๐˜ผ๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ง๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๏ฟฝ...

By maiseen

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™น. ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐šก ๐š˜๐šŒ โ๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™–๐™›๐™–๐™ง.โž ๏ฟฝ... More

โ€ข Prologue โ€ข
โ€ข We fell in love in October โ€ข
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท
1 โ€ข Cigarettes
2 โ€ข October
3 โ€ข Stars
4 โ€ข His Girl
5 โ€ข His world
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท

6 โ€ข Never again

98 4 0
By maiseen

⭒*¨༺☽・✮・*˚⁺‧ ‧✩‧ ‧⁺˚*・✮・ ☾༻¨*⭒ 

He was happy. This was his new life. Being a guardian and protecting the children. Bringing happiness and laughter to the world.

But this new World wouldn't be fulfilled without her. She had to be a part of his world.

⭒*¨༺☽・✮・*˚⁺‧ ‧✩‧ ‧⁺˚*・✮・ ☾༻¨*⭒ 

Jack felt confident in his new role as guardian, yet his way of life remained unchanged, leaving traces of mischief around the world like he always did before.

Still, he always made time to visit the Bennett family frequently, talking and goofing around with Jamie and sharing quiet moments with Bella on the rooftop.

He treasured the times when she hummed along to her favorite tunes or cozied up to watch movies under the starry night, wrapped snugly in blankets. However, the one noticeable change was the absence of cigarettes in her hand. Bella had decided to quit, understanding that self-destruction wouldn't bring her happiness.

Jack was happy to witness her remarkable transformation, remembering the days when he first laid eyes on her, broken and hurt.

Through Jamie, he discovered the reason behind Bella's profound sorrow that day-a disagreement with her mother about moving in with her aunt. Bella's decision to live with her aunt to attend a specific college led to an argument between mother and daughter, resulting in hurtful words and a painful separation.

One evening, Jamie caught Jack off guard with a question. "Why do you ask so much about Bella?" Jack hesitated, searching for the right words. "I care about her," he finally admitted, though he knew his feelings ran much deeper.

"I've seen the way you look at her," Jamie teased, grinning mischievously. "You're in love with her."

Jack blushed, scratching the back of his neck. "I wouldn't say I love her... more admire her a lot."

But Jamie persisted, urging Jack to make Bella believe in him as he had done for Jamie. Encouraged by Jamie's words, Jack found himself on the rooftop with Bella later that evening as she watched a movie.

Jack sat down next to her, not caring about what movie she was watching since he got to spend time with her. But his full attention was soon on the girl next to him as she started crying, wiping her tears angrily, trying to make herself stop crying.

He wanted to comfort her, tell her he was there for her if she needed it. It was then Jamie's words rang in his head.

Make her believe.

He should make her believe! Then he would be able to comfort her.

He made it snow, slowly but surely, and when she realized it was snowing her tears stopped falling. "How can it snow in the middle of May?" She curiously whispered to herself as she watched the snow gently fall around her.

One snowflake landed on her nose and she giggled, the magic of the snow spreading through her.

He drew on her Laptop, creating a frozen heart in the left corner of her keyboard. She watched in wonder as the heart took form.

"I always thought those hearts on my window were a beautiful accident." She traced it with her finger. "But how could this happen now?"

"I don't know, but I always enjoyed drawing those. I just hoped one day you would realize they were from me." He chuckled, staring up at the stars above. "It's stupid because that would never really happen."

Bella froze, slowly turning to face the unknown voice. "Who are you?" she asked, her gaze fixed on him.

For a second she had believed, believed what Jamie had told her about the guardian of fun. His name was Jack Frost, she remembered.

She had always thought it was a fragment of Jamie's imagination, that Jack Frost was his invisible friend. But for a split second, she believed, no hoped that the guardian existed.

That's when she saw him and heard his voice.

Jack met her gaze, feeling time come to a standstill. Had she always been this beautiful or was it because of the fact that she was actually looking at him now? "You can see me?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yes... Shouldn't I be able to?" she replied with uncertainty.

"Yes. I mean no. Yes, whatever, it doesn't matter," Jack stumbled over his words, his heart racing. "I'm Jack Frost."

Bella chuckled, thinking it was a joke. But her skepticism was shattered when Jack levitated off the ground, flying in front of her, leaning on his staff.

The revelation left her speechless and being so close to a boy she just met made her cheeks turn red. It was as if she was petrified, and the only thing she could see was his beautiful blue eyes and cute smirk.

"Still don't believe it?" Jack smirked, pulling back a little to give her space as he settled on his staff.

"Maybe now," she said, still looking at him in awe.

He laughed, reaching out his hand at her. "You wanna fly with me?"

She hesitantly put her Lap top away before taking his hand, what could go wrong? In reality, many things but her mindset had always been, yolo, you only live once

He lifted her, placing one arm under her legs and one on her back, taking off flying.

She screamed in delight, placing her arms around her neck for support. The air whizzed around her but her hair was luckily set up in a ponytail so she didn't get it in her face.

The city became smaller and smaller the higher up they came and soon, they broke through the clouds.

It was a feeling she couldn't explain with words, but it felt so magical. The clouds surrounding them and the big, night sky stretched as far as she could see. It was truly a sight to behold.

Jack slowly let down her legs, holding her waist instead. She looked at him questionably, but he just smirked at her, taking one of her hands in his own.

He began to sway, the both of them slowly spinning through the night air. A delicate blush spread across her cheeks as she nestled her head into the curve of his neck. The sensation was surreal; he couldn't believe it-holding her and being held in return, her warmth and presence enveloping him. She even nestled closer, seeking solace in his embrace.

For Jack, it was as though a dream had come to life, and he wished fervently for this moment to stretch into eternity. But the enchantment was short-lived, interrupted by the dampness of tears soaking through his shirt. "Hey, what's wrong?"

She lifted her head, avoiding his gaze as she tried to wipe away the evidence of her tears. "I just..." Her voice trailed off with a sigh. "I just don't understand why you would want to be here with me. I'm a mess, honestly, and now I'm embarrassed because I'm crying." Her laughter was strained, a feeble attempt to cloak her vulnerability.

"Don't be," he reassured her, his touch gentle as he brushed her hair. "It's okay to cry. Everyone does." He sensed the weight of her emotions, knowing they must be connected to the source of her earlier distress.

She attempted to dismiss her pain, labeling it as pathetic. "My mom hasn't spoken to me for over half a year, and I just thought that maybe she would today. I just hoped she would wish me a happy birthday, but it seems like I don't matter to her anymore. I wish she would forgive me. I'm a bad daughter, aren't I?" Her words were muffled as she buried her face in his chest, fresh tears slipping from her eyes.

"No, you're not. She's a bad mom," Jack spoke softly, offering comfort in the midst of her distress.

After a while the two descended over the slumbering city, the distant hum of the night the only sound accompanying their journey. Jack carefully landed on the rooftop of her home, gently opening the window for her. She hesitated for a moment, casting a fleeting glance back at him before stepping inside.

Jack took her hand, guiding it up to his face, pressing a soft kiss onto her palm. Their eyes locked, conveying a depth of emotion beyond words. His gaze held an unspoken confession as he whispered, "I've always admired you."

Bella's eyes widened, a blend of surprise and curiosity coloring her expression. "How come?" she asked, her voice barely more than a breath.

"Because you're too beautiful for this world," he replied, his words filled with sincerity and love. "And you happen to live in a house I usually visit." He joked.

She giggled, looking into his eyes that held a small glint, like a child receiving a new toy on christmas day.

With a gentle release, he let go of her hand. She blushed once more, captivated by the intensity of his gaze, almost losing herself in the depths of his eyes. "Will I see you again?" she asked, her voice filled with a longing to see him again even though he hadn't left yet.

"Of course, you will," he reassured her, a soft smile gracing his lips as he looked down at her. "Meet me at the rooftop, and I'll be there, waiting for you." He let her hand slip from his grasp, offering her a small wink.

"Okay," she replied with radiant joy, her excitement evident at the thought of their next meeting.

He smiled at her before waving goodbye, leaving her as he flew away into the night.

"See you tomorrow!" she exclaimed, her voice carrying through the night as she leaned out from the window, waving to the figure that had disappeared from her sight.

She thought about the night's extraordinary events, the surreal experiences had felt like a dream and it still did, yet it was undeniably real. She twirled around before landing on her bed, her eyes staring at the ceiling.

Anticipation bubbled within her as she eagerly awaited the arrival of tomorrow.

Jack was eager to meet her again too, whistling a joyful tune and doing flips in the air as he flew. He would cherish this feeling for the rest of his life.

She could see him now, she was a part of his world.

He would never have to admire from afar again.

Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.4K 50
You're a normal girl living an ordinary life until you meet Jack Frost and the guardians. You live with them, fighting evil and figuring out new stu...
4.3K 37 10
astrea borealis. or y/n l/n. whatever her name is, she was out there, probably riding her dragon. she heightened imaginations in children. she would...
121K 3.6K 25
It had been years since Jack became a Guardian. Pitch Black was defeated and every kids believe in the Guardians again. Jack also has all of his memo...
9.6K 240 23
Welcome to my book! If your looking for an easy read full of fun times and a hint of drama with the obvious romance you've come to the right place! ...