To My Princess From the Drago...

By xaviarluvya

[Completed - EDITING IN PROCESS.] Something's wrong. Lucy's battle of love for Natsu has become a huge probl... More

To My Princess From the Dragon
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four Part One
Chapter Four Part Two
Chapter Five Part One
Chapter Five Part Two
Chapter Five Part Three
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Side story
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteenth
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Just a Notice
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Two

2.6K 77 6
By xaviarluvya

Enjoy

XD mwhahahahahahah

I love you guys... Keep reading.

-----

1/04/14 - [Editing Complete for this chapter]

..........................................................

Lucy's POV

 “Okay, Lucy hurry up so we can go on the job” Gray complained continuously that I wanted to shred his mouth apart. I was trying to hurry up but I'm not as fast as everyone and plus I'm the slowest one either.

I stepped in the rectangular plain store that didn't seem to attract people which is why it was so empty. No wonder they needed business, it was so dull and boring. I thought I could take a nap right there, right now.

“Don’t rush me, I just need to get a silver gate key” I told him and glanced at the slowest person which was Natsu came strolling in like a dead corpse with his back hunched over and his face as nauseous as ever.

“I....am.... never.... riding...the.... train.... ever....again....” he muttered pausing at every word and covering his mouth with a frail shaking hand , both Happy and Natsu were acting normal which was more than I expected so I did as well.

"Aye you always say that Natsu” Happy said excitedly as always which really got on my nerves sometimes. I'm sorry, it was just so squeaky and loud, it made ear ring endlessly that I wanted to tape his  mouth just to shut him up.

“You want me to punch you unconsciously because then you can wake up feeling better” Erza came in behind Natsu who shook his head in horror, that was Erza's way of healing the sick. If I ever get sick, I hoped to god that she doesn't take care of me.

"Welcome what would you like?” the mid-aged man asked politely noticing the noisy group,

I searched the store and found the clerk, he looked to be about in his mid thirties. I licked my lips in response, a wicked smile escaped from my grasps and was placed onto my face. Ooooo…haha an easier way to get money off of. Hey! It's hard to get by especially if you got to pay rent so I did what I could to simmer down the prices a bit.

It's not like I'll strip and dance on a pole for the old man, just give him a bit of a tease and get his nose bleeding so I could get a few bucks off here and there.

We started splitting up and I of course, no doubt about it went with Natsu.Gray went with Erza and Happy and you probably noticed that Wendy didn’t come with us.

"Okay so what would you like pretty lady?” the old man asked, look at that he started flirting with me first. I didn't even have to do anything so now you can't blame me, it's his fault. I suppressed my giggles and found myself scanning for what I wanted

Natsu gave him a sharp look  and I wondered what that was about, the guy stands up straightened up clearly frightened by the icy look that Natsu had thrown his way.

"Oh I’m sorry are you guys going out?” the man asks, I jumped at the comment and didn’t answer. I was trying to hide my blush and if I spoke, I had a feeling I'd say something that I would regret later on so I only stood there and bit my lip wishing the time would pass and the old man would stop talking.

"Of- course they’re not” Gray interrupted, I blushed yet again and glanced at Natsu who turned away slowly and went looking for Happy. He had a look of confusion and anger at the way he walked and strutted back and it had me with that wondering feeling again.

Well I guess things are not back to normal. I wish they were so I'd really stop worrying, I just felt like something bad was going to happen and I wanted that feeling gone as soon as possible.

“What are you looking for?” the man questioned for what I think was the third time, I felt a bit guilty for wasting his time with all of our nonsense. 

"Well do you have something powerful or pet-ish” I answered, while Gray stucks to me like glue for who knows why. Was he trying to make me angry or something?

“We have two rare ones at the moment” the guy said walking them to the glass cases that I had scanned earlier.

“First we have Xavier a small boy dragon, but you have to wait about a month or maybe a long period of time for it to hatch. During those months, no harm must come to it, it cannot be sad, no violence or curses near it. It needs to be kept in a safe location and in a peaceful environment” the man said displaying a half silver and half red key.

“Sir why is it red?” I asked ominous to the color, I have never seen or heard of any dragon spirits or even though a red gate key existed. Why did this man even have such a rare specimen when his store was this horrible. Why would he give commoners this type of thing when he could get it for far more money at some place else.

What if it isn't really that rare. I shrugged and decided to listen to the man as he cleared his throat. 

“Because it is a dragon and this dragon is practically red but usual keys like these are silver so it blends together” he explained but I had a feeling he wasn't sure himself.

Then he walked to another case that I hadn't seen quite yet.

“This is Okanii, a mutant bird child who takes you on rides or helps you fly if you are in need of any trouble or help” the clerk announced with his jazz hands.

“I should get the dragon” I murmured to myself, its way stronger it would be like a pet Natsu, a grin formed on my face. A pet Natsu, it would be awesome if it turned into a human Natsu and then... and then... we could do-

“Before jumping to conclusions and getting one of Natsu’s relatives... check out the price” Gray scoffed, like he had heard me. Way to ruin my fantasy Gray, you couldn't have waited just a tad bit longer to ruin it. I was just imagining an almost kiss with my Natsu pet thinking I could get it until he dropped the bomb on me... Money.

“Can I get the Dragon, how much is that?” I said eagerly leaning near the clerk so he could see my breast bouncing together in a fashioned way.

“130,000 Jewels” the man said and I stumbled backwards in shock that is way more than my rent, Gray catches me in no time and I gave him a nod as a thank you. 

I cleared my now dry throat, and put my sexy and cute poses on trying to get closer to the clerk as he stared at me.

“You sure hon?  you are adorable for someone so old”  my voice slightly husky, I leaned closer so he could see a bit of my boobs as they jammed together.

I saw the red synchronizing his cheeks and the way he looked at me. How disgusting but I had to keep this up if I wanted that damn key. Gray was just shaking his head at my attempt that I wanted to flick him off with my finger.

“I’ll take off 10,000 jewels for you” he said admiring me all he wanted and I gritted my teeth together, Just a bit more.

------

   “Ahhh fine” I puffed after five minutes of seducing him the damn bastard, he still didn’t take any more off. What did he want me to do? Strip... Ha! Like I'd do that, in his freaking dreams.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Erza came in asking me can she get a playbook which was 10,000 jewels. Which was the exact amount the guy took off  for me.

Why did I seduce this guy for?

Goodbye to my house!

                 I stomped louder as we left the store, I brought all those things for 400 Jewels because of Erza and I tried and he only took of 10,000 Jewel for me!! Was I that bad compared to Erza? Well she was older than me and more mature, which is so not fair but at least I brought the key.

DAMN OLD MAN!

----

We went on the Job to catch some thief’s but as always they destroyed everything and half the money which was about 200,000 jewels went to the repairs but at least I could pay rent for this month.

I sighed walking near the dock to my house another day without Natsu, I came in and looked around. Yep no Natsu.

 I took a little basket and put a blanket there with the key (Xavier) in the middle I put the basket near the heater so it could be warmed up and happy. 

Even Natsu doesn’t know that I brought this only Gray knows, I think Erza knows but I’m not really sure. I shrugged... it's his fault, he was the one that wasn't paying any attention and decided to ignore me.

   I walked in the bathroom to take a bath.

.....................................................................

“Ahhhh I just Love this house” I said excitedly putting my mouth under the water blowing bubbles and stretching out my feet, wiggling my toes happily to my extinct.  A bath is always a way to make someone feel good.

Plue my dog was right next to me, he got all squishy when he stayed too long in the water that it was just to unbearably cute. I wanted to squeeze the life out of him when I saw him in this type of state.

“You are so cute!” I squealed loudly kicking bits if water in the air,

“Thank you” Plue replied and then I froze.

“Huh!” I said my eyes were as big as the moon outside and I just stood with my jaw hang open staring at him.

I got up pointing my index finger at Plue who wobbled.

“What the hell? You don’t talk so how are you talking?! Happy where are you?” I yelled my body shivering from getting up from the warm water,

Then I heard snickering and I saw pink hair sticking out near the wall, I pulled on the scarf and Natsu came rolling in like a potato.

Natsu blushed once his in.

I haven’t seen that since he asked me to call Virgo for him. “Why are you blushing Natsu? Why are you even here?” I shouted again. “You’re naked Lucy and I just wanted to trick you Happy dared me to” he said as his eyes slithered at my naked form, it was like a pattern as his green deep eyes went from up and down  and side to side.

I blushed feriously running to the corner  and taking my towel, my face still heated as I galred at him. “Why are you even mad?” he asked as if he didn’t see anything, I wanted to smack the words out of him for that.

“It is a very big deal” I frowned, so he didn't think my body was something.

“You’ve been mean to me lately, I just wanted to trick you” he said the tone in his voice turned hushed, I could hear the sadness in them.

I couldn't help my face as my cheeks turned scarlet.  It was the cutest thing he said to me ever! I turned my head but I was happy that he still wanted to hang out with me, and I am so happy his back to his old self because he looked a bit mad yesterday after I kicked him out.

   “Lucy can I stay over? Happy’s at the guild with Carla, and Lisanna is staying with Elf-man please” he pouted again, this was the sixth time he had asked in a row. He did not get the meaning of the word No.

“But I can’t” I frowned, I wanted him to stay but yet here I am telling him to leave but it was for the best so I had to.

I miss yelling at him then we would both fall asleep on the bed even though we don’t cuddle, it’s still really warm when he breathes on my neck giving me goose bumps all night but I loved that feeling and I wish I could have it back.

“Why did you kick me out yesterday and you let happy stay over” he whined bringing up yesterdays incidence which I thought he forgotten.

“I-I-I well... “ I stutter, I couldn’t make up my mind. If I kept him here, I could die and if I didn't I could die. I know I'm over exaggerating but spare me the lecture, my situation is crazier than it seems.

“Pleeeaaaaassseee” he pleaded.

“Okay okay fine” I sighed, giving in to him like I always used to. Oh god, what am I getting myself into. If something happens, I've only got myself to blame.

“But you sleep on the couch” I said quickly. “Oh... alright” he frowned and I also frown, I hated when he wasn't happy and the fact that I caused it  really didn't help the issue.

“What’s wrong Lucy?” he asked his green dark eyes staring into my brown ones and funny thing is I should be asking him that question.

“Nothing let’s just go” I said another poker face smile was at my lips. He left before me and I finished taking finally feeling refreshed.

“I wish I could have you Natsu” I whispered to myself but I knew I couldn’t. I stepped out and Natsu was already asleep with crumbs on his face as his peacefully face laid on the pillow of the couch.

I took a blanket and cover him, I brushed off the crumbs and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. That wouldn't due harm, would it?

.......................................................

~ Middle of the Night ~

 “Lucy Wake up...” I heard a mutter and then the mattress made noise and dipped, Natsu flops down next to me as the bed made a dent and I felt Natsu's presence.

“Let me sleep here” he whispered his breath tingling my every inch of my body even though it was right at my neck, I turned and our lips were just a little far away.

I parted my lips and blushed immensely trying to see if he saw the blush that just scampered my cheeks.“Lucy Can I? Your bed is warmer” his voice came out husky and his hot breath kept puffing in my face.

I don't get why he bother asking when he already made himself this comfortable.

“Yeah..” I found myself whispering back letting my own breath out mixing with his. I gave him all the covers and I backed away against my side but I started to shiver, Why does it have to be so cold here? Why now?

I felt strong firm arms snake around my waist pulling me close to his broad chest under the covers where he was breathing down on me once again. The goosebumps were over taking my body and I wanted to plant myself deeper into his chest.

“N-n-natsu what are you doing?” I stuttered biting down on my lip and I knew I wanted this even though lies were being said from my mouth.

“Warming you up” he said, I could feel the smile at his lips when he said that. All I did was nod.

“Thanks Natsu” I whispered quietly     

“Goodnight Lucy” he said kissing the back of my neck that I gasped in a low voice and knew that my voice had quivered from it.

Doesn’t he have Lisanna for that?!

Is he okay?

He kissed my neck?

What have they done to him?

Brain Wash?

I fell asleep on the thought and on Natsu’s warm body.

...............................

~ In the morning ~

  I woke up and I turned around to find my face up against a muscular tan abs, I crawled up to the top, and saw Natsu’s sleeping face. “Wake up” I said taking my pillow and smacking him in the face with full force.

“Hey! two more minutes Igneel” he mumbled soundlessly.

“I am not Igneel Baka!! (Idiot)” I yelled in his ear, I know it was a bit too much but trusts me it's what gets him to wake up. He jolts up on that thought and then glares at me, his eyes half asleep.

“Lucy what was that for?”  he grumbled and I couldn't help think of a bit of De-Ja-Vu at his words. “I wanted you to wake up but you were calling me Igneel” I told him but he didn’t seem to be paying attention, he had a goofy grin on his face.

“Oi Natsu you listening to me?” I said waving my hands up at him like a crazed maniac, does he really want me to do that so he could pay attention to me?

“Luce you shouldn’t do that, they’re jiggling” he said starring in satisfaction that his lips skimmed his lower lip in a kind of sexual way that I was suprised at it. I didn't Natsu even know this type of stuff, I was hella surprised.

“What are you talking about?” I asked, I looked down at my appearance  and found out that I was only  wearing my bra and underwear. I took the cover in panic and tried to cover up my body but failed miserably and I ended up making it worse.

Now I was half naked in front of Natsu. My cheeks were rose colored by now. Why am I so Clumsy? “Lucy” Natsu’s voice was deep and he was breathing heavily, he pushes me down hovering over me, and my eyes grew wide as I stared at his intense gaze.

Woah! What the hell was going on? 

“N-n-natsu” I managed to breath out, my breath was quickening from the hint of lust that I found in Natsu's green glittering eyes. They held a slight sense of trouble, as if he had a thought in mind and he was going to find out why.

I have never seen him like this.

Where’s the childish Natsu when you need him?

This can't be happening, not NOW!

What am I going to do? I know that I won't be able to push him off when we start and it's going to be the biggest regret yet.

..................................................................

{This Chapter had been Edited}

What did you think?!!! well kepp reading...... Please

Vote/COMMENT/ ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY

and check out my other books

XAVIAN OUT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 160 37
⚠︎︎WARNING:TRAUMATIZING EVENTS- ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴜsᴇ, ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘ, ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ ⚠︎︎ Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel. Two best frie...
169K 5K 44
Natsu Dragneel , air to the throne of Magnolia , but what happens when his parents want him to get married to a princess he dosent love nor like ?, N...
3.5K 135 20
Modern AU Lucy Heartifilia spend the rest of her 6 high school years isolated and lonely, getting the pain and suffering through bullying inside and...
307K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...