LOST YOU, FOUND HIM (a redisc...

By Authorashy

True love never dies, it all induces when Kathy has a little crush on her neighbour Ryan who is goofy, and a... More

𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱
𝗗𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰
-1-
-2-
-3-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22/ Part-1-
-22/ Part-2
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
- Finale-
-Epilogue-

-4-

6.9K 350 32
By Authorashy

4.

We sat on the couch while chit chatting and catching up are all the conversations we missed out on this entire 8 years. I cackled while holding onto my abdomen. "By the way, how did you come here?" He spoke. When realisation hits me I'm here for some reason.

"Ohh I forgot to tell you Jayce I came here from my clinic department." "You registered an appointment and did the payment but before the doctor could examine you left already." "And this is against our clinic policies."

"Wait, hold up." He suddenly stands up with widened eyes observing me. "Are you a dietitian?" "Yup" I nod. As he immediately held my hands and jumped in joy. "Kathy omg congratulations."

"Your dream came true." I perceived him closely, he is still the same, the most lovable person and joyful.. Before he could step further to hug me again. We were disrupted by a familiar voice.

"Can't you stay quiet?" I was attending an important meeting. My eyes were broadened to the sight I was perceiving. He desisted for a moment while darting his eyes onto me. Meticulously making his way from the stairs he looked at Jayce and said

"what is she doing here?" Oh he does remember me? I questioned myself. When Jayce exhilarated, pointed towards me.

folding his arms across his broad chest he spoke, "What are you doing here kathy?" Hearing my name from him after years flattered me for a moment.

My name was echoing in my ears again and again. "I called her here." Jayce said while looking at me.

He closed his eyes, reassuring me. "She is a dietitian." "And as I booked the appointment for you a few days ago you didn't show up to the clinic for that purpose she came here."

Hearing Jayce, while befuddling, observing extensively at Ryan. "What happened to him?" I spoke looking at jayce. "Kathy can't you see." "He really looks weak." He stepped towards Ryan as he pointed towards his facial features.

"Look at these dark brown eyes." "They seemed so retardated." "All dark circles around them." "His whole physique is just unfit." "And it's all because of the imbalance in consumed food."

"I'm perfectly fine and move away from me." He said while gently pushing Jayce away from him. Hearing him I observed Ryan. He was right, he does seem unwell.

I stepped further with slow pace and I took his right hand. Gently holding them. His eyes were widened by my actions.

As usual his hands were cold and stiff to be felt. Instantly he took his hand out of my hold "I'm sorry." I said while looking at him apologetically.

He looked at me with lots of emotions.  I broke eye contact and tried looking the other way. "You're right he does seem physically unwell." "I need to have a talk with Ryan." "So come to the clinic tomorrow accordingly we will look into it."

I said when Jayce spoke "okay  he would be there." " He?" "I ain't going there." "Why not?" "I'm perfectly fine."

"And I don't have time for this bullshit." "I don't need any dietitian." He spoke while stepping upstairs. My heart was slowly breaking by his harsh actions. Without wasting a second I took my bag which was laying on the couch. 

And walked further. "Kathy, wait!" "Don't mind his words." Jayce said while trying to stop me. I turned around and said "I'm sorry but if he doesn't need any type of help." "I can't do anything."

Kathy please wait- "it's not what you're perceiving" before I could hear of anything. shutting the exit door behind while walking ahead towards my car and harshly opening the door while sitting inside.

What does he think of himself? I don't care if he doesn't need any sort of help now.

Reaching home I aggressively kicked my shoes and removed my coat while letting them fall on the floor. "Kathy"

I observed kaira saunteredly walking ahead to me. "Which dress is gonna look good for prom?" I ignored her questions and buried my face on the couch, bawling out loudly holding a grip on the cushion.

Clutching tightly around my fist. "Ahhh." "Kathy what happened?" "Nothing just give me space." I said while I observed kaira sitting on to the couch next to me

"Okay fine don't tell me!" "at least tell me which dress is good for prom." I lifted my head above and saw her holding two bodycon dresses in shade black and red.

These were totally her colours. But at the same time revealing. "Uhm none of them." "Just go naked." I said while again burying my face onto the couch. "What?" "I would love to do that."

She said when I lifted my head above. With an enraged expression countenance all over my face. I took the cushions in my fist and threw it onto her face. "WTF" She said while raising her voice. "Fine if you don't wanna help then don't, but at least stop whining" She said and was about to leave as I instantly blurred.

"I met Ryan again." Hearing me she stops in her tracks. She turned around as I scoffed. "How did you meet him again?" "I will tell you. I made her sit on the couch while I started disclosing the entire thing which I encountered today.

Kaira peered at me with an emotionless face. When her face started to show a slight tone of hilarity. "Aren't you gonna say anything?" She held her mouth to stop herself from gawking out loudly.

I pressed both of my lips in disbelief. I knew she would be having this type of reaction. While standing up from the couch I decided to head to my room.

"Kathy, wait!" "I didn't mean to." "Sit here." She said while I sat on the couch folding my arms across my chest. "Okay now what will you do?" Will you help h- before she could complete herself I cut her off in the middle.

"No he himself doesn't need any sort of help." "I can't force" " I will talk to my seniors and ask them to return the money back." I said while standing up from the couch and heading towards my bedroom.

Locking myself in the room I sighed while walking towards my dressing table and removing my wristwatch, opening the drawer I kept my wrist watch firmly back in its place.

My eyes landed on the jewellery box. I took the box in my hand. While gently opening it. To some extent I knew I shouldn't be doing this. Carefully seizing onto the friendship bracelet.

Tears welled up in my eyes while they haltingly rolled down. My vision was getting glistening due to water droplets around my sight.

I proceeded to discern what I observed today. He was wearing the friendship bracelet today! While I held his hand.

I could see the bracelet around his wrist. Slowly wiping my tears away.

Why did you have to distance yourself away from everything Ryan? Why don't you look like the person I was crushing on since my teenage years?

Flashback

8 years ago , Walking down the boulevard. Crooning onto my favourite song I was ingrained deeply. That's when I saw a puppy traipsing around my way. Removing my headphones I bend down to its level. Ohh "Rebel what are you doing here?" I said while gently patting her head. As she moved her to the other side I looked at him. Standing, having a mischievous smile around his face. Hands inside his pocket. He walked further towards me.

"Rebel how many times I have told you to roam outside the streets." "And don't ever go near a stranger" he said while taking his hand out of his pocket, bending to her level and getting her in his arms.

My lips pouted in the form while hearing the word Strangers. "Do you really think of me as a stranger?" I said while looking at Ryan for my answer? "Yes" he said while gently rubbing his dog's head. I slightly pushed his chest. "Such a jerk."

I said and was about to leave when he took something out of his pocket and immediately handed me.

To a clear eyesight I am looking at my palms.  It was a bracelet. Taking it on my hands I observed it wasn't just a bracelet it was a friendship bracelet. To the letters written on R&K which are his and mine initials letters. "What is this?" I said acting ignorant.

"Can't you see?" "It's a friendship bracelet for us." He said while showing his right hand, his wrist had worn the bracelet already. "Better wear it soon!" He said and was about to leave but instantaneously stopped and turned around.

"I never considered you as a stranger and won't even ever." "This Friendship bracelet is a sign Kathy I consider you as more than a friend."
He said while leaving from there making me blush from his actions and those words. I immediately wore the bracelet around my right hand and smiled.

....

hurriedly walking towards the floor. I tried to catch up with my pace. Swiftly walking ahead excusing myself from the patients standing on my way. Reaching to my destination.

While huffing out I tried controlling my breath and normally knocked on the door. "Dr Elena?" I said and with a slow pace I opened the door and excused myself in her room. "What is it kathy?" "I'm sorry to intrude on you." "But I wanted to talk about the patient you referred to me."

"Oh yes, what about that?" "Did you ask him to visit here?" "Uhm actually I can't take over this case." "I tried while going to his house." "But it doesn't look like the patient needs any sort of help."

"I'm sorry you can refund the money back" "Ohh okay thanks for at least trying from your side." "Anytime Doc." I said and was about to leave when she stopped me. "Wait, can you get me the receipt we need to submit the original one to the cash department." "It will help to refund the money back"

"Oh yes wait", I said while my hands slipped in my bag to get my file. I tried searching for it. But it went astray. I kept my bag on the table and took all the stuff out.

A tone of agitation countenanced over my face. I gulped while trying to recall from my subconscious mind. I realised last time the file was with me at Ryan house. "I'm sorry I guess I left the file at home." I lied. "I will get the file tomorrow." I said while walking out of her room. Fuck why am I so negligent?

While walking towards my room. I saw Megan calling my name. I turned around and looked at her with a scowl face. "What happened?" "Why does your mood seem off?" She asked me while I suppressed my smile and spoke "All because of you!"

"What did I do?" She asked as I made my way inside my room. "I will tell you everything but first let's get done with all the appointments." I said while bracing myself from the upcoming hectic day. 

....

I smiled while showing my invisible cute smile and trying to melt her heart. "Noo kathy I ain't falling over this shit." "Pls I beg you, I don't wanna face him." "I searched everywhere possible but I couldn't find the files in his house." "Sorry I ain't helping you." "Handle it by yourself." She said while taking her hands out of my grip.

"Okay fine, anyways I ain't letting you wear any revealing dress for your prom."

"Or perhaps I can allow you if you could help me right now." I said when she turned around and suppressed her smile. "You're so clever that yk how to play cards on time." She said as I smirked at her words.

After a few hours, I parked my car in an unfamiliar place. I looked at kaira sitting next to me, she was whining the whole drive through. "Okay so wear these glasses" I said while handling her my shades.

"Even if you encounter
Ryan or Jayce they won't recognize you because of these glasses and the dress up you have done." I said while looking at her leather jacket, inside a black sleeveless top, leather pants with thigh high boots. "You look like an agent or spy."

I said when she darted her eyes at me with a glowered utterance over her face. "Now go inside." "Don't worry I'm here." "I could have done this by myself but most of them can recognize me." "Nobody can recognize you especially Ryan and Jayce cause they haven't met you over years."

"If you can see that house or more like a mansion that's the place you have to get in." I said while pointing towards the house which was just nearby. She stepped out as I showed her best of luck sign. She walked further towards the mansion. I was extensively observing her figure reaching the entrance.

I squinted my eyes in a manner and saw her ringing the doorbell twice and thrice. As I expected a maid opened the door and in a few seconds I saw kaira making her way inside the house.

My heart was throbbing; it could burst any moment. Due to extensive fear. A minute passed but there was no sign of kaira. I kept my both hands on the steering wheel. And started tapping my feet being edgy. Minutes and minutes passed and my anxiety was reaching its peak. Suddenly my phone started ringing.

Which utterly started me. I look at the screen. Kiara. It was her calling me. Instantaneously picking up the call.

"Kathy help me!" "Come here asap." She said on the call before I could ask anything further the call was cut.

What the fuck just happened?! I immediately removed my seat belt while getting out of the car. And with that I dashed with my full speed and strength. Reaching to the entrance of the house, the door of the house was unlocked already.

It took me less than a second to make my way inside.

As I looked at Kaira, My eyes broadened to the sight I was observing. The whole scene got me startled.

_____________________________________
The chapter is quite long 😭 now I seriously need you guys to comment. Then only the next chapter will be up.
By the way now next few chapters are really gonna be exciting 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 6.5K 45
Diana Prichard learned early on about how much of a bitch life could be. Forced to abandon the one she loves and marry a monster to save her father...
8K 255 33
It's been almost 10 years. Katherine has moved on with her life after being completely broken by the man she'd loved since she was a young girl. Kat...
6.6M 127K 34
"I honestly do not know what type of game you're playing here but do not think, not for a second that I will leave my wife for a slut like you." He b...
601 25 21
"Your body speaks louder than your words,"- he said adamantly. "Your beautiful face is trying to hide emotions, but your eyes are giving you away." H...