limerence; a daminette fic<\3

By sona_xo

daminette story damian does not believe in soulmates. so, why does taking up a silly online quiz about his s... More

a/n | playlist | aesthetics
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen (m)
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen (m)
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one (m)
chapter twenty two (m)
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five (m)
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
epilogue | insta wars | the end

chapter twelve

1K 33 2
By sona_xo

When, Jason is suspicious of something- he has this desire to get to know, what the actual fuck is happening. The same urge was again developed in his mind when, he started to notice the youngest- demon Damian. Behaving the most weirdest way possible.

The first thing which got noticed by Jason the detective was, how Damian was not at home most of the time. Was he meeting someone? Was the first thought, but there was Jon- who made him think he was wrong.

It was as if, he was covering for his friend. His suspicion was proved correct when he, talked about Damian in front of him and he would defend him, without any reason. (Jon is good in acting but you know he tends to overact sometimes)

So, if decided to investigate the situation. Himself.

•••

Damian and Marinette were on video call.(after blushing for 10th time he actually started speaking to her and telling her how it was his first time with someone on a video call.)

"-not only did I eat every other chocolate, I also ate the jumbo deluxe edition!" Damian said, the story was not that funny or interesting but Marinette laughed her heart out. Damian just started at her dumb struck. She looked very beautiful and ethereal.

"Oh! Yeah baby do you remember last time I mentioned of getting a job!"

Damian nodded.

"I got a job!"

"Where did you get it, darling?"

"It is a very famous coffee shop!"

"Well- I'm certainly happy but, why get a job suddenly?"

"I mean I only got 70% scholarship, and I still have to give rent and I want to start my own designing business, so- I thought why not."

Damian nodded, understandingly. He wanted to tell her that there is no need and he will provide money to her, but he believes she will not like it- since she is independent and wanted to be an independent person. So, he will protect her from the shadows as he has always done, to other citizens but this time it will be his love.

"Have you checked the area? Is it safe? What about the employees there? What are the working hours? Is it a 24 hour cafe? Baby- I don't want you to work 24 hours on a weekend day-

"Chillax~ baby cub the place is quite close to our university and the working hours 8 am to 5pm for me. And on normal days it will be 6pm to 9pm. Also, I've checked the area, it's safe! but I really don't know anything about the employees so, we will see about that!"

Marinette answered, making the boy sigh in relief. But he blushed when he realised what she called him.

"Oh, why don't you come tomorrow? In the café? At 6:30!"

Marinette suggested, Damian thought for a second and then nodded.

"I will also bring some work."

Mari nodded and then sent flying kisses to him and then he acted to actually catch them and bring his hands to his lips. She giggled and Damian blushed, yet again.

•••

Marinette, has been working in the café, for exactly three months now. Everything was just fine. She was safe in the neighbourhood, her employees were great with her and she made many little kids her friends! Tikki loved the place as it smelled like bakery to her and it made her mouth water. For Plagg, uhhhhhhh- yeah he was fine. He did nag Marinette because of the disgustingly sweet smell, so she just gave cheese to him, to keep his mouth shut.

If we talk about her relationship, she was very happy well cut that extremely happy! Damian was such a gentle man! He always gave her flowers! (She asked him one time, that why does he gives flowers- so he went on to make a big ppt about how lovely Marinette was, and she deserves flowers all the time!)

He would kiss her, hold her, hug her, mumble sweet things and tell her how lucky he was to have her in his dull life. And Marinette also reciprocated her feelings, she gave him flowers, handmade stuff that she made and he would be so happy.

As for her university, nobody would dare mess with her which was a good thing! Jon quickly became her bestie. They would talk about k-pop idols all the time! Jon was such a cutie! He also came out to her, telling her about how he is a bisexual- and that day they had a sleepover, with them gossiping about stuff here and there. When Damian got to know this, he pouted- fucking pouted.

So, they made a new plan- a slumber party! They wore face masks, did nail art, danced, watched movies, talk shit about people and also had a mental break down, of how eren and mikasa should've been together!

All along, Marinette's life has been great so far-

"Ummmmmm excuse me?" A dying voice called out.

"Yes?" Marinette replied with her sweet charisma.

"Can I get a super large coffee?" The person asked obviously, tired. He also wore a suit. He looked like an employee.

"Sir we only have three cups- small, medium, large. But you can get a customised coffee, if you join our membership!" Marinette said with twinkling eyes and hope, if he would apply his name for membership, she would get more salary!

"Yeah okay, whatever please just give me, large coffee please.." as he said this he slapped his business card on the counter and Marinette happily chirped. She quickly added his name on the membership list.

"Okay, sir please tick your preferences, for the coffee." She handed him a tablet and he lazily ticked whatever he wanted in his coffee.

She took the tablet and gave the worker the order, she quickly made it, and Mari handed it to the customer.

She also gave him a extra freebie, chocolate cookie.

"It's on the house."

The man nodded and then, paid for the coffee giving her a tip, she looked at him and he just-

"It's for, being a good cashier."

As he said this he went away. Making a ding sound.

She smiled. The membership, list was finished meaning, she will get more pay! Woohoo!

"Thankyou Tim drake!"

•••

@jon.Kent shared a picture

988k liked this post| @damain.wayne , @marinette.dupaincheng liked this post| 79k comments

> i have a crush on yugene:3 @damian.wayne @marinette.dupaincheng

@momo.xo: dayummmmmmmm
@lolo: you three? Sleepover??????
@taekook: guys, I want friendsssssss
@damian.Wayne: Tangled is a nice movie, I hate mother gothal!
@marinette.dupaincheng: ⭐️I love blond hair!
@damain.wayne: should I dye my hair blond?
@mennszzzz: b*tch Damian is so whipped😭🫡
@rongs: simp!!!!!
@latermono: the trio>>>>>>>>

More comments...

•••

now finally I, introduced other bat fam! So excited for new, characters<3
Hope you liked this!
Next up is a date!
Yes
There second date!
And it is going to be the most cutest date ever!!!!
Bye lovelies<3
(Check out my new book!)
(check profile, for my new book)

•••

charlesss
7/11/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 3.8K 29
One shots with Marinette. *Mostly Daminette*
578K 18.4K 81
(FINISHED) Miracoulus Ladybug and Batman crossover. Marinette Dupain-Cheng x Damian Wayne Marinette is abandoned by her friends after Lila's threath...
82.5K 1.8K 8
Previously this was in the one-shots. I didn't expect it to have multiple chapters, but people liked it and wanted more. I have added 4 bonus chapter...
229K 5.8K 48
On Marinette's 17th birthday, one of her eyes turned green. She started experiencing mild hallucinations and changes. But what if she wasn't the only...