FemXFem Oneshots

By Heybrother16

Oneshots of any and every female celebrity/character. Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson, Fifth Harmony, Cami... More

All One-shots
Angelina Jolie
Scarlett Johansson
Lauren
Normani
Dinah
Ally
Camila Cabello
Runway Walk
Nasty
Regina Mills
To Love A Sannin
Siren's Song
My Mean Girl
My Mean Girl Pt 2
Twilight Shadows

Normani: Family Trip Pt 1

33 2 1
By Heybrother16

My POV

"You sure it's alright that I'm coming with you on the trip?" Kaylee asks.

"Girl, if you ask that again, I will punch you. My family and your family have known each other since we were in diapers. If you didn't come, then it would have been a waste of a trip. I'm glad that you are coming with us." I say.

"Okay, okay. It would have been a waste for you to miss a Hawaii trip." Kaylee tells.

"Laie is wonderful this time of year. Mom and Dad were excited to show everyone around the island." I say.

"Does Normani know you are going to your home away from home?" Kaylee asks.

"Dinah," I say, rolling my eyes.

"I shouldn't be surprised then. How's she taking the news?" Kaylee asks.

"Trying to search everything and anything to not make a fool of herself in front of our grandparents. Dinah is just making it harder for me to calm her down." I say.

"Besides that, are you going to show her Laie Falls?" Kaylee asks.

"I need to get permission first. Many people have been going after hours and making a mess of the place." I tell.

"Be ready for two months of it," Kaylee says.

"Don't worry, I am," I tell.

My phone rang, and I looked at the screen to see who it was. I smile at the screen and pick it up.

"Hi, Manibear," I say, smiling.

Kaylee snorts at the nickname but keeps quiet since I'm on the phone.

"Babe, I thought that we agreed on that nickname." Mani sighs.

"You agreed. I didn't listen. So what's going on, baby?" I ask.

"I just wanted to know when you are going to be back. I want to run some of these pronunciations by you again." Mani tells.

"Baby, you don't have to keep learning Samoan just for this trip," I say.

"I just don't want to look like a fool in front of your family," Mani says.

"Pele," I say.

'Darling.'

It was silent on her end as I said it, and I knew that she was trying not to get aroused by my voice in a different language.

"E te le faia se mea e te fa'aalia ai oe o se vale." I say.

'You won't do anything to make yourself a fool.'

"P-Pepe." Mani stutters.

'B-Baby.'

"O e vevela ma faʻalavelave, pele?" I ask, smirking.

'Are you getting hot and bothered, darling?'

"Fuck! When are you coming back home?!" Normani asks.

"I can be there in five minutes," I say.

"I will be waiting in our room. I'm using the strap on you. I want you face down and ass up." Normani tells.

"Yes, daddy."

"That's my good girl." 

We hang up after that, and I look at Kaylee with a severe look.

"Don't say a fucking thing," I say.

She holds her hands with a shit-eating grin and mimes, zipping her lips together. I grab my things, leave her apartment, and go to my car. My phone buzzed as I sat down, and I knew that it was Kaylee.

'Your contact for me is now, Good Girl.'

'Have fun getting laid.'

I roll my eyes, smile, and drive over to my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 7.9K 20
G!P Lauren Camila accidently gets pregnant but Lauren what's her to have the life that she deserves so Lauren raises there Child by her self till one...
143K 5.7K 34
2.6K 72 12
One shot collections with beautiful ladies 😉 *Requests are open*