Sidnaaz - Ishq ki dastaan

By sidnaaz_alaxy

Short Stories Collection On Sidnaaz ✨️ More

Introduction of Writer
Sufiyana Ishq
(1.1)
(1.2)
(1.3)
(1.4)
(1.5)
(1.6)
(1.7)
(1.8)
(1.9)
(1.10)
(1.11)
(1.12)
(1.13)
(1.14)
Epilogue
Forgotten Wife
(2.1)
(2.2)
(2.3)
(2.4)
(2.5)
(2.6)
(2.7)
(2.8)
(2.9)
Epilogue
Yeh Ishq Nhi Aasan
(3.1)
(3.2)
(3.3)
(3.4)
(3.5)
Epilogue
Dark World
(4.1)
(4.2)
(4.3)
(4.4)
(4.5)
Epilogue
Kalank nahi, Ishq hai kajal piya
(5.1)
(5.2)
(5.3)
(5.4)
(5.5)
(5.6)
(5.7)
Epilogue
Dreams
(6.1)
(6.2)
(6.3)
(6.4)
(6.5)
Epilogue
Pakeezah Mohabbat
(7.1)
(7.2)
(7.3)
(7.4)
(7.5)
(7.6)
(7.7)
I Found My Love Again
(8.1)
(8.2)
(8.3)
(8.4)
(8.5)
(8.6)
(8.7)
(8.8)
(8.9)
Epilogue
His Healer
(9.1)
(9.2)
(9.3)
(9.4)
(9.5)
(9.6)
(9.7)
Epilogue
The Unwanted Girl
(10.1)
(10.2)
(10.3)
(10.4)
(10.5)
(10.6)
(10.7)
(10.8)
(10.9)
(10.10)
(10.11)
Epilogue
Sharma V/S Verma
(11.1)
(11.2)
(11.3)
(11.4)
(11.5)
(11.6)
(11.7)
Epilogue
•Murad•
•Malang•
Agar Tum Saath Ho
(12.1)
(12.2)
(12.3)
(12.4)
(12.5)
(12.6)
(12.7)
(12.8)
(12.9)
Epilogue
🌼 HELP 🌼
Ishq Ka Safar
(13.1)
(13.2)
(13.3)
(13.4)
(13.5)
(13.6)

Epilogue

2.5K 303 42
By sidnaaz_alaxy

Tasveer Mann Mein
Basi Yaar Ki
Tasbeeh Parhi
Tere Pyaar Ki

Shehnaaz is getting ready in her room for her nikah ceremony. Finally she is getting married to her love. From childhood he is her only love.

Dil Yeh Mera Tere
Dil Se Jaa Mila Hai
Rab Se Jisko Maanga
Tu Woh Sila Hai

She always want him for her but didn't told him about her love. She always pray silently to her Allah to send him in her life. And now god listen to her wish, he permanently send sidharth in her life.

Taqdeer Jab Se
Tujhse Judi Hai
Jaam E Mohabbat
Zah E Aashiqui Hai

He wearing his kurta and smile while thinking about her. Finally they are getting married. He don't know when he was falling in love with her but now he was deeply fallen for her.

It's time for their nikah. He went and sat on his side. There is a flower curtain between them. His heart beat become high with each second. Maulvi sahab was there already. She come there but a veil cover her whole face. He know she must be smiling now. He smile looking at her. She sat on the other side right infront of him. She rub her hands in nervousness.

Kaise Ho
Shukriya
Mujhko Jo
Chun Liya

She thank her Almighty for this day and special thank to him for choosing her as his bride.

Haal E Dil
Na Keh Sake
Tumne Toh~ Sun Liya

She remembered the day when he saw her phone and realised that she loved him and later with whole heartily he accept her.

Ehd E Mohabbat
Ko Puura Kiya
Dard Dil Ka Leke
Dil De Diya...

He complete her with his love. She never thought her love will be her's forever. It's true he come in her dark life like a firefly who spread happiness in her life.

"Sidharth Azam Khan kya aapko Shehnaaz Jamshed Khan se ye nikah qubool hai" maulvi sahab asked Sidharth.

"Qubool hai" he said 3 times in his husky voice and sign the nikah nama.A long tear escape her eye.

Maulvi sahab went on ladies side and asked shehnaaz.

"Shehnaaz Jamshed Khan kya aapko Sidharth Azam Khan se ye nikah qubool hai".

"Qubool hai" she almost whispered and said three times. Her parents cry in happiness. Finally their daughter found her happiness.

"Nikah Mubarak Ho" Maulvi Sahab said and left. Everyone hug them and congratulate them for their nikah. But our couple want to see eachother.

His mother said him to go and saw her first. He slightly nodded and went on her side while removing the parda from his left hand. He sat beside her, all other family members cover them with a red duppatta and give them a mirror. They both saw the mirror at same time saw eachother with a smile.

"Mashallah" the only word escape his mouth. She blush and look down. Some tears are stick on her face but who cares still she look the most beautiful bride. He slowly remove her veil. And they all removed the duppata from them.

After that they had their lunch together. Most of the guest left after that his mother take Shehnaaz to Sidharth's room. She is waiting for him.

Outside Noor, Ayan, And Syra was stopping his way.

"Laaiye janab nikalye fifty thousand" ayan said.

"Shaqal dekhi hai 'fifty thousand'" sidharth mimics him. "Aur tu kar kya raha hai idhar ye rasam to ladiyo ki hoti hai na".

"Ha to ye galat hoga na mere saath juta churai me bhi ye dono paise le gai ab rasta rukai me bhi mein kidhar jaau".

"Tu kidhar bhi ja sidharth paise nikalo".

"Yaar aapi insaan hu thoda rehem karo juta churai me bhi aapne 50 hi liye hai thoda discount de do warna shadi ke pehle din hi bankrupt ho jaunga".

"Thik hai bhaijaan 20,000 bass" syra said.

They argue on money when the door opened. They look back and saw an angry shehnaaz standing there.

"Kya ho raha hai" she asked sternly.

"Kuc.... kuch nahi" they all said including Sidharth. He forget that he is her husband now.

"To itna halla kiu mach raha hai?"

"Wo... wo aapi hum to bas bhaijaan se rasta rukai le rahe the" syra said.

"Aese chilla chilla ke?".

"Wo to ye de nahi raha tha na" ayan said.

"Aur shyd ye rasam ladkiya karti hai" she raised her eyebrows.

He smile nervously "aapi saari rasme ladkiye karengi to hum bichare ladke to kangal reh jayenge".
She glare them.

"Oye ghor mat dulhan hai tu for your kind information" noor said.

"Haan to tum log mere shohar ko lutoge aur mein lutne dungi?".

Sidharth blush hearing shohar but hide it.

"Acha chalo dafa ho saare abhi idhar se raat ko le lena aur agar mujhe koi dikha na to acha nahi hoga uske liye" she said sternly, they all left because handling angry shehnaaz is not of their cup of tea. Sidharth also start moving when she stop him.

"Shohar ji aaj nikah hua hai hamara aap khuda na khasta bhul gaye ho to mein yaad dila du" she said sarcastically.

He smile sheepishly and rub his nape "sorry mein bhul gaya" he said and went inside his room.

They sat on bed "wese aap bahar kiu aai?".

"Aap jo andar nahi aa rahe the" she said Innocently.

"Sorry wese aapke liye nikah ka gift hai".

"Sacchi?" She asked like a child. He chuckle and hold her hand and start moving out from his room.

"Haaye room se koi nikalta hai abhi shadi hue der hi kitni hui hai" she said dramatically.

He stop and glare her "pagal hai aap" again start moving. They went on terrace.

It was beautifully decorated. Shehnaaz eyes glow in happiness. "Ye aapne karwaya?" She asked excitedly.

He nodded and feel happy when he saw her expressions. It was her favourite space from childhood. He make her sit on the swing.

"Hum jaante the ye aapki favourite jagha hai to isliye socha isko aur khubsurat banaya jaaye" he hold her hand and kiss it. She smile with tears. He take out a box from side table and give it to her. "Ye aapke liye nikah ka gift". She open the box it was a anklet set like she love.

"Bohot khubsurat hai shukriya" she said to him.

He take it in his hands and make her wear it.

She smile whole heartily. First she didn't believed it was all true. Her all dreams comes true infront of her eyes. She feel blessed and thank Allah for all this.

"Naaz" he said with little fear because only her mother called her with this name.

She look at him with teary eyes and smile while nodding. She give him this right to called her with this name.

"Aapse ek baat puche?".

"Puchiye na".

"Aap.... aap sleeping pills leti hai? Kiu?".

She expression changed from happy to sad."aapne kab dekha".

He told her everything about their plan. She glare him. "Aap log jasusi kar rahe the hamari".

"Wo chodiye bataiye na"

"Dar lagta tha normally sone me ammi ke khayal aaya karte the dar ke uth jaate the aadhi raat me doctor se consult karke liye karte the" a tear escape her eye. He wipe it.

"Aaj se nahi lengi aap kam se kam koshish karenge saath me is dar ko khatam karne ka hmm". He said while looking into her eyes. She smile and nodded.

He make her stand while holding her hands and press a button and rose petals fall on them. She giggle in happiness.

"Hamari Pakeezah Mohabbat mukammal hui" he kissed her forehead, she closed her eyes and hug him.

The End 💕
___________________________________

That's it for today❤️.

Hope you all like this story ❤️.
Give you reviews for all over the story 🤧 ache bure dono.

If You Have Any Plot In Your Mind Dm Me ❤️‍🩹.

Thanks For Reading ♥️✨️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 380 4
Os collection on Sidnaaz ❤️
258K 11.2K 31
The book will contain short stories on sidnaaz by favorite couple from bigg boss 13 that is siddharth shukla and shehnaaz gill. You can request any...
38.1K 2.9K 22
A simple story about opposite personalities
113K 7K 42
Short Stories on our favorite couple from the thirteenth season of Bigg Boss