Her Hired Husband ( BOOK-1)

By Soumili25

( On Every Monday ) First Book of Her Series WELCOME TO journey.... Of Eshana and Armaan .. Meet our Boss... More

Presenting The Characters 💖
🖤Aesthetics🖤
Tropes And Disclaimer
1. Meet Eshana Shekhawat
2. Grandfather's Will
3. He Is The One
4. The Contract
5. The Date Night
6. She Hates Her
7. Business Party
♡Arhana marriage Pics♡
8. Marriage
9. The First Night
10. The Morning After
11. The Date, The Rain And The Desire
12. Her Husband
13. His Other Side
14. The Saree
15. The Reception Party
16. Panic Attack
17. Care
18. Fun And Memories
19. The First Kiss

Hello! 💗

9.5K 288 32
By Soumili25

Hello My Lovely Readers 💖

Thank you soo much for Giving my Story a Chance.

I writing Fictional Novel for the first time..

Hope you will like my book.

Hope Everyone is Doing Great.

As You all know I Don't Like cheaters or unloyal leaders, So My Books Doesn't Include anything like that. It will contain little bit of OM / OW drama, but not something extreme or hurt because that's not my preference, so I won't write something like that.

This Story will be of Desi Indian Romance 💗💗

If You are Looking for Something other than this then I am really sorry this book is Not For You.

Please don't be rude, you can definitely correct my mistake, I will appreciate that. But please don't read if are here spread hate and negativity.

You can give it a Chance, I hope it will be Worth Giving a Chance.

Do support, vote, share and comment.

So here is the beautiful cover by _dropsingh, thank you so much for making so awesome cover.

Book name - Her Hired Husband.

Published on - 1st Nov 2023.

You can Also Follow me on my Instagram Account authormili, also check out my book review page thebookiebits..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 37.1K 72
| 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 | Akanksha, a forensic expert and her husband Vihaan, a CBI officer must work together through the gulf in their marriage to catch...
773K 49.7K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
847K 55.8K 41
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
111K 16.1K 21
Brotherhood Billionaires Book 2 He wanted her then and he wants her now. And this time he won't let her go. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...