Yandere Marvel Gip One-Shots

Bởi bummyqueen

I'll literally only be making one shots about my three favorite Marvel women: Yelena, Natasha, and Wanda. The... Xem Thêm

DISCLAIMER
Request
Dark Natasha: Jealous
Soft Yelana: Break In
Soft Yelena: Breaking in 2
Soft Wanda: All just a dream
Soft Wanda: All just a dream 2
Dark Natasha: My boss
Dark Yelena: College kids
Dark WNY: Big 3
Soft WNY: Big 3 (2)
Soft WNY: Big 3 (final)
Dark Natasha: BIG ONE
Dark Natasha: Super solider
Dark Wanda: Mafia Leader
Soft Natasha: Pregnant wifey <3
Dark Yelena: Stolen Throne
Dark Natasha: Old Friend
Dark Wanda: All just a dream 3
Dark Natasha: My boss 2
Dark Natasha: my girl
Dark Yelena: Detective
Jealous 3:Natasha and Wanda
Dark Nat: College dropout
Dark Nat: My boss 3
Soft Dark Nat: No touching
DarkNat: My Boss 4
DarkNat: My Boss pt 5
DarkNat: My Boss pt 6

Dark WandaNat: Ours

6.1K 113 5
Bởi bummyqueen

(Y/n)

There was no time to waste, I had exactly ten minutes to get to the road from the door. I looked to my left to see Natasha looking over files that the Avengers needed completed and not far from her was Wanda who was cooking dinner patiently while humming a nursery tune. Usually I would be very cautious about leaving under these conditions with the both of them near me but this is the only time they aren't near me. They usually are closer to me and never let me have this much freedom but today was special. Today was our "anniversary", which I would've loved had it not been that my girlfriends threatened my family into keeping me locked up in this apartment.

I heard Nat shift in her seat while Wanda still had her back turned. I softly got up and made my way to the door slowly making it seem like I'm getting jacket for Nat.

"Detka"

I turned abruptly and looked at Natasha who was looking at me intently.

"What are you doing over there?"
She seemed tired and rubbed her hand over her face before looking at me with bored eyes

" Nothing baby, I just wanted to get you a jacket, you seemed cold."

I picked up the housecoat and brought it towards Nat, wrapping it around her arms before kissing her cheek

She looked taken aback but still loved it, she pulled me in for a quick kiss before letting me go and thanking me

Wanda was now facing us with a pout on her face
" Where's my kiss?"

She put out her face with a smile. I walked to Wanda and kissed both her cheeks before looking into her eyes. I saw something flash in them but she let me go once I kissed her. I had a change of plans and an idea. I wrapped my arms around her and brought her close to me enough toward in a speak into her ear.

" Can I speak to you in private Wands?"

" Hm, of course baby."

She turned to Natasha who was looking at us with a confused and arched eyebrow.

"We'll be back soon Nat, ok?"

She nodded, I think she let us go because she knows I'm more comfortable with Wanda than I am with her but she'll be asking questions later for sure.

I bring Wanda into a spare room and look into her eyes, I need her to trust me completely.

" Wanda,  I think that with the relationship we've had since the beginning that it's been rough, you know? To have another person included, not only to share me with but to be shared. I'm barely able to keep up with one of you let alone two and I was wondering if you'd be willingly to break up with Nat? It could just be you and me baby, like old times?"

Wanda looked tempted as she held my waist and took in what I said but before she could answer a voice spoke up

" Don't be tempted Wanda, she's trying to leave us both. She should know by now that I don't get cold for crying out loud I'm Russian."

Wanda turned to me after looking at Natasha's cocky face in the door way

"Is this true?"

" Bab-baby I-"

Her face darkened as she gripped my arm and led me to our shared room before throwing me on the bed

" Bad girls deserve to be punished"

I saw Natasha get on the other side of the bed before fiddling with her belt as Wanda was busy taking my pants off.

"Wanda please-"

Natasha roughly gripped my chin in her hand kissing my lips aggressively

She pulled away before saying
" you really should choose your next words carefully ... especially after trying to leave me."

She looked at me with her dark green eyes before releasing my chin and unclothing herself as Wanda finished undressing me.

W: " You've been a veryyyy bad girl Y/n"

She was unclothing herself as she looked at me sprawled out on the bed. I decided to be quiet for my own sake as I watched them undress themselves.

When they were done I was met with Wanda kissing me as her hands caressed my body. I felt her gentle touch's as she moved her finger tips from my rib cage all the way down to the sides of my stomach.

She released me before we lost our breath, panting as she looked at me.
" how could you try to deceive me, all this time I thought you were coming around."

She bites and nibbles her way from my neck to my thighs before resting right above my opening, I can practically feel her breathing on it. I felt Natasha's eyes burning into me while she just strokes herself and the top of my head.

"It was all just a lie."

She got up from her position and started to rub herself against my entrance before looking at Nat.

"I'm not going to give her what she wants, use her to your disposal"

She shifts to where Nat is and I see Nat smirk before putting her hands on the top of my knees.
" Tk tk tk, you're in real trouble now."

Nat runs her nails from the sides of my thighs all the way up to my knees. She abruptly take my knees in her arms bringing me closer to her as she lifts my legs onto her shoulders.
" you'll be a good girl during this, won't you detka?"
Even during a shitty situation she teases me, my thoughts were cut short at Natasha entering her cock into me suddenly. I gasped in surprise as I held Wanda's wrist but she quickly removed her hand before pinning mine on the mattress.

" Go on Nat, show her how disappointed you are"

Nat looked at me with that dark look before bucking her hips into me aggressively, she was fucking like I was some toy. She had leaned her weight onto me and my legs causing her to bend my legs near my chest while she held onto my throat while pounding into me. This new angle caused her to slip easily in and out but allowed her to also go deeper.

I whined in desperation as I couldn't take the pressure of her girth against my walls. Feeling her sliding as much as she can get into me with the little bit of arousal Wanda had created in the beginning was torture. I felt myself try to adjust to her size but she seemed to not care as long as she could get off.

Nat looked at me before looking at Wanda
" isn't this great Wanda, you don't have to punish her on your own. You have me to help."

She grunted before angling her hips into another part of me earning whines. I turned to Wanda seeing her hand now clasping both my hands while the other is stroking herself.
"Open up."

She brought herself to my mouth practically forcing her cock inside before putting her hand behind my head. I gagged as I try to take her length down my throat, every now and then it becoming harder to considering Natasha was ramming into me

"That's a good girl, ah you'll make a great wife baby "
Wanda said as she bobbed my head on her cock viciously, my throat was getting sore from it

Meanwhile Natasha was hitting everything inside me while taunting me.

" Aww poor thing wishes she could keep up with us."
She flicks my clit before going back so my legs were still on her but I was sitting in a L shape for her and Wanda.

" ahhh I'll never get tired of this."
Natasha slowly goes in and out making my arousal pull out onto the bedsheets, Natasha sees this and shakes her head

" so messy"

She reaches hand in between my legs and puts her thumb on my clit, I moan causing Wanda to huff because how close she is to cumming inside my mouth.

Natasha plays with my clit setting it identically to the one she's thrusting at, as she paces so does her finger and it gets hard to try not to come. She stops, looks at me before pounding and roughly rubbing my clit. I jerk and move my head as I try to get my body way.

" don't try to run away from us again baby come on."

Natasha keeps this up so much that you can hear the sounds of my pussy in the room while Wanda's moans accompany it.

" You better take us well or I swear w-we won't ugh, we won't let you rest."

Wanda threatens as her grip tightens on me.

I feel myself cumming and try to squirm away but I was no use to the two women on me. Natasha kept me in place and even fucked me through my orgasm causing Wanda to cum down my throat holding me there until I swallowed.

I clenched helplessly around Natasha until she couldn't fuck her way past my clenching walls causing her to cum inside me before releasing my legs and my clit. I was shaking as I was finally released and able to swallow Wanda's load. She looked at me while I cleaned her up, running her hand through my fingers as the other rubbed my cheek.

"That's a good girl" she kept repeating while Natasha spread my lips to see how far she had came inside me. She chuckled darkly before saying

" this should be a reminder why you shouldn't leave us detka, we'll always know what you're thinking. You're ours after all."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Amazed Bởi YB

Lãng mạn

220K 7.2K 55
Y/N is familiar with the Avengers because of their great uncle Steve and a short-term stay two years ago, but a new face on the team and an old flame...
218K 3.2K 62
Welcome to my Marvel Women One Shots! This is my first time writing one shots so stand by while I figure out what I'm doing. I am currently acceptin...
36.9K 526 28
This book is having a slight change- This will now be an all Marvel Characters one-shots so just skip to the characters you're interested in :) !I D...
141K 2.7K 71
Just a collection of one-shots with Natasha Romanoff. This is a xfemale reader collection. The stories are random and mostly fluff. I don't know if...