English Version Angels Battle...

By RichardSutopo

After learning Rayga has a supernatural potential then Mikaelson Family decide to sent Rayga to practice in S... More

Chapter II: The Arrival Of A Special Guest
Chapter III: Ice Angel
Chapter IV: Daoism Temple
Chapter V: Supernatural League
Chapter VI: Renata Mikaelson
Chapter VII: Purple Aura Martial Fight Part 1
Chapter VIII: Purple Aura Martial Battle Part 2
Chapter IX: The Disappearance Of Demigods And Supernatural Humans
Chapter X: Explanation of Supernatural Powers
Chapter XI: 4 Princes of Januman Kingdom VS Ni Luh Dan Kyoshiro Part I
Chapter XII: 4 Princes of Januman Kingdom VS Ni Luh and Kyoshiro Part II
Chapter XIII: Meeting At Mikaelson Corporation
Chapter XIV: The Spiritual Circle Of Transportation
Chapter XV: An Ancient Song About The 7 Lost Tribes
Chapter XVI: The Battle With The Supernatural League Masters
Chapter XVII: Formation Of The Supernatural League Fact-Finding Group
Chapter XVIII: Preparations For Departure To New York
Chapter XIX: The Invasion Of The American Branch Of The Supernatural League
Chapter XX: Transfer Of The Supernatural League Prisoners
Chapter XXI: New Rumble Ball Spirits
Bab XXII: Desiree Abdi
Chapter XXIII: Ayla And Naoto Trapped
Chapter XXIV: A Dilemma Rescue
Chapter XXV: Against Galen And Galeno
Chapter XXVI: Spirit Enforcer Help
Chapter XXVII: Farewell To The Supernatural League
Bab XXVIII: Dark Army
Bab XXIX: Dhark Sabre
Chapter XXX: The Evil Plan Of Dark Assassins

Chapter I: The Kingdom of the Lelembut

2 0 0
By RichardSutopo

The day before Mother's Day, which falls on 22 December. The sea water on the shore of the Indonesian city of Pelabuhan Ratu became colder as December was the rainy season. An important event was about to take place in the Lelembut Kingdom.

Lelembut Kingdom is a sea kingdom at the bottom of the Indian Ocean built by Tethys, a super-class sea Titan with her children. Titans are early-generation angels who have original bodies twice as large as ordinary angels.

Tethys. Titaness of the Ocean. Super type A class angel. Elements of Water, Wind, and Light. 15,000 year old woman. Member of the Legion of Motherhood led by Aurora. Part of Uriel Luna's archangel army. Able to emit a detection aura 200 meters in the air and 40 meters into the earth. Able to provide a 200 cm protection aura. 17th child of Titan Ouranos and Gaia. Wife of Titan Oceanos and the first human killer Cain. Mother of Amphitrite, Methis, Nyi Roro Kidul, Nyi Blorong, and 6,000 Nymphs or Lelembut.

Tethys is the mother of Amphitrite, the wife of the Archangel of the Ocean Poseidon. In Indonesia, Tethys is nicknamed Kanjeng Ratu Kidul or Queen of the South Coast who is also the mother of Queen Nyi Roro Kidul and Nyi Blorong. Queen Nyi Roro Kidul is the current ruler of the Lelembut kingdom. Then Pelabuhan Ratu is a city named in honour of Kanjeng Ratu Kidul or Tethys.

Seeing that Tethys and her children never fought in the two Titan wars, the archangel Uriel Luna, with the permission of the Creator Father, sent Tethys and her children to help Adam take care of the oceans on Earth.

Before it was formed into Earth, the area around it was the Great Ocean. This great ocean was already inhabited by spirits and angels. At the beginning of the third Khairos day or the third thousand years of man, Father Creator separated the Upper Water into the firmament or sky and the Lower Water into two parts, the ocean, and the land. The oceans became the dominion of spirits and angels while the land would be given to the Creator Father's new creation.

After the Earth and everything in it was finished, the Creator Father finally created Adam and Eve in His image and placed them in the Garden of Eden. Eventually, Adam and Eve fell into sin, were expelled from the Garden of Eden, and suffered.

Then Shen Long and Lucifer attacked the Garden of Eden and Heaven, and since then Tethys and her descendants avoided Poseidon who helped Lucifer his master. After the second Archangel war, Tethys finally remarried Cain, the son of Adam, and had a new offspring.

Exactly 2326 years after the creation of the human Adam or about 5780 years ago, Father Creator was angry with the evil lives of the humans and angels He created. Father Creator made the surface of the Earth, Mercury, and Venus move so that the sea level rose and became a flood that moved to the land.

Father Creator also opened the windows of heaven so that there was heavy rain for the first time on Earth, Mercury, and Venus. The rain continued for forty days and forty nights. After the rain stopped, the water receded 370 days later.

All creatures living on land and those who could fly in the air, those who did not have time to take refuge from the flood died. Then only a small number of Demigods, Nephilim, Cursed Beings, Giants, and Dragons remained.

All of them who had time to hide in the Garden of Eden, in the bowels of the Earth where the kingdom of Shen Long or called the Underworld, the caves under the Earth, and some in the sea of the spiritual territory of the kingdom of Lucifer and Tartarus Venus survived. The rest who did not have time to hide all perished. So only creatures living in the water could continue to live a normal life.

When the flood occurred, Tethys along with her children relied on the power of the wind and water elemental auras to create an air pocket. Starting from an oxygen-containing area of five hundred meters in diameter, the Lelembut Palace has now reached a diameter of five kilometers. Inside Lelembut's palace, spiritual and ordinary humans can breathe normally due to the air pocket.

Lelembut Palace is located within the seabed of the Indian Ocean, with the nearest coastal town Pelabuhan Ratu in the south of Java. Lelembut Palace consists of an underwater canyon cliff with holes. Each hole is used as a cave where the descendants of the Lelembut live.

Then there is a large temple-like building that serves as the palace. On the outside of the palace are numerous lodging houses for spiritual human servants, a vast traditional market to meet the needs of the people, medium-sized buildings that serve as restaurants, businesses, and inns, and two large buildings that serve as medical centers and schools.

From morning to evening, the Lelembut kingdom is illuminated by the reflected rays of sunlight that are absorbed and re-emitted by the thousands of large pearls of giant seashells that litter the floor of the Lelembut kingdom. To preserve the giant clams, the entire population is forbidden to move, take pearls, or even harm them. The punishment for the most serious offense was the cutting off of the fingers.

At night, the inhabitants of the Lelembut kingdom can use candles firewood stoves, or torches because there is no electricity in the Lelembut kingdom. Internet and telephone connections can only be used on land. So the culture in the Lelembut kingdom is still very backward. This makes the inhabitants of the kingdom followers who are completely loyal to the natural life in the sea.

The inhabitants of the Lelembut Kingdom are mostly Nymphs. Nymphs are class B aquatic creatures that look like humans, only nymphs have gills on their necks and can remove fins on their fingers and toes when swimming. Nymphs are not water angels but belong to the group of water creatures that are immortal but can die if poisoned and killed. They are like demigods. They have a matriarchal system of government, where leadership is dominated by women.

When super A-class Titaness Tethys and super A-class Titan Oceanus married, Tethys gave birth to super A-class angels Amphitrite, Metis, Pleione, and her brothers and sisters called Oceanids. Then Tethys became pregnant again, and after a thousand years of pregnancy, she finally gave birth to 6000 nymphs at once which made the powers of the nymphs drop to B-class Leaders. This is also why they do not belong to the angel class.

Nymphs are sea creatures that are calm when not disturbed but can become ferocious if hungry. If they live on land then they must wet their entire body with water within 24 hours, otherwise they will die from dehydration.

Unlike the spiritual humans who have to stay in the air pocket region, the ancients can easily swim at the bottom of the sea. Thus, the task of catching seafood becomes the job of the nymphs. The spiritual humans were usually used as fighters and information agents as well as guards on land.

Right in front of the palace was a large field measuring 100 x 50 meters. A beautiful 30-year-old woman was seen sitting gracefully on a wooden chair with magnificent traditional Javanese carvings on the main podium while just to her right was a smaller carved wooden chair that looked empty. In front of the empty chair is a pair of red cloth shoes.

Her long jet-black hair was left loose and adorned with an ancient Javanese gold crown on her head. Her makeup was also thin with very neat eyebrows and a bright red lip color. She wears a green kebaya dress with a gold sarong and green cloth shoes. Her charisma showed that she was an extraordinary woman.

Queen Nyi Roro Kidul. 7000 years old. Super type A class Indonesian female demigods. Elements of Water, Ice, and Plants. 200 cm protective aura. She is a beautiful 30-year-old woman with tan skin, long black hair up to her waist, 170 cm tall, and slim body. Her character is quiet, and kind but firm. Queen of the kingdom of the Nymph, daughter of Super-class Titaness Tethys and SA-class Cain the Great, the first human killer.

Nyi Roro Kidul is a very famous and respected figure in the spiritual world in Indonesia. She is a figure who is considered the protector of the kings on the island of Java. There is even a belief that all kings who want to be powerful must marry and become followers of Nyi Roro Kidul.

The belief is true because Nyi Roro Kidul as demigods likes strong spiritual humans to be used as husbands. Although the husbands become her servants. In return, Nyi Roro Kidul will protect her husband from the threat of sea waves and her enemies in a mysterious way.

Nyi Roro Kidul originally had three sons from her marriage with three different spiritual men. Unfortunately, all three sons were mentally retarded and had strange body shapes.

As for Nyi Roro Kidul, she was only given by the Creator Father the opportunity to get pregnant once in a thousand years despite having many partners. Eventually, she chose to marry a handsome Siren Elder named Lord Molpe who gave her a beautiful daughter named Princess Kandita who is expected to replace her someday.

Then two carved chairs just to the left of Nyi Roro Kidul sat two beautiful princesses wearing yellow and blue kebaya clothes respectively. Kebaya is the traditional dress of the Javanese people of Indonesia. These two princesses were watching the battle intently.

Princess Kandita. 1000 years old. Leader-type B-class Indonesian female demigods. Elements of Fire and Lightning. Protective aura of 100 cm. She is a beautiful smiling woman of 17 years old, with fair skin, short shoulder-length hair, 165 cm tall, and a slim body. Characterized as smiling, kind, and clever. She wears a gold tiara, a yellow kebaya top with a gold sarong, and yellow cloth shoes. The first princess of the Lelembut kingdom, the daughter of Nyi Roro Kidul, and Lord Molpe, a leader-class Siren elder.

Princess Citraloka. 2000 years old. Super type A class Indonesian female demigods. Elements of Water, Wind, and Stone. 150 cm protective aura. A very beautiful woman with a smile, 20 years old, with fair skin, short shoulder-length hair, 167 cm tall, and slim body. She has a quiet, loving but firm character. She wears a gold tiara, a blue kebaya top with a gold sarong, and blue cloth shoes. The second daughter of the Lelembut kingdom, the daughter of Nyi Blorong with a different biological brother, Mr. Callisto Cain a super-class Harpy prince. The most beautiful Lelembut woman or nymph.

Many people were cheering at the sight of a match between five young men wearing white collarless shirts and black trousers and a beautiful woman in her thirties with a golden tiara on her head but a snake-like body from the belly down. The five youths were each armed with a round sword and shield while the snake woman wielded two machetes in both hands. They all fought without using aura.

The five youths moved dynamically as if they had practiced together many times. They attacked the snake woman without giving her time to breathe. They attacked efficiently, every two or three people attacked the rest took a breath and prepared to attack other parts of the snake woman's body.

At the moment they focus on attacking the head, hands, abdomen, and tail of the snake lady, so five targets with five attackers move in random rotation so that the snake lady cannot guess who and which part will be attacked next. But is this method successful in defeating the snake lady?

The snake woman, despite not using any aura, was already very agile. Its tail can move like it has its intelligence so it can be said to be like two people against five people. Every time the snake woman slashed, her slashing power sent a rush of wind to the sidelines.

The five youths only dared to hold back with their shields, every slash that came right at them. Even then, they would be pushed back despite their parries. This meant that the snake woman's strength was extraordinary. Even more dangerous was her tail slash, they could only dodge or hold back while retreating to reduce the pressure. It seemed that even if they held back with a shield, their hands would break.

The snake woman was very strong and could not be defeated easily.

The five youths did not give up, they continued to look for an opening to attack. On one occasion an oriental-looking youth attacked from above with a slash to the head, an Indonesian-looking youth attacked from the left and an eastern Indonesian youth slashed the tail.

Attacked simultaneously, the snake woman retaliated with an attack as well. The sword in the left hand slashes at the Indonesian youth, the tail strikes upwards to block the slash of the eastern Indonesian youth, and reflexively the sword in the right hand slashes upwards to block the slash of the oriental youth.

The European youth saw an opening, so he attacked the lower part of the chest joint and the exposed right hand by stabbing. His action succeeded in injuring the snake woman's shoulder blade, although it did not bleed because of the hard skin, it managed to temporarily stiffen the snake woman's hand.

Another young Indonesian saw that the snake woman's right hand was in trouble after being stabbed, so he jumped up and slashed at the right back.

The snake woman was in a pinch but the European youth's prick to her skin made her pride fall. Her anger made the snake woman let out a scream: "Arrrgggghh" accompanied by an explosion of red fire aura that neutralized the five youths.

The three Indonesian youths did not have time to release the aura so they were bounced and fell bleeding fresh blood from their mouths. Meanwhile, the oriental-faced youth had released a 30 cm water blue aura and the European youth managed to release a 15 cm thunder yellow aura so that even though they were bounced they did not bleed.

The two youths attacked the snake woman who had released 100 cm of fire-red aura. Although both of them were far inferior to the snake woman in strength, they continued to attack without fear.

The three Indonesian youths who were bleeding dodged to a corner of the field, as they released their respective auras. Then the three of them raised their respective swords that were infused with 17 cm of ivory white light aura, 15 cm of fire red aura, and 15 cm of stone gray aura upwards with the tips meeting each other.

The oriental-looking youth threw an aura pearl necklace towards the tips of the three swords which immediately absorbed their auras. An aura pearl necklace is a set of pearls made into a necklace, where the pearls can store a combination of various auras and can then release the stored aura in the form of an aura explosion. Made from spirit pearls found in the kingdom of Lelembut.

When the pearl necklace comes into contact with the three aura-filled sword tips, the spirit pearl stores the three auras in its body. The spirit pearl necklace glowed from dim to bright and continued to form a large ball of aura energy that had the same neutral aura as the 47-centimeter 'Trinity Elemental Judgement' destructive ray.

The five youths already had a strategy to divide. The two strongest people attacked the rest combining forces.

The snake woman saw the movements of the three youths but she could not attack because she was interrupted by the other two youths. When she managed to approach and attack the three youths, the two youths who had a red fire aura and a gray aura blocked the snake woman.

Meanwhile, the youth with the ivory-white light aura carried away the aura pearl necklace with an energy ball whose rays were getting bigger towards the oriental youth and the European youth.

The Oriental youth and the European youth raised their swords like their three companions' previous positions to charge the aura. So now the ball of light was augmented in strength by 30 cm of water blue aura and 15 cm of thunder yellow aura so that the ball of light grew even bigger until it measured 92 cm in aura power.

The snake woman did not look panicked, she tried to attack the ball of light but was still blocked by the two Indonesian youths.

Suddenly there was an order from the oriental-faced youth: "NOW! Elementals Sphere Blast."

The two Indonesian youths simultaneously jumped far to the side leaving the snake woman alone in the middle of the field. It wasn't long before the three of them threw a ball of light towards the snake woman. The ball of light moved very quickly and sounded like the sound of thunder directly towards the snake woman who immediately held back with both of her swords that were filled with 100 cm of red fire aura.

There was a loud crash DHUUAASSHHHH and a very strong wind pressure. The surrounding spectators were also pushed back by the wind pressure.

A group of six spectators wearing gray hooded robes looked different from the other spectators. They looked relaxed while carrying some gifts and kept looking at the field while giving off their protective aura.

Upon closer inspection, it turned out that they were not ordinary humans but reptilian creatures that could transform into human form. Their eyeballs were green with a red center.

The ball of light with an aura power of 92 cm could push back the fire-red aura 100 cm. The snake woman was not to be outdone as she continued to defend even though her body kept retreating backward.

She suddenly shouted: "Hiiiyyaaahh" Then she released 200 centimeters of fire-red aura and raised both of her swords so that the ball of light was thrown up and continued to soar through the air bubble of the kingdom of Lelelembut. It passed through the depths of the Indian Ocean and continued into the sky until it exploded like a firework. If mainlanders saw it, they would think someone was playing with fireworks.

Nyi Roro Kidul stood up from her chair and raised her right hand, signaling that the match was over. The audience looked happy while clapping their hands even though they were surprised when they were pushed by the air pressure.

The five youths joined together while fighting each other as a fivesome. They made it through the match with good results.

The snake woman turned into an ordinary woman, and the lower body of the snake shrank after reaching a certain size, the snake body split into two after which the split part turned into both legs.

After the transformation process was complete, she got up and walked over to the five of them saying: "It's good that the five of you passed the test. Congratulations, all of you will be appointed as the new captains of the Demon Kingdom at tomorrow's celebration."

The five youths saluted and said: "Thank you, General."

After that, the snake woman left the five youths and walked barefoot towards the podium approaching Nyi Roro Kidul and then took a red cloth shoe that was located in front of the empty chair and put it on.

General Nyi Blorong. 6000 years old. Super type A female Indonesian demigods. Elements of Fire, Earth, and Stone. 200 cm protective aura. She is a beautiful 30-year-old woman with tan skin, shoulder-length black hair, 168 cm tall, and slim body. She has a sly, flirtatious character but loves her family. She wears an ancient Javanese gold tiara, a red kebaya top with a gold sarong, and red cloth shoes. General of the Lelembut kingdom, son of Super-class Titaness Tethys and SA-class Cain the Great, the first human killer.

Wisesa. 27 years old. Indonesian man of Javanese ethnicity. Dashing face with a little mustache, mature waso skin, black hair with an undercut model, 170 cm tall, well-built. Characterized as a good and smart leader. Wears a white t-shirt, black knee-length pants with an ivory white Indonesian sarong on the outside, and black shoes. Has a 17 cm light ivory-white aura. A graduate student of the Equator Mystical School in Bali. Leader of the Lima Wira group.

Aguan. 25 years old. Indonesian man of Chinese descent. A very friendly face, light yellow skin, black hair with a middle parting model, 173 cm tall, well-built, and stocky. Humorous and somewhat cunning character. Wears a white t-shirt, black knee-length pants with an outer layer of a typical Indonesian blue sarong, and black shoes. Has a water blue aura of 30 cm. A graduate student of the Equator Mystical School in Bali. The strongest fighter and deputy leader of the Lima Wira group. Favored the princess Citraloka.

Leandre Francis. 20 years old. French man. Handsome, fair-skinned, black hair with an undercut, 180 cm tall, well-built, and muscular. Characterized as sociable, a playboy, and smart. Wearing a white t-shirt, black knee-length pants with a yellow Indonesian sarong on the outside, and black shoes. Has a thunderbolt-yellow aura of 15 cm. An exchange gift from Judah Kingdom. A member of the Lima Wira group. Favored princess Kandita. Lefranc Francis' younger brother from Judah Kingdom.

Asep. 24 years old. Indonesian man of Sundanese ethnicity. Handsome face, tan skin, shoulder-length black hair, 168 cm tall and well-built. Friendly character but a bit slow to think. Wears a white T-shirt, black knee-length pants with an Indonesian red sarong on the outside, and black shoes. Has a red fire aura of 15 cm. A graduate student of the Equator Mystical School in Bali. Member of the Lima Wira group.

Nabire. 23 years old. Indonesian man of Papuan descent. Smiling face, dark brown skin, short curly black hair, 175 cm tall, well-built and stocky. Brave and loyal character. Wears a white t-shirt, black knee-length pants with an Indonesian gray sarong on the outside, and black shoes. Has a gray aura of 15 cm. Graduate student of the Equator Mystical School in Bali. Member of the Lima Wira group.

One of the spectators wearing a gray hooded robe chased General Nyi Blorong who was just about to leave the field podium. With a very quick movement, he arrived next to Nyi Blorong. His speed showed that the spectator was a great fighter and perhaps even greater than Nyi Blorong herself. He said: "Hello my beloved, good fight."

Nyi Blorong turned around without feeling surprised and said: "Rexin, what gift did you bring me this time?" Apparently, the two of them were lovers.

King Rexin. 6600 years old. Indonesian man. Supreme Leader-type SA-class Tyrannosaurus Ancient Creature. Elements of Fire, Plant, Earth, and Rock. Protective aura 400 cm. A stern 40-year-old man, with tan skin, and black hair, 178 cm tall, well-built, and stocky. His character is firm and brave but full of hatred for humans. He wore a long gray hooded cloak down to his legs to cover a red long-sleeved shirt with a plaid pattern, jeans, boots, and a hat with a T-Rex inscription. The king of the Ancient Reptilians on the island of Komodo, Indonesia. Rexin hates humans because he considers the catastrophic flood that consumed the Ancient Reptilians happened because of human sins. He is one of the last two Tyrannosaurs. The lover of Nyi Blorong.

With a small smile, Rexin answered with a question: "Dinda, do you miss me or are you interested in the gifts I brought?"

Nyi Blorong smiled flirtatiously and replied: "Of course both, just... it's okay" She hugged Rexin who immediately kissed both of Nyi Blorong's cheeks spoilingly. "So what did you bring for me this time?" asked Nyi Blorong again.

Rexin released Nyi Blorong's hug and looked at one of his followers. The follower approached and gave a parcel to Nyi Blorong who opened the parcel.

Nyi Blorong was happily surprised and said: "Wow, Semarang spring rolls! You went to Semarang just to buy this for me."

Suddenly a young man wearing a gray robe came forward and said: "I went to Semarang and bought it for you."

Nyi Blorong chuckled, playfully: "It was you Nagendra who took the trouble to go to Semarang. I thought it was Rexin who went to fight for me" while glancing at Rexin with a cynical eye. Then Nyi Blorong continued: "Thank you, Nagendra, please meet Kandita and Citraloka. It looks like they are also eagerly waiting for your gift."

Prince Nagendra. 1900 years old. Indonesian male. Super type A class Tyrannosaurus Ancient Creature. Elements of Water, Earth, and Lightning. 100 cm protective aura. Handsome male face aged 20 years, brown skin, black hair, 175 cm tall, well-built, and stocky. He is brave, smart, and witty. He wore a long gray hooded robe down to his legs to cover a yellow long-sleeved shirt with a plaid pattern, jeans, sports shoes, and a hat with the word T-Rex. Crown Prince of the Ancient Reptilian nation, son of Tyrannosaurus Rexin (SA), and human with guardian angel Aruru (B). Favored princess Kandita of the kingdom of the Demons. Nagendra is the most handsome Ancient Reptilian.

Prince Nagendra replied: "Okay Aunty, I will leave you alone with Dad. I will meet them." After that Nagendra left Rexin and Nyi Blorong followed by his four bodyguards.

The two lovers looked very happy, walking hand in hand in different directions.

The five young men looked full of joy, they went to a Chinese restaurant called Shanghai to celebrate their victory. Shanghai restaurant is the only Chinese restaurant in the Kingdom of the Demon. This restaurant was established more than 1,000 years ago. Even Queen Nyi Roro Kidul is one of the restaurant's loyal customers. Located on the outskirts of Lelembut Kingdom, it consists of a two-story building with a Chinese design.

Aguan shouted: "Uncle Liem, we did it!" while giving a fist pump as a sign of victory. Uncle Liem was seen nodding his head and smiling. Aguan ordered: "We'll have fried noodles, Nanking chicken, sapo tofu, vegetables, and star beer."

Uncle Liem pointed his index finger upwards, which meant please eat upstairs. When they entered the restaurant, the dining room on the first floor was full so they had to go up to the second floor. Aguan sat at a round table by the window with his four friends.

Liem Song Da. 1500 years old. Elfin Class E Chinese working man. Light element. 10 cm protective aura. He is a 60-year-old man with light yellow skin, white hair mixed with gray, 175 cm tall, and a thin build. He is firm, smart, and quiet. Wears a white T-shirt with black pants and black shoes. The owner of the Shanghai restaurant in the kingdom of Lelembut. Ancestral grandfather of the Liem family from China.

While waiting for the food and drinks to arrive, the five of them took a photo together.

Wisesa said: "Congratulations colleagues, we have finally succeeded in becoming captains in the Ant kingdom, our struggles and training have not been in vain."

Leandre spoke: "Thank you Wisesa and Aguan for discovering my fighting talent, otherwise I would still be an ordinary soldier."

Asep said: "If you hadn't made a fuss about escaping from the Lelembut kingdom back then and hadn't dared to fight Aguan one-on-one. Today, you would still be a guard soldier like your two colleagues from Judah Kingdom."

Aguan joked: "That's right! It was good that you dared to fight me so that Wisesa could see your courage and fighting talent. Even though I was already known to be strong among the warrior leaders, you still dared to challenge me. How reckless!"

Nabire looked very happy and said: "Now that we're all captains, we'll finally get the chance to go ashore every week... how exciting."

Aguan also replied: "Yes, I've been wanting to go ashore. I'm tired of living at the bottom of the sea. There's not much choice of food. Especially the choice of women. Fortunately, there is the beautiful princess Citraloka, so I still have some inner pleasure."

Leandre joined in the conversation: "Aguan agrees, I too would have wanted to leave here if not for the beauty of Princess Kandita."

Asep said: "I prefer the bottom of the sea. It's more quiet and peaceful."

The waiter came with their order of canned star beer. They opened the cans with enthusiasm.

Wisesa said: "Let's celebrate our victory by drinking beer together." The five of them touched the beer cans together and drank.

The five young men were happy that being a captain meant they had the opportunity to go ashore every week. The captain's job was to monitor the followers and spies of the Lelembut kingdom on land while organizing the transportation of foodstuffs from land to the seabed. Captain is the highest rank in the kingdom of the Lelembut, their power is only inferior to the Lelembut princes and princesses, general Nyi Blorong and queen Nyi Roro Kidul. An important position that is only given to trusted spiritual humans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.4K 25
Although the world appeared to be normal, one day changes occurred. The 'New Generation' was formed. Young children moving toward highschool started...
1.5K 94 20
[Discontinued] What if Demons, ghosts and so much more really did exist in the world and a team slightly more secret then the MIB exist to hunt down...
108 8 14
After humanity almost destroyed its own planet, Earth, people decided that it may be better to let her recover and move somewhere else. Scientists ha...
277K 2.8K 46
Bored and with nothing to do, a strange deity decides to summon a bunch of people to watch the stories of one person unfold. That person being someon...