His Sweetest Addiction

By SulatniMissE

Samantha is a gorgeous and innocent woman, who has a long-time boyfriend, Liam. However, Liam suddenly broke... More

Author's Note
Character's Description
Prologue
Chapter 1: Break-up
Chapter 2: Grief
Chapter 3: Pity
Chapter 4: Stranger
Chapter 5: Meet
Chapter 6: He Changed
Chapter 7: Why?
Chapter 8: Agony
Chapter 9: Shot
Chapter 10: Hope Bloomed
Chapter 11: Waiting
Chapter 12: Chase
Chapter 13: Choosing Me
Chapter 14: Get Her Back In My Arms Again
Chapter 15: It's His Faults
Chapter 16: Confrontation
Chapter 17: Sucked
Chapter 18: Kissed
Chapter 19: Bite
Chapter 21: Only You
Chapter 22: Finding Them
Chapter 23: Begging For Life
Chapter 24: Pain
Chapter 25: Goodbye
Chapter 26: Sister
Chapter 27: I Need You
Chapter 28: Friends
Chapter 29: Accepting
Chapter 30: Wake Up
Chapter 31: Fight For Her
Chapter 32: Avoid
Chapter 33: Mess
Chapter 34: Misunderstanding
Chapter 35: Date
Chapter 36: Marry Me
Chapter 37: Happy Moment
Chapter 38: Forgiveness
Chapter 39: Wedding
Chapter 40: Honeymoon
Chapter 41: I Love You (Book 2)
Chapter 42: Belong To You
Chapter 43: Pregnant
Chapter 44: I Never Won
Chapter 45: Baby Is Out
Chapter 46: Best Father
Chapter 47: Seduce
Chapter 48: Fail
Chapter 49: Party
Chapter 50: Steal
Chapter 51: Ignore
Chapter 52: Her Plan
Chapter 53: Chained
Chapter 54: Escaped
Chapter 55: Miss Him
Chapter 56: Knight
Chapter 57: Restaurant
Chapter 58: Where Are You?
Chapter 59: Hurt
Chapter 60: Seen
Chapter 61: Mad
Chapter 62: Love Quarrel
Chapter 63: Drunk
Chapter 64: Hard For Me
Chapter 65: Only Her
Chapter 66: Happy Moment
Chapter 67: Plan
Chapter 68: Desperate
Chapter 69: Failed
Chapter 70: Begging
Chapter 71: Please Love Me
Chapter 72: Finally
Chapter 73: Hoping
Chapter 74: Never
Chapter 75: Stay
Chapter 76: Maybe
Chapter 77: Court
Chapter 78: Hard
Chapter 79: Forgiven
Chapter 80: Unexpected
Chapter 81: Preparing
Chapter 82: Christmas
Chapter 83: Time
Chapter 84: His Deepest Love
Chapter 85: End

Chapter 20: Pool

439 5 0
By SulatniMissE

Liam's POV,

A woman in front of me gets even more beautiful when her eyes grow because of my silliness. When I said to her that I would bite her made her eyes go wide and it made her cute even more. She just laughed at what I said which made her dimple visible. Her laugh, her eyes, and all of those parts of her are precious.

She's the only woman I love. The only woman that I could stare at like she was a diamond. She's rare and she's innocent. Those are some features that attract me. She doesn't have an idea that her presence makes me addicted to her. I've become more obsessed because of her. I don't want someone to touch her, not even her nails. I don't want to hurt her again. Of all the things that happened in my life, she was the best thing I've ever had.

"Sam?" I called her.

"Hmm..." She replied and looked.

"I just want to say that you are the best thing that happened in my life."

She just smiled at what I said and continued to eat.

"I'm done thanks for the food, it's delicious." She said while handing me the tray.

"May I invite you on a date?" I said

"Hmm... you don't need to ask me that, you kidnapped me right? You can do whatever you want. I'm all yours."

I just laughed at what he said and stood, "Yeah you're officially mine now. No one's going to steal you from me, baby." I whispered while touching her lips using my thumb.

************
I took her to a resort and this place has been my favorite since then.
As we enter the resort, we are already wearing summer outfits. I wore a floral shirt, cotton shorts, and shades to protect myself from the sun's rays. While Samantha just wore a white dress, sandals, and a summer hat.
We went straight to the receptionist to get a room for us.

"One room for us," I told the lady receptionist.

"Okay, sir, room 401. Here's the key."

"Thank you," I said as we went to the elevator.

I was holding her hand while we were walking.

"Do you like this place?" I asked.

"Ahmm... Yeah, it has a nice ambiance."

As we entered our room we put our things on the table.

"Are you tired from the long drive?" I asked.

"Yeah, may I sleep for a while?"

"Sleep well, baby," I said and kissed her forehead. I will just wake you up by the time that I want to swim with you."

**********

"Sam, wake up," I spoke

"Hmm..."

"It's late in the evening, let's take a dip in the pool."

"You can go by yourself, let me sleep for a while." She said.

"But I want you to swim with me. Please?" I pleads.

"I can't go there."

"You don't want to?"

She nodded, as I lay on top of her.

"What are you doing?" She asked. You're too heavy, I can't breathe." She complained.

"I will take off your clothes. Let's just make a baby."

"What, are you crazy."

She got up from the bed and seemed to lose his drowsiness because of what I uttered.

"Okay, let's swim." She said and I smiled like an idiot. "What are you waiting for? Let's go!" She grabbed me and I stopped her.

"Wait you need to wear this,"

" What's that?"

"A bikini," I replied.

"No, I don't wear that kind of stuff."

"Please?"

"No, no, no."

"Please?"

"Ahh, okay fine."

"Yes!"

"Give me!" She said and she immediately went to the bathroom.

"I'll go ahead, I'll wait for you there," I said.

"Okay," She shouted.

***********

She came closer to me while I was in the pool.

"Take your bathrobe off," I said softly.

She slowly takes the bathrobe off his body. We are both fierce as we look at each other eyes.

When she completely wearing a bikini, I was stunned by her lovely gorgeous body. The bikini fit her perfectly. All I could do was stare at her, admiring how she was.

I slowly walk in the water to come to her to extend my hand to get her into the pool. She reached out my hand and when she stepped into the pool I abruptly carried her body closer to mine and made her wrapped around my neck. It is just an inch between our faces to collide.

"You are so lovely," I whispered.

"Liam, put me down." She whispered under her breath.

I could feel her heavy breath and her heart pounding too fast, the tension was there and I couldn't take away my eyes from her.

I didn't listen to him and I looked closely into her enticing round brown eyes that could capture me immediately become addicted to it. She avoided my gaze as if she was uncomfortable.

"Stop looking at me that way." She spoke.

"Why? I can't take my eyes off you 'cause you are too beautiful."

She didn't respond. So I went to the edge of the pool to lean on her there.

"Shit, I love this thing," I whispered

"What? To carry me? You'll just get tired of carrying me." She chuckled.

"How can I get tired if the only thing I carry is the person I love? I love you since you are mine." I said softly as her eyes went around and turned red.

"Can I kiss you a little longer?" I whispered through her ear.

"Hmm yeah but please don't do anything except kiss." She replied.

As I began to reach her lips, I felt a different kind of electricity that ran through my body. She gasped as I invaded her lips with my mouth. I pressed my body against her, touching her butt under the water then she wrapped her legs around my hips. She even wrapped her arms around my neck, she was also wild and fighting my kiss. I could feel that she struggled to breathe but I continued claiming his lips 'cause I didn't want to break this intense feeling. Besides, I went down to kiss her neck, and then I whispered, "Who owns you,"

"You." She said while she caught her breath.

I smiled against his skin. "Turn your back, Sam."

"Wh-?"

I cut her off and abruptly turned her. I can now completely see her back, her hips that perfectly curve but then I abruptly grabbed her hair, kissing her neck from the back.

"Are you enjoying?" I whispered.

"Ahm... Yeah.." She spoke and bit her lips.

My bare hands touched her waist. I can now feel the satisfaction of doing this, kissing my only love. She feels the sensation between us, she must be enjoying doing this by kissing her neck and growing in pleasure.

I turned her again to face me, as I landed roughly to claim his lips once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 17 9
Raine is a 23 year old beautiful lady with sharp tongue and indifferent attitude far from the pure and innocent . she's the youngest daughter of a m...
125K 2.4K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
358 38 20
"I never knew that love would be this amazing"I said looking at the beautiful sunset with him by my side. "Sweetheart I also thought love was an unwa...
1.2M 36.9K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...