A twisted wonderland ride (Un...

By Esterwest_a

To summarize, your 'bit' of an odd individual with a 'questionable grip' on sanity and knowledge base who une... More

Pov: You, wake up in a cult
Chapter 2: Pov: you see a knockoff 'hat'
Pov: NEW HOUSE TOUR | INSIDE OUR CUSTOM haunted house!👻
Pov: A cat prioritize a can of tune more than you💕
Pov: You're forced into child labor
Pov: you see a ginger
Pov: A school Fight!
Pov: Hey aren't you two the-
Pov: Window Scrubbing without redhead
Pov: Punishment Ducking with a flat Ace on ground
Pov: Crowley the kind guy he's

Pov: The new dorm... Isn't that good but okay?

23 4 0
By Esterwest_a

Summary:

Yuu: Huh, I guess Crowley was right about it 'charms'...

Chapter 6

After Crowley's departure, Grim and Yuu are left in the room together, alone, for the first time. Grim, after a moment of silence, speaks up

Grim: "So, ah, we'll be the handymen of this school now, eh?

Yuu: "Uhh...heh heh...I guess that means we start our work...from tomorrow on, right?

Grim: "Yeah, that's what Crowley said...we'll be working to help maintain the school's grounds, as well as assist in minor maintenance and repair work..."

Grim: "Huff, huff...yeah, no kidding...I wanted to be a student too, like Yuu! Why can't I wear the cool uniform and do all the cool...stuff?"

Yuu: "You know, it's not that bad, Grim. At least we get a free place to stay. And, maybe, just maybe...we can become actual students here, too...

Grim: "Yeah...I guess you're right... hmph!"

Yuu: "So, it's not all bad. At least, that's what I'm going to tell myself."

Grim: "Tch...way to bring down the mood, Yuu..." Grim crosses his arms and huffs in frustration.

Yuu smiling, she says: "Heh heh, sorry about that. Anyhow, I'll be going to explore the dorm before I head over to sleep. See you later, I suppose, Have a good sleep, Grim... "

Grim: "Yep, see 'ya..."

Grim continues on his way upstairs, while Yuu then makes her way off, presumably to take a stroll through the dorm and look around, while Grim heads off to bed.

Yuu: "Well, time to take a look around this so-called dormitory. How nice... Sigh

She sighs in exasperation, her tone now tinged with sarcasm. Looking around, she notices some of the poor conditions in the dormitory, and can't help but wonder how Grim is going to live here with her.

Yuu: "Ah, such a lovely place...well, at least it's free, I guess. Alright, time to see what's around here, I suppose."

As Yuu walks through the halls of the dorm, she notices just how dilapidated and decrepit the building really is. The walls are covered in peeling paint, the doors are worn and old, and the floor is covered in all manner of dust and dirt as if it hasn't been swept or cleaned in some time. Despite its run-down state, the dorm seems to retain traces of its glorious past as a renowned academy, with its grand architecture and sprawling, multi-floor layout. As she wanders through the halls, Yuu wonders 'why I'm so calm. Shouldn't I be scared, crying, upset, and what other emotions are there again?...

It looks as if the room has been quite neglected and in need of upkeep for a while now. It is quite a ramshackle of a dorm and not a very inviting place to stay, considering its run-down state.

Yuu: "Huh...this is certainly...quite a place..."

Yuu walks through the dorm, cautiously examining everything around her with a curious and wary eye. While initially intimidated and unsure of what she was getting into, she seemed to enjoy her exploration and discovery of the ramshackle. The dorm may be somewhat rundown, but with a little bit of work, and perhaps some cleaning and organization, it could be a pleasant place to stay in. It feels homey and cozy, despite the rough edges.

Yuu: "Huh...it's rather rough around the edges, but this place does have a certain charm. I guess... But it's not exactly what you would call pristine, either. I guess I'll just have to work with what I've got."

Yuu continues her exploration, this time heading to the stairs and to the upper floor of the dorm building.Yuu climbs up the stairs, taking in the worn and dusty state of the staircase, but not being too thrown off by it.

Upon reaching the top of the stairs, she turns a corner and sees the bit cramped and cluttered, yet cozy and comfortable room she'll be sharing with Grim.

The room is rather dark, the light seeping in from outside and through the windows. The floor is littered with dust, while the bed sheets and pillows appear to be rather old and worn out. Despite the rough exterior, it's not too bad, and there's no denying its charm and comfort...

Grim is already in the room, asleep on the bed. She makes a note to herself that she'll definitely have to clean up and maybe even remodel the room before actually spending more nights here, but for now, she'll simply take in the space and size it up for her future needs later...

Yuu sits down on the bed, exhausted after exploring the entire dorm, and finds herself quite sleepy.

Yuu lies in bed next to Grim, her head leaning on his soft and furry! Ahem, stomach. She sleeps comfortably and peacefully, having been exhausted after the day's events. The two spend the night together, comfortably and in close proximity, both of them resting and relaxing. The night eventually passes by as the two enjoy the experience of sleeping together.

At the Ramshackle Dorm, in your room

At the ramshackle dorm, in your room, Ghost A speaks up, giggling mischievously

Ghost A: "Hihihi Ooo, don't you guys have to clean up the academy right about now?"

Grim, still tired and not entirely awake, simply responds with a lazy reply of: "Munya...five...more minutes..."

In response, Ghost B, in a mocking tone, replies: "Oh, come on, if you keep rolling around lazily like that, one day you won't be able to wake up at all, you know?"

Grim springs out of bed, and half-asleep still.

Grim: "Fugya! There are still ghosts here! Oi, you! Wake up, now!"

Yuu: "Hmm? What's wrong, Grim?..."

Yuu: "Ack! Ghost?!"

Ghost A: "Hehe...so, you two are going to live here from now on? You both are incredibly entertaining. I cannot wait to prank you some more in the future, because it will bring me great amounts of entertainment.

Grim: "Shit ...One day, I will get rid of all of you. Just you wait!"

Yuu: "Or at least, that's what you'll tell yourself..."

Yuu and Grim both woke up and got dressed to prepare for the day. They head down stairs and soon hear a knock on the door.

Grim: "Yuu, go and quickly open the door, will you?"

Yuu: "Alright, Grim..."

Yuu walks over to the door and opens it, revealing... Crowley at the front door.

Crowley: "Good morning, Grim and Yuu! Did you two sleep well?"

Grim: "Well, we sprawled out on the bed, and then the bottom gave way! We were so startled, you know? How long has this bed been neglected to cause this dilapidation? We even got woken up by a ghost this morning, it's dreadful!"

Yuu: "Huh...I couldn't sleep all that well myself...but I'll say this, I slept like a log all things considered."

Yuu's words seem somewhat disconnected and drowsy compared to her usual manner of speech, showing her tired state from a night of somewhat poor sleep.

Crowley: "Even though you ended up being summoned here from another world, you're surprisingly resilient. Very nice work, I must say! Well then, with that aside, I want to discuss your responsibilities for today. Follow me, and we shall go to the lounge here at the ramshackle dorm."

The three walk from Yuu's room and eventually reach the lounge, probably to discuss the tasks and responsibilities that the two will be undertaking for their job."

Crowley: Today's job is to clean the interior of the academy... Even if I said so, the school is quite a large and expansive building. It is virtually impossible to completely clean the place without the utilization of magic."

Therefore, for today, please tend to the task of cleaning the Main Street, beginning from the main gate to the library. Do you understand, Yuu? Please make sure to keep an eye on Grim so that he doesn't become a nuisance, as he did yesterday.

Yuu: "Huh...understood...but, to be entirely honest, I feel a little uncertain..."

Crowley: "I'm counting on you to make sure he doesn't wreak any havoc, But have no fear, for I shall grant you and Grim the privilege of consuming your meals in the school cafeteria. Now, I'd say that your job's been properly told, now, off you go. Good luck!"

Crowley then gives an encouraging smile and a thumbs up, before walking off to let Yuu and Grim handle the cleaning job of the college.

Grim: "Ugh...I just can't stand to do things like cleaning. I want to attend magic classes and do all sorts of fancy stuff...like b-b-boom!"

Yuu: "We can definitely study at the library after we are done, yeah. But for now, let's just do our best to get this cleaning done and hopefully finish early so we can at least enjoy the day in other ways..."

Grim: "Grumble, grumble... Hmph!..."

Yuu then starts heading out, presumably to the Main Street as requested by Crowley, with Grim reluctantly following behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827 36 8
Mc is a human and goes by they/them and I tried to keep descriptions as vague as possible for people to insert themselves or an Oc into it! If I do...
577 25 7
╔══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═════╗ 𝑀𝑦 𝐶𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑜𝑦 𝐹𝑢𝑘𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑉𝑒𝑟. (𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠...
20.5K 929 26
From being reincarnated into a rich girl with abusive parents in a world full of fantasies and magic (and Disney apparently), she could only imagine...
2K 43 21
PROLOGUE: Thanks, I Hate Being Welcomed To The Villain's World. (COMPLETED) ______________________________________ The misadventures of Prefect Kat...