Edward Snowden, An American W...

Door JenniferRose998

After revealing secrets from the NSA, a young Edward Snowden finds himself in an odd conundrum. Every night... Meer

Prologue
My New Job
So That's What a MonsterMind Is!
Interrogation
Whatever the Government is Doing to Me, My Girlfriend is Far More Terrifying
Experimentation (Again)
Showtime
Girlfriend Trouble
Exiled!
Am I Really Losing My Humanity Here?
If I Can Maul A Tiger to Death, Does That Mean I can Serve in the Army?
Mission #1: Find Out, What Exactly My Mission Actually Is!
Edward Snowden, Full of Grace. Savior of the Human Race.
Who Knew Russians Could Be So Crazy?
Why, Hello there President Putin. Didn't expect to see you here!
If She's Trying to Seduce me, Does that Make Her A "Snowden Girl?"
In This Case, I Really Hope I Got the Pronouns Right Here!
Come to Think of It, I Take Back What I Said About Wanting To Serve The Army
As It Turns Out, The US Government Really Screws Over People They Don't Like...
...But Then Again, Putin Himself Isn't Much Better
When You Really Come to Think of It, All Informants Are Monsters
Being in the Mental Hospital is a Beast. Literally.
She's Pregnant? Well, in Any Case I Certainly Hope Our Baby Isn't A Werewolf
President Obama Should Know Better Than to Mess with the Washington Wolf!
Oh, Dear. Looks Like This Whole Ordeal is Driving Me Nuts. Literally
No, I Didn't Know that the US is secretly run by reptilian aliens in disguise
Wow, They're Being Awfully Easy on Me Here
You Can Always Count On Putin to Bail You Out of, Well, Wherever!
...Maybe I Spoke A Little Too Soon About Putin
The Puritans Did Not Escape Persecution So I Could Get Trapped Like This
Thanks For Ruining Thanksgiving for Me, Putin
Why Is Obama Interrupting Quality Time With My Son, Anyway?
When I Fall Asleep, Where Do I Go? Somewhere Trapped with Myself, Apparently
Clearly, I Need to Stop Renting Videos and Work on Testifying Before Congress
If The Opposite of Pro is Con, is the Opposite of Progress Congress?
Really, They Should've Known Better Than to Mess with The Washington Wolf
Elon Musk as a Cyborg? Wow, What Are the Odds?
Wow, Speaking at a Conference is Harder than I Thought

Why Does My Girlfriend Go Into Labor At The Absolute Worst Times?

1 0 0
Door JenniferRose998

At my new apartment, I take a look at my beloved plants that I've unpacked here. One of them is a beloved fern, named for my sister Jenny. How I miss her and would do anything to see her again.

As I'm reminiscing about my old life, I hear a ring at my door. I walk up to go get it.

And who should come up but Jeremy himself?

"Jeremy?" I ask. "What the hell are you doing here?"

He doesn't notice, let alone speak to me.

"I said, "What are you doing here?" I ask.

Still no response. It's at this point I can't take it anymore, and start shaking the bastard as if there's no tomorrow.

"What-the-hell-are-you-doing-here?" I ask, shaking the bastard with all my might.

"Still not speaking to you," he finally tells me.

"Really?" I ask. "Dude, I thought we were friends!"

"So did I!" he exclaims. "But then, you had to be a dipshit and sever our ties!"

"Look, it's not my fault! It's this...thing they put inside of me for some reason-" I tell him, before I'm abruptly cut off by my old "friend" in question.

"You better thank your lucky stars it's not a full moon out tonight, because boy, am I gonna fu-"

Suddenly, I feel a sensation encompassing my old "friend." Oh, right. Forgot he was a werewolf.

But he certainly doesn't look like any ordinary wolf this time. Oh no, he's more like a regular wolf on steroids. No, scratch that and make it to, werewolf on steroids.

And God, is he terrifying. As he tries his hardest to destroy me, pummeling me like I'm some sort of monster, tossing me around like a pro wrestler, I can do nothing but merely grip in pure and utter terror.

"Look..." I tell my ex-friend. "I don't like you and honestly, I don't think you like me much more. However, we were both friends, and honestly, I'd hate to throw that away so quickly..." as my arm starts to sprout hair "...before I return the favor!"

And God, do I return the favor! We start fighting each other like we're pro wrestlers or animals in a nature documentary, or, knowing humanity itself, pro wrestlers in a nature documentary. It's at this point that neither of us care if we really hurt each other- we're far too furious at each other for that to even be conceived.

But then, I take a look at what appear to be bags in the corner of the room. Packing bags. And they look awfully important.

So that means...someone is actually moving in to live with me!

I don't know whether to be excited or not, but for now, I'm honestly quite skeptical. Luckily, I don't have much time to be skeptical, because as it turns out, my new roommate is finally here.

It's my girlfriend.

"But...how?" I ask.

"How is never as important as why," she tells me. "But, if you really want to know, I was able to get extradition to come here."

"You were?" I ask.

"Yes, I was, in fact," she tells me.

"Well, um...thank you, I guess?" I tell her. "Hope you don't mind the intense rules and mass surveillance."

"Not like over there was much better," she tells me. "In any case, I'm happy to finally see my boyfriend here."

I say nothing, but merely smile.

Suddenly, I feel something on her.

"Oh my god!" she says. "My water just broke!"

Oh right. I totally forgot that my girlfriend was pregnant.

"Seriously, I need a hospital!"

We both leave the apartment immediately, and attempt to hail a taxi. We don't have time to be picky, so long as we get her somewhere, somehow.

As I travel the roads, looking for someone who will perhaps hear our spiel, I start to cry out "Hey! Does anyone have a taxi that can get us to the closest hospital!"

No response.

"Seriously, my girlfriend is totally pregnant, and we need to take her to the closest hospital! Her water totally broke right now!"

"Okay, millennial," says an older-looking man pushing a cart and taking a look at me.

I say nothing, but merely scowl at the sick bastard.

No taxi. Looks like we'll have to walk.

Thankfully, the hospital isn't very far from here. In fact, it's a 20-minute walk at most. But when you're supporting your pregnant girlfriend, it feels far, far longer.

As if that isn't enough, my phone rings off, just when I finally get to the hospital.

I drop everything to check out who it is. My parents? No, they can't pay that much for international calling (that's why they want to come back home.) My girlfriend? No, it's kind of hard to call your boyfriend when you're pregnant and giving birth. Obama? No- he may be well-equipped for international calling, but he certainly couldn't be bothered with a guy like me, like, ever. Jeremy? No, he hates me and wants me dead.

Which only leaves...oh god...VLADIMIR PUTIN! I don't even bother responding to the call. He could fry me in fire for all I care right now.

I drop my phone once I see her giving birth. Doing my duty as a husband/boyfriend, I hold onto her hand to reassure her she's going to be okay.

As she heavily pants and breathes, I see a little baby popping out of the covers. He may look like a shriveled-up raisin, but to me, he looks absolutely beautiful. When you're someone like me, you treasure all of life's little blessings.

"Hey, there, little guy," he says. "It's me, your daddy. Don't worry. I know things are kind of scary right now, but I'll be there to protect you."

Then suddenly, a bunch of men who appear to be cameramen come out of nowhere. That's odd, so odd. I don't remember hiring a bunch of guys to invade our privacy.

"Seriously?" asks my girlfriend. "I look like a corpse, and here you are, filming me at every angle!"

"But of course we'll be filming you, Mrs. Edward Snowden," says a guy with a very thick Russian accent. "Your husband is the most famous man in Russia, after all."

Most famous man in Russia? Crap, this is not something that I signed up for.

"Um, guys?" I say. "Can you get the hell out of here? My girlfriend is trying to become a mom here."

They can't be bothered. Hard work taking pictures, I guess.

"Honestly, she'd prefer to give birth in peace," I tell them. "So, can you leave, please?"

Still no response. And, of course, my body isn't building up enough stress to transform.

"That's it!" I check my phone. "I'm telling the President!"

I immediately take a look at my missed call in an attempt to return it. As it turns out, it wasn't Putin. It was Obama.

I decide to respond to the call anyway. Even if he's pissed off at me, as I with him, I figure that there's only one worst case scenario, and it doesn't sound very likely anyway.

"Oh, hi, Obama!" I say somewhat awkwardly. "Didn't expect to hear from you, dude!"

I can tell from the phone he's not amused.

"Mr. Snowden," He says. "I have an extradition order for you. Please come here immediately."

"Um..." I say. "Well, as it turns out, you won't be seeing me much in the country anytime soon. I haven't been, um, you see, well, they revoked my passport here in Russia-" (Of course, for me it's just a thinly-veiled excuse to not confront Obama after all that's happened, but it's not like I could've gone back to the states anyway.)

"We can do a teleconference," says Obama. "Don't worry, they're quite easy to do. In fact, one day the entire country will be doing this!"

Crap, there is really no way out of this.

"Sure, right," I say. "Look, I can totally explain what happened-"

"Save it for the conference," he tells me. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll have to yell at my vice president to stop feeding Bo cat food."

And with that, he hangs up. Not another word.

"Hey, Edward?" says a voice. It's my girlfriend in bed, cuddling my baby. "There's a little someone here who would like to see you."

As I take the baby, a ton of thoughts rush through my head concerning the upcoming teleconference. Will it work? Or would Obama humiliate here? And show my family?

But, right now, I'm focused on my adorable little bundle of joy.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

501 24 12
With her friends murdered and her own life in jeopardy, Rachel Blanic discovers that werewolves have been ordered to protect her from an ancient Russ...
183K 5.4K 23
Taehyung's world is turned upside down when he finds out he is a werewolf and that everything he's ever known was wrong. -changed from 'Alpha and Ome...
16.3K 1K 35
Matt just wanted to be left alone. He hated everyone and everything and his life consisted of the same routine every single day. He liked it that way...
12.6K 236 14
You, like Ethan winters, came looking for answers but when you're capable of controlling the beasts around you it catches the eye of the Lords. (My f...