The Mafias Principessa

blittlemouse

Aurora, the daughter of Antonio Russo, gets sold to the biggest mafia there is in the world, Blake Hernandez... Еще

Characters and story informatiom
1- THE GIRL
2- TROUBLE
3- AURI
4- BOYFRIEND
5- DEJA VU
6- KIRA
7- GONE
8- IM SORRY
9- BIRTHDAY
10- DANTE
11- BELLA
12- HELLO ANTONIO
13- SICK
14- DINNER SUPRISE
15- THE NOTE
16- THE PHOTO
17- WHO ARE YOU?
18- STELLA
NOT A CHAPTER- a/n
19- LITTLE MOUSE
20- POSITIVE
21- BIRTHDAY STRESS
22- STUCK TOGETHER
23- QUICK BREAKFAST
24- SHOPPING
NOT A CHAPTER!
SUPRISE
EVENING
CRY
SMALL TALKS
FUNERAL
RECOVER
Double suprise
THANK YOU (AN, not a chapter)
Baby boys are here
Turning 1
FAMILY REUNION
LEXI
A/N PLEASE READ!

LUNCH WITH GREECE MAFIA

21 0 0
blittlemouse

AN( heyy guys im really sorry for posting so late and little, but school ruined my time. I will try to be more active and i will try i promise. Thank you for the support. I hope you enjoy the story)

AURORA'S POV:

I woke up cuddled up with Blake playing with my hair. He still wasn't awake, so I sat up a little and started playing with his hair.
He grunted in pleasure a few times but didn't wake up. I continued admiring him. I would normally get up and be productive, but I dont think i will be able to get up whitout Blake's help.

"Good morning my love" He said as he woke up and looked up with me with a smile.

I stopped playing with his hair, thinking he would want to get up, but I was wrong.

"Who told you to stop?" He asked and grabbed my hands, putting them on his head and sighed in pleasure as I chuckled and started to play with his hair again.

"I missed this, having fun with you, and not having to wake up every night for a thousand times to check up on Alessio, I love him, but its really exhausting" Blake said as I nodded.

"Im sure it will be easier when he's older" I said and kissed his head.

The next 2 hours we spent cuddling and attempting to get me to stand, he was laughing while i lost my patience and laid back.

"Come onn, Im sorry, lets go eat" he said and kissed my cheek.

He helped me up and we went to make breakfast.

"After breakfast get ready, we are going to pick up Alessio and visit one of my mafia friends." Blake said as I nodded.

We finished breakfast, I quickly got ready and took some spare clothes for Alessio and got in the Car with Alessio.

"Hello" I said, greeting Blake's mother as she opened the door.

"Hey,come in here, he just woke up from his nap"
" Im sorry if he caused trouble during the night" I said as I looked at her apologetically as Blake and his father greeted each other.

Soon, we heard running and giggles coming from the living room as Alessio came into view.
"Mommy" he yelled as he ran up to me and embraced me in a hug. I picked him up and kissed his cheek as Blake walked up to us and took him from me.

"You forgot about daddy?" He said, faking a sad smile and frowning at Alessio.
"No!" He yelled and kissed his cheek.

We talked for a while, I changed Alessio and we were on our way to Gabriello, the Greeces mafia boss, who always had a good relationship with Blake.

I've never met him, but Blake told me about him while driving to the restaurant we were supposed to meet in for lunch.

During the ride, which was 2 hours long, Alessio fell asleep, thankfully.

"I love you so much" Blake said as we stopped at a red light. We leaned in a kiss until the light turned green and Blake started driving again.

Soon, we arrived at the restaurant which was cleared out and guarded.

We already saw an car parked in and we got out the car to meet the others.

The resturant was one of the best resturants in the whole city, maybe even country. It was very famous all over the world.

Blake and I walked in holding Alessio and went to the big table in the middle.
"I thought there is going to be a woman" I whispered to Blake
"She is here, maybe she went to the restroom or something" he said and I nodded.

"Hello my name is Leonardo, and this is Evelyn. My wife is in the bathroom she will be back any moment" The guy said and pointed to a little girl that was sitting on his lap.

We all greeted each other and in a minute a woman sat by the table.

"Im sorry for being late, I was just in the restroom. My name is Jane" she said and greeted us by shaking our hands.

"This is Aurora, my wife and this is our little Alessio" Blake announced and Alessio chuckled and waved his hand.

We all sat down and the waitress came to take our orders.

Jane and I ordered some pasta while Blake and Leonardo ordered some steak. Alessio ordered some chicken nuggets and fries and Evelyn ordered a hamburger and some fries.

While waiting for our food, Evelyn and Alessio went into the play area for kids that was in the restaurant while Blake and Leonardo talked about business.

"So how is it with a little boy" Jane asked, starting a conversation so we wouldn't be in silence.

"Pretty tiring" I answered and Jane nodded.
"How is it with a little girl" I asked, I was curious, I was wondering what would it be like if my little girl was still here.

"She is pretty calm, but she is for sure a daddy's girl, he lets her and gives her whatever she wants, she has him wrapped around her little finger." She answered and I nodded.

"Do you want a girl someday?" She asked and i nodded again.

"I was supposed to have one, but she passed during her birth, so we only had Alessio." I answered. It was hurting me still, but I know nothing can bring her back.
"Im so sorry" She said and we continued talking until food arrived and we were all beginning to eat our food.

During the evening, I caught Evelyn looking at me and giggling every time i smiled at her. During the dinner, I completely shut down, eating my food in silence and just thinking of my little girl.
I joined the conversation when somebody asked me about something but that was it.

Soon, we finished eating and had a small talk for another hour before we greeted each other and left seperate ways.

Exiting the restaurant and sitting in the passenger seat, I waited for Blake to put the now asleep Alessio into his car seat.

"You okay baby, i saw u zoning out a few times during the lunch?" He asked starting the car.

"Yeah, i just got a little sad, seeing their little girl and all" I said and Blake nodded, immediately understanding what i meant and just held my hand on the way home.

"I am so tired" I said, putting Alessio to bed after dressing him in his pjamas and brushing his teeth.

Blake kissed my forehead as Alessio was now in his bed .

"Lets go" he said and took me to our room.

SEX|_|AL CONTENT AHEAD
I just stood there, watching him undress as I felt myself getting needy for his touch.
Slowly walking up to him, I started kissing his neck while wrapping my hands around his chest.

"Woah woah what has gotten into you my love" he said chuckling.

"Please Blake" I pleaded as I felt him growing in his underwear.
I slowly got on my knees and looked up at Blake while slowly removing his underwear, his member springing out. I licked the pre- cum on his tip and slowly took him in my mouth as slow whimpers began escaping his mouth.
"Fuck" he whispered as he held my head, leading me deeper until i gagged.
I pulled back and slowly got on my bed, undressing myself in the meantime.
He came to me and got on his knees, forcefully spreading my legs apart and began playing with the soaked lacy underwear i had on.
I moaned softly as he careered my clit over the thin fabric.
He then ripped them and threw them across the room as I gasped.
He put my legs over his shoulders and pulled me down, positioning himself as closer as he could to me.
He slowly began eating me out as I moaned, grabbing the pillow as I tried to stay as quiet as possible.
Soon, he slowly added one finger, my juices already all over the sheets. Then he added another finger and I was a squirming mess.
Moaning, I pleaded him to make me come, giving me release.
Just as I was about to come, he pulled his fingers back and got up.
He laid next to me while i looked at him in shock, i was still in the feeling.
"Make yourself come baby" he said, putting his hands behind his head, looking at me.
I got up and slowly sat on him, lowering myself until he was in me fully. I started to grind myself, slowly getting more comfortable and began riding him, just the way he likes.

"Fuck princess" he said as I began going faster and faster.

Fast enough, I was over the edge and completely tired from my release so i just laid next to him on the bed.
"I need more, please"
" of course my love" He replied, getting up and positioning himself in front of me, slowly pushing himself in.
I moaned slowly as he started moving in a way that would destroy me.Fast.Hard. All I was desperate for.

After a while, Blake and I both found our release and slowly cleaned ourselves. We spent the next few minutes cuddling, before we both fell asleep.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

79.7K 2K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
301K 21.1K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
286K 5.7K 49
chubby reader or curvy reader x Disney characters and some of them might be gender-bend, any Disney film, shows, or short film will be allowed in the...
4 guys and a girl Eminemssock

Любовные романы

61.9K 1.5K 52
A girl named Brooklyn Jones has been best friends with Joey Harp since 1st grade. They always talked about going to college together and living toget...