Destined with you[SS]✔

By Your_Little_Cupcake

Manik the undercover Mafia,who is ruthless,heartless,cold but he loves his wife more than his life but one da... More

character sketch
chapter 01🥀English
chapter 02🥀Hinglish
chapter 03🥀Hinglish
chapter 04🥀English
chapter 05🥀English
chapter 06🥀English
chapter 08🥀English
chapter 09🥀English
chapter 10🥀English
chapter 11🥀English
chapter 12🥀English
chapter 13🥀English
Epilogue🥀English
Author's Note🥀

chapter 07🥀English

3.1K 207 36
By Your_Little_Cupcake

In the middle of the night Manan having their dinner silently but never forgets to give a glance to each other,Manik clears his throat and looks at Nandini.

Manik-So..

Nandini(looking at him)-So what?

Manik-Yo.u again start studying?

Nandini(Sigh)-Yes,I start study for my Son,Because I wanted to give him best life which I Never get,I wanted to fulfil his all wishes,and for all this I need to study and you know earning money is not that easy and also I am not that bloody Sl** so it's very hard for me to earn money and raised My Son by myself.

She said and started to eat,Manik looked up at her and clench his fists.

Manik(Angrily)-First of all stop My Son,My Son,He my son too.

Nandini stood from the chair and slammed hands on table angrily,Manik looked at her with blank face but his blank face changed into Sad one when he saw Nandini's tears.

Nandini(Teary eyes)-Oh Really Mr Malhotra,Do you think you are his Father?Well,Where are you when he is needed the most?Where are you when he comes into this world?Do you know how he was bullied by his classmates just because of you?They always bully him that he doesn't have a Father , his Mother is…

She hung her head low and cried silently.

Manik(Crack voice)-I search y.ou e.verywhere.

Nandini-If you wanted me back then Why the hell would you kick me out of this house?From your life?Fr.om your heart?Why?

She look at him,Manik look  away,Nandini chuckled and take her plate and go toward kitchen and put plates in sink,she going to turn but stop when two strong arms hug her tightly,she look up and try to hide her tears but fail,She wanted to push him but she can't.

Manik-If I apologise to you,Will you forgive me?Even though I know sorry words are too small, still can you give me one more chance?Can you come back to me?

He said and tightened his grip,Nandini knew if she stayed more time she would lose it in front of her heart which she didn't want.She wipes her tears harshly and removes his hands and pushes him.

Nandini-It's late,Too Late,Now there is no space in my heart,Life for you.

She said and walked out from there.Some tears left from Manik's eyes,he immediately wiped them and left for his room but they didn't know their Baby was watching them with many emotions.

One Week passed and in one week Manan never talked with each other nor came in front of each,Manik came to pick up Mayan who was running toward the car while whistling but he stopped and rolled his eyes at Manik.

Mayan-Are you my driver?

Manik-Yes Sir,Your personal driver,Any problem

Mayan-Aishh This sanky oldie

Manik-Wait who is oldie?

Mayan-Of course you but not only Oldie it's Sanky oldie and ugly too.

Manik-Excuse me,Can't you see how handsome I am.

Mayan-You and Handsome,Oh Fucking hell,Oh My God,well,Who said this shit to you?

Manik(Smirk)-YOUR MOM….

Mayan-I think she needs to check her eyes too.

He said and sat inside the car,Manik's eyes winded,he made faces and sat in the car too and helped Mayan to remove his bag,Mayan glared at him and bit on his hand,Manik yelped and looked at hand and then at Mayan.

Manik-Fuck!Why the hell you bite me?

Mayan-Fuck Why the hell you behave like my Mom,Look you ugly oldie I don't like it when someons try to be my Mom.

Manik(Eye rolling)-I am not behaving like your Mom,I am behaving like Dad,and stop cursing,If I hear something like that from your mouth I will cut your tongue.

Mayan(open his mouth)-Ahh here cut my tongue ahh,If you think I am scared of you,then you are wrong Mr Malhotra.

Manik started his car and lost in his thoughts. He didn't like it when Mayan called him by this name.He wanted to hear Dad from his baby's mouth,but he knew he deserved this. He blinked his tears and Mayan who looked at him and then started to look outside.

Mayan-Hy

Manik-Now What?

Mayan-Give Divorce to my Mom,so she can marry the person who can at least buy me an ice cream.

Manik stops the car with a jerk and looks at Mayan who is looking at Ice cream parlour while licking lips but he whines when Manik smacks on his head.

Manik-For one ice cream you don't need to separate your parents you stupid kid,I can also buy Ice cream for you,don't you know who I am?

Mayan-Whatever,I don't want your money.

Manik-It's all your

Mayan-Don't start your so-called drama.

Manik chuckled and came out from the car and started to drag Mayan who looked 5 years old,who was throwing tantrums.

Mayan-Hy you,Old Man, leave me where are you taking me?Wait are you going to kidnap me ahh Mom,I want my Mommm..

Manik-Hy,Hy,MOM'S BOY.

He said and carried him to shoulder,Mayan's eyes winded,he looked everywhere and saw people watching them with smile and adoration he became embarrassed and started to throw hands on Manik.

Mayan-Ahh put me down,I can cross roads by myself.

He whine but Manik smirk and take him to other side of road and put him down,Mayan glare at him,Manik pinch on his cheeks but he immediately pull his hands back when he saw Mayan going to bite his hand 😅.

Manik-Which flavour?

Mayan-Chocolate

Manik-That's like my boy

Mayan-Don't worry I return your money when we go home

Manik-As you wish

He said and buy ice cream for him and give it to him.Mayan started to eat like kids,Manik sat in front of him and stared at him with glossy and shining eyes.

Mayan-Don't look at me like that,I am not going to give you my ice cream.

Manik rolls his eyes and stands from the chair and wipes Mayan's face who looks at him with doe eyes.Manik going to kiss on his forehead but Mayan steps back and stands from the chair.

Mayan-Let's go

He said and started to walk but then his eyes landed on one kid who was crying in the middle of the road.Mayan saw one car and ran toward the kid and pushed him to the side,the car going to hit him but then two strong arm pulled him in embrace.

Manik-Go and get him

He shouted at bodyguards who are coming behind them now go behind that car,Manik look at Mayan who looking scared,Manik caresses his cheek and hug him tightly.Some tears left from his eyes,Mayan become numb,he don't know what to do,Will that man  care about him like his mother?Why is he crying for him like his mother?This all thoughts hunts him,Manik sees him like that and becomes worried.

Manik-Bub,Are you ok?

Mayan(Low voice)-Ye.s,I am f.ine

He said and sit inside car,Manik frown and sit too,in whole ride Mayan was silent and sit with head low and Manik who telling him that don't leave my hand next time,just stay beside me,They reach home and Mayan run toward Nandini and hug her,She frown and stroke his hairs.

Nandini-What happened Bacha?

Mayan-You are the one who loves me,You are the one who cares for me,No one takes your place right?

He said and snuggled into hug,Manik who stopped on his track when he heard this all,his heart broken into a million pieces,Nandini looked up at him,Manik looked away and walked towards his room,Nandini took a long breath and made Mayan look up.

Nandini-What happened to Buba?What makes you think like that?

She asked softly,Mayan started to tell her everything,an unknown smile appeared on her face which was noticed by Mayan.She tried to change the topic.

Nandini-Well,Did you Thank him?

Mayan-No

He said and made pout,Nandini pulled his cheeks and kissed on his eyes.

Nandini-Don't Forget to Thank him

Mayan-But I didn't ask for his help

He rolled his eyes and left from there,Nandini shook her head in disbelief and hit file on head too.

Nandini-Like Father,Like son.

She said and chuckled….

Next Day driver is the one who come and pick Mayan which made him angry,He tell driver to drop him to Manik's office,he entered the office with tiny steps and look at the office with doe eyes,He wanted to Thank Manik and if we say he wanted to spend some time with him it's not going to be lie.

Receptioner-Yes?

Mayan-um M.r Malhotra,M.anik Malhotra..I came here for him, where is he?

Reseptioner-And May I ask why you want to meet him?

Mayan become more nervous.

Mayan-I,H.e umm Just want to meet him please tell me where is he?

Reseptioner chuckled and ruffled his hairs,Mayan frowned and set his hairs.

Resp-Ohk Ohk don't be nervous,Sir busy in meetings just wait here for sometime ok?

Mayan-Ohk Thank you

Receptioner-Good,go and sit on the first chair,Don't go somewhere else.

Mayan smiled at him and walked toward Chair but he bumped into someone.

Girl-You bloody hell,Oh my God,my new dress.

She shouted loudly and looked at Mayan with anger,Mayan looked at her.

Mayan-I am sorry I..

Girl-Can't you see?You piece of shi..

Mayan-Mind your language miss,I know it's my mistake and I apologise to you.

Girl-Oh,Look at him,how he is talking back to me.Do you even know the cost of this dress?How do you know..

Mayan-It's just a Coffee stain go and wash and if you are rich enough to buy more clothes then buy one new dress it's nothing for you right?Then why so much drama or you want to show off your money even though you are not the owner of this company.

Girl(angrily)-You BITCH…

SLAP….

She slap Mayan hard who put hand on his cheek and his eyes become teary no one dare to lay finger on him and that bitch slap him,not slap him in fact slap him in front of a lot people,She grab his shoulder tightly and shake him.

Girl-Security!!

She started to shout but then they all looked back when they heard the voice.

Manik-What is happening here?I just ask you for coffee,why you are taking tim….

He stopped when he saw her holding his champ shoulder tightly who looked at him with a red cheek and then looked down.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote & Comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 13.2K 22
• Winner - The Rose Awards 2022 • 1st Runner Up - The Hawa Mahal Awards 2022 • Cover credit - @_littlebitcrazy_ She was a broken girl and her broken...
12.2K 828 6
I am Craving for the cheesiest Pizza ever! But the problem is its almost half past 2 in the morning and Pizza is not too good for my health, but I wa...
305K 20.8K 54
The journey of a careless play boy and fragile doll. Love is not his cup of coffee but for her husband is everything in her life. Both of them happy...
5.2K 656 13
She Left Him He Still Love Her She Broke Him He Still Need her only His Family Hates Her For Them she is A cruel Mother and wife For him She is stil...