THE HANDMAID

By BabyBossybae

Are you a lover of mystery, love triangle, friendship, betrayal and truth? Then this book is for you. Join m... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

AUTHORESS'S NOTE

20 2 0
By BabyBossybae

Hello my readers, it's your author, babybossybae, please vote, comment and like this book it'd mean alot. This is my first book and I hope y'all like it.

This book, the handmaid is my work, not a copy and paste.

Before you start this book, I'll like to inform you that I am not an English major, most of you complained about my incorrect spellings and omission of some words, this is as a result of my typing fast to update the book everyday, I'll like to please apologize on behalf of those mistakes, I'll try my best to reduce it.

Note that, the handmaid setting is based on the British colony, I don't know more of British but the little I know, I wrote down.

This book also contains sexual talks and 18+ activities, if you find that offensive, you can as well don't proceed in reading. There may be some grammatical errors and misspellings. It also contains slavery. It's slow burning romance.

I will update four chapters in a week.

Note also that I am not criticising British individuals, this is just a novel.

Thank you once again for the love ❤️☺️

I remain your authoress babybossybae 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398 15 19
What happens when you fall in love with someone you barely know? A secret kiss on the first meeting, and him mysteriously disappearing? What if you h...
231 40 14
Have you ever experienced unwanted flashbacks from your past? Have you ever felt the pangs of loneliness? Have those haunting memories from your past...
1.4K 214 27
As she lies on her deathbed, Queen Tatianna recalls her greatest memories. The many times she kept her twin brother out of trouble. Those warm days l...
676 26 8
Updates everyday! Based on real events . Touching real life situations, relationships and feelings also with humor, adventurous plot twists, and a ch...