The Amethyst || Marvel

By BellainToyland

Bucky's daughter Amelia was born with unimaginable powers, but one day on a mission with the Avengers Amelia... More

A/N
PART ONE || CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.19
1.20
PART TWO || SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING
2.1
2.2
2.3
Authors note
2.4
2.5
PART THREE || LOML
3.1
3.2
3.3
UPDATE

1.18

9 0 0
By BellainToyland

Y/n pov

"Now you'll be provided with a office, rather than a cell. Do me a favor stay in it?" Deputy Ross stated.

"I don't intend on going anywhere." T' Challa's voice thick with a Wakandan accent.

"For the record this is what making things worse looks like." Natasha approaches us. "Why are you here y/n? I thought you were going to get your dad?"

"Yeah well the German special opps had other plans." I sigh.

"Try not to break anything while we fix this."

"Consequences? You'll bet there'll be consequences. Obviously you can quote me on that cause I just said it. Anything else? Thank you, sir." Tony hangs up the phone.

"Consequences?"

"Secretary wants both of you prosecuted. Y/n you're being cut a little slack cause of the accords, but you're walking on a thin tight rope here."

I nod.

"I'm not getting that shield back am I?"

"Technically its the governments property." Nat pops up.

"Wings, too." Sam gives her the death stare of all death stares.

"That's cold."

"Warmer than jail!"

                                                                                           \_/_\_/_\_/
I finally look up from my spot on the table as a video of my dad in his cell begins to play.

"Hello Mr.Barnes. I've been sent by the United Nations to evaluate you. Do you mind if I sit?" The man gets no response, so he sits down an continues. "Your first name is James?" No response once again, "I'm not here to judge you. Just to ask a few questions. Do you know where you are, James?" No response, yet again. "I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James."

"My name is Bucky." My dad finally croaks out. The man evaluating him sighs happily, relieved he is finally getting somewhere.

"Why would the task force release this photo to begin with?" Steve asks, gesturing to the photo on the table of my dad at the UN, forcing me to peal my gaze away from the screen, where my dad was being evaluated.

"Get the word out. Involve as many eyes as they can." I respond.

"Right. It's a good way to flush a guy out of hiding. Set off a bomb, get your picture taken. Get seven billion people looking for the Winter Soldier when he's been right here the whole time."

"Steve something seems off about the guy questioning him." I say.

"It's fine y/n. He was sent by the UN."

I don't say anything else, but I can't help but wonder what is so off about this guy. I mean he seems normal enough.

Everything seems to be going fine, then the man stands up and all the lights go out.

"Screw this i'm going in there."

-----

(3rd person pov)

"You fear that if you open your mouth the horrors might never stop." He pauses and presses something on his laptop.

"Don't worry. We only have to talk about one."

Right as the man finishes his sentence, y/n busts through the doors, into the room where her dad is being held.

"I don't know who you are or what you want, but get the hell away from my dad."

He ignores y/n and begins to walk towards Bucky.

"Hey dick face i'm talking to you!"

"Why don't we talk about you twos home, hm? Not Romania, certainly not Brooklyn, no."

The man reaches into a bag and pulls out a red book with a black star on the front.

"I mean your real home."

Y/n knew what was about to happen and she knew she could do nothing to stop it. Her mind begins racing as the man is about to start reading from the book, but that's when it comes to her mind. Peter. How could she have forgotten about Peter? With all this accords drama she had forgotten about her new boyfriend. Things had been going so well. Had she ruined everything?

--

(y/n pov)

"Lets start with your father shall we?"

"You stay away from him!" I shout as I begin to run at the man.

As I run towards him I pull up my fist to lay a blow to his face, but before I can a painful wave of electricity passes through my body and I'm sent across the room, struggling to stay conscious. My eyes search the room for the source of the electricity and they land on the mans hand where he's holding a high tech, taser looking device.

"Y/n!" My dad shouts as the man approaches him.

"Longing"

"no."

"Rusted."

"stop."

"Seventeen."

"Y/n run!"

"dad." I whimper

"daybreak."

My dad lets out a blood boiling scream and he begins to break out of his restraints.

"Furnace."

"nine."

"benign"

My dad starts to punch the glass, containing him into the cell. The little bit of purple mist I can manage to conjure dances between my fingers as I prepare to fight.

"Homecoming."

"Y/n go please!"

"I can't leave you dad!"

"one."

"Freight car."

My dad blasts through the doors of his cell. When he stands up he has a different kind of look on his face. One that isn't his.

"Dad, don't listen to him, this isn't you!"

"Soldier?" The man asks.

"Ready to comply."

"Mission report. December 16, 1991."

My dad glances around the room and eventually his gaze meets mine.

"Oh you see that girl? That's your daughter. Kill her."

Without thinking twice he begins to walk towards me. I use all my strength I have to blast him backwards with all the magic I can, but it doesn't seem to faze him at all.

I use all my remaining strength to push myself as far back as I can, until I hit a wall. He starts to walk over to me, hot tears streaming down my face.

"Dad please."

He doesn't say anything, but uses his metal arm to grab me by the throat.

"Stop dad. This isn't you!" I scream at him.

"dad." I whimper.

"I love you." I whisper.

I begin to cough and wheeze as his hand wraps tighter around my throat.

"dad." I whimper once last time.

"I'm with you to the end of the line." I whisper with the last bit of air that lingers in my throat.

Black begins to cloud my vision as I'm dropped to the floor and my vision drifts into a endless black void.

\_/||\_/||\_/

All I can hear is a faint beeping. I can't see nor feel anything.

I begin to flutter my eyes open, but immediately shut them again, as the light is too bright.

What happened? I think to myself.

After I finally adjust my eyes to the light, I look around and finally realize where I am.

"What happened?" I ask again, but this time out loud.

"Hey y/n it's ok." Steve says as he looks up from where he was sitting across the room and approaches me and puts a hand on my back.

"What happened?" I repeat my question.

"Y/n I-"

"What happened?" I ask again, more sternly.

"The Winter Soldier was triggered and my guess is he tried to kill you."

"is everyone else ok?"

"yea everyones fine."

"is my dad ok?"

"he's ok to, just a little shaken that's all."

"can I see him?"

"I'm sorry y/n. He's currently the most wanted man in the world. It's a little hard to just waltz into a hospital."

"oh, that's fine I guess."

Steve sighs. "Are you ok y/n?"

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" I say as I plaster a fake smile across my face.

After a little while of sitting in an awkward silence, Steve pipes up. "so y/n"

"Hm?" I hum.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just did, but sure go ahead."

"Well that guy who interrogated your dad, he went to Siberia, to the base where your possible cure is, and also where the team of super soldiers is."

"And your point is-?"

"Well we need to get there before him, but I think Stark is going to try and stop us. So we're putting together a team, just in case."

"And you want me to be on said team?"

He nods his head.

"I'm sorry Steve. I love you, I love both you and my dad so much, but I can't. Not with the accords."

"It's ok. I understand. It was worth a shot."

"I love you Steve."

"Love you too kiddo."

\_/||\_/||\_/

"Underoos!" Tony shouts as Peter flips into sight, taking Steve's shield as he lands on a container next to Tony.

"Hey guys! Sorry i'm a little late to the party, but you know school and stuff." He shrugs.

"Peter? What are you doing here?"

"Oh hey y/n haven't seen you in a while. I missed you." He says placing a gentle peck on my lips that makes me feel like my heart is melting.

"I missed you more."

"I'm sorry Cap. I know what you think you're doing is right, but it will only cause more destruction. "

"I didn't know you'd be on their side y/n."

"You gotta do what you gotta do I guess." I say as i bring my hands up, dramatically shrugging.

"Hey guys?" Peter whispers.

"Something's-" He's cut off by a ant-sized man coming back to full size, from the top of Caps shield.

"I believe this belongs to you Captain."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N-

Thanks for reading this and supporting me! I'm sorry this chapters a little late, I've been dealing with some major writers block and just haven't been feeling motivated. I promise I will give you guys what you deserve and I will get back on a writing schedule as soon as I can. I also promise that the next chapters will be extra long to make up for my break. Have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 66 32
What happens when Tony's daughter comes to live with the avengers while she attends college after she forgot to fill out her form papers? She's alway...
61.4K 1.6K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
8.6K 99 16
I'm really bad at summaries so just bare with me- Bucky Barnes and Natasha Romanoff we're forced to have a child. They have twins and they get taken...
5.8K 96 44
Y/N and Bucky's time in Wakanda was needed and helpful after the previous months of chaos. After three months away, they decide it's time to return t...