOPLE. I WILL KILL YOUR QUEEN WHERE SHE STANDS. I WILL RULE EVERYWHERE."

My dragon snaps the in love bond apart. She pulls my part back slow but he gets the full recoil of it breaking. He nearly doubles over in pain. That's when I see 2 of them are holding his arms. 

I send him love. I can't even try to say words. 

I hear Alden say, "All brains on Oukrant, incognito. Defend Uhmok."

2 of their dragons drop dead. But it's to late. Whyther is going for Uhmok. I close my eyes and send love.

"AAAAHHHHH!" It feels like lava gets poured on my throat where his mark is and I get punched in the heart at the same time. I drop so fast. 1 of the boys gets under me and breaks the fall. I don't even know who.

"YOU'RE QUEEN IS DEAD. BOW TO ME NOW."

Dipak says, "Shut it off."

Alden says, "Send every war carrier."

Elek says, "Take out their shields."

Alden says, "When that shield goes down. You put every war carrier on the ground. I want every last 1 of those fucking dragons dead. No survivors ever. You seek them out and kill them."

"Yes sir."

"Come on." 

"You're ok."

I open my eyes and Nadine and Thora are pulling me off Alden. They get me to the couch and I collapse on it. I don't hear much else.

Hours later I open my eyes. They're washing my face. "You're ok." Thora rubs my arm.

All I can do is stare.

-My baby?-

-Perfect baby boy.-

-My only family left.-

I can feel the dragons heart break too. She doesn't say anything else.

The girls sit me up. I stare at the coffee table. They force some water down my throat. I hear people talking but I can't make out anything. I fall over. I can't believe he's gone. I end up passing out again.

Hours later I open my eyes. I'm still on Dipak's couch. Everyone is at the table. Talking like my life didn't just change forever. 

-You have to keep going for the baby.-

-He'll never know his daddy.- I start sobbing.

"No. You're ok." Nadine runs over to me. "Everything is going to be ok."

I shake my head but I can't make words.

"Yes you are. Come on." She pulls me up and leads me to the table. We sit side by side in the middle.

I stare at the table again. My heart can't take anything else.

"Eat something and listen." Nadine pushes food in front of me.

I am hungry. I pick up a piece of melon and put it in my mouth.

Dipak starts talking, "The dragon species on Oukrant is being hunted. They have all been ordered dead. Whyther has been killed as well as every dragon that was in the room with him. Is there any way that Uhmok was working with them? The way he bonded with you, do you think he was trying to kill you?"

I shake my head, "No."

Dracul says, "She's young and wouldn't even have seen it if he was."

I put another piece of melon in my mouth. Nothing else I can do.

Dipak says, "It's not the time for that Dracul. The attack came from Whyther and that we can be certain of. He is dead now. All of Uhmok's belongings are being taken to Alden's castle. Kehlani is the rightful owner of all of it."

I think about the ring and smile. He asked me to marry him. If I find it, I'll save it for my baby boy. Maybe someday he can ask his mate to marry him with it. I'm sure he'll like to see all of his dads things eventually.

"She's in shock. This is a lot. Don't push her." Thora is glaring at Dipak.

I stand up, "I'm leaving now."

Nadine stands up, "Where you going?"

"I have to go find home. I'll be back in a few months."

"Let me know if you ever need anything."

I go to the elevator. I push the button and that's it. I walk out the front door and get in the shuttle. I'm on my ship so fast. "Do not let anyone else board this ship."

"Yes ma'am."

"Never tell anyone that I am pregnant. Erase it from all logs and data."

"Yes ma'am."

I sit down in the pilots seat and rub my eyes. I don't even know where to go. It was supposed to be a little house with a garden. Lots of toys. Happy sounds of a baby growing up with his parents.

I need to disappear from everyone or they'll keep checking on me. I want to be alone. I know the trade routes. I can get on a trade ship and go anywhere. I made it for Uhmok. I never thought it would be me using it. "Take me to Wazlero." It's the snake planet. The trade ship will be there tomorrow.

I eat as much as I can. Then I throw a big cloak over me with a hood on it. No chance of eye scans. I pack some water and food in a bag. Before I leave, I tie part of my soul to the bed in my apartment. If I have to get back fast, at least I'll have a way. Then I take the shuttle down to the planet. "Return to the ship. Return the ship to Alden."

"Yes ma'am."

I walk for a long time. It takes me hours to get the trade ship landing spot. Then I sit down and eat my snacks. I wait hours more. I remember his smile. His laugh. His love.

The ship landing brings me out of my trance. I go up to the closest brain to me. "Code book transport."

"Right this way."

It's exactly like I designed it. I get comfortable in the recliner with a pillow and blanket. I cry myself to sleep eventually. 

I wake up with the ship taking off again. I don't know how many stops I slept threw. It feels like I slept for days and I'm about to go into frenzy. I grab a bottle of blood and damn near chug the whole thing.

Then I cry myself to sleep again. How am I suppose to say goodbye?

I wake up starving to death. I eat and drink more blood. Then I put a bunch of the food and water in my bag. I throw the hood over my head and open the door, "Where and when is the next stop?"

"2 hours. Kogt."

I sit back down. Kogt might not be so bad. Other than it's going to blow up in 700 years. But I bet I could find a little house there. Put in a garden. Raise our baby. Alone... I want to make our son a real home.

I wait until we land then I put the hood over my head and walk out. I look up and the brains are eye scanning everyone near them.

A brain comes up to me, "Eye scan required."

"Code book transport."

"Right this way." I get put right back on the ship. That was weird. What the hell is Tobias doing here? "Why are they requiring eye scans?"

"Someone is missing."

"I guess that makes sense. Where and when is the next stop?"

"Tenux 19 hours."

I don't recognize that 1. "Who is king there?"

"Dipak."

"Ok. Thank you." I guess that's why I don't recognize it. 

The money is labeled for each planet so I Tenux money and pack it. Then I get comfortable again. I think about his touch. His skin. His lips. His kiss. It's all gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279 38 29
Ophelia finally came back after her parents sent her to a planet for young women to learn how to be are part of high society, but she isn't home for...
6.5M 184K 58
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉, 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘, 𝒕𝒐�...
8.5K 1.1K 46
Zoe lands in the walking city of Archigram for her last assassination as an apprentice. Her mission, kill a millennia-old immortal who founded the ci...
336 44 16
A homeless man discovers a mysterious box which transports him back to his childhood. On each side of the box, both inside and out, a new world revea...