stay here

By tellmeaboutomorrow

You're falling in love with the heartbreaker. Jaden Hossler. More

The crew
Rudy and Ross
Jaden and Nessa
Mads and Mags
Hello, Chris
Jealousy
Chrisy or Jae? Maybe both?
First dates and first firsts
Cheaters and liars
Mads and Parents
Run away plan
Jaden and Maggie
Magi and Jae
Quinton and kisses
It's snowing!!!
Love
Rudy and Maggie
Ross and Rudy
It's almost prom!
Prom

School

31 0 0
By tellmeaboutomorrow

-She ran away, okay?

-Really? Good job, this is what you get for sending her away from her friends. Have you ever thought about the reason why I left you?

-Look, she's just upset, soon she'll see it's for the best.

-You're acting dumb right now and I don't want to talk with you. You're out of your mind. Just go home and leave her.

-If that's what you want.

-She's doing fine without us there.

-Maybe you're right but I want what's best for her and those guys are just not.

-Do you know them? What about Jaden?

-Jaden is one of them, yes.

-If Jaden is there she's in good hands.

-Okay. But soon I'll go and see her again.

-Okay, fine. Whatever.

-She's just like you.-i said.

-I'm her mother, it's normal.

———————————————————————————
Maggie's POV

-You can stay here or you can stay in my room.-Chris smiled.

-I will stay in your room.-i ran to his room and jumped on the bed.-I love your house better.

-Are you okay tho?

-I'm fine. He'll call my mom and then she'll tell him to leave, he'll leave, and then the house will be mine again. At least I hope so.

-You can stay here as long as you want. I love waking up next to you.-he said and lay on the bed next to me. We were face to face.

-You're so cute.-i said and kissed his nose.

-No, you are.-he hugged me tight.

I loved being with him. He was just the perfect guy. Handsome, hot, smart, cool. It was just not possible to hate him.

-I'm soooo tired.-I groaned.

-Then let's sleep.

He grabbed the blanket and wrapped me.

-Do you think that one day, we'll get married?-i asked him.

-If you want we can today.

-Isn't that too soon?

-Tomorrow?

-Oh, yeah, tomorrow is perfect.-i laughed.-We will get a cat and one big house.

-With four kids.

-Chris! The fuck i look like?-I started laughing.

-Three?

-Two.

-Twins?

-One by one.-he looked at me. I started playing with his hair while he was laying on my chest.

-Boring.-he said.

-Boring? Then go next.-i said an stopped playing with his hair.

-No, no, no. You're the only one I want.-he put my hand in his hair again. The butterflies were going insane. It was amazing to know that I'm someone's first choice. -But think about it. Three kids are okay.

-Chris!-I slapped him.

Then we both fell asleep.

-I had a dream, we were in Vegas and we were running after one pig.-Chris said in the morning.

-What? Why we were running after a pig?-i asked laughing.

-I have no idea.-he laughed back.

He was amazing. His morning hair and voice. His hugs were just my Heaven.
———————————————————————————
*first day of school*

I woke up early and got ready. I was not so happy to be there because I was basically alone in my classes.

-Morning!-Rudy screamed and jumped on me.-You look sad, why is that, i mean it's your first day of school!

-I prefer being under a truck.

-Shhhhhhhhh. Take this.-he placed a gun in my hand.

-Rudy! Is this a gun? Like real gun?

-Take it with you if something happens.

-Nothing will happen! I mean I'm not doing some school shooting. I'll just be there for a few hours.

-A few hours? You'll need more cartridges.-he started looking around for more.

-Rudy!-i hugged him.-Don't worry, I'll be fine. Just don't do anything stupid, please. Especially with this gun. Just put it somewhere where no one will find it, okay? I don't know from where you got it but don't use it.

-Mags, everything will be fine. I'll be with Ross and Quinton. What can possibly go wrong?

-Remember when i left you alone last time?

-No?-he said and looked confused.

-The TV? When i got back.

-Oh, Ross was trying to fix it with duct tape. See? We are trying.

-Try harder.-i said and grabbed my backpack.

-Don't goooooooo!-he grabbed me by my leg.

-Rudy! I will miss the bus because of you!

-You don't know these people! They could be dangerous!

-This is school, not some night club. People go there to learn stuff.

-I want to go to school.-he said with a smile.-After all this is my favourite time of the year. School parties! I love them!

He wants to go to school? Hmmm...:)))))

-Then why don't you? I mean you can. Just go there and apply for it.-i said with a big smile knowing this will make his life miserable.

-For real? I want to be in your class, can i?

-Of course you can!

I talked with the others for a little and then got in the bus.

There were sectors. For the cool kids(they looked cool), for the junkies, for the nerds. I had no idea where i can sit, i saw one empty place and sat there.

-What's your name?-one girl smiled at me.

-Maggie.

-Maggie, get out of here. This place is taken.-she started laughing. Oh, i forgot to tell you about those popular lame kids too. Well, now i did.

I was standing this whole ride and when i got off the bus I saw Jaden.

-Heyy!-i ran to him.

-How's the first day of school going?-he asked me and started walking.

-Good from far, far from good. You know...-i said and he hugged me by my waist as we entered the door.

-Where's your pass? Hey, you two!-one old lady screamed. We started running.

-I'll give it to you tomorrow, Linda, i promise!-Jaden screamed and saw the lady walking away. She was nit the type to run after you.

-Yo, Jaden!-one boy gave a high five to Jaden.

Already? How is this boy so famous everywhere? I mean we just got here.

-They love me!-i giggled and he opened a door. -This is your cell, ma'am. We have a break at three and i will save a place for you!-he touched my nose.

-I will be there!-i smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 170 32
It's him and i.. forever or will that change soon when he finds another love ? find out more by reading!! tw- smut,abuse,self harm,drugs,swearing!!
90.3K 930 46
She is just a normal girl that is going to school and she met a guy named Jaden Hossler and they fell in love. #2 on nessabarret 5/27/2021
26.4K 454 49
She's (Mads) stuck in the middle between the Josh Richards, Nessa Barrett, and Jaden Hossler triangle, but she kinda started it all. #1 Mosh 1/4/2022...
138K 2.5K 54
"I like you" "You don't fit my aesthetic" "Oh, really? I think we make a cute couple" "Not happening, Hossler" "Oh, we getting bold now huh, Easterli...