For now and forever

De Moonfairy28

"How dare you touch him?" she shouts at the girl standing in front of Abhimanyu. The girl frowns at her sudd... Mais

Introduction
~Aesthetic~
1.Them
2. Sweet Hearts
3. Agnihotri's
4. Ryan N Pakora
5.Sweet memories
6. Reason
7. Wedding Planning
8. Crush
9. Drunk
10. She Cheated
11. You, Me And Our Love
12. Why?
13. Scared
14. A Ray Of Hope
15. Make Me Yours
16. I Am Ready
17. Unexpected News
18. Scared Aaravi
19. Save My Baby
20. New Stone
21. Promise To His Little Surprise.
22. Finally Married
23. My Stupid Girl
24. Life Is Too Short
25. Calm Before A Storm
26. Cotton Candy
27. Broken
28. Nothing Is Alright
29. Stay Strong
30. His Beautiful Hate
31. Sunset
32. Welcome To Fatherhood
33. Pizza
34. Long Drive
35. Their Fairytale Moment
36. Hide You In My Heart
38. A Little Angel
39. Meeting Baby Agnihotri
Ryan And Aaruhi's Story💜
40. Her Little Bundle Of Strength
41. Parenthood
42. Naming Ceremony
43. It's Time
44. Don't be Scared
45. His Lioness
46. Always Be With You
47. Don't Leave Me, Please
48. Like His Mother
49. Wake Up Soon
50. Breakdown
51. End Of Sufferings
52. No More Tears
53. Vacation?
54. Little Third Wheel
55. Desire And Passion
Epilogue
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.1
Bonus 2.2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4

37. Mini Abhimanyu!

11.1K 787 30
De Moonfairy28

Taking slow and careful steps, Aaravi climbs down the stairs with a wide excited smile on her face which is glowing with happiness.

Abhi is walking beside her holding her one hand while her other hand is placed over her big 8 and half month baby bump. 

She grinned looking at him, making him chuckle. He can see the happiness bubbling from inside her. And why not, after all today is her birthday day.

They walk toward the garden area and as she steps outside the garden she squeals loudly and laughs loudly when the party poppers burst and shower confetti over her and Abhimanyu.

She saw her whole family present there and loudly screamed Happy Birthday while smiling at her. She chuckles and tears appear in her eyes feeling so happy and loved. 

Abhimanyu places his hand on her back and caresses her back seeing her getting emotional. She turned to him while smiling with tears.

Abhimanyu kisses her head and wipes her tears gently.

"At least leave her today, Bhai. Come my little elephant," Vihaan said, taking her hand in his. 

Aaravi grasped at him and hit him for calling her elephant. Abhimanyu glared at him for teasing his wife. 

What if she actually look like a baby elephant with her huge but cute baby bump and all the weight she against during the pregnancy still no one has right to say this to his cute wife. He love her more like this. So cute like a teddy bear.

"Hehe..i mean she is looking cute like a baby elephant," Vihaan said, letting out a nervous laugh before taking Aaravi with him to where everyone is.

Abhimanyu also follows them and smiles seeing her so happy as everyone is wishing her and giving her a hug and showering their love on her. 

"How is my bachcha?" Siya asked, cupping her face. Aaravi kisses her palm and smiles.

"I am amazing, Ma. You know, our little baby is missing you," she told her point g toward her bump. Siya chuckles and caresses her bump.

"Aww…I miss my sweetie pie too," they smile as the baby kicks gently.

Ruhaan who was standing near them admires his daughter. He smiles seeing his baby so happy and glowing. He is so proud of her for being so strong and optimistic. 

Aaravi turns to him and smiles. She walked to him and hugged him, placing her face on his chest. Ruhaan chuckled and kissed her head a few times, taking her in his arms gently.

"My doll is looking so gorgeous," she giggled and looked up.

"Not more than your wife, just say na," Ruhaan laughed with her while Siya shook her head.

"Enough now, it's my turn now," Ryan said.

Aaravi went to him and hugged him. He kisses her cheek and smiles.

"Happy birthday to my baby," 

Then she met her chachu and chachi, her grandparents and her twin brothers.

"Let's cut the cake!" Amaira said. Everyone walks to the table where everything is arranged.

Aaravi stands in front of the cake with a big smile while everyone stands on the other side looking at her, totally enjoying the moment like a child.

She looks up and grins seeing everyone's face in front of her, giving her a smile. Her eyes fell on Abhimanyu who is adoring her standing with her brother and Aaruhi.

She gestured to him to come beside her. Aaruhi gives him a push and smiles as he slowly walks toward her. 

She holds his hand and smiles as he stands beside her. 

Amaira lit the candle. And went walking to stand with others.

"Make a wish, di" Kabir said, making her close her eyes.

She made a wish and blew off the candle making everyone clap and sing a birthday song. She hold the knife cake with Abhi. 

She fed the first piece to Abhi. He takes a little bite and makes her eat the cake then kiss her cheek softly in front of everyone.

Everyone smiles at them and looks at them with aww. 

She then feeds everyone one by one. 

Aaravi gives an amusing look as she is talking with Kabir who is telling her about his new crush. He is looking so cute and blushing while his twin is rolling his eyes at him giving him a nonchalant look. 

Vihaan gave an impressed look to Kabir and patted his back as if he had won in the Olympics.

She is sitting between her best friends and her cousin's twin brother. While Abhi and Ryan are talking and discussing, standing in the corner. 

Suddenly Aaravi flinched, feeling a pain shot in her stomach. She caresses her big baby bump softly to calm her baby. 

She felt better for a few more minutes but then again a painful shiver ran through her body making her gulp. She looked around to find Abhimanyu and saw him standing at a little distance.  

Abhimanyu also turns to see her and smiles seeing her already looking at him. But his smile slowly dropped seeing her looking distressed. 

He frowned in worry and started walking toward. Again a pain shot through her abdomen, making her gasp for air. Now everyone at the table turns to her and worries seeing her panting for air. 

Abhimanyu sat in front of her seeing her breathing heaving while stroking her baby bump. 

"What happened Aaravi?" he asked in fear, cupping her face. He felt her shaking slightly which made him more scared.

Now everyone surrounded her and got worried. Suddenly the happy and joyous atmosphere turns tense and fearful.

"It's paining…my stomach," she whispered in a shaky voice and a tear slipped from her eyes.

Abhimanyu felt his heart stop in distress.

"Abhi, we should not waste time. We should take her to the hospital," Arjun said and asked Vihaan and Ryan to take out the cars.

Siya stands beside Aaravi and caresses her head seeing her in pain.

"Everything will be okay, bachcha" Aaravi nodded, clutching her hand tightly as her lower stomach was aching badly.

They heard car honk and Abhimanyu helped Aaravi to walk to the porch where Vihaan and Ryan were waiting with cars.

Helping Aaravi inside the Ryan car, Abhimanyu turns to their family.

"We are coming after you. You leave with her," Jaiveer told him, making him nodded.

Soon Ryan sped out of the gate in a hurry seeing Aaravi in extreme pain and wincing in pain. 

Abhimanyu could say anything he felt his throat heavy and fear grip him from inside. He just silently comforts her with his caress and small kisses. 

"Manyuu…" she whispered between her sniffing, holding her hand tightly.

"I am here, Jaan. Everything will be alright," he said softly to comfort her and kiss her sweaty forehead and caress her hair.

She let out a painful scream, her eyes closed tightly while her nail scratched his palm due to her right grip.

Ryan startled hearing her heartbreaking cry and felt tears in his eyes seeing her little sister in so much pain. He increased his speed. 

She groans, hiding her face in Abhi's chest and crying, controlling her pain. 

"Why is it hu..urting soo much?" she murmured in her breathless voice.

Abhimanyu blinks back his tears and caresses her head lovingly while kissing her hair repeatedly. 

"I think it's the time, Mr. Agnihotri," the doctor informed him after checking her. Abhimanyu froze hearing her then at the closed door behind her where Aaravi is.

"You already know she can't have a normal delivery," he nodded slowly as he and Aaravi knew she would have a C-section.

After telling about her current situation, the doctor went back inside the room. Abhimanyu stares at the door blankly while his heart is thudding loudly inside his chest due to anxiety.

He turned feeling a hand on his shoulder and saw his mother looking at him with an assuring look.

"She will be alright, bachcha. My both babies are very strong," this makes him tear up and he instantly hugs her and silently cries in his mother's embrace.

"Shh…stay strong, Abhi. She needs you the most," he nodded, still hugging her and closing his eyes only to see the grinning face of his wife. 

Everyone is very tense and worried since the red light of OT lit up. The fear is visible in everyone's face. Abhimanyu silently prays for his wife and baby standing leaning against the wall beside OT.

Every breath felt so painful and difficult for him. He felt like dying as the seconds turned into minutes and then minutes turned into hours. His leg went numb due to standing for more than 3 hours. He refuses to listen to anyone and moves from there. He wanted to stay near her. 

He turns suddenly as the door of the OT opens. He stands straight and steps near seeing Ishaan coming out with a few doctors.

Ishaan stops and smiles seeing Abhimanyu looking at him with desperate and hopeful eyes. He nodded softly and smiled widely. 

Don't know why but a lone tear slipped from his eye. 

"Congratulations, It's a mini Abhimanyu. A baby boy!" As Ishaan announced, everyone's face glowed in happiness. 

A soft chuckle left from Abhi's lips before he closed his eyes and thanked Mahadev for his blessing.

Abhimanyu opens his tearful eyes and looks at Ishaan. He open his mouth to ask about Aaravi,

"Aaravi is also fine but she is unconscious due to sedative," 

Abhimanyu sighed in relief and finally felt at peace and happy.

"Thank you so much…" he said to all the doctors.

The doctors gave him a smile and nodded before they left except for Ishaan.

"You all can meet the baby and Aaravi after they shift in the ward. And everything went well by God's grace. Your baby is absolutely healthy and very brave, I must say," Abhimanyu smiles proudly.

"The nurse will inform you guys after shifting her. See you then," Ishaan said and walked out leaving the family to celebrate the happy moment with each other.

Everyone hugs and congratulates Abhimanyu while he just smiles at them. Youngsters are the most excited and impatient to meet the new member of their family. 

While Ashika and Siya and their husband are happy for their children and can't wait to hold their grandson.

But Jaiveer is at a whole new level of happiness. He told everyone that he will be the first one to hold his great grandson, of course after Abhimanyu.

But Raghav glared at him and said that he will hold the baby first and now a new war began between the elders for holding the baby first.

Priya sighs at his husband's childishness and looks at Pallavi who is rolling her eyes at husband. 

Abhimanyu looks at his family with a big smile and chuckles seeing their grandfather fighting like children for their baby. 

_____________________________________

Thank you so much

Hope you all love the chapter.

Little Manyu is here!!🥳🥳🥳
Excited to meet him??

Don't forget to VOTE N COMMENT.

See you all soon

Take care
Bye bye

Lots of love❤️💜.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.8K 985 17
"Will you ever hurt me?" "I would kill myself even on the thought of hurting you, Princess. I take care of what is mine" He loved her when she though...
44.9K 2.8K 23
HE WAS A MAN WHO NEVER TALKED MUCH , AND SHE WAS A GIRL WHO OVERTHINKS ALOT!! "I have never been an observer or a person who notices small things. Bu...
44K 2.6K 54
Prithvi Raj Sooryavanshi was aware of many things in his life. His physical appearance of six four height, raspy voice, and the long scar across the...
648K 29.6K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...