Love & Fabrication (Completed)

By writerlove03

Seth, now eighteen, is faced with learning Beta duties. This has been his life as he has many helping him. E... More

Disclaimer and Authors Note
Prologue - Previously
1. Wobble
2. Murky Water
3. Worry Flutters Through
4. Lucky Sucker
5. Be Fair
6. Time
7. Dream
8. Wonder On
9. Work It
10. Swift Side Hop
11. My Mate
12. A Smile
13. Smitten
14. Laughter
15. That Is New
16. Smug Wolf
17. Confusing Indeed
18. Nutty
19. Pattering Or Melting
20. Shower
21. Lollipop
22. Catch Up
23. Pups
24. Officially
25. Goes By Smoothly
26. Kiss Her Tenderly
27. Goodie
28. Ran By
29. Bruin
30. Two
31. Blazing Sun
Chapter 33
34. Gloat
35. Basic Colors
36. With Hunger
37. Jello
38. Quiet Day
39. Disappear
40. Nap
41. Need To Have
42. Cooking
43. Daughter
44. Trucks Don't Fly
45. Split seconds
46. Ordinary Wolf
47. Other Spell
48. And Ice Cream
49. Alarm Sounds
50. Deer
51. The Caverns
52. Can't Stop
53. Pancakes
54. Sunshine
55. A Thunderstorm
56. Bite It
57. Like Dogs
58. Impossible To Sleep
59. Goose
60. Another Cookie
Epilogue

32. Fast Enough

101 15 6
By writerlove03

I turn and try to smile. "Yup everything is great."

"Are you hurt?" She walks down the steps of her house.

"Uh, no." I shake my head. "Well just sore but will be great soon. Sorry to bother you if you were realxing outside."

"You are never a bother. Just reading a book for a change while enjoying this weather." Fayla replies as she reaches me now.

"Did you fall?" She looks over me with worried eyes. Ones that show she is a mother and makes me wish I had that growing up since I can't remember having a person worry about me as such.

"No." I shake with head and smile.

"Something is wrong Dear. You're walking funny." She tilts her head with a frown.

"I, um." I stall not shy about it but feel crazy for having to walk this way. "I had my first wax experience."

Fayla laughs then covers her hand over her mouth. "Oh Dear I am sorry for laughing. I know just how you feel, it was the same for me. Did Helana give you some cream to help?"

I nod.

"Perfect make sure to use that and don't go sparingly either trust me a good soak with the cream when she told you to do it and then maybe five minutes after it will feel like normal and that is coming from me a human not having your healing abilities." She smiles.

"Thank you for telling me." I smile lightly and nod. "I felt crazy for walking this way."

"No need to feel crazy there is many of us that have walked the same way but sweats would have been more forgiving after a waxing for future reference if you continue it."

"Thank you so much. Magnolia took me after barely there explaining it and apparently didn't have this type of issue after."

"Some lucky people have no reaction to it." She smiles and hugs me tight.

Her arms is that of a loving mothers embrace. I could melt in her arms that are so gentle and caring.

Fayla kisses the side of my head and smiles at me. "Lance said that he spoke with Seth and they are making their way back tonight."

"That is sooner than they were expecting." I perk up though knowing he should be back by morning.

Fayla nods. "The details are short but he told Lance that they got enough in just the day of being there today."

I swallow hard hoping it means they know what is going on. Now I am anxious for the morning.

"Now morning can't come fast enough." I sigh.

Fayla gives me a knowing smile. "Why don't you come over for dinner? I am making up lasanga again."

"As long as I am not intruding."

"Never." Fayla laughs. "Plus Lance may have more information and I know it is something you must be curious on."

I nod slowly.

"Well you come back over when you are ready. Dinner will be ready within two hours or so."

I smile. "Would you mind if I came earlier to see how you make it? I am not a very good cook or well I can follow instructions from a recipe but sometime it's not good. I would like to learn."

"Of course. You can come in now or if you want to apply that cream and come over it's up to you."

"I will go home and change then be over."

"Perfect. Oh, little tip too don't shower just yet water can irritate it more so shower tonight right before bed after that cream has had time to settle and help."

"Thank you so much." I wave and take off for the house.

Excitement coursing through me that I will learn how to cook something and the fact Seth should be home in the morning. Today has definitely been interesting and now I know what is coming makes things even brighter.

Once home, I apply the cream then grab a pair of sweats. Once in the new clothes and feeling a little fresher, I make way back to the Falya's as the pain has already lessened and at least I can walk just about normal now, thankfully. Definitely on the fence if I will do this again or stick to the razor in the shower.

I knock on the back door and Fayla waves me in.

"I just got everything layed out and the meat cooking." Fayla smiles as I move to wash my hands.

She goes through how she seasons everything and preps what she can. As the food cooks she shows me how she makes up pudding and it seems easy enough. I ask questions and she explains on everything I ask with patience and caring.

Time flies by and we get the food on the table just as Callie comes barreling in. "Yay! I love lasagna."

"You and Seth both." Fayla laughs.

Lance comes in and we start to place food on our plates. I take a bite and immediately recognize it from the first time I had it the night we got here and was in the infirmary. It warms my heart even more that Seth had brought this to us as Fayla tells me about what he done to where now I know for a fact he had done it.

"So it should seem that Manto and Seth will be rescuing two others before they make their ways back tonight." Lance speaks up once the food is half eaten.

I look to him and furrow my eyebrows. "There were more there? Magnolia and I never knew." I shake my head.

"I think that was done by design since from what Seth stated they had been there just as long as you and your sister were. Just the fact they were kept seperated from you two. It should seem their leader kept you and your sister in one area and these other two in another."

My heart hurts for them. They have had to go through the same life we had and never knew they were there.

Years of being in that pack but knowing nothing other than what we could get our hands on for books. Years of not really having any actual friends and thinking they were the few we had but turns out it was all lies to where they kept us in a specific place and told our 'Uncle' if we done something wrong.

"Are they girls as well?" Falya asks.

"No." Lance clears his throat. "They are both men. One is barely younger than you Raine, as we found you on your eigtheenth birthday the oldest of the boys just turned eighteen within two days time now. The other is still only a teen himself. They were lead to be the other half of the sacrifices along with Raine and Magnolia."

Fayla gasps and puts a hand over her heart. "Those poor boys. I hope that Seth and Manto can get them here."

"They said they weren't leaving until they could. Plus they got most of the information we believe to be important and if they stay there much longer it could honestly become a danger to them. It was shear luck they passed the test they underwent because thankfully the pack doesn't know enough on wolves to hurt us."

"So they aren't wolves?" I speak up now.

Lance shakes his head. "No. They are Bruin."

"What?" Fayla asks before I can.

"Bears."

What in the sane rocks did they have us all for it makes no sense to me.

"We will know more tomorrow once they get back." Lance gives me a knowing smile.

Tomorrow can't come fast enough. I want my mate back and worried about him along with hearing everything from him on what I may not truly know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 41.3K 27
Aviana was raised in a city by a small family. It started with her mother, father, big brother and her. Now it's just her and her father. Knowing no...
3K 109 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
518K 18.9K 38
{CURRENTLY EDITING (hopefully) ALL GRAMMATICAL ERRORS} Rosa Conner is from the Cresent Moon Pack is 16 years old and is childish in every way she lik...
Blood Wolf By Rebecca

General Fiction

6.7M 154K 27
**Mature Content: violence/sex/language** Book 1 of the Wolf Series 19 year old Dallas has secrets, many, many secrets but the biggest one of them...