𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇...

Від mylovelifeaboutbts

𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏.... Kim Taehyung,an English literature student found himself sitting in... Більше

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 14

1.5K 83 12
Від mylovelifeaboutbts

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
Thank you so much for votes and reads .
I've seen many of your comments and thoughts about the future chapter and I'll try my best to not to disappoint you all.
Here's another update.
Enjoy (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Finally the gala night comes and the venue for it is all huge and luxurious as the one who hosted are . The Jeons make it to the tee as they didn't left any table unturn to give everyone a look at how they shines when it's time to host a party.

The guests has already started arriving posing for the cameraman and the paparazzi too . Well there's nothing that could be hidden from the media right .

Jungkook on the other hand is still in his house sipping wine looking outside at the sky .

His phone rang and he look at the username before clenching his jaw to control his anger as he accepts the call.

" Yeah..." He Heard an irritating voice from other side making his mood all sour .

" I told you... I'll come alone can't you understand in one time..huh! , or you like to get humiliated in front of all ...." He yells keeping the glass on the table before taking his coat in his hand and leaving the house .

" I've already you told you Sohee .... I'm not your puppet neither your father's....so listen to me and go by yourself... I'll come when I feel" he ends the call and get inside the car telling his driver to boy to drive as he himself drove away.

The weather started to get cold as the busy roads of Seoul looking pretty too. He drove with his one hand while trying to summon his thoughts. He for sure know that Taehyung will come because his company members are also coming he's not worried about that but what he's worried about is his so called fiancee he can't seem to handle.

" Fuck my life .." he cursed out loud when his brother calls him asking him when he's reaching.

" I'm driving yoongs.... I'll be there soon" he ends the call and open the window maybe cold wind might make his anger subside.

He increased the speed and like a flashlight the black bugati drive to the outskirts of the Seoul where the party is being held .

" Tae I'm telling you ... you're looking gorgeous... just come fast , Mr Oh is asking about you ..." Malison says as she look at the boy getting ready through the iPad .

" But.... I.. I never attended a gala Malison...what if I ruin something that could be a problem for our Publication house...." He told her .

" Tae ...the publication house you are talking about and getting worried about is not ours now....we are just employee there ... and the one who are hosting this gala should think about all these things ok...now I'm hanging up... and see you very soon in the party Kim Taehyung.... don't be late " she ends the video call and Taehyung signs before looking at himself in the mirror.

He's not looking bad he knows that but he's just feeling nervous that's it because there's going to be the person who he doesn't want to see .

" It's ok... Tae you just have to ignore him... like always and stay ten feets away yeah .. that's all you have to do..." He give himself a peppered tall and took his wallet with his phone and leave his apartment.

After getting inside his car he drove to the destination but with very slow speed totally opposite of the other .

" It's not like someone is waiting for me there ..." He mumbled and drives happily enjoying the weather as well as the songs .

The reporters are all line up waiting for the handsome ceo who still hadn't make his presence there .

Yoongi on the other hand getting frustrated because of his brother and a call Jimin trying to ease him up .

" Jimin I swear ...if he didn't reach here in 5 minutes I'm going to kick his ass... doesn't matter if he's elder than me..." He speaks looking at the media .

" Yoongs... don't worry .. he'll be here ok...just relax and smile yeah .." he says giving pose with his husband both looking so handsome and like a perfect couple with each other.

The media know that the younger Jeon is married to the famous journalist and Yoongi never let them have a second thought on that .

" Thank you everyone for coming..." Jimin smiles at the paparazzi and both of them walk inside.

Soon a car horn took their attention when a hot black buggati come into their view and the flashes gone wild . Because they know who loves these cars and that's none other than Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook took a deep breath before opening the door as the guards come to surround him for security and the valet took the car keys to park the car .

He aura speaks more than anything and he doesn't need to fake a smile for these gossip lovers .

" Mr .. Jeon...Mr Jeon one question... " everyone started to question him where he only give them a cold professional expression of his .

But damm did he look good..he look like a Greek god as the girls reporter swoon over him .

" Thank you for coming.... and please have dinner before leaving.." he just says that and walk inside. When a reporter ask him a question in quite high pitch .

" Mr Jeon...why didn't your fiance came yet?" And he goes stiff before anger Rose inside him and he walk inside the venue with long steps looking for his parents who were talking to some business man.

As soon as Mr and Mrs Jeon saw their elder son coming they smiles but Jungkook onee cold look make them know that he's not happy about something.

" Excuse us... gentleman" Mrs Jeon says as she follows Jungkook to the private room .

As they step inside the door had been locked and Jungkook stood there waiting for them to say something.

" Did you see the time Jungkook....you are coming this late seriously" Mr Jeon says.

" Dad ....leave that topic for another time first tell me why my so called finance is not here ...the media is going wild with their questions.... it's not like I care if she come or not but I will not let anyone play with reputation..... and I mean it..." Mrs Jeon walk upto him and caress his cheeks.

" Koo...I'm sorry because of us...you ...you are stuck in this...I'm .. we're sorry....but you know we can't do anything...." She says helplessly.

" Mom...you don't have to apologise...they just played good with your emotions nothing else but I'll take care of this whole matter soon...but for now I want you to call Mr Han and tell him if his daughter will not reach here by half an hour....I'm going to make sure he regret that ..." With that he left the room .

The party is going on with fun and people from the business world and as well as entertainment industry are there talking having drinks . But Jungkook is just waiting for a certain person to make entry and he hopes that person will not cancel his plan to come.

As he's sipping his drink a voice makes his look behind and there he found Sehun coming towards him.

" Mr J.... I must say the party is amazing " he says smiling brightly which according to Jungkook looks very forced .

" Thank you...my mom is the who should be taking appreciation...but still..." He says .

" Hmm...so I.. I've heard you are making changes in Hybe Publication...." He says hesitatly.

" Yeah..I'm...you see Mr Oh , I like to change things accordingly to my taste and I feel that the publication house needs a change ...you and the others could start working after two days ... it'll be completed till then ...." He informed.

" Oh ok...." Then only Sehun phone rang and he pick it up but when Jungkook heard Taehyung's name from his lips his attention was all on him .

" Yea...you are here ..ok.. should I come to take you ? , ...the media yes they are there .... another entrance....umm..wait let me ask ok..." Sehun look at Jungkook.

" Mr Jeon.. actually Taehyung is not very much good with media and all ..so if there another way he could enter .... I don't know" and a smirk form on the ceo's face .

" Why don't you say to him to stay where he is... and I'll get him inside..." He suggested.

Sehun look unsure but he nods and told Taehyung to stay where he is and he's sending someone to help him.

" He's in parking lot..." Sehun tells to Jungkook who hums before leaving from there with a victory smile on his face .

Taehyung is getting tired and bored standing and waiting for the person Sehun asked to help him . He's humming a song looking around at the other cars getting amaze by the luxury present in the parking lot .

" Who is it that he's sending?" He says loudly as the parking area is empty so his voice eco .

" It's me....." He snap his head around and a friend and settled on his face .

" Excuse me!" He whispered but Jungkook just walk upto him checking him from top to bottom making Taehyung fiddle in his place.

" I said it's me ....Mr Oh told me you don't want to cross the media so he ask me to help you getting inside through another entrance" Taehyung glare at him clearly knowing the real intention of the ceo .

But Jungkook is mesmerized by the beauty of Kim Taehyung. To him he never come across someone as beautiful and ethereal as Kim Taehyung. Because Taehyung is the unique definition of beauty himself.

"  Well I'm sure , you must have more important work to do Mr Jeon...it should I say Mr J rather than helping me out ...." He spats making Jungkook look at him .

Jungkook's could feel the anger in his voice and the need to walk away too .

" Look Taehyung" as Jungkook took a step closer to him Taehyung step back as his back meet the car .

" Don... don't.... I... I could help myself out Mr Jeon....so you should leave..." Tae says looking at other side , he can't show his weakness in front of other again.

" Tae.... listen I want to talk to you " this time Jungkook softly giving Taehyung a memory of years back as how the ceo used to talk to him .

" It's Taehyung Mr Jeon...or better Mr Kim.... and I don't think we are in office or any other work related place to have a talk ...so if you please excuse me.... I'll like to attend the party ..." Taehyung says loudly and walk away from there leaving Jungkook with messed up mind .

" I really did messed up , didn't I " he chuckled but soon his gloomy face changed into rage as a notification pop on his phone.

Dispatch: Fiancee of the business tycoon Jeon Jungkook make her entry alone on the red carpet of the Jeon's gala . Is everything alright between the couple? .

" Fuck this ..." He cursed out loud banging his hand on the car before walking inside back.

---------------------------------------------------
So the new entry is here .
Let's see how the new person going to spice up things between taekook.
I've chosen Han So Hee because I feel she's fierce and fit the role I've made for her , no hate against her though .
The party is still young and many secrets are going to reveal in it .

But who all are excited for Vmin reunion....let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
I'll be very happy.
See you all in next chapter.
Take care lovelies 🌺.

Purple you all 💚💜

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.7M 132K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...
My ceo wife Від Koo

Фанфіки

462K 20K 50
"I am sorry Jungkook"Namjoon~ "Hyung?"teary eyes~ ~~ "THE FUCK YOU WANT?"~Taehyung shouted "I...I am..so..rry"Jungkook said and looked down Jungkook...
178K 11.1K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
BRAT Від 𐤀

Фанфіки

1.5M 77.4K 62
Kim Taehyung is a very well-known, young CEO who prefers everything in order.He doesn't tolerate irresponsible and immature people at any cost. But f...