i miss you. - jordan riki and...

Galing kay mariellasully2156

In New Zealand, 14-year-old Estelle Miller copes with her family's tragic passing, determined to face life's... Higit pa

prologue
cute little blonde girl
mickey mouse clubhouse
pancakes
berry cider

authors note

391 3 4
Galing kay mariellasully2156

Hey guysss, really sorry if you were expecting this to be a new chapter. I know I have been a little bit slack on updating. Right now I have my final exams for school and really want to do well on them. So I have been studying instead of writing. Don't worry though my exams finish this week so I should be able to get another chapter out in a few days. I hope you guys understand. Really sorry I know how annoying it is haha. Wish me luck on my exams.

also little disclaimer for the book! Estelle obviously does not have a romantic relationship with any of the broncos boys because she is 14yrs old. Just wanted to mention that incase anyone didn't realise and is waiting for the part when she gets with someone. But comment what you think about her getting a boyfriend in the future???

as always, love mariella <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
216K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
360K 21.4K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 59.8K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...