A Couple of Forevers || Agent...

By BigOleCrybaby

Y/N, a long time streamer, is reacting to her reddit feed and comes across a group called AMP. She see's a co... More

0.5 ) Background Info
1) 24 Fucking Hours
2) Another Stream
3) So Close
Author's Note
4) Stay
5) Just Breifly

6) Jealousy Strikes

701 19 14
By BigOleCrybaby

__________________

......

__________________

Naomi then faced me starting a conversation, loudly at that.
" Soo, what happened last night" She asked eagerly.

She is really doing this right now.

I face palm myself, in the corner of my eye I see the men across the room seeming invested in our conversation.

I really don't want to do this right now.

" I- " I paused looking over at the amp members.

In the same glance Din and I locked eyes. My heart started to beat fast. My breaths becoming long and drawn out.

"Yo, you good shawt?" Naomi said a lil flirtatious-ly, taking my face by the small of my chin pulling it to face her.

Bringing me back to reality, I jokingly take her face into both of my hands. "Only because you asked pookie". After a few seconds of staring at eachother we broke into laughter. Unable to keep out faces constrained, turning away from on another.

"Girl, you are so gay" I laughed out. Naomi following me up, laughing as well.

The short dread head let out a light laugh, turning to the bigger lightskin wearing a durag beside him "Nigga I'm so bricked, ah ha-ha" he said mocking Naomi's word deliverance. In turn the lightskin hit him and busted out laughing.

"Nigga shutup" he said pushing his shoulder. The taller darkskin chuckling as well, "aye ya'll niggas need tah quiet down. What if they heard you bruh".

"We did." Ny said laughing scrolling through her phone.

The three men glanced over the room now realizing the predicament they were in.

Me and Naomi were looking across the room. At this point the environment tensed a bit. Naomi and I just looked at the two men, the short dark-skinned dread head and the heavy weighted lightskin.

Both our managers had tuned in at this point, noticing the silence and tense environment.

MMHNM

A Throat had cleared, everyone in the room had turned to face its direction.

"Hello everyone thank you for being so patient with me and Ms. Diane" Said the lady I was unfamiliar with. This must be the new manager Ms. Raine was talking about.

"So sorry I haven't gotten a chance to introduce myself properly outside of this Y/N, but I was appointed over collaborations and small affairs over the channel" she said as she turned to look at me.

I sat there staring at her.

"Oh ok!"

I replied hastily, as I had finally caught on, I didn't realize she was talking directly to me at first.

"So Ms. Diane and I were discussing the possibilities of collaboration with both her Amp, and my lovable girls here."  She spoke with a smile.

I was far from lovable at the moment, barely presentable. I had on pajamas and a bonnet. The girls had on just pajamas. The guys had whole coordinated outfits with the logos on their shirt.

Taken from my thoughts the short dread head spoke up. "Well I personally think thats a great Idea" he said clasping his hands together.

"Who all are you again?" I ask as genuinely as possible.

"Shawty quit playin" The dread head replied.

"Ian playing..." I scratched my head a bit dumb founded. Yeah, I wasn't absolutely clueless but I wasn't good with names.

"Oh my gosh fine..." He faked whined, he was goofy thats cool.

"I am Kai, KC, aka that motha-fucking nigga" He added.

The lightskin beside him jumping in immediately after, " Im Fanum, Fanum with the canon, Wanum, which eva you prefer".

Ny added in under her breathe barely audible, "Yeah none of us calling you that shi". I let out a slight laugh.

"Hello ladies, I am duke dennis," he reached his hand over the table to shake mine. I took up his hand and shook it back. He then smiled at me, his grills flashing. Then it clicked.

"Oh! You're the guy who helped me get help last night, Thank you." I say bringing my hand back towards my lap.

Naomi looked at me with an eyebrow up, eyeing us back and forth.

"Oh you the drunk girl, it was no problem ma'am" He said with slight laughter, pulling his hand up to cup his smile. " No problem at all." Eye contact was now maintained a bit.

"Y/n, You can call me Y/n." I laughed a bit. " Ma'am makes me sound old, Im only 26". I looked him up and down analyzing him. He noticed and bit his lip, looking at me through his eyelids.

"My Fault, I'll be sure to call you that from now on" He chuckled out.

"Yeah, Yeah. Stop flirting infront of us" Interupted the other lightskin- Din. My eyes were instantly drawn to him from his voice, my eyes hazed. He looked too good right now.

He was sat back against the sofa, legs man spreading, whilst his hands folded into one another a top his lap. As he spoke the words fell short of my ears. His lips looked soft and plush. Oh- I remember now, I remember everything.

The distint exchange flashed through her mind.

"I want to get to know you better, beyond the online personas."

"I'd like that, Y/N."

I could feel my face heat up, luckily for me blush didn't show on my face. Unfortunately for me my smile did, and my grin was visible from all sides.

"Whatchu' so smiley for?" Agent said, a smidge of sass in his tone.

"Nothing" I said, but I knew that the answer was really him. I wondered if he remembered what happened as well.

Naomi then spoke up, "Yeah uh, who them other niggas?". She swiped her fingers through the air. Pointing at the two unidentified darkskins.

"I'm davis and he's chris" Said the shorter male, signaling to the dude engulfed in his phone with headphones on.

"I'm glad you all have gotten one another's names but we must continue". Stated Ms. Diane.

_______________________

Time skip
_______________________

Y/n Pov

The meeting was very long, though it was immersive and inclusive.

We all got to learn each others streaming preferences, what they do on stream how often they streamed.

Though the boys were mostly surprised with Naomi, curious as to why she didn't stream. Thats a road they'd have to take with her though.

The managers had left at this point, along with Fanum. Davis was heading on his way out.

I was about to make my way up the stairs when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Oh! You surprised me there" I said, shaken up a bit.

"My bad puff" Duke laughed, emphasizing on the f's at the end of the word.

"Puff? who's that?" You were leaning against the stairs support beams, confusion plastered over your face.

"Thats you nigga" He laughed, "I seen some of your fans call you that, the shits funny as hell".

"Boy bye," I walk off from going upstairs, I might as well entertain them for awhile. I start towards the kitchen duke following me.

"Oh shii, I'm finna get a tour?" He says, a huge childish smile plastered on his face.

"No I'm bout' to make me sum" we turn into the kitchen and everyones in there. " Well damn, nevermind" before I can spin out and head to my room Ny speaks up.

"Aye bestieee, c'mon over hereeee" The extended words causing me to narrow my eyes at her. I analyze the scene some more. Agent and kai were sitting at the bar counter while Chris was pouring him and Ny an abundance of shots. Naomi was sitting on top of the counter by Kai eating from a tub of Ice cream.

"Nigga where ya'll been?" Kai says looking at me and Duke suspiciously.

"Unt, Unt. Don't do that cause its literally been 5 minutes." I squeezed in front of the fridge and grab some fruits. I sit right beside Din not noticing.

Duke makes his way over rubbing his hand over the top of my head Like i was some typa dog.

"Aye lil nigga!" I caution, chewing on the pre-cut strawberry pieces in my mouth.

Agent seemed to be watching the whole ordeal, he was seething at the sight. The girl he was interesting in acting all buddy-buddy with his friend. It was weird to him, especially since they were just getting to know one another. He tapped his leg, irritation surging there from his body.

"Ya'll wanna hop on stream with me for a bit?" Ny said about to make her disappearance.

"I'm straight" You said.

"I might pop in later" added Naomi.

With that Ny walked out of the kitchen.

As silence spread over the room, a minor tapping could be heard.

You noticed it was coming from beside you.

You glanced over, curious as to what was making the noise. It was Din, his gaze focused on his phone. One of his hands was occupied swiping back and forth on the phone, the other tapping at the table. You attempted to peer at his phone but it seemed he had one of those blackout screen protectors.

Working against my shaking arms I put an arm around agents shoulder and begin to speak.
" You know what I think? I think we should tune into Di'Ny stream" I then go to look at the male my arms around, "Whatcha say bout that Mister Agent?".

While I said that I felt my lip quiver, fuck. Agent seemed to notice and left out a slight chuckle.

"Thats actually a good idea" Kai started, " cause you niggas are mad boring".

He started to walk out the kitchen.
"Hold-on, you don't even know where you going" Naomi said Duke following after her as she followed out kai.

I smiled at Agent as I removed my arm from him, i could feel it shaking a bit from how nervous I was.

"Come on, let's go" he the grabbed my hand gently.

"I could've sworn I told you to call me Din" he said leading me out of the kitchen following far after the others.

My face heated up, " Oh yeah, my bad" your face tried to fight off the smile as you watched his hand still lightly holding yours.

_____________________
Word count: 1700 sum

Hey yall happy new years merry Christmas allat. I know I'm late asl 😭😭
But i had to deal with a whole lotta bs. But I am backkkkkk. I hope yall enjoy this lil chapter, and ai will try to upload atleast 1-2 chapters every 2 weeks. For reals.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 645 14
Asia caught fanum's eye... I'm not a writer nor claim to be one lol. Tell me if there's any spelling mistakes, I'll take suggestions . If this is bad...
35.1K 1.3K 17
"๐˜๐„๐€๐‡ ๐–๐„ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“'๐•๐„ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ, ๐๐”๐“ ๐–๐„ ๐“๐‘๐„๐€๐“ ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ ๐’๐Ž ๐Œ๐”๐‚๐‡ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘." ๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐“๐Ž : ๐€๐Œ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐„๐ง...
60.7K 1.1K 71
in which Asia moves to atlanta for a fresh start and ends up meeting someone interesting... this is not my best work so ntm it was my first fanfictio...