Eternium. (The eminence in s...

By divinityforeternity

"Eternal life... almost the same as being reborn.. right?" (Y/n) Was a master in all forms of combat thanks t... More

Chapter 2| Eterniums beginning
Chapter 3| The academy
Chapter 4| fake relationship
Chapter 5| Eterniums reveal
Chapter 6| kaboom.
Chapter 7| Chocolate?!
Chapter 8| powers and delta.
Chapter 9| My organization good name!!

Chapter 1| Every end has a beginning

2.2K 52 11
By divinityforeternity

Ahh another day of being in this life.... Oh yeah I should introduce myself.

My names (y/n) (l/n), and apparently I'm able to remember my past lives. Yeah I know it's sounds crazy but it's true. Well I've only been able to remember one life so maybe I just started. But that other life I was badass I practically knew every type of fighting style there was to know! There was also magic which unfortunately is not in this life.. but other then that-

Random Good morning (l/n)!!

Huh? Oh a random. Fuck what was her name again?

(Y/n) Oh, good morning... Nishmura.

Her smile stays the same. She definitely is pissed I can see right through her mask.

Nishmura excuse me (l/n)

(Y/n) Yeah?

I say putting my items in my locker.

Nishmura It's my name, it isn't Nishmura.

(Y/n) What you say?

Nishmura then gets more mad under her mask as I continue putting my items away.

Nishmura What I said was my name is not nishmura.

(Y/n) Huh?

Obviously I heard her but toying with her made it more fun.

Nishmura My name is not nishmura!

(Y/n) Oh... i got it wrong?

Nishmura Yes but it's fine-

(Y/n) Oh yeah i probably forgot due to lack of sleep.

Actually I forgot because I'm more focused on my memories of my past lives. Did I forgot to mention I also have been training from my memories-

Nishmura You've been in my class sitting next to me for 3 months... 3 MONTHS!!! It's no biggie everyone makes mistakes.

(Y/n) Yeah sorry... nishtano

Nishtano It isn't nishtano either you jerk!!! It's nishino

(Y/n) .......

The bell rings as it's time for class.

(Y/n) Oh well see you later nishmura.

Nishino It isn't that either you buffoon!!

Ah class.. I don't pay attention for obvious reasons. One, I don't care for class. Two, I have more important things to do. Third, my important things is looking through my memories while training... always training. Those memories serve as painful reminder.. I have to be stronger.

(Y/n) 32,427... 32,428...

(T/s)

(Y/n) Eternal life... almost the same thing as being reborn.. right?.. nuclear power.. the limits of living things.. if there's a limit I will surpass it.

Time passes as the end of the day reaches and the night approaches.. my favorite time. As I stand on top of the schools roof I notice something.. akane was walking alone? Doesn't she have a private driver? Even if she is a random to me she might attract criminals.. good for me.

I follow her silently in my school clothes as to not tip off any random civilian. And just as I thought two thugs pull up and grab her. Just as she falls unconscious however, she looks at me with tears in her eyes.... Welp. Looks like I've got criminals to cleanse.

(T/s)

(Y/n) Good this is warehouse. Time for the divine cleaner to strike!

Quickly I climb up the pipe to the roof and take off my school clothing. After changing and taking off my weights, I walk to the nearest window as I hear confused talk inside. Once on the window I drop my bag and stomp on the glass breaking it and falling through.

Thug What the hell?! Who the fuck are you?!

(Y/n) Heh me? I'm just a divine cleaner ready to purge!

Thug 2 Divine cleaner?

Thug Don't act cute with us-! AUGH!!

I quickly threw a shard of glass making it slice his hand that held his gun.

(Y/n) Come on your guard wasn't even a ounce up.

I quickly dash forward and sweep-kick his legs making him fall face first. Once he completely falls I stomp his head causing blood to fill the floor killing him.

(Y/n) Weak..

Thug 2 Well well.. I'm impressed divine cleaner. You know I've been bored doing this shitty abductions partnering with amateurs. This country is too peaceful.

(Y/n) And that matters why?

Thug 2 I've been kicked from the military and been waiting for a challenge.

(Y/n) Oh i see.. I've always wanted to fight someone from the military.

He dashes forward with a pocket knife as I dodge. He's out for fun so he's not too careful of his mistakes... good.

Thug 2 Welcome to my world!!

I dodge and dodge as he barley gets close to me.

(Y/n) Let's spice things up a bit huh?

I take out a crowbar hidden on me and strike back. We clash as he struggles.

(Y/n) Crowbars are my old reliable. Sturdy, don't break, easy to carry.

I hit his knife back to back as he struggles to defend. Eventually I knock his knife out of his hands as he puts his hand up.

Thug 2 Damn it! You're definitely a good fighter but you forgot one thing!! Because of that tiny brain I'm big enough to crush you!!

He punches my crowbars as I defend until he twirls and kicks me back a few steps..

Thug2 I just have to protect my head one hit from me and you'll be finished.

(Y/n) You're right

At this point even a ex military is a bit of a challenge

(Y/n) So i should go serious huh.

Thug2 Huh?

I dash forward while flipping around my crowbar surprising the thug. Once I finish I slam down on his defending hand and smash it causing blood to fly out. He yells out in pain as he moves back holding his hand.

(Y/n) See told you, crowbars are reliable that's why I used them on those biker gangs all the time.

Thug2 Y-You're the one that beat up all those bikers with a crowbar!?!

(Y/n) That's right. You know they've started using helmets right?

The thug looks for his gun as he gets scared.

(Y/n) And my solution to that was... use a little more force..

The thug lunges at his pistol as I dash forward Intercepting his hand and smacking it upwards. I then full force swing a crowbar into his right leg crushing it. He coughs up spit but before he falls he grabs... grabs my mask off.

(Y/n) Oh you shouldn't have really done that.

I hear akane make a sound as I look at her.

(Y/n) You might wanna look away akane.

I then slam my crowbar into his neck again, again, and again. Until he reaches his arm out one final time and dies.. I spin the crowbars getting the blood off them as I walk to akane. Using the knife from the thug I cut the rope around her mouth and start buttoning her shirt.

Akane (l-l/n)!! 

(Y/n) Just call me (y/n) akane.

Akane Y-You... Y-You killed them?...

(Y/n) Yeah they're criminals nothing more. Plus from the looks of your unbuttoned shirt, one of them was gonna do worse.

Akane forms tears in her eyes and jumps on me after I freed her.

Akane Thank you, thank you!!

(Y/n) Yeah don't go walking around at night...

I stuff my crowbars away and leave as akane calls the police and her family...

(Huge T/s)

A Year has passed since akane was saved by me. I still remember how her parents pulled some strings to cover up the kidnapping so it wouldn't be popular. Eh it's not big deal honestly... well it would be if I wasn't dating her...

Akane So (y/n).. do you wanna come over later?

(Y/n) Sure I guess I could take a day off murdering criminals.

Yeah after the whole ordeal she wouldn't stop bothering me everyday that I saved her life and thanking me. Eventually we started hanging out until one day she confessed her love for me. Talk about being a hero...

Time had passed as I walk to akane's house. Surprising she didn't have anyone home as her parents trusted me, but still not even a guard? I walk to her door as she opens it like she was waiting there the whole time.

Akane Come on in!!

I go on in taking off my shoes and kissed akane.

(Y/n) So what are we doing?

Akane Well.. i-I have a plan actually follow me!

She drags me upstairs to her room as she sits me down.

Akane You know I-I never properly thanked you for saving my life that day-

(Y/n) How many times have I told you? I was just killing criminals you don't need to reward me.

Akane But I do!!.... Y-you know... my parents or anyone isn't home..

(Y/n) Yeah so?

Akane Let me show you what we can do~....

(T/s)

After doing a very... Im not even gonna describe it. After doing the deed I walked outside to get some air. This world is much different then the previous.. wonder what the next one will bring... I still need to get stronger..

As I'm saying that a car pulls up in front of the house.

??? Take this you fucking dickhead!!

I hear the sounds of bullets ring into the air as my chest feels pushed back. The car peels off as the ringing in my ear continues. Is this where my story ends?... dead from gunshots?... I-... I wasn't strong enough....

My past life... I remember more clearly now. Magic was commonly used then. I was one of the most powerful. But with that I became somewhat of a worldwide celebrity. People came crowding around me everywhere I went it was insane. First ever knight to be the strongest ever. But it all came crashing down. Popularity is not something everyone wants. I was too focused on people that I didn't notice the cursed dagger through my heart... now I strove to be average in my next life but you see where that got me... shot dead outside my girlfriends house... everything I learned was useless in situation. For example if a planet hit the earth what am I going to do to stop it? Flex my muscles and use my crowbars? Pff... Pathetic.. I need to be stronger...

/&&3&2&/&

??? Haha Claire always wanted a little brother!! She'll be overjoyed!!

??? Yeah but something's not right.. he's not crying..

Huh? Oh yeah I forgot i can be reborn.. are these my parents? They're looking at me funny. Oh, I'm supposed to cry.

(Y/n) Wahhh. Wahhh.

Dad Oh that's a mighty and healthy cry!

Mother I just might have been imagining things!

I can feel the magic in the air.. it's familiar to me due to my past life. So good thing I'm back in a magic world. With magic by my side I won't make the same mistake again-....... Oh I shit myself.

(Y/n) Wahhh wahhh.

(Huge t/s)

Reborn as a aristocratic's son is a good start. Apparently for generations this family has made multiple dark knights that use magic to fight. So everyone has high hopes for the heir... which is obviously not me.

My sister then cuts the stone next to me to medium size piece as we clap for her. Pretending to be a average dark knight in training is good. It's good since nobody expects anything of me that I can do my real job....

(Y/n) Hahah!!! I see that business is booming!! Mind if I take my cut!?

I slice 5 guys heads off as they all look at me scared.

(Y/n) Come on im interested in what you all have to sell me!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.3K 22
I don't want to spoil the story too much so I'll give you a brief description!! The first few chapters are a bit crappy, it gets better as it goes! (...
44K 630 23
(This is a season finale for a story I made that Wattpad deleted, so I will post the story here instead) Y/N, a human male by the age of 16 years, he...
17.3K 139 7
A man lives in a palace he is worshiped by manny people he does his own thing he has godly powers and he's just well lazy a bit but he's one hell of...